Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

• 5 weeks later...

Princess Diana of the Amazons crouched nude in the sand, over six feet of perfection from her arched feet to her long black hair. Every muscle on her body stood out as she stared at her opponent: hard thighs bulging and ready to lunge, corded arms flexing to deliver an earth shattering punch and chiseled abdominals ready to take a battering ram's blow. Jet curls were tied back, leaving her chiseled face on display, the hard features those of a tigress about to pounce. Perfect tear drop breasts heaved up and down with steady breathes, the Princess had defeated three dozen rivals to advance to the championship bout that would decide who would be the emissary to man's world but only moderate breathing showed all of those pitched combats.

Her rival stood across from her, an equally hard bodied Amazon named Artemis but with bright ginger hair who glared at her with jealous green eyes. Hundreds of other superbly fit and stunningly beautiful warrior women filled Themyscira's vast arena, watching and betting on which combatant would be favored by the Gods. On the royal dais, Queen Hippolyta (her daughter's mirror) raised a razor sharp bronze sword and brought it down with a swish.

Diana charged forwards as Artemis hopped back and threw a handful of sand at the Princess' face. A dirty blow, but not illegal. Nor unexpected: Diana ducked, rolled forwards and when Artemis tried to kick viciously with her knee, Diana twisted aside and kicked out with her powerful legs to catch Artemis in the belly. In a moment the red head was tripped and pinned, a perfect take down in record time.

Cheers and claps sounded from the spectators as Diana took a bow, not even breathing hard, before bowing to her royal mother. The Queen advanced flanked by two attendants bearing the sacred armor of the ambassador: a many plated, figure hugging cuirass hammered by the smith god Hephastus himself and prophesized to fit only the island's true heroine.

'Daughter, by your courage and skill at arms you have proven yourself the greatest warrior here,' the Queen said with a smile, 'rise and don your armor and assume your role!'

The Queen armored her personally, her warrior's hands quickly covering up Diana's sweaty body with boots, greaves, cuirass and pauldrons and bracers until all that remained was the short skirt of armor plates, hanging from the near mythical belt of atlas. Diana felt her tug repeatedly on the belt without the resounding click of the buckle. Her the Queen paused, puzzlement forming on her perfect face.

'Mother? What is wrong?' Diana asked.

'This belt...Diana, have you been getting at the cookies again?' Hippolyta demanded.

'Cookies? What?' the amazon asked in puzzlement as the Queen dropped the sacred belt to the ground, 'what are you talking about?'

'I'm talking about all this Diana!' the Queen snarled, pinching the layer of flab bulging out from under Diana's cuirass, 'this miserable state you've allowed yourself to fall into! You shame me! You shame us all! Guard's seize her!'

Armored Amazons seized Diana before she could react, muscles that had minutes before toppled the island's best suddenly weak and lightning reactions mired in tar. Their callused fingers didn't grab hard muscle but instead dug into softening fat, the Princess' muscle definition fading away by the second. Her cuirass tightened and straps started to complain, while her breasts began to painfully mushroom out over the bronze breast plates and her stomach pushed out more and more, forming a FUPA of a scale never before seen on the island of perfect women.

'What's happening to me?' Diana screamed as her new gut covered up her sex.

'All of your bad decisions are coming home to roost! Showing us just how much of a failure you are,' the Queen snarled, 'I should never have shaped you out of clay. Guards! A feast was to be held in honor of this...thing that thought itself my daughter. Clearly all it loves is food, thusly, feed it.'

A bucket chain of roast venison, salads and baked fish formed from the hall to the arena. Every bite was shoved down the prone brunette's mouth, traitorous jaw gnawing without thought. Straps broke and armor ruptured. Pert breasts bulked, bulged and broke through their bronze barriers to hang in head sized, floppy repose atop her gut. Corded arms grew wing like protrusions of weak flab, nimble fingers swelled up like sausage and her sword's woman's wrists disapeared beneath puffy fat.Her belly grew by the foot, first a bronze dome that continued sagging down over her bloating thighs. At the size of a pregnant woman it began to bifurcate: the first roll hanging down almost to her dimpled knees while the second tottering blob tettered on the brink of following it.

The guards released her in disgust as a trough, used to feed pigs was dragged in. Honey cakes and berries filled it and Diana lumbered to the trough, stuffing herself with both hands as her stomach began to touch the sand. Of her own violition she ate and ate, until her trembling legs gave up on supporting her and she collapsed backwards, a one ton blob barely recognizable as a human, much less as Diana, princess of the Amazons. Dulled instincts told her to rise, but she couldn't move her immense body an inch.

'This is who you truly are Diana,' her mother sneered, 'fat, weak and useless. Guards, I tire of seeing this polluted beast of a woman. if you can, drag this fat lump of lard to the invisible plane and dump her somewhere befitting her stature, like the American South.'

Hippolyta raised a curious device to her mouth, a brightly colored tube of waxed paper connected to another roll of paper. Her cheeks puffed and she blew outwards, the roll extending straight out and making a long 'KA-VOOM'.

'Rise and shine birth day girl,' Power Girl chirped, puffing the holiday blower out again as she wheeled a three feet by two feet sheet cake covered in two inches of frosting into the room, 'time to celebrate the big 300!'

Sprawled out in bed and wrapped in a blanket, Diana blinked, head immensely fuzzy as she tried to remember what was going on and having a rough time of it. The bizarre dream was still echoing in her mind leaving her at a loss to explain why the blonde Kryptonian bomb shell was naked save for the numbers '300' written down her front in whipped cream, angled to cover the high nipples on her big chest and her tight sex. Stunned, she shook her head and tumbling images of very intimate conversations and moments with the fellow super swept pass. Clearly romantic in nature even if never going to all the way sex, which stunned herself a little.

Karen was a little short for Amazonian but not something to kick out of bed. Very busty by any standard, dwarfing the athletic warrior race Diana' was the biggest chest of, the Kryptonian was also smart, brave, funny and plenty muscular...or at least had been. The blonde was busy rapidly dotting candles onto the thick icing and the backside that faced Diana was positively svelte. Full thighs were sporting a very wide thigh gap and a muscly round backside had flattened noticeably, when she turned around, the Kryptonian's firm waist was decidedly narrower even as the big four pack muscles looked less defined. Even the national treasures had deflated, PG's immense chest was sitting differently. Each heavy globe had always defied gravity, but now they seemed to be sitting higher than normal, evidence of a lost cupsize. As the blonde stopped and rapidly counted the new forest of candles, Diana noted that her formidable bicep had lost a bit of bulge. Her skin had changed as well, normally golden tan she was looking paler by a shade or two.

'Power Girl,' Diana began, then corrected herself, sleep addled she may be, but the memories were coming back as the dream faded, 'Karen, are you alright? You look thin, are you eating enough.'

'Ha, good one Di. Yeah, I've been keeping up with the diet, much as I just want to eat,' Karen giggled, lighting all the candles with a quick burst of heat vision, 'now make a wish.'

'A wish...Karen, it's not my birth day,' Diana asked, trying to sit up and finding that the sheet, an unusually heavy sheet, was wound tight against her.

'I know, you've got a different calendar, we talked about it before you got drunk last night. Now hurry up and go with the bit,' Power Girl sighed, 'hurry up. The wax is gonna get onto the cake and this was the biggest one they had.'

'The biggest?' Wonder woman asked, managing to sit up at last.

Gods', her head...she felt sore all over. Her shoulders ached and her knees complained as the princess set her feet onto the carpet. This was worse than any mortal wine could do, had she been in a fight.

'I wanted to pop out of it but it turns out you can't eat that kind. Not that any strippers can fit inside them anyway,' Karen shrugged, making the three covering her nipple slide off, 'Damn it, I'm melting! Ugh, you have no idea how much i want to eat this but can't even want to eat it...'

The three was beginning to slide off and both milky nipple and the cake were making Diana flat out drool. Hung grumbled in her belly and she put a hand there to quiet it. Odd, had she landed on a pillow...

'Now blow quick and let's get started,' Karen smiled, 'once you're done with the cake you've got to eat me...if you're still okay with that...'

'Of course, of course,' Diana said in confusion, 'I'm just a bit hung over is all...what are celebrating again?'

'Duh, the big 3 double zero,' Karen told her, pointing at the huge red letters on the cake.

'PG, you know I'm at least ten times that age, right?' Diana asked her as the cake was pushed right in front of her.

'Duh, its not for the age,' Karen giggled, 'now make a wish.'

Diana closed her eyes and inhaled, finding it...more difficult. Why was it harder? It felt like something was pressing against her chest....

Something cold did press against her chest. Wonder Woman's eyes snapped open to see her nipples had pressed into the too close cake and were now covered in icing. But wait, her breasts...

She had high, firm tear drops. Larger than most Amazon but not like this and certainly not low and saggy. They didn't sag like that, her nipples weren't that big and what on earth was that under them?

Karen hovered over the cake, licking her lips. The svelte blonde dipped lower and picked up Diana's very heavy breast, licking frosting off the tip and sending a spike of pleasure shooting into Diana's brain even as her mind screamed that something wasn't right....

'Don't worry, Star made the frosting and the cake. No fat's going onto me,' Power Girl promised with a wink, slapping her smaller butt.

'Peeg...Peeg...what's going on?' Diana asked, heart beginning to thunder as memories began shoving themselves past the alcohol, including the memory she should be immune to alcohol...

'What's going on? It's Happy 300 lbs day, Di,' Karen said, shoving a handful of cake into Diana's mouth, 'Let's see how high we can get before the day ends...'

The cryptography notice goes off.

We cut to Super Girl and Wonder Girl comparing results

'Thirty-uff-two,' Cassie huffed, arms feeling the strain of lactic acid as she pressed the bar bell (gravity adjusted to weigh as much as a tank) off of her chest.

Having spent her childhood as a geeky nerd, Wonder Girl had embraced the athletic potential of being Zeus' daughter. A little tall at 5'8, she'd had the slim but fit physique of a track captain: long hard legs, almost no hips, a washboard flat belly with firm girl abs, pert B to C cups and corded, sinewy arms. She'd liked exercising, training and practicing even before coming into her divine powers and had been strong and confident, she wasn't going to let a little thing like junk food addiction and magical weight gain get in the way of that.

'Thirty-munch-two,' Kara gasped, waist band feeling the strain of a swollen stomach as she swallowed yet another pancake into her stomach.

Before its destruction, Krypton's genetic engineering had created an aesthetically perfect race and Kara had been a shining example of their style. Thin as a rail with a cavernous thigh gap and an hour glass figure soley from her incredibly tapered waist, the aetherially slender scientific genius had been modelesque save for her somewhat short height of 5'4. On Krypton she'd been rather lazy and shy but the self confidence she'd gotten with invulnerability, super human strength and bullet beating speed had given her an ability to stand tall...something junk food addiction and magical weight gain was changing.

'Thirty-uff-six,' Wonder Girl finished with a grunt, racking the bar and hopping to her feet, stomach splitting into rolls as she did.

Cassie looked herself over in the mirror: weeks of having little to do but strength and endurance training had changed her notably. Her biceps and triceps had a heavy bulk to them, her already firm abs had bulked up in size and strength to eight pack size and her tight bubble butt had exploded outwards into a perfectly round gym booty, all while her thighs had gone from sprinter lean to power lifter thick. Her current attire, spandex short shorts and sports bra, showed off the result of all that exercise masterfully, but also showed off the results of six weeks living in earth's heaviest fat trap.

Even as sit ups and planks had multiplied her abs, downing two six packs of illicit anonymous brews every afternoon had layered fluffy lovehandles and a just beginning to droop beer gut that hung over the spandex hem of her pants. Squats and lunges had given her a stunning set of glutes but three pizza's for dinner had layered it over with a thick coat of droopy cottage cheese that merged with her now meaty, child bearing hips. The thick lard a four course breakfast every day had coated over her thighs covered up all of their shape, strong they might be but Wonder Girl now walked with a waddle despite her squat weight having quintuppled. Cassie had gone from working hard on bench pressing scout tanks and curling small car weights to easily benching main battle tanks and curling semi trucks to the point that her arms were still cut, but despite all the butterfly presses and push ups her E cup chest still drooped. Alone among the ballooning heroines, Cassie epitomized fat but fit, having worked out to the point that her strength and durability were actually increasing to Wonder Woman's old, pre-fat levels.

'Not sure about this gut though,' the sweat coated wonder girl mused to herself, patting her rolly poly stomach and giving it a shake, 'I'd rather have abs than flab...'

Cassie's strict exercise regiment might have layered an impressive thirty pounds of muscle onto her body, testament to her half godly nature, long hours in the gym and a ludicrous caloric intake. But the fifty pounds of fat that had followed kept that muscle from being obvious. She'd severely over eaten every day for six weeks, super human capacities ruining her figure even as they rapidly bulked out her strength. If she could ditch that appetite she'd soon dwindle into a spectacuarly cut body builder...but likewise if she ever stopped her exercise regime she'd soon see her fit-fat nature turn into just fat.

'Brought you breakfast!' Super Girl announced chipperly from the gym door, hovering in with a heavy tray.

Cassie briefly noticed that there were a few empty plates on them before looking back at her...well, girlfriend.

Kara decidedly didn't epitomize fat but fit. Already pot bellied and lazy before this, Cassie had spoiled the maid of steel into blubbery uselessness. There hadn't been a waking moment for the past few weeks that she wasn't eating something, even now she was sucking on a thirty two ounce soda bearing the anonymous A on its bio-plastic bottle. Apart from her own body and Cassie's tray, it was probably the heaviest thing she'd lift all day...if she even lifted her body. With her flight slowed but still functioning, the kryptonian was hovering as much as she could to spare the chubby rubbing of her thighs.

'Looks like you're a couple plates light there, Big K,' Cassie teased, nodding at the suspiciously clean plate before pinching Kara's upper belly, 'where could they have gone?'

'Hmmm, I don't know...,' Kara sniffed, scrunching the coke bottle glasses she was wearing, 'I, ummm...must have grabbed an empty plate...'

Tanning in the warm Kansas sun and mostly being denied Anonymous' power draining foods had helped Kara somewhat hold onto her power set. She still had her strength and her heat vision and flight, although each had weakened from its peak. But what was gone wasn't coming back, Anonymous food was halfway through turning the girl of steel into less than mere mortal. Not only was the Kryptonian's super vision long gone, her eye sight had deteriorated to deeply below normal.

'Yeah, you get a belly like this by grabbing empty plates,' the half olympian kept teasing, needing the pillow soft, cinnamon tan gut in front of her.

Super Girl's tiny arms had gotten soft and flabby, from her beginner bingo wings to her soft wrists. Her pencil thin legs had gotten soft and doughy from new cankle to saddle bag. Tiny breasts had grown into big, saggy Cs. If the rest of her body had gained at the same rate she'd have just been chubby, just above the still overweight normal of pre-Anonymous America.

'I...I...thought you liked my belly,' the sensitive alien huffed as Cassie's strong fingers kneaded.

'I love your stomach, Kara,' Cassie promised, traveling from the flabby upper roll beneath her fellow heroine's floppy breasts and into the deep crevice of tan skin right above her belly button, 'but I don't want it full of my first meal of the day.'

Thanks to Kryptonian genetic engineering, Kara had possessed an absolutely tiny twenty inch waist. There'd been no fat on it at all, the type of skinniness attainable only by lunatic dieting or blessed genetics for a short time, but would be the Kryptonian's normal resting weight for her entire life.

Thanks to League of Assassin's produced synthetic pink kryptonite, Ivy's soy based retro viruses and Zatana's reality rewriting spells, Kara now possessed a waist easily twice that size. A wobbling apron belly that sagged to her lower thighs, with a spare tire like a semi truck's. It was a mess of ever increasing stretch marks around her deepening belly button, hidden only by her nut brown tan skin. She was wearing a string bikini, her breasts loose in the cups, the thing back vanished up her flabby ass and its front hidden by soft thighs and the waterfall of her lower stomach. Even mostly denied more anonymous retro viruses, Kara's DNA had been rewritten so her resting weight was at least four hundred pounds and her metabolism, convinced it was starving to death, was desperate to eat its way there.

'I was only a little hungry, you don't have to be snide,' the once kind but determined girl whined nastily, crossing puffy arms under her chubby breasts.

'Sorry Kara, you can have whatever you want off of it,' Cassie told her, picking up a french toast stick and patting her friend's drooping double gut, 'I just don't want you wasting away.'

A few minutes later and the two were leaving the gym. Kara, utterly toneless legs hovering eight inches above the ground, hurried to the pool, hoping that twelve hours lounging by the pool would restore her now long lost invulnerability. She stopped only to fill up a cooler from her and Cassie's private stash, filling it with beer and soda bearing the Anonymous A.

Cassie, stuffed to the gills and a bit sore from her work out, showered off. Lathering up, she smiled when she felt the muscle on her arms and legs and glowered when she felt the bulge at her waist and sprawl of her butt. Pouring herself into an undersized, backless red one piece and grabbing a cooler of snacks and pool acessories, she hurried outside to find Kara already passed out on a deck chair, three empty soda's beside her.

Smiling, Cassie picked up the sun screen. Kara never remembered to put it on and even though it might block her solar absorption...Cassie would never pass up a chance to massage all of that blubber...

*Babs awakes from her over eating stupor and finally hits the alarm.

*Starfire uses Raven as a taste tester.

'So, how is the taste?' K'ori asked as she stirred a bowl of batter, leaning forwards in anticipation and sending tan-orange rolls pouring over the waist band of her workout shorts, 'Less of the butter? Or more of the butter?'

A few months ago Starfire had looked like a wet dream: impossibly curvaceous, improbably tight, ludicrously busty, all crammed into size small shorts, skirts and figure showing tops that even at her tiniest had been tight. She'd gone up to a medium once her beefy arms and thickening thighs had gotten too big for a small, as those months of overeating had transformed her figure from slinky fitness model to freshly post-partum trophy wife to extra-large stay at home MILF to four very heavy offspring.

'Umf, I can't tell,' Raven grunted through a mouth full of muffin while looking at the pony video playing on her phone, 'I'm not a chef.'

Starfire frowned, full second chin creasing. A few months ago, when she looked like the early 20s sex bomb she was, the alien red head would have just shrugged at the rudeness. But now that her swimsuit model curves were buried a hundred and twenty plus pounds of matrons fat, her teammates' rudeness was intolerable. An easy going airhead might have floated into the kitchen, but the obese chef who floated a little lower in her place wasn't going to take any of it.

Star stopped stirring the muffin batter, the jello fat that coated once firmly muscled arms shaking a few seconds after she ceased. Pulling out the spoon, and sucking it clean in one swift motion that would have caused a watching man/Power Girl to have a stroke, Star floated around the kitchen counter (an errant bulge of hip fat knocking over the salt shaker) and slapped the seated Raven right in the ass, where inches of cellulite coated fat stretched Raven's ultra-relaxed fit stretch jeans to near transparency.

'YOWCH!' the goth shouted loudly, purple eyes immediately splitting into four glaring red slits.

'At the table are no phones!' Starfire told her, shaking the spoon back and forth, 'and no talking with the chewing!'

'DARE TO TOUCH ME! I"LL EAT YOUR SOUL!' the angry, obese psychic shrieked, mental might raising rotund form up off the overloaded kitchen stool by several trembling tentacles of shadow.

Unlike most of the team, the demonic psychic's powers hadn't faltered but she'd grown to such a size that they were having trouble levitating her. Once possessing a waifish ballerina figure, Raven had inflated into a shapeless doughball a few meals past three hundred pounds while at Power Girl's compound. Constant access to Starfire's near 24 hour kitchen and a limitless Starware credit card for when the cravings for Anonymous brand goodies got too much had made the goth heroine completely porcine. From her moon round, near chinless face to her saggy fat girl DDs to the upper 40s double gut that merged with equally wide bean bag hips, Raven was clearly another casualty in the battle of the bulge. Milky pale, stretch marked covered flesh bulged over the front of her blue jeans in a tidal wave of lazy gluttony and the cottage cheese pouring from the back was emblematic of how her tree trunk thighs now resembled a moonscape.

'You'll eat the nothing unless you make the apologies!' Star told her, hands on her hips, which were just as big if not bigger than Raven's dumpy lower half but had somehow maintained a womanly roundness that defied belief, even though her shorts looked like a basketball was stuffed into them.

Faced with the slight disagreement, Raven crumbled. She landed with a soft crash, the momentum of which tore the front of her jeans open to let even more lardy gut pour forth.

'I'm...sorry,' she muttered, shoving her phone into a back pocket, 'let me try another bite please.'

'Good!' Star smiled, meaty arm digging deep into the batter, plopping it deep into Raven's mouth and then spooning it into her own, 'more of the butter!'

A timer dinged, showing that the first regiment of today's army of muffins was done and the Tamaranian jetted slowly over to the oven, feet half a foot off the ground. Starfire's powers had already been dipping before the big team up, declining in strength rather than losing whole branches of her superpowered tree. But given that she'd only stuffed hand made food into her maw since then, the red head hadn't lost anything. She could go faster but she wasn't sure where her rapidly expanding body ended and didn't want to upset any of the ingredients or cooling cinnamon rolls or sizzling bacon or cooling pies she'd been cooking since before sun up. Not needing gloves, the alien woman popped two baker's dozen muffins out of the oven and sat to sampling them.

Star's A+ curves had added several other pluses since she'd became the team's live in chef, as a result she'd gone from a small to a medium and was still about to tear her way through the clothes. She was still an hour glass but it was a daily contest to see whether her flabby midsection would catch up at last with her heaving breasts and door scraping hips. Childbearing dind't even describe Star's once smooth hips, the hypnotic roundness straining her shorts sheer seemed able to repopulate a wartorn nation. Her basketball buns had continued inflating, turning the short's backside into a thong as the hung in the breeze, even though the first layers of cellulite were starting to form on the lower slopes. Near perfect legs had gotten lazy and beefy, rubbing deliciously half way to the knee and with meaty cankles unzipping her boots.

Already stuffed with batter and the pre-dawn disposal of yesterday's left overs, Starfire's once solid abs were a pleasantly full bulge one big binge from catching up with her tits. She hadn't let herself have a hunger pang since her first day cooking and thanks to her long torso it hung as a meaty dome, a sphere looked ready to kick if touched. Star's enormous breasts hadn't been continued growing but had at last began to suffer from the gain, there'd been two weeks of further outward growth and then four of downward plunging. Previously playboy quality in both size and firmness even when big, the total loss of her athleticism and never wearing a bra meant Starfire's chest was now sag-city and decidedly uneven. Her left breast had begun pulling away a bit when moving into the compound, but now it flopped out at least two cup sizes ahead of the right and an orange aerola was half visible beneath the hem of her cut off top.

'Hmmm, these muffins are the done,' Star smiled, showing a face that had only gotten a thin layer of dough, mostly in her second chin, her face still that of a sultry sexbomb even if her body wouldn't look out of place at a PTA meeting.

'Why'd you ask me if you already had them cooking?' Raven questioned, even though she ate another muffin herself.

'So a batch could be the yours!' Star laughed, sliding over an entire tray to her friend.

*The alarm finally goes off

*Harley gets her own team ready.

• 4 weeks later...

'Come on tubby tubby, we've gotta get to the briefing room,' Power girl cooed as she floated down the hallway, beckoning Wonder Woman on with a forkful of cake.

Diana lumbered forwards after the floating blonde alien, her waddling step as far from an Amazon warrior's confident strut as could be but still be walking.

Her mighty threws, graceful as a gazelles, rasped and slapped with each drastically shortened step. Drastically weakened muscles had to work against constant resistance, from the doughy diameter of her swollen thighs pressing constantly against each other to the heavy apron of her gut flapping against her upper thighs. She was shoved into an XL pair of blue leggings that were stretched near transparently tight over her adipose coated limbs, swollen from the pinnacle of womanly athleticism into lazy sausages. Graceless cankles puffed out from the bottom, while the seat was stretched so tightly over her toneless buns Diana's star spangled panties were easy to see.

'This would be easier if you stopped feeding me,' Wonder Woman muttered, 'I've already eaten enough cake for a month this morning!'

'Maybe but I don't want this shrinking from your first workout in...six weeks isn't it?' the busty feeder giggled, spearing the cake covered fork toward's Diana's face.

The Amazon's mouth opened automatically, taking in another bomb of sugar despite her protests. Diana swallowed within a second and for a brief moment her eyes rolled back into her head in such pure pleasure that her cherubically bulbous cheeks turned red. She blinked away thoughts sent by Aphrodite and Dionysius, shooting a death glare at her floating tormentor that would have peeled paint from steel, but made the invincible Kryptonian laugh.

'This isn't funny,' Diana muttered, 'I'll barely be able to fight a house cat in this state and you keep feeding me.'

'Hey, that's what you asked for,' Power Girl giggled, 'and you look so cute when you try and be intimidating! Its these fluffy cheeks! You look like a big hamster!'

Karen laughed at the next glare and sped forkful after forkful of cake into the brunette's mouth. Not one crumb fell onto Diana's sagging breasts and not one scrap of icing smeared her lips, every single calorie going right into the Amazon's stomach. After the flurry of feeding, the quasi-immortal swayed slightly in pure joy, having become such a glutton that the idea of being force fed was bringing her to the brink.

'Ufff,' the portly warrior groaned, putting a hand on the wall to steady herself, 'Aphrodite, I don't know if I hate you or love you.'

'Let's figure out which later,' Karen chided, trashing the plate and gliding near her taller bedmate, settling her feet at last to the ground, 'although I can give you a hint now...'

The slim herone leaned into the obese one for a kiss, but was blocked by the edifice of lard she'd built, a vast dome of a belly that no shirt in the compound could hope to contain. Diana groaned as the enormous, sagging bulk of her waist, somewhere between a swollen ball and a drooping apron, pressed into Karen's still firm midsection. It brought Karen to a halt as much as the expansion of her lover's belly had and her slim fingers inserted themselves into a crease forming at the level of Diana's belly button. Her warrior's abs and huntress' obliques were dead and buried beneath the layers of blubber to such a degree the idea of her doing even basic exercise, let alone being perfectly fit was laughable.

'Remember how pissed you were when Superbabes magazine kept naming you as having the best abs? Wonder what they'd say if they got a look at this double belly you're getting,' Karen cooed, pinching the pillowy lower gut and the slightly firmer upper gallery, 'by the time we bust this anonymous case wide open, I'm betting this is gonna be past your knees. I wonder if I can get you wider than you are tall. Imagine that, the Amazon Princess to big to fit into a door...'

Diana, already in a faint sweat from the slightest physical activity, broke into a heavier coating as the hemispheric bulk of her waistline was massaged. Absolute shame at her warrior's physique ballooning into such an embarrassing bulk locked itself in a citadel besieged by armies of joyous eroticism at her laughably rapid transformation, born from six weeks of round the clock overeating and almost no physical exertion beyond kissing and the occasional suck. Her Gods given powers had faded away to almost nothing, what was once second nature could only be reached by intense focus and held for a very short period of time. Diana hadn't tried even the slightest use of them in days out of fear they'd completely fail her.

'I"ll...I'll nnnn-eevvvver bbbbee th-th-that bbb-iiggg,' Diana tried to say through her stutter, which raged free of its bonds now that she was no longer correcting it.

'Its just a matter of time baby,' the victorious Power Girl cooed, 'although by then your tits are gonna be so huge you won't be able to see past them. I'm tiny compared to you anymore, I bet your an I cup.'

Diana's stomach might have been too big for any quickly available t shirt to  cover, but when the alarm had gone off she'd just been able to shove them into one of Karen's sports bras. Built to support an impossibly busty woman undergoing immense athletic strain, the kevlar reinforced garment was barely able to contain the bouncing orbs of the Amazon's bosom. Bronze tan spheres rose above and beneath the blue fabric, swelling like far too much dough poured into far too small a muffin tray. They wobbled at every strained breath, fighting against the fabirc that was trying to force them into something resembling firmness, for when unconstrained the warrior woman's breasts now sagged to depths no Amazon had ever imagined.

Diana tried to speak, but found herself rising up off the floor. Power Girl had her in a tight embrace, her own hard arms and long legs wrapped around the obese form of the world's greatest heroine.

'The alarm can wait another five minutes I think,' the blonde whispered.

Man, what a transformation the Amazing Amazon has gone through!  I love how creatively descriptive you are, especially with this line here:

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Absolute shame at her warrior's physique ballooning into such an embarrassing bulk locked itself in a citadel besieged by armies of joyous eroticism at her laughably rapid transformation

I can only hope that Doughy Diana continues to get bigger and bigger from here on!

On 5/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, riptoryx said:

As real as the stretch limits on those increasingly questionable hexagon-pattern pants. 😉

I...may have exploited Miranda's special "talents" for some, er..."morale boosting" propaganda.

2019-04-12.jpg

2019-04-12 (1).jpg

Update on this stuff, not the DC wg.

I decided to add in some stuff to the ME wg thread there. Here's the start of the chain:

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/map/112113221222

• 2 weeks later...

The group of heroines gathered in the StarWare meeting room was a much less inspiring sight than the group gathered just a few months before, even if it was made of the exact same women. For one thing the super hero outfits were completely absent, those that hadn't been shredded by expanding hips or spreading thighs having been abandoned when they could no longer fit. For another, the heroines had gained a combined half ton of fat since then.

'I managed to get through the encryption codes on the hard drives you stole,' Barbara wheezed from her motorized arm chair, one hand clumsily clicking a mouse while the other clutch of sausage fingers had a death grip on a half empty extra large milk shake from Lang's malt shop, 'and its bigger than we ever thought.'

Graphs, codes and reports flashed onto the screen in dizzying fashion while Babs sucked down more ice cream.

'Anonymous has a hundred shell companies but I've got all of this sorted back to Ivy, who's created these super plants that rapidly grow junk food,' Barbara continued as the ice cream ran out and a picture of a short, slender red head with green tinged skin in a tight corset made of leaves appeared, 'She's got all of her products laced with hyper addicting chemicals that completely rewrite the human metabolism. Our weight increases enormously to soak up excess CO2, we stop needing to eat and begin emitting oxygen and our minds are programmed to be as lazy as possible. There's plans on here for later where its supposed to sterilize all of humanity and lobotomize the addicts, turning us into big flabby plants.'

Bab's waist thick arm dropped the empty milkshake to the floor and then cracked open a liter bottle of soder soda, soaked through with the very chemicals she was talking about. Previously the once acrobatic batgirl had just been extremely fat, a swollen pear beginning to run into mobility issues but now she was far worse. Enormously swollen legs hung uselessly off of her chair, each knee wrapped in a brace. Barbara's hips were almost wider than she was tall, tides of ass fat rippled up against the arms of her chair and her sweats were stretched tight as spandex. As she swallowed her floppy jowls bounced and the once olympic level athlete's floppy pancake breasts rose shallowly as she breathed in. Once Babs had been able to trounce half a dozen trained men twice her size, run all night and parkour up a sky scraper, but now the porky red head looked permanently chair bound and was getting out of breath just speaking.

'But what about those of us who are the non-humans?' Starfire asked from her own seat, crossing one tan leg over the other.

Or trying to.

The other, alien red head's transformation had continued apace, a fact that the cut off shorts and crop top clinging to the alien's curves hadn't been informed of. Koriand'r's hour glass, long legged, big breasted bomb shell body had started out looking like a professional cheer leader's, a succulent mix of muscle and curve, that had bulked up to a big hipped, huge breasted, plump bellied MILF who drew drooling looks when she sashayed up to speak at the PTA meeting with two pregnancy curves popping out of old college clothes when the first raid had occurred. Three months in the kitchen constantly sampling her own cooking had continued the gain: Star's perfect thighs hadsprouted a layer of cottage cheese in the back while thickening to the point that crossing them was difficult, her bouncy rear had swelled up to a fifty inch shelf of dough and wobbly love handels had eliminated her waistline to make a sloppy gut. Her breasts were gigantic,  lopsided, free hanging and lacking the pertness expected of a tamaranian warrior princess: a sloppy low hanging I on the left and a hefty, saggy G on the righ, bottom curves hanging out of her crop top. Her face was barely changed beyond a double chin though and she ate yet another of her own home made cookies, a buttery collection of chocolate chips the size of a dinner plate.

'Ivy seems to have taken that into account,' Babs nodded, jowls buckling as she did, and clicked another button, 'while the addiction chemicals were there from day one and 100% effective, the weight gain didn't have any effect on aliens and meta humans. That's why they started phasing in highly powerful, specifically tailored retro viruses one by one, gained from something called 'Source Z'. Once consumed, they'll begin rewriting the victims genetic code into that of a baseline human, stripping them of immunities and powers.'

'That shouldn't even have hurt me though!' Kara whined from her seats, 'I'm immune to earth based viruses!'

If Starfire had been the cheer team captain, Supergirl had been the teeny freshman at the top of the pyramid who'd fattened up to the point she'd been kicked off the team. Over the months she'd gone from a size zero tooth pick to a pot bellied chubber who's limbs and hips hadn't gained an inch into an enormous gutted walrus of a young woman. Almost never used anymore, her skinny legs had at last grown thick and sloppy, while trim arms had chunked up properly into the upper limbs of a lazy office worker. Even her prior A cups had gotten the memo about the weight gain and gone into rather floppy Cs, still small when considering her waist. It was clear that Kara's massive gut was her fat's favorite destination, a waterfall of rolls, bulges and flaps bereft of any tone what so ever. It turned the shorts and T she was wearing into a belly shirt, for it refused to be contained and poured over her waistband whenever she infrequently stood up and sprawled almost to her knees when ever she sat down (usually). If it hadn't been so buttery soft she would have looked pregnant, but the gut sagged too much for that, covering her shorts when she stood.

'Not ones with synthetic pink kryptonite built into their shells,' Babs said, more pictures flashing up, 'I think they got this from the league of assassins. It won't kill you but when it's in your system, the retro viruses can rewrite more of your DNA into a human's.'

Kara shivered as she realized she was drinking a can of soda filled with that very substance. She looked at the can through the coke bottle frames made necessary by her new 20/120 eye sight and tossed it against the wall with a shriek. At full force the can should have crashed through the wall, the wall behind it and wound up a state or two away but it merely embedded itself in the cinder block. Cassie leaned over and squeezed her hand, which made Kara wince given her now quite vulnerable nature.

'Why didn't it work on Karen then?' Kara whined, head starting to hurt without constant access to sugar and pointing at the alternate reality version of herself.

'Different dimensions,' Power Girl explained, 'I've always been immune to kryptonite from this planet, as long as they don't get their hands on any kryptonite from my home dimensions I should stay the same weight.'

Power Girl paused, hitching up her pants. Hovering next to the rotundity of Wonder Woman while wearing blue jeans and a white tank top, she quite decidedly did not look fat. If anything the super bomb shell blonde was looking more svelte than ever in marked contrast to the others. The pair of size six jeans she was wearing were hanging loose off narrower hips that had shed their womanly padding, with plenty of room where the pants had once been stretched by her mightily muscled thighs. Jacked abdominals, a bulging, frightening four pack had previously shown whenever the kryptonian's flawless midsection had been exposed but the belly shirt showed that while no extra fat had been added to her waist, that six pack was looking far less defined, hinting at a loss of muscle mass rather than a gain of fat tissue. An equal dwindling had occurred in her arms: once her arms had flexed and bulged like pythons eating deer whenever making the slightest movement, but it looked like the atomic blonde had skipped arm day for months, when she popped more dorritos into her mouth they didn't even flex. Power Girl's face had never been fat at all, but now it was practically bony, giving the strong woman's face a hint of fragility. Even her deep bronze tan had faded noticeably, going to merely sunkissed.

The biggest change of course had been her breasts, Karen's most noticeable feature.

Traffic stopping gazongas. Back breaking bazookas. A suffocating canyon of tit flesh. A bouncy pair of mammary mountains. Drool worthy tatas. Milkers large enough to feed five nursery wards. The biggest set in the super business, an astounding set of all natural 38 G tear drops that had no business belonging on someone with such an other wise low body fat. They made the large sets of Wonder Woman and Starfire look flat, they made men walk into lamp posts, they'd caused sixteen traffic accidents, they caused productivity to plummit at her company whenever she was in a room and since her public debut as a heroine had caused a statistically noticeable increase in lesbianism.

Or had been.

From the biggest breasts in the room, Karen was now the third smallest. She would have fallen in the rankings even if her weight had stayed the same, Starfire and Diana's busts had swollen to laughable size while Raven, Babs and Cassie had grown fat girl cleavage. But the Kryptonian bombshell's immense bosoms had deflated several cup sizes, falling down the alpha bet to 'only' E cups. Still large, but Power Girl could now see her own feet for the first time in her adult life and had been a little alarmed trying to fit into her bra that morning. She was worried about what was happening, but didn't want to worry anyone else relying on her. Besides, she hadn't had a drop of fattening anonymous food in weeks

'Lucky for you,' Raven grumbled.

The gothic heroine was a bloated doughball of over three hundred pounds. Among the shortests of the heroines, she had bloated up into a curveless lump of a woman. Her chubby cheeks had destroyed her heart shaped face and merged with the floppy sprawl of her now four chins which buried her neck. Bloated, lazy arms rested on a bean bag of a gut split into a dozen rolls that merged with her almost vestigial legs without a trace of hip. Her breasts were floppy, heavy Es that pointed straight down.

'But why haven't my powers failed?' the goth asked, levitating more candy bars into her mouth to demonstrate.

'Magic is...outside my expertise,' Babs admitted, shrugging her boulder like shoulders, 'I'd guess...maybe its not strong enough to undo your powers?'

'Maybe its will power,' Cassie chimed in, patting the little patch of Kara's knee not covered in her gut sprawl, 'Diana always told me that tapping into Amazonian abilities was as much mental as physical. I've gained weight but I've been working out too and haven't lost any of my powers. Is it because of that?'

Cassie looked strong enough to punch out a bear, the 80 pounds she'd gained 3/8ths hard muscle. She'd spent hours every day pumping iron, almost as much as she spent stuffing herself. Just athletic shoulders had grown wide and burly, bigger than anything Power Girl had ever sported. Firm biceps and triceps had lost a bit of definition but more than doubled in size, even under the thick layer of fat the muscles bulged and rippled at small motions. A similar occurrence had happened with her legs, immensely thick thighs that while bearing cellulite had an impressive shape to them from the strong thigh to the intimidating calf. Her ass, poking out of her shorts, was twin basketballs of rock hard muscle with a droopy coating of butter hanging off of it. Cassie's lack of cardio was shown best by her gut, not as big as her girl friend Kara's but it was a very sloppy beer belly that didn't hint at the hard core hiding underneath. It was a promise, that the moment she stopped lifting the fat would completely over take her. But still, the beefy blonde was the second strongest member of the group, still holding the same status that she'd had back when all of this had started in the abandoned diner when she'd only been a little bit soft.

'It could be mind set,' Barbara grumbled, disliking anything that wasn't provable science, 'what do you think Diana? Diana?'

The woman who'd had the highest position let out a raspy snore.

Diana of Themyscira had been the strongest of all of them, even out muscling Power Girl by a few tons. Fast, strong, ageless, ever victorious, Wonder Woman had been a symbol of strength from the ancient world, her powers a mix of divine heritage and her own ruthless discipline.

Had been.

Six weeks of being a super powered feeder's personal disposal bin, combined with the collapse of her discipline and the erasure of her workout regimen and a complete addiction to anonymous food had destroyed all of those qualities save ageless. Diana would look 25 forever, but it would be a shockingly obese 25 from now on, earned from laziness and over eating. She sprawled on an office chair, a ring of icing around her mouth and had passed out just as Babs had started talking.

The skirt Karen had insisted Diana wear showed off her legs, ones that were only somewhat larger than before. That came from the atrophy of Diana's impressive leg muscles, the perfectly defined quads, hamstrings and calves had faded away from lack of use, Karen had kept her in bed or floating in the pool all day, getting only a couple thousand steps in. Fat had replaced them, giving her sloppy thighs and strangely thin calves.

The real show was up higher, beginning at what had use to be the world's most enviable waistline. Bullet stopping abs and diamond carved obliques had first stretched as the Amazon became an anonymous addict, every day gorging herself far past satiation at Power Girl's suggestion. Then fat had started covering them, layer after layer puffing out and out and out. She had a stack of spare tires piled up, going from semi truck to pick up to car to motorcycle as they went higher and higher. There wasn't even a hint of tone to them and the largest roll had bifurcated up the middle towards her cavernous belly button, it sprawled out to her knees and drooped down between them pathetically. Diana had doubled in weight, turning milkshakes and cakes and burgers into blubber, with most of it going to her gut. When Karen had measured it, the six foot tape had barely met.

A warrior's hard arms had vanished, centuries of push ups, pull ups and sword practice vanishing in weeks of lazy over eating. Only scars earned in long battles remained, but they were stretched out by the fat and their sure strength had become clumsy and weak. Whenever she picked up one of Lulu Lane's massive 32 oz they shook from the effort.

Diana's breasts hadn't suffered from uneveness like Starfires, each breast was exactly symmetrical. But they'd shot outwards and downwards, ratcheting up the alphabet even as her lover's had dwindled, almost as if she was sucking up the breast tissue. Right now she was wearing a J cup, kevlar fabric titanium reinforced bra that fit perfectly and kept her soft breasts, split by blue veins from hanging down to what used to be her waistline. Diana's nipples had been bright little cherries but now were chocolate saucers that pointed straight down.

Her mouth was hanging open, still perfect teeth gleaming even though her rosy lips had a ring of whipped cream about them. Her face was still gorgeous, but instead of the lean fierce face of a war goddess it was the serene puffiness of a fertility goddess. Cherubic, rosy apple cheeks with just a hint of cheek bone above it, with a full double chin. Her black hair gleamed and her brows were still narrow, perhaps the only thing fierce about her still.

'Diana,' Karen nudged her awake.

'Wha?' Diana asked, eyes opening as she snapped from a dream of herself being fit and skinny back to the horrible reality of being an obese slob, 'what's going on?'

'You fell asleep,' Power Girl informed her, 'but the anonymous stuff has retroviruses in it that rewrite anyone who drinks it to be just a mere mortal. Cassie still has her powers and thinks its all mind set, what do you think, momma?'

A little shiver of fear and pleasure went up Diana's rolls of back fat. Looking at her blonde protege, she could believe that the mindset would work. Maybe if she'd hit the gym she'd have kept her powers but she hadn't. She'd been pampered and plumped and waited on, all while Karen had teased her about looking pregnant at every opportunity. Whenever they'd gone to Lulu's for more shakes the blonde heroine had lifted up Diana's shirt to show off the progress of her false pregnancy. So insistent was the kryptonian feeder that Diana had on occasion felt a kick in her bloated belly and several times she'd found milk leaking out from her breasts. Wonder Woman knew she wasn't really pregnant but her body didn't seem to care, Aphrodites' blessing was fully upon her now.

'It...makes sense,' Wonder Woman admitted, 'Cassie, you've clearly been working out and thinking of yourself as an athlete so you maintain your powers, while I...'

Look like a milk cow, she didn't finish.

'Well, we know where to hit them now at least,' Barbara chirped up as she ate more chips, 'we're going to raid their main Research and Development node tomorrow night. So everyone should get as ready as they can.'

*The raid goes smoothly

*The raid is a disaster

The Raid goes disastrously.

Getting the team suited up was...interesting to say the least.

Each member was in a private changing room, their costume already laid out.

Karen had expected the least difficulty. Her own kevlar/spandex white one piece had been carefully laundered and stored since the first raid and she knew she hadn't gained a pound since then. It should fit like the blue gloves that came with it but the brawny woman suffered a shock when she got the snaps quickly done up: it was a couple sizes too large.

'What the hell happened to my tits!?" she muttered as she looked in the mirror, tugging excess fabric that was blanketing her body.

Instead of fitting like a second skin to muscular size 8 curves, the leotard hung limp off her bony shoulders. Where her abs should have pressed tight against the waist it was slack and her red belt didn't have a notch tight enough to bring it snug. The sleeves drowned what should have been bulging arms and her round, muscular butt was severely flattened. Worst of all, her boob window, usually bulging with tit flesh, hung flat against decreased bosoms. Karen cupped them, eyes bulging at realizing she could cup them and guessed they'd lost a third of their mass. She looked over them and saw her feet for the first time in a decade and a half.

'How could I loose weight?' the blonde asked her skinny, modelesque reflection, 'I've been eating...'

Well, salad mostly. Green rabbit food that Diana had commanded her too munch down to preserve her powers. The memory of all that leafy junk made a frown crease Karen's lean face as she took her new figure in.

'Ugh, I need to weigh myself,' the not quite tan kryptonian sighed, going over to the scale and not even needing to crane her neck to see past her barely E cup tits.

'Thirty pounds!' she hissed, looking down at her comparatively scrawny frame, 'damn it Di, I knew not pigging out would be a terrible idea...I look like a model instead of a super hero.'

Karen took herself in again. 150 lbs at her height made her look positively dainty and when she tried to flex her guns there was only the barest little bulge across her biceps

'Damn I look scrawny and pale...oh shit,' Karen realized.

For the past six weeks Karen had spent almost every waking hour hand feeding her Amazonian feedee. Her sole exercise was going between kitchen and their shared room, where Wonder Woman was firmly camped upon the couch or bed, busy expanding. And given that she'd only persuaded WW to pour those sloppy tits into a bikini top twice, Karen hadn't been outside in nearly a month. And given how her abilities were based on sunlight...

'I've let myself drain,' the alien woman muttered, 'it's okay...its not like there'll be real villains there. Just some chubby renta cops or robots at most.'

Or at least she hoped. She'd may as well have guzzled down anonymous junk and sat on her ass for all the good avoiding their food had joined her. She'd had more abs when she had been guzzling junk!

Meanwhile, Karen's fatter half was having her own struggles.

Clad in mostly fitting underwear, Diana looked down at her armor and weapons, laid out like relics from an archaeological dig of a bygone era. For her it was a bygone era, the days of the fierce warrior princess surely were gone. Blue eyes went from the bowed out belly plate to the bulging hulk of her apron gut, churning with a few feet worth of sandwiches and a couple gallons of soda covered with a quart of milk shake chugged down during nervous eating at the thought of fighting again. She'd always been busty for an Amazon, she'd had the biggest set on the island, and her breast plate had been built to support and protect her then E cups but they'd have been painful pinch traps if she tried to shove her gigantic Js into them now.

'I've shamed my entire people,' the whale like Amazon sighed, bending over and getting on what armor she could, 'I've become soft, corrupted, weak. Damn you Karen.'

Grieves built for muscled calves kind of fit her soft cankles, protecting her up to the knee. Her bracers were somewhat adjustable and could just snap shut around her puffy forearms, fat mushrooming around the unbreakable metal. Muscle had fled her shoulders but her pauldrons still kind of fit over the softness. Other than that she was wearing only her underwear, while looking down at her new costume.

'This is embarassing,' the perfect brunette plump sighed but began shoving her chubby legs and flabby backside into a tentish star spangled one piece built out of kevlar and spandex, 'I...Gods I don't know what else I can do.'

When it was done up, she looked like a fat cosplayer of herself. Her drooping stomach pulled the thing tight, almost letting her sagging breasts pop out if she moved too quickly. Diana looked at herself from the side and back, trying and failing to see if there was an angle where she was still a formidable fighter and seeing only dough.

'At least I still have my weapons,' the Amazon sighed, picking up her lasso, sword and shield, 'although I haven't practiced in six weeks and know my new body and decreased powers have greatly affected my weapon skills.'

Diana's blue eyes glared at the lasso and spoke again, 'I could have said no but I was too wrapped up in gluttony to exercise any bit of self control. Power Gil has me under her thumb and I like being that way. I've always wanted someone to be able to feed me up, bend me over and spank me. My powers have almost totally left me and all I'm good for is eating.'

A blush spread across her face at admitting that.

'I like being fed and pampered and teased. I like being the physically weak one in the relationship for once....,' she went on to herself, 'but I want her to be down on her knees worshipping me, I want to wipe that smug look off her face and now that I've had my turn at being a lard ass I want her to be the fat, weak one.'

She blinked and put the lasso on her belt, an XXL garment grabbed from a plus sized sale.

'Okay, so plumping up has gotten my emotions and sexuality all mixed up,' she admitted, picking up her shield and noting that it felt heavy in her weakened arm.

The sword was better, but the tough leather grip bit into her palm in a new way. Once Diana had possessed hard, calloused palms but the weeks of sloth had made her hands as weak as her thigh muscles. The handle bit into her soft hands and she could see blisters were in the future with any use of the blade.

'Hopefully I won't need any of this,' the champion of peace sighed and started waddling towards the door of the changing room.

'Can I see?' Cassie asked nervously, blonde head craning past the door.

'Ugh, I guess,' Kara admitted, trying and failing to tuck her gut into her skirt and frowning as the tan flesh oozed right back out, 'I look like a blob.'

Kara's costume was unchanged: a skirt and a blue top. The big difference was that instead of her old, demure size 0 which was usually loose, the alien girl was pouring out of a skimpy size twenty. Her skirt was still red but instead of a conservative knee length it was a scandalous mini skirt that showed off every inch of her flabby legs. A muffin top poured over the top of it, a spare tire of lard hanging down over her sex, and only a tiny tube top held in her new Cs.

'You're looking gorgeous!' Cassie exclaimed, shooting over and running her hands over Kara's bulging flanks, giving her deep love handles a long pinch even as her own gut pressed into the kryptonian's lumpy backside, 'We've got to break this in after we bust some heads tonight!'

'Do I really have to wear something this skimpy?" Kara asked, turning around and the world becoming a fuzzy blur as her glasses slid down her nose.

Once Supergirl had had perfect 20/10 vision at all times and an ability to see a hair fall off a human head from orbit at will. Now she was blind as a bat without her glasses and hated that as much as she hated how her fat dug into her skirt.

'We've gotta show off your curves, babe,' Cassie laughed, 'Remember what the new cosmos said? 'Big is in?''

Cassie was pretty big herself these days. She wore a pair of size 16 cut offs squeezing her muscularly fat thighs, with her own jelly belly pouring over it. Her own red breast plate was pinching onto her upper torso, fat mushrooming out of it.

'Yeah, I guess,' Kara sighed, picking up a bag of candies and starting to go to town, 'but easy for you to say, you've still got all your powers.'

'Hey, we'll get them all back for you,' Cassie promised and the two went towards their own door.

A loud rip sounded in Raven's room.

The greyish goth's purple eyes were narrowed in fury at the two foot long rip in her blue dress that went from her floppy breasts, down the slope of her belly rolls and to her overloaded black lace panties.

'Azeroth metreon zenthos,' the psychic muttered, patching the gown again and letting it out to size 22, 'not a size twenty four, not a size twenty four...'

'RRrrrrrIIIIIIiiiiiiiPPPpppp!' sounded again as the deeply over sized dress ripped yet again.

'Damn it!' Raven yelled, then repeated her mantra...after shoveling a handful of skittles into her mouth.

The psychic wasn't sure what she hated the most: the loss of her rail thin dancers body, the way her jowls flapped whenever she spoke, the way her ass knocked stuff off tables as she asked, that she was hungry as all hell because she hadn't had any food besides skittles in half an hour and that after six weeks of growing into and then out of tent like hoodies and flag sized plus size stretch jeans she was being confronted with her actual size. As long as the short half demon hadn't known her own size she'd been able to lie to herself that she wasn't that fat, that she was still within limits...

Another rip sounded as the tight size twenty four fabric failed to hold her in.

'DAMN IT!' Raven snapped and ate more skittles as she sized up to a 26, guessing she had a lot more sizes to go...

Meanwhile, Starfire hummed happily in the kitchen as she sampled a banana nut muffin, the half pound treat disappearing into her mouth.

'Hmm, more sugar next time but alright for now,' she said, then began putting the rest of the snacks into coolers.

While the rest of the team was focusing upon forcing their bloated bodies into new costumes, Kori was focused on the important thing: making sure there was plenty of food to go around. To that end she'd spent hours baking and baking and baking, filling up coolers and containers and tupper wares of cookies, muffins, bread, tarts, brownies and pies. The alien princess had sampled plenty of them and her already extra large paunch bulged out with gravid firmness.

'Hmm, thirty coolers should be alright,' Star decided and began transferring them to the jet, carrying out several hundred pounds of treats at a time, 'we can stop and get the fast food on the way back.'

Kori's super strength was pretty much intact despite her physique going from athletic co-ed to bulked out MILF. Her adventurous, sporty personality had faded too, becoming more maternal and practical. As soon as the raid was done, she was planning on at last forcing her long term boyfriend nightwing into tying the knot and then getting her pregnant. The orange tinted redhead was focusing on that as she loaded food into the jet brought out of it only by a loud rip from her cut offs. Twisting around as best her rolly-polly physique could, Kori' looked past her rolls of back fat and saw that her medicine ball ass had ripped through her shorts.

'Haha, I can't be contained by mere earth clothes,' she giggled, ripping the shorts away.

With the cut offs gone, Kori was wearing nothing but a purple string bikini. The tiny garment's bottom was swallowed by hanging love handles and the immensity of her hips, while the tops were fighting a losing battle to try and cover up Kori's giant, mis-sized tits. Each cup featured australian and side cleavage and each breath made the volley ball sized cups threaten to rip through them. Unlike all of the other heroines, Starfire didn't have a hint of shame or frustration at the loss of her gorgeous figure. Tamaranian women were naturally svelte and muscularly curvy but when they felt ready to get pregnant they ballooned, becoming soft, sedate and wobbling hulks that their species saw as the epitome of beauty. And with her stubbornly narrow waistline at last catching up with her 60 inch hips and 58 inch breasts, Star had never felt more gorgeous.

'Dick is going to love all of this,' Starfire giggled, loading up the last of the food.

* The transport can't quite take off

* They get to the raid quickly.