Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

Maybe...

Probably best to go after Cassie first. Wonder Girl was at a delicate time, grappling with a fetish and a friendship maybe turning into something more. If handled well it would not only win Karen an ally, but help continue to let her vicariously gain weight via her daintier doppledanger Kara. Supergirl and her new vulnerability to weight gain could be the chunky Kryptonian Karen couldn't. But Wonder Girl would need a good role model and some good advice from an experienced feeder to keep her on the curvy and thick.

Not that Karen had ever actually gotten to feed anyone before but...anyway Barbara's marshmallow legs would still be waddling down the hallway after Karen got done with Wonder Girl. She listened out with her superior senses, hearing try and fail to get her skirt buttoned up in her room and Cassie's newly plush thighs schwishing down the hall. A little burst of speed put Karen in a good ambush position in enough time to nonchalantly lean against the wall as Cassie Sandsmark rounded a corner, clad in loose grey sweats and a matching hoody that hid her body. She'd made the effort to put on make up though and her super strong arms carefully balanced four plates swimming in crispy soy bacon and veggie sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes and french toast and waffles drowned in syrup and powdered sugar and butter, eggs and one pathetic slice of melon from Starfire's kitchen.

'That's a lot of food you're carrying there, Cassie,' Karen observed as the demi-god jumped to see the waiting kryptonian,dropping one plate which Power Girl easily caught, rescuing every drop of gravy, 'planning on putting on a few more pounds, filling out those sweats? Or are they for someone else? You planning on feeding someone out of their bright red skirt?'

Wonder Girl turned beat red, glaring as Power Girl started eating bacon, 'I'm just bringing her breakfast, I'm not trying to make her gain weight or anything. I'm just being nice.'

'Yeah, you're real nice,' Karen smiled, taking the melon slice and dunking it first in gravy and then in syrup, making a mockery of its healthyness before she sucked the greasy, sweet concoction off it, 'you're always bringing her snacks. Picking out her favorites. Making food runs and giving her extra. And you know, she's looking a little bit chunky because of it.'

'Everyone's gaining weight,' Cassie said defensively, 'except you, but I couldn't even button my jeans this morning after the binge at the factory last night. And the aliens starting gaining weight earlier than the demi-gods.'

'Funny thing about that though,' Karen mused, 'when Babs was showing us the data yesterday, I watched the starting weights and the current known weights for everyone. And you know what? Kara's gained about forty five pounds in a month, a pound a half a day. While Starfire who started off a month earlier has only gained sixty, Raven's been at a hundred days and gained about a hundred, same for the normies. A pound a day. Even the same for you demi-gods I bet, minus last night.'

Karen downed a biscuit covered in gravy, smiling as she patted Cassie's small stomach under her hoody, making the freshman heroine flinch 'Maybe she just has a slow metabolism.'

'Kinda weird that Kara's gaining fifty percent faster than everyone else,' Power Girl smiled, 'almost like a room mate or somebody close to them was feeding them. Making sure that snack food was always at hand, waiting on her hand and foot, watching with glee as all her ribs got covered up. As she got her first love handles, as she first had to suck her stomach in to get her pants up, the first time her shirt got stretched out by her belly. As skinny little super girl got a great big beer belly ahead of schedule. Because her roommate had a great, big fat fetish so overwhelming she didn't care she was depowering her friend with every snack she pressed into Kara's greedy fingers. You know she's lost her most of her invulnerability right? She's all weak and vulnerable right now, her senses have gone too. She can't even hear us out here. And if it hadn't been for you, she'd just be a little chubby.'

Cassie cringed in her oversized sweats, looking scared, ashamed and angry at the smug heroine before her, 'how...how did you know?'

'Because, Kara's family. Younger, sweeter, a little angrier on the inside, but shes' the little sister I never had...who's also me,' Karen said, 'I notice when Zeus' daughter is staring at her navel and thinking about putting her head under her skirt. And you know what?'

Power Girl leaned in, smiling evily as she put the last of the sausage into her mouth. She was a big woman, even without powers she'd have been intimidating given all her muscles, not to mention the immense swell of her tits, and had several inches on Cassie. She swallowed and pinched Cassie's slightly softer cheek affectionately.

'I approve,' Karen told her, voice instantly lightening, 'you want her fat, happy and protected. You waited on her so well that she gained fifteen pounds! But you've made a few mistakes in the feeding business, if I might say.'

Wonder Girl blinked, shaking her head, 'what...you...you think its okay I'm fattening her up?'

'Oh yeah, nothing nicer than plumping up a thin girl, eh?' Karen said, thinking of Diana, 'seeing all that hard muscle getting covered up in flab. Seeing her go all squishy and flabby? Its tantalizing isn't it, that she's got such a big stomach? Its unflattering, it must be so embarassing for her to think she got so chunky so quick? A little schadenfreud gets the juices flowing right?'

Cassie was staring, wide eyed. After years browsing deviant art and reddits, of casting side eyes at chubby teachers and class mates, of feeling ashamed and guilty, of feeling like a hypcrite everytime she worked out, finding out someone else had this fetish? Someone else who just happened to be a superfit heroine?

'But that can't only go so far,' Power Girl reminded her, picking up another plate, 'you really like Kara right? The way she snorts when she laughs too hard? The way she geeks out over Black Canary songs? The way she gets pissed off when something bad happens to someone? Not just the way her stomach expands over her waist band now when she exhales?'

'Of course!' Cassie squeaked in agreement.

'Then she can't be miserable,' Karen told her, 'shes' gotta feel happy. She's gotta feel accepted. You want her to smile as you hand feed her right? Does she even know you're head over heels for her?'

'No, I'm...what if she says no?' Cassie asked fearfully, watching a waffle disappear between Karen's flashing teeth while more and more white showed on the kryptonian's second plate.

'Then she says no, but first you gotta butter her up,' Karen told her, 'you eaten breakfast yet?'

'That was gonna be my plate,' Wonder Girl  said, 'I was gonna suggest a breakfast date...'

'Two plates each, but you'd only eat one and say you were full? Good idea,' Karen said, shoveling in the last bacon on the plate, 'but not dressed like that you're not.'

'Nothing else fits me,' Cassie said, looking down, 'in case you haven't noticed, I'm not as thin as I was. Especially after last night. I swear I gained ten pounds since I went into that warehouse!'

'So you're at what, fifteen over what you were? Wow, maybe you're at a normal weight,' Karen's eyes rolled, suppressing a shudder of sexual thrill, 'how do you think Kara feels having put on forty five when she's four inches shorter than you? Do you think she's gonna jump at getting fatter when you're hiding a little vanity weight?'

'Fine, I'm a hypocrite. My pants don't fit and my thighs started brushing,' Cassie sighed, 'what can I do?'

Power Girl smiled and took a third plate, 'Eat that last plate, go get two more from Star and eat all of them too. Bloat that belly up as big as it'll get, into a food baby as big as Kara's.'

Karen patted her own waist, which after twenty four doughnuts, a family sized box of cereal, a two liter of cola and three plates of sugary, greasy breakfast had at last bloated up into a nice little food baby despite her immense stomach capacity. She adjusted the fit of her leggings and let the slope of her somewhat puffy stomach stick out. The A/C felt good on it's groaning surface and she smiled as Wonder Girl was enraptured by it. Someone turned on by her being bloated? Oh fuck yes.

'Then go eat breakfast with Kara?' Cassie asked.

'No, you'll go down that hallway and into the sustainable cloathing lab. We've got a 3d fabric printer there that's pretty easy to use,' Karen said, pointing with a cinnamon toast slice, 'there's a terminal there that'll print you out a bikini so tight, so flimsy, so skimpy that skinny you would look like a hippo into it. Pour yourself into it and sashay belly first over to Kara's room and suggest you go sun bathing.'

'Sun bathing, why would she want to go sunbathing...she...wait,' Cassie said in dawning realization, 'she's kryptonian. She's afraid of losing her powers and she gets them from the sun!'

'Now you're thinking! She'll be nervous to get into a bikini, but remind her that I didn't get this body by working out. Her hiding inside cause she's chubby is probably why she's losing her powers so fast,' Power Girl told her, taking the last plate and patting her gut, 'let her pick out her own bikini, but compliment her. Tell her how good the skimpy ones will look on her, tell her how good being soft suits her if she disagrees. Say you're happy to have a gut now and, if she takes it well...ask if she thinks the same about you. While you're laying out, bring in plenty of snacks and eat a lot of them. Then ask her out to a movie or dinner or something. Then you can ask her if she likes you romantically.'

Karen adjusted her pants, which were being pressed down by the heavy sphere of her stuffed belly. She wasn't as big as yesterday yet, but the day was early.

'Okay, I'll try and follow your advice,' Wonder Girl said, not able to tear her eyes away from the gorged woman's stomach as Karen handed her the empty plates, the contrast of ripped arms, G cup knockers and swollen belly drool worthy, 'do you think it'll work?'

'I think its worth a shot,' Karen burped, 'if we're gonna be stuck in an obesity epidemic, might as well enjoy it right?'

'Yeah, thanks Power Girl,' Cassie nodded, mustering her courage, 'I appreciate the advice.'

'Hey, us perverts have to stick together huh?' Karen laughed, turning around and going to find...

Batgirl: a girl that size has to be having problems.

Wonder Woman: enough rest, it was time for Diana to eat.

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Maybe...

Probably best to go after Cassie first. Wonder Girl was at a delicate time, grappling with a fetish and a friendship maybe turning into something more. If handled well it would not only win Karen an ally, but help continue to let her vicariously gain weight via her daintier doppledanger Kara. Supergirl and her new vulnerability to weight gain could be the chunky Kryptonian Karen couldn't. But Wonder Girl would need a good role model and some good advice from an experienced feeder to keep her on the curvy and thick.

Not that Karen had ever actually gotten to feed anyone before but...anyway Barbara's marshmallow legs would still be waddling down the hallway after Karen got done with Wonder Girl. She listened out with her superior senses, hearing try and fail to get her skirt buttoned up in her room and Cassie's newly plush thighs schwishing down the hall. A little burst of speed put Karen in a good ambush position in enough time to nonchalantly lean against the wall as Cassie Sandsmark rounded a corner, clad in loose grey sweats and a matching hoody that hid her body. She'd made the effort to put on make up though and her super strong arms carefully balanced four plates swimming in crispy soy bacon and veggie sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes and french toast and waffles drowned in syrup and powdered sugar and butter, eggs and one pathetic slice of melon from Starfire's kitchen.

'That's a lot of food you're carrying there, Cassie,' Karen observed as the demi-god jumped to see the waiting kryptonian,dropping one plate which Power Girl easily caught, rescuing every drop of gravy, 'planning on putting on a few more pounds, filling out those sweats? Or are they for someone else? You planning on feeding someone out of their bright red skirt?'

Wonder Girl turned beat red, glaring as Power Girl started eating bacon, 'I'm just bringing her breakfast, I'm not trying to make her gain weight or anything. I'm just being nice.'

'Yeah, you're real nice,' Karen smiled, taking the melon slice and dunking it first in gravy and then in syrup, making a mockery of its healthyness before she sucked the greasy, sweet concoction off it, 'you're always bringing her snacks. Picking out her favorites. Making food runs and giving her extra. And you know, she's looking a little bit chunky because of it.'

'Everyone's gaining weight,' Cassie said defensively, 'except you, but I couldn't even button my jeans this morning after the binge at the factory last night. And the aliens starting gaining weight earlier than the demi-gods.'

'Funny thing about that though,' Karen mused, 'when Babs was showing us the data yesterday, I watched the starting weights and the current known weights for everyone. And you know what? Kara's gained about forty five pounds in a month, a pound a half a day. While Starfire who started off a month earlier has only gained sixty, Raven's been at a hundred days and gained about a hundred, same for the normies. A pound a day. Even the same for you demi-gods I bet, minus last night.'

Karen downed a biscuit covered in gravy, smiling as she patted Cassie's small stomach under her hoody, making the freshman heroine flinch 'Maybe she just has a slow metabolism.'

'Kinda weird that Kara's gaining fifty percent faster than everyone else,' Power Girl smiled, 'almost like a room mate or somebody close to them was feeding them. Making sure that snack food was always at hand, waiting on her hand and foot, watching with glee as all her ribs got covered up. As she got her first love handles, as she first had to suck her stomach in to get her pants up, the first time her shirt got stretched out by her belly. As skinny little super girl got a great big beer belly ahead of schedule. Because her roommate had a great, big fat fetish so overwhelming she didn't care she was depowering her friend with every snack she pressed into Kara's greedy fingers. You know she's lost her most of her invulnerability right? She's all weak and vulnerable right now, her senses have gone too. She can't even hear us out here. And if it hadn't been for you, she'd just be a little chubby.'

Cassie cringed in her oversized sweats, looking scared, ashamed and angry at the smug heroine before her, 'how...how did you know?'

'Because, Kara's family. Younger, sweeter, a little angrier on the inside, but shes' the little sister I never had...who's also me,' Karen said, 'I notice when Zeus' daughter is staring at her navel and thinking about putting her head under her skirt. And you know what?'

Power Girl leaned in, smiling evily as she put the last of the sausage into her mouth. She was a big woman, even without powers she'd have been intimidating given all her muscles, not to mention the immense swell of her tits, and had several inches on Cassie. She swallowed and pinched Cassie's slightly softer cheek affectionately.

'I approve,' Karen told her, voice instantly lightening, 'you want her fat, happy and protected. You waited on her so well that she gained fifteen pounds! But you've made a few mistakes in the feeding business, if I might say.'

Wonder Girl blinked, shaking her head, 'what...you...you think its okay I'm fattening her up?'

'Oh yeah, nothing nicer than plumping up a thin girl, eh?' Karen said, thinking of Diana, 'seeing all that hard muscle getting covered up in flab. Seeing her go all squishy and flabby? Its tantalizing isn't it, that she's got such a big stomach? Its unflattering, it must be so embarassing for her to think she got so chunky so quick? A little schadenfreud gets the juices flowing right?'

Cassie was staring, wide eyed. After years browsing deviant art and reddits, of casting side eyes at chubby teachers and class mates, of feeling ashamed and guilty, of feeling like a hypcrite everytime she worked out, finding out someone else had this fetish? Someone else who just happened to be a superfit heroine?

'But that can't only go so far,' Power Girl reminded her, picking up another plate, 'you really like Kara right? The way she snorts when she laughs too hard? The way she geeks out over Black Canary songs? The way she gets pissed off when something bad happens to someone? Not just the way her stomach expands over her waist band now when she exhales?'

'Of course!' Cassie squeaked in agreement.

'Then she can't be miserable,' Karen told her, 'shes' gotta feel happy. She's gotta feel accepted. You want her to smile as you hand feed her right? Does she even know you're head over heels for her?'

'No, I'm...what if she says no?' Cassie asked fearfully, watching a waffle disappear between Karen's flashing teeth while more and more white showed on the kryptonian's second plate.

'Then she says no, but first you gotta butter her up,' Karen told her, 'you eaten breakfast yet?'

'That was gonna be my plate,' Wonder Girl  said, 'I was gonna suggest a breakfast date...'

'Two plates each, but you'd only eat one and say you were full? Good idea,' Karen said, shoveling in the last bacon on the plate, 'but not dressed like that you're not.'

'Nothing else fits me,' Cassie said, looking down, 'in case you haven't noticed, I'm not as thin as I was. Especially after last night. I swear I gained ten pounds since I went into that warehouse!'

'So you're at what, fifteen over what you were? Wow, maybe you're at a normal weight,' Karen's eyes rolled, suppressing a shudder of sexual thrill, 'how do you think Kara feels having put on forty five when she's four inches shorter than you? Do you think she's gonna jump at getting fatter when you're hiding a little vanity weight?'

'Fine, I'm a hypocrite. My pants don't fit and my thighs started brushing,' Cassie sighed, 'what can I do?'

Power Girl smiled and took a third plate, 'Eat that last plate, go get two more from Star and eat all of them too. Bloat that belly up as big as it'll get, into a food baby as big as Kara's.'

Karen patted her own waist, which after twenty four doughnuts, a family sized box of cereal, a two liter of cola and three plates of sugary, greasy breakfast had at last bloated up into a nice little food baby despite her immense stomach capacity. She adjusted the fit of her leggings and let the slope of her somewhat puffy stomach stick out. The A/C felt good on it's groaning surface and she smiled as Wonder Girl was enraptured by it. Someone turned on by her being bloated? Oh fuck yes.

'Then go eat breakfast with Kara?' Cassie asked.

'No, you'll go down that hallway and into the sustainable cloathing lab. We've got a 3d fabric printer there that's pretty easy to use,' Karen said, pointing with a cinnamon toast slice, 'there's a terminal there that'll print you out a bikini so tight, so flimsy, so skimpy that skinny you would look like a hippo into it. Pour yourself into it and sashay belly first over to Kara's room and suggest you go sun bathing.'

'Sun bathing, why would she want to go sunbathing...she...wait,' Cassie said in dawning realization, 'she's kryptonian. She's afraid of losing her powers and she gets them from the sun!'

'Now you're thinking! She'll be nervous to get into a bikini, but remind her that I didn't get this body by working out. Her hiding inside cause she's chubby is probably why she's losing her powers so fast,' Power Girl told her, taking the last plate and patting her gut, 'let her pick out her own bikini, but compliment her. Tell her how good the skimpy ones will look on her, tell her how good being soft suits her if she disagrees. Say you're happy to have a gut now and, if she takes it well...ask if she thinks the same about you. While you're laying out, bring in plenty of snacks and eat a lot of them. Then ask her out to a movie or dinner or something. Then you can ask her if she likes you romantically.'

Karen adjusted her pants, which were being pressed down by the heavy sphere of her stuffed belly. She wasn't as big as yesterday yet, but the day was early.

'Okay, I'll try and follow your advice,' Wonder Girl said, not able to tear her eyes away from the gorged woman's stomach as Karen handed her the empty plates, the contrast of ripped arms, G cup knockers and swollen belly drool worthy, 'do you think it'll work?'

'I think its worth a shot,' Karen burped, 'if we're gonna be stuck in an obesity epidemic, might as well enjoy it right?'

'Yeah, thanks Power Girl,' Cassie nodded, mustering her courage, 'I appreciate the advice.'

'Hey, us perverts have to stick together huh?' Karen laughed, turning around and going to find...

Batgirl: a girl that size has to be having problems.

Wonder Woman: enough rest, it was time for Diana to eat.

Ooo I kinda want to see how Karen would treat babs herself

She should probably check on Barbara. The complex was a big place after all and the once agile vigilante was already having mobility problems. She'd probably need help getting her 300+ pounds settled in comfortably, preferably into an XXXL thong...

Finding her wasn't that hard for Karen. She just had to use her super hearing to isolate the loudest pounding heart and the grind of the of the most overloading joints to the hallway between computer lab and kitchen. Power girl didn't hurry on her way there, Babs wasn't exactly sprinting, and had time to grab a box of leftover bacon from the kitchen, where a stuffed Starfire was lazily cleaning while cookies and cakes rose in every oven. Passing a gargantually stuffed Raven trying to muster the energy to levitate back to her own room, winking at a now bikini clad Wonder girl stuffing herself and complimenting Star on her cooking, Karen went to find the once award winning gymnast.

She quickly saw Barbara on exiting, a small hill of slow moving cellulite that made the stuffed Kryptonians jaw drop. Karen had long written Gotham off as a city of weirdos, but had known Barbara Gordon had been a tall, graceful woman with a gymnasts hard muscled legs and a toned bubble butt a quarter would bounce off of.  Everything about that had changed and was well displayed by a pair of XL purple Gotham U athletic shorts hanging onto dear life to the avalanche of cellulite pouring out of them. Karen was a tit girl, hard not to be given her G cups, but she almost forgot tits existed at the sight.

Babs ass was now a maze of creases, folds and bulges that an arcade worth of quarters could disappear into. Each globular cheek had more fat than Karen's entire body did and by sheer force were slowly eating the shorts into a thong. There wasn't a patch she could see that didn't have Cellulite or angry red stretch marks from her rapid growth and they jiggled like jello with each halting step. Karen would have put her hip measurement at fifty inches minimum, probably more like sixty, and made a mental note to keep the armrests on the building office chairs, just so Babs could get stuck.

Her legs were more like plastic bags full of gravy than limbs capable of running across roof tops. Unlike Stars silken rasp, Babs thighs constantly slapped together at her pathetic wobble. There was no muscle tone at all to their milky sprawl and they quivered with the strain of their own weight, when the jiggling of a step stoppe that is, and wherever cellulite wasn't spider veins were. Her knees were wrapped in black supportive braces, irritated red fat mushrooming out, under and over them. There was neither calf nor ankle, just one bulge of swollen, linebacker ham hock cankle between brace and sensible shoe. 

Its not that her flabby bingo wings, love handles  or slightly humped shoulders weren't there, but Barbaras upper body was merely that of a fat girl, while her lower body was so immense to be almost useless already. Indeed,  Her right  arm, flabby and small only by comparison, leaned heavily onto a medical cane, while her left struggled with a courier bag.  She panted like a race horse and her t shirt was dark with sweat from walking down the air conditioned hall. Her physical condition was awful, pathetic given that six months earlier she'd been as fit and as dangerous as a squad of Navy SEALS. Karen felt a surge of lust and pity to see her hobbling display and wiped away drool to call out.

"Hey B-Girl,' Karen shouted, "need a hand?"

Barbara turned with the grace of an 18 wheeler, laboriously shuffling to see Power Girls hard body floating in the air, marred only by a food baby. Babs blue eyes glared as she felt the fit alien smugly eye her ruined body up, but relented considering the length of hallway to go. She wasn't the girl who'd been an Olympic prospect gymnast anymore.

"Sure if you could just," Gordon began only for a whoosh of air to sound and to find herself plopped gently in a sturdy, reinforced computer chair before a wall of screens and keyboards, the screens showing a super computer slowly decrypting the anonymous server data.

"Happy to help," Karen smiled, skin tingling where the obese woman had touched her, 'need anything else Batgirl?"

Barbara slumped, "I'm not Batgirl anymore, just lardass Barbara Gordon, too fat to walk down a hallway."

"What? Of course you're still Batgirl, you're more than just Kung fu and thin legs," Power Girl told her.

"I was planning on retirement before this. Four years of crime fighting after fifteen years of gymnastics aren't good on the knees, even when you're thin," the red head gestured depressively, "then my trainee Stephanie took me to an anonymous bakery to celebrate and well...we both got fat. At least I didn't go missing too, even if Im gonna need a wheel chair soon. Like, the end of August soon if we don't find a way to reverse this."

"Well then, best stay off your feet until we find a cure," Karen told her, 'fortunately that chair is an all in one wheel chair, bed and computer desk for the disabled, first of its line."

Barbara bristled at being called disabled but stopped when Karen started tapping keys on a computer. An android appeared out of a metal tube and with a click and a whir of a hologram it turned into a fit, muscular man in a speedo. A well packed speedo Babs, who'd been too disgusted with herself for sex, instantly stared at.

"and this is our proto type assistance-bot, programmed to meet every need. And I mean every need,' Karen smiled, slapping it's hard ass, "and I'll send you an actual lab assistant later."

"Who?" Barbara managed.

"Kara, she's Kryptonian science guild and at the rate she's shedding powers mental work is going to be more her speed before long," Power girl said, especially given that she planned to help Cassie turn Karas pound and a half a day gain into a quaint number.

"Arent you science guild too?" Barbara asked, still looking at the sex bot.

"Yeah, but I'm more physical for now," Karen smiled, tapping a bicep, then smiling as she heard Wonder Woman's armor rustle, 'now if you'll excuse me, I've got some training to do..."

She swaggered off, leading with her gut to find Wonder Woman in...

The gym, trying to keep up her plumping figure.

the kitchen, too hungry to resist.

Karen went to find Diana in the gym, hearing her diligently pumping iron like she wasn't cursed to slow motion dive into obesity. Her heart was beating a little harder than it should have been, clearly having to work harder. And with each breath, a deep breath coming evenly but quickly, came with a strain of too tight armor against burgeoning flesh.

Power Girl felt herself drool. She wanted to see how last night's binge had distributed onto the Amazonian Anonymous Addict's tall figure, to see the damage her over exerted flying had done to once steely muscles. To perhaps see the warrior princess struggle with basic exercise. 

She floated in a daze, going right past Wonder Girl and Super Girl going towards the pool.

Cassie's stomach was as stuffed as Karen's, groaning at the sudden influx of greasy breakfast food past the point of satiation and on the border of pain. Before the Demi-God had the body of a medal winning track captain, but after a week or more of Anonymous junk food and a Bacchanalian binge she had the physique of a college freshman cheerleader who'd unknowingly lost the first skirmishes of the battle of the bulge. A tiny red string bikini, made essentially of dental floss, showed every new inch and new ounce: There were no muscles on her now and apart from her overloaded stomach she was fattening up evenly. Her slightly brushing thighs quivered with each step, the jiggle running over the widening layer of fat on her hips, the new infant love handles swallowing the miniscule strings of her bikini. A once perky, only slightly rounded ass was wobbling back and forth, eating her thong with animalistic hunger. 

Her breasts, between a C and a D now, bounced and quivered in tiny cups that barely covered her nipples. She had Australian cleavage, suddenly heavy and low breasts literally pouring out. It was an equally enticing and embarrassing display, her curves were enticing but the curve of her food baby suggested that they'd rapidly increase and the soft wiggle of her body, from her slightly thicker ankles to a tiny bulge beneath her chin when she looked down, would have made a somewhat more forgiving swimsuit more suggestible. But the side kick and occasional teen Titan was putting everything into acting happy and confident, as if she had no concern of the freshman fifteen that had made its way across her body.  She wanted to make her fat look good, to entice the porky Kryptonian next to her to strip down and let go, and to that end was actively pushing out her enormous food baby to increase its size.

In contrast, the shorter Supergirl was in a blue one piece that tried to hide her mushy stomach. It failed, because as the measurements of the clothing printer had shown, even empty her pampered gut was a foot bigger than her dainty waist had been before her addiction. Her fupa pushed out at the groin, right above where her squishy thighs almost touched, and the one piece didn't even fit around her gut. She'd shotgunned Breakfast sandwiches in her newly developed nervous eating as she anxiously awaited her new swimsuit to be printed out and her moderately stuffed gut had gained an extra four or five temporary inches from the binge. The blue fabric was stretched near transparent around her stomach, pulling down the neckline and magnifying her new B cups while showing off her meaty love handles on the side, starting to sag over her still mostly narrow hips. She grinned nervously at her floating quasi-family member, showing new dimples on face that was rounding rapidly underneath an unfortunate case of acne and above a full double chin. Kara was quiveringly  nervous, near an anxiety attack: she was afraid that someone would point out her unsightly weight gain, terrified that she'd continue losing her powers, angry that she was losing her powers to her new appetite, anxiously hopeful over the chance to slow their decline and ready to faint over her desire to tell Cassie how good the new bounce to her ass looked but too afraid to mention it.

Cassie had Kara's hand clenched nervously on her left side, while her right hauled a heavy cooler surely packed with a weekend's worth of soda, snacks and a few smuggled 'light' beers. Anonymous owned most of the breweries now and the average light beer was packed with Poison Ivy-bred chemicals rivaling crack in their addictiveness and over a thousand calories per twelve ounces. 

Their nerves and chubbiness as they both slowly rolled towards romance was impossibly adorable and normally Karen would have cooed to make that  match. But the two might have been invisible to Power Girl, because her super hearing had heard an armored belt be grudgingly let out a notch. 

Wonder Woman voluntarily letting her belt out? The entire lineup of Victoria's Secret Angels in an eating contest couldn't tear her away from that thought.

Karen paused outside the gym, wishing she'd done her hair better or put on make up. Her clothes were alright, Diana had mentioned she liked muscles and the leggings showed muscle and curve very well, but the packed bowling ball of her temporary belly didn't seem exactly fit. Damn, she knew she should have kept to one dozen long johns. As presentable as she could be, stomach ever so slightly tucked in, Power Girl went inside, trying to swagger. 

Inside, the towering brunette was at a butterfly press, arms pressing the maxed out paddles. Wonder Woman easily moved it, not a surprise, but had a look of intense concentration on her face and her biceps didn't pop like expected, having declined noticeably in tone. That puzzled Karen, the 500 lbs was as effectively heavy as a piece of paper to someone at their level of might. Bar military vehicles and geographic features there were few things on earth that could strain their muscles enough for exercise to matter, one reason PG didn't bother lifting. But surprise was undercut by lust.

Diana was wearing her armor and needed a new cuirass knocked out pronto, before someone got hurt. She was soft all over, not a hint of muscle tone to be found. Maybe a new poison in anonymous Arsenal had turned them into fat, maybe the aftershock of her overextended flight had decayed them, but for whatever reason, Diana was soft as butter. Not fat, no, not even chubby. But soft, clearly out of shape, like she'd been desk bound and couch prone for a year.

And she'd gone up a cup size, new cleavage mushroomed over her breast plate with every press. The steel groaned against the massed boob flesh arrayed before it and Karen heard leather starting to snap. She barely noticed the delicious muffin too forming beneath it, pushing a ring of bronze belly fat into the gap between armor and skirt, straining against a belt ready to burst.

Power Girl opened her mouth to say something as Diana locked eyes on her.

Wonder Woman goes first: Eating well, PG?

power girl goes first: Making gains there, Di?

Thanks guys the praise makes it better. 

On April 14, 2019 at 4:55 PM, lyle81992 said:

Judging by the armor rustling, I think Diana is in the gym.Besides Stephanie, have any other heroines gone missing?

A lot of street levels who tried investigating the bakeries are currently working there, having been mind wiped into believing themselves obese, blue color slobs.

anyway new chapter:

P

Power Girl tried to play herself off as cool, calm and in control. But the sight of slightly ruined perfection was driving her too crazy. Diana gave another press and with a pop a crack ran across her breast plate, the metal failing to contain too much nigh invulnerable boobage. Karen blinked, permanently losing a couple IQ points and felt her mouth hang open. 

Wonder Woman seized the initiative, just as she'd been trained to on her island home. The woman before her had the hard arms of Athena and the runners legs of Artemis, combined with the bust of Aphrodite she was gorgeous, but that she sported the belly of Hera was a bad sign. With her own powers crumbling, Wonder Woman needed someone to rely on and it wouldn't do if Karen got fat and weak like the rest of them.

'Karen, you're looking well fed,' Diana nodded and the Kryptonian felt a bit of shame over her bloat, 'a bit too well fed.'

'Oh yeah, had breakfast before heading over,' Karen said, leaving out the other three breakfasts she'd sucked down as well, 'nothing compared to yesterday though. Say, why don't we go get some lunch together?'

'Are you sure that's a good idea?' Wonder Woman asked with the raise of one perfect eyebrow, 'Preserving your powers would be the strategically wise solution.'

'Pfft, I can take it,' Power Girl shrugged, patting her stomach, 'and if I can't, whatever. We get to make the beast with two chunky backs, eh?'

'Whatever?' Diana said, standing up, letting Karen see just how little muscle tone remained to her runner's thighs, 'I don't think you've grasped the seriousness of the situation. We're gaining weight like no tomorrow and losing powers faster than ice melts in July. Super girl has to squint to see across a room, Star Fire's bolts have gone from cannon shells to pistol rounds in force, Batgirl can barely walk and my powers are barely working! By the time that data is decrypted none of us could have powers.'

The Amazon was getting more and more worked up as she talked, chest heaving against her cracking armor. There was sweat on her forehead and as she turned, Karen saw that her once perfect profile was marred by a new belly bulge. Not huge by any means, she was still at a normal BMI, but as the tall brunette spoke Karen realized she had no muscle tone anywhere. She looked completely out of shape!

Diana was a warrior called up from peace time work by a bakery. A panther hand fed sweet meats till it lost its graceful gate. A retired model stuffing herself into clothes that no longer fit.

'Your powers aren't working?' Karen asked with real concern, shaking away lust, 'Is that why last night...'

'That last binge at the factory it did something to me, pushed me over some sort of edge. Before I'd been muscle with a little fat over it, but now I'm fat with some muscle under it despite being about the same size. Those gallons of raspberry filling I sucked down, after I digested them my muscle decayed and my fat multiplied,' Diana sighed, 'My powers have always been tied to my physical fitness. Before it did't matter, I was fit but now...'

The Amazon made a muscle with her right arm. It bulged, but bulged less than the former resting size of her bicep. For emphasis Diana's other hand grabbed hold of a new softness covering her decayed tricep and wiggled it.

'I am in pathetic shape anymore,' Wonder Woman admitted, 'I can lift these weights easily but I start sweating and getting tired after a few sets. And last night I should have had you fly but I couldn't admit that I'd gotten too weak...too fat.'

She sat on a weight bench, arms crossed under even more impressive than normal breasts. Karen followed and put an arm around her. As she did, the Kryptonian marveled at how soft the shoulder she touched was. Diana's lean lethal arms were now pillowy and plump. And how deep the canyon of cleavage was: at least an entire cup size of new fat had found its way to Diana's now heavy looking chest. If things kept up, Power Girl's famous chest soon be the smallest one in the league.

'Hey, I wouldn't have thought any worse of you,' Power girl told her, 'Like I said, I like fat girls...and well, we're all addicts one way or another. I wouldn't think worse of you if some evil wizard or alien warlord used a no-fly Ray on you and I won't think worse of you snacking a lot.'

Diana sighed and put a hand on Karen's thigh. The hard muscle on display was a reminder of what she lost and very attractive. Power Girl's warrior physique and feminine curves were catnip to the Amazon. But the stomach bulge was a display of the mission being endangered.

'That's why I wanted to talk to you,' Diana said, 'you have to stop eating like this. You have to stop eating like a fat girl. You have to diet.'

'I'm sorry, but what did you say?' the stuffed alien asked, 'Because it sounded like you said the D word. And that's not a word I want to hear.'

Stop over eating? She hadn't stopped over eating since she'd gotten to earth!

'I know you have well, preferences to be heavier,' Diana told her, 'and if this was a more peaceful time I'd let you do that with a smile and a nod. But right now you're the best weapon in an Arsenal where everything else is rusting away. If you can keep your powers up then we have a chance against them. But if you succumb to whatever constantly changing slop Anonymous puts in their poisonous products then we lose. Big time.'

'I get what you're saying but like I said, I'm an addict,' Karen reminded her, patting her gut and then poking the new muffin top separating Diana's breast plate from her belt, 'it hasn't shown on me but I'm as bad as you. Or as Barbara. Hell I probably eat more than any of you!'

'I know, your gluttony has no bounds,' Wonder Woman sighed, tugging at her armor and regretting trying to see if it still fit. Her new figure had plenty of soft bulges in her upper body for armor plates to painfully pinch.

'So case closed, no diet for me,' Power Girl smiled, hoping up, 'Come on, there's a great buffet nearby we can try while Starfire gets lunch ready. I want to see if we can break you out of that armor.'

'Karen...there is a way,' Diana admitted.

'What? What do you mean there's a way?' Power Girl gasped.

Damn, someone had cracked the code? Was her fat fetishest holiday about to end prematurely before she'd gotten Wonder Woman so big she needed a scooter? Before she herself at last reached her righteous state of obesity?

'It's simple but it's not replicable,' Diana sighed, picking her lasso out from her belt, 'the perfect can cure any mental issue for a twenty four hour period after its wrapped around someone. This includes addiction to evil junk food.'

Karen grimaced and looked at the holy relic like it was poison, 'Then why haven't you used it?'

'I have used it,' Diana sighed, poking a finger into the roll of fat pouring out the side of her armor, 'but I didn't use it fast enough. I couldn't admit I was addicted but once Anonymous found a way to overcome my resistance to gaining weight...well, getting fat is part of who I am now. Now it won't work on me but if I use it on you, it'll break your addiction to Anonymous products. You can eat as much of Starfire's fried junk from the stores here as you want, but your chance to gain weight for a while will be gone.'

'You're not asking for much,' Power Girl grumbled, getting up and pacing, enormous tits and soft food baby bouncing in unison. 

She knew if the soft-thick Diana asked her anything she'd say yes. There was too much chubby Amazon to pinch and explore otherwise. But not getting fat when she had her chance at last? When she could stuff herself sick at any opportunity and have the chance to finally pork up for real?

'I know this is a sacrifice for you and in exchange, I'll go on a diet with you,' Wonder Woman promised, even as her steel imprisoned stomach gurgled for food.

'You losing weight is the last thing I want,' Power Girl sighed.

'You misunderstand me. I will eat anything you don't. Every meal you skip I will have. Every fattening portion you pass up on will go to me. You can feed me, bind me and fatten me up to your heart's content if you go through with this. We'd agreed before to explore my new body but if you agree to this, you can put as much weight onto me as you want, I'll go along with it cheerfully even though I lose my powers,' Diana told her, slightly afraid to say it, 'if not, well I'll try and gather my own strength. Nothing says the weight I gain has to be all fat does it?'

The look on the Amazon's softer face said she was nervous. That PG would accept her offer and Diana's coming expansion would make her previous seem like a starvation March or that she'd decline and the success of the mission would rest on her own crumbling strength. 

A chance to feed Wonder Woman? That was a once in a life time opportunity to turn the perfect, although soft now, woman into a wheezing hog needing a motorized scooter? How could she resist?

Or a chance to maybe bulk herself up instead? The first was a sure thing that would see immediate results, Karen was sure she could have Diana's gut too big for her suit by lunch time tomorrow, the other a possibility in the future.

Give than receive: feed Diana, ensure the mission at the cost of wonder woman's power.

Be a selfish self feeder, hope Diana can hold onto some strength.

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Thanks guys the praise makes it better. 

A lot of street levels who tried investigating the bakeries are currently working there, having been mind wiped into believing themselves obese, blue color slobs.

anyway new chapter:

P

Power Girl tried to play herself off as cool, calm and in control. But the sight of slightly ruined perfection was driving her too crazy. Diana gave another press and with a pop a crack ran across her breast plate, the metal failing to contain too much nigh invulnerable boobage. Karen blinked, permanently losing a couple IQ points and felt her mouth hang open. 

Wonder Woman seized the initiative, just as she'd been trained to on her island home. The woman before her had the hard arms of Athena and the runners legs of Artemis, combined with the bust of Aphrodite she was gorgeous, but that she sported the belly of Hera was a bad sign. With her own powers crumbling, Wonder Woman needed someone to rely on and it wouldn't do if Karen got fat and weak like the rest of them.

'Karen, you're looking well fed,' Diana nodded and the Kryptonian felt a bit of shame over her bloat, 'a bit too well fed.'

'Oh yeah, had breakfast before heading over,' Karen said, leaving out the other three breakfasts she'd sucked down as well, 'nothing compared to yesterday though. Say, why don't we go get some lunch together?'

'Are you sure that's a good idea?' Wonder Woman asked with the raise of one perfect eyebrow, 'Preserving your powers would be the strategically wise solution.'

'Pfft, I can take it,' Power Girl shrugged, patting her stomach, 'and if I can't, whatever. We get to make the beast with two chunky backs, eh?'

'Whatever?' Diana said, standing up, letting Karen see just how little muscle tone remained to her runner's thighs, 'I don't think you've grasped the seriousness of the situation. We're gaining weight like no tomorrow and losing powers faster than ice melts in July. Super girl has to squint to see across a room, Star Fire's bolts have gone from cannon shells to pistol rounds in force, Batgirl can barely walk and my powers are barely working! By the time that data is decrypted none of us could have powers.'

The Amazon was getting more and more worked up as she talked, chest heaving against her cracking armor. There was sweat on her forehead and as she turned, Karen saw that her once perfect profile was marred by a new belly bulge. Not huge by any means, she was still at a normal BMI, but as the tall brunette spoke Karen realized she had no muscle tone anywhere. She looked completely out of shape!

Diana was a warrior called up from peace time work by a bakery. A panther hand fed sweet meats till it lost its graceful gate. A retired model stuffing herself into clothes that no longer fit.

'Your powers aren't working?' Karen asked with real concern, shaking away lust, 'Is that why last night...'

'That last binge at the factory it did something to me, pushed me over some sort of edge. Before I'd been muscle with a little fat over it, but now I'm fat with some muscle under it despite being about the same size. Those gallons of raspberry filling I sucked down, after I digested them my muscle decayed and my fat multiplied,' Diana sighed, 'My powers have always been tied to my physical fitness. Before it did't matter, I was fit but now...'

The Amazon made a muscle with her right arm. It bulged, but bulged less than the former resting size of her bicep. For emphasis Diana's other hand grabbed hold of a new softness covering her decayed tricep and wiggled it.

'I am in pathetic shape anymore,' Wonder Woman admitted, 'I can lift these weights easily but I start sweating and getting tired after a few sets. And last night I should have had you fly but I couldn't admit that I'd gotten too weak...too fat.'

She sat on a weight bench, arms crossed under even more impressive than normal breasts. Karen followed and put an arm around her. As she did, the Kryptonian marveled at how soft the shoulder she touched was. Diana's lean lethal arms were now pillowy and plump. And how deep the canyon of cleavage was: at least an entire cup size of new fat had found its way to Diana's now heavy looking chest. If things kept up, Power Girl's famous chest soon be the smallest one in the league.

'Hey, I wouldn't have thought any worse of you,' Power girl told her, 'Like I said, I like fat girls...and well, we're all addicts one way or another. I wouldn't think worse of you if some evil wizard or alien warlord used a no-fly Ray on you and I won't think worse of you snacking a lot.'

Diana sighed and put a hand on Karen's thigh. The hard muscle on display was a reminder of what she lost and very attractive. Power Girl's warrior physique and feminine curves were catnip to the Amazon. But the stomach bulge was a display of the mission being endangered.

'That's why I wanted to talk to you,' Diana said, 'you have to stop eating like this. You have to stop eating like a fat girl. You have to diet.'

'I'm sorry, but what did you say?' the stuffed alien asked, 'Because it sounded like you said the D word. And that's not a word I want to hear.'

Stop over eating? She hadn't stopped over eating since she'd gotten to earth!

'I know you have well, preferences to be heavier,' Diana told her, 'and if this was a more peaceful time I'd let you do that with a smile and a nod. But right now you're the best weapon in an Arsenal where everything else is rusting away. If you can keep your powers up then we have a chance against them. But if you succumb to whatever constantly changing slop Anonymous puts in their poisonous products then we lose. Big time.'

'I get what you're saying but like I said, I'm an addict,' Karen reminded her, patting her gut and then poking the new muffin top separating Diana's breast plate from her belt, 'it hasn't shown on me but I'm as bad as you. Or as Barbara. Hell I probably eat more than any of you!'

'I know, your gluttony has no bounds,' Wonder Woman sighed, tugging at her armor and regretting trying to see if it still fit. Her new figure had plenty of soft bulges in her upper body for armor plates to painfully pinch.

'So case closed, no diet for me,' Power Girl smiled, hoping up, 'Come on, there's a great buffet nearby we can try while Starfire gets lunch ready. I want to see if we can break you out of that armor.'

'Karen...there is a way,' Diana admitted.

'What? What do you mean there's a way?' Power Girl gasped.

Damn, someone had cracked the code? Was her fat fetishest holiday about to end prematurely before she'd gotten Wonder Woman so big she needed a scooter? Before she herself at last reached her righteous state of obesity?

'It's simple but it's not replicable,' Diana sighed, picking her lasso out from her belt, 'the perfect can cure any mental issue for a twenty four hour period after its wrapped around someone. This includes addiction to evil junk food.'

Karen grimaced and looked at the holy relic like it was poison, 'Then why haven't you used it?'

'I have used it,' Diana sighed, poking a finger into the roll of fat pouring out the side of her armor, 'but I didn't use it fast enough. I couldn't admit I was addicted but once Anonymous found a way to overcome my resistance to gaining weight...well, getting fat is part of who I am now. Now it won't work on me but if I use it on you, it'll break your addiction to Anonymous products. You can eat as much of Starfire's fried junk from the stores here as you want, but your chance to gain weight for a while will be gone.'

'You're not asking for much,' Power Girl grumbled, getting up and pacing, enormous tits and soft food baby bouncing in unison. 

She knew if the soft-thick Diana asked her anything she'd say yes. There was too much chubby Amazon to pinch and explore otherwise. But not getting fat when she had her chance at last? When she could stuff herself sick at any opportunity and have the chance to finally pork up for real?

'I know this is a sacrifice for you and in exchange, I'll go on a diet with you,' Wonder Woman promised, even as her steel imprisoned stomach gurgled for food.

'You losing weight is the last thing I want,' Power Girl sighed.

'You misunderstand me. I will eat anything you don't. Every meal you skip I will have. Every fattening portion you pass up on will go to me. You can feed me, bind me and fatten me up to your heart's content if you go through with this. We'd agreed before to explore my new body but if you agree to this, you can put as much weight onto me as you want, I'll go along with it cheerfully even though I lose my powers,' Diana told her, slightly afraid to say it, 'if not, well I'll try and gather my own strength. Nothing says the weight I gain has to be all fat does it?'

The look on the Amazon's softer face said she was nervous. That PG would accept her offer and Diana's coming expansion would make her previous seem like a starvation March or that she'd decline and the success of the mission would rest on her own crumbling strength. 

A chance to feed Wonder Woman? That was a once in a life time opportunity to turn the perfect, although soft now, woman into a wheezing hog needing a motorized scooter? How could she resist?

Or a chance to maybe bulk herself up instead? The first was a sure thing that would see immediate results, Karen was sure she could have Diana's gut too big for her suit by lunch time tomorrow, the other a possibility in the future.

Give than receive: feed Diana, ensure the mission at the cost of wonder woman's power.

Be a selfish self feeder, hope Diana can hold onto some strength.

This is a hard choice, but I think that Karen should take one for the team and ensure the mission.

Power Girl's shining teeth bit her red lip.

Fatness was right there. Her stomach capacity, always large, was massively expanding in the buildup for something. The bulwark provided by her alien physiology was preparing to crumble at long last before the caloric siege, as she started down four or five thousand calories per meal. Bloating was coming easier to her now as the possession of a food baby was becoming a permanent fixture to her midrift. A few more weeks, given the ever increasing skill of Anonymous' chemicals and her immunity would surely completely dissolve. And then...

Fat. Adipose. Flab. Chub.

An end to her hard, rippling muscularity. A rest from perfect fitness. Liberation from the tyranny of her thigh gap. Awakening from the nightmare of hard rippling abs. A change from envious and lustful glances as she walked or flew to disgust and mockery as her perfection turned into debilitating fat.

From super fast to waddling and weak. From impossibly strong to unable to move her own weight. From incredibly resilient to weak vulnerability. The loss of superhuman power, the loss of its concurrent responsibility and the assumption of weak, helpless dependency...

But no.

That same call to heroism that had prompted her to put on the spandex, that same duty to use her sun given abilities against the evils that threatened her adopted planet/dimension, the sense of responsibility that motivated her to put life and limb on the line against alien warlords and costumed lunatics told her that it wouldn't be right. Blimping up into depowered weakness when she was one of many heroes was one thing, when she might be the only one left was another. It was alright for her to choose to get fat, it was okay to feed someone who wanted it and not particuarly evil to encourage someone already gaining to keep fluffing up but dooming everyone else for her own perverted pleasure? That wasn't exactly a super thing to do...even before considering the near chubby Amazon giving her big eyes.

'Fine, I'll go on your stupid diet,' Karen huffed, buff arms crossing under her heavy breasts as her stomach rumbled for yet more food, 'put your rope on me.'

Getting tied up by Wonder Woman wasn't as fun as it sounded. Diana wrapped the strange golden lasso around her wrists and invoked Apollo's healing power. Karen felt something crackle across her skin and a constant hunger she'd barely been aware of faded. The pleasant bulge of her food baby became unpleasant and sickening and she was overly full for the first time in months.

'How do you feel?' Diana asked, looping the lasso up.

'I still want to get fat but not immediately, and I'm not hungry for once,' Karen sighed, looking around the gym before her eyes settled on Diana, roaming up her soft legs, new tummy and over flowing bust 'for food anyway.'

'For food, what do you mean?' Wonder Woman asked as Karen loomed over her, hovering effortlessly.

The Kryptonian's arms looked cut from diamond and her mighty legs rippled with tensed strength, making Diana suddenly feel weak. She felt the small hairs on the back of her neck stand up, as if she was threatened. Karen kept leaning in and Diana amazingly took a step back and another, until her back bumped up against the wall. Power Girl kept advancing, getting into Diana's personal space, running a finger under Diana's chin and pinching the little bulge forming under her strong but feminine features.

'I mean, say good bye to the gym little piglet,' Karen cooed, 'because your butt is going nowhere near exercise until the next mission.'

'Umm, surely, surely I can exercise a little,' the chubbing Amazon stammered, beginning to both break out in a cold fear sweat and feel a tremble of sexual excitement.

'No, no strong fat for you sweety,' Power Girl growled, heat vision making her blue eyes glow crimson in lust, looming like a goddess of sex, violence and debauchery before Diana, 'you're gonna be weak fat. You're gonna struggle going up the stairs, hell you're gonna struggle getting up off the couch. Now, pose for me.'

'P-pp-pose?' Diana mumbled, a long vanished childhood stutter coming back.

'Oh yeah, we need to document your gain,' Karen said pulling a phone from her bra, 'it'd be better to have a professional photographer but well, these will serve. I want a nice scrap book of this gain if we can cure you, so I can treasure your journey from warrior princess to lardass couch potato.'

Diana sighed and posed like the overpaid models on the hideous magazines of man's world, going along with it as Karen clicked hundreds of times, focusing on the gaps in her armor and the split in her breast plate. If Karen was going to deny her own fetish for the cause, the least Diana could do was pose for her. Besides, how fat could she get?

'Oh yeah, look at you in these,' Power Girl grinned, 'you're getting back fat and ooo, a patch of cellulite on your ass. But enough before pictures for now, you skipped the most important meal of the day coming here. It's time for lunch almost and I'm getting hungry. Do you know what I want?'

'Mmm-may--may-be some fresh greens and a light drr-drrr-ess-sss-ing,' the terrified Amazon asked.

'Oh no, what I want is to see you Diana, I want to see Amazonian flab break through Amazonian armor,' Karen cackled, tapping the crack in her lover and victim's breast plate, 'now what food do you want to break free with? There's a great milkshake place in smallville that was giving the cheer leader's thunder thighs since before I could fly but if you don't want to travel, I think Starfire had a whole tub of gravy left over from breakfast...'

Stay home: Biscuits and Gravy

Go out: Milk shakes.

'P-p-probably g-g-gravy,' Diana stammered, cheeks turning red in embarassment, 'I'm a little lactose int-int-intolerant.'

'You? You're kidding me,' Karen laughed, slapping her thigh hard enough to dent tank armor but just making her own invincible muscle ripple, 'Wonder Woman's secret weakness is dairy?'

'N-n-no, it won't kill me or anything,' she objected, trying to stand tall, 'it'll just make me a little gassy and bloated...'

By the look of sexual glee that came over Karen's eyes, it was perhaps a bad idea to mention that.

'Then milk shakes it is, my sexily soft siren,' Power Girl decided, 'you head to the garage, I'll go get you some civies.'

'Oh good,' Diana sighed, so relieved her speech improved, 'this is getting painfully snug, I'll go with you and change.'

'Oh no no no my stuttering sweety pie,' the Kryptonian smiled, tapping the breast plate hard enough to dent it and making the buttery flesh inside bounce,'the only way you're getting out of that armor is by breaking out of it. You'll get a hoody and sneakers, I'll watch what's happening underneath it with X-Ray vision.'

'M-mmmm-aybe I'm not not not that hungry,' Diana got out before her stomach gave out a roar loud enough for a Jurassic park sound effect

'Liar liar, pants on fire. I ought to wrap that lasso around you and spank you...after you eat,' Power Girl grinned, 'meet you at the car.'

She glided away, confidently displaying her formidable and no longer in danger powers. Diana in comparison fell to her knees as stabs of pain worthy of Tartarus shot through her stomach. She arose up weakly, wobbling and weaving like a drunk out of the gym  and into the hallway.

Diana stumbled to the garage, stomach full for once only of butterflies of anticipation and fear over the experience to come. But even that was tempered by her rising, budding hunger. It was as if the cravings taken from Power Girl had gone into her as pain, real pain, and it all was starting to radiate from the empty organ as it began to rage at the denial of its now customary stream of junk food. Anonymous addiction could only be ignored for a little while and the cravings the tall brunette felt as she hurried through the compound were like nothing she'd ever seen before.

She wanted to fall down and cry, to rage at the low state she'd been brought to...but mostly Wonder Woman wanted to eat. The Champion of Peace and Ambassador of Love was an addict in full withdrawal from not having stuffed in a few hours and her body was craving grease, sugar and fat. There were tears welling in her eyes as she went down the hall, starting to break out in a cold sweat from her cravings and a hot one from her increasing exhaustion.

When Starfire emerged from the kitchens in her path, with flour dust on her face and hands, holding a plate of steaming white chocolate chip with golden raisens and macadamia nuts, Diana didn't think twice about accepting it. The cookies tasted like heaven and started disappearing as she went down the hall way, having vanished when she entered the courtyard pool save for the crumbs on her mouth and the dying groan of her buckling armor. But it didn't scratch the addictive itch needed for anonymous' products one iota, due to the instructions Karen had left Star hadn't used one drop of their products. 

'These will help make you skinny,' the gorged Tamaranian promised after handing over the pile of chocolate and sugar.

Strangely enough the theory Karen had haphazardly created to justify keeping the redhead in the kitchen was entirely accurate: the cravings could be broken with an excess of regular food. As a result, with four thousand calories of sampled food gurgling in her stomachs, K'ori had no cravings at all. Of course, her super metabolism was already ruined though and those calories would go right to her hips and bust but she would be cured of Anonymous addiction in a matter of years. Not that this helped Wonder Woman, who was panting and weaving down the hallway, almost tripping when she went through the double doors into the court yard pool and almost fell into the cold water.

She saw Cassie and Kara stretched out on deck chairs, half asleep and half drunk with enormously full bellies reaching towards the unusually cool July sun. Each had the others hand grasped limply in the space between them and Kara had a fresh hickey on her suddenly not-invulnerable neck, while their free hands grasped empty beer bottles. Diana barely noticed the romance between the two girls but did notice the open cooler between them.

She went to grab it but fell splashing into the pool she hadn't noticed. Confused, she splashed in the cold water and only belatedly remembered she could fly. Focusing hard on the power, Amazon arose out of the water like Venus nearing Cyprus only for a cramp to spasm across her thighs and she fell back in the pool for another spasm of near drowning.

'Don't...get out of...the sun,' Cassie slurred drunkenly, thinking it was Kara, who hiccuped in her sleep.

Diana spluttered in the water, only to suddenly feel firm pressure under her knees and behind her back. Power Girl rose up out of the water, Wonder Woman's shivering form held in a fireman's carry.

'I knew you'd come to enjoy this, but I didn't expect you to get this wet already,' Power girl smiled, 'let's get you dried off. You've got some burned calories to replace.' 

Lulubell Lang's Malt Shop was an institution in Smallville, having operated under the same family since the depression. But it was only with the Ascension of its current owner that it's true destiny of turning every belle and beauty in town into a plus size blimp had become apparent. Before Lulu had taken the keys and turned one breakfast spot into a milk shake focused burger stand, Smallville's girl athletic teams at high school and the local small college regularly made all state and the then budding obesity epidemic of the late 90s hadn't seemed to touch the prairie hardened thighs and plain flat bellies of the athletes who generally competed against each other for gold, silver and bronze rather than neighboring towns or schools.

Lulu herself had been one of those athletes: generations of strict methodist entrepreneurs had mutated to spawn a scion of beauty, brains and brawn that had ruled Smallville High in the late 80s. At 18 she'd been 5'8 and 120, with a string of all state track medals under her belt earning her several full ride athletics scholarships, years of straight A+s and extracurricular excellence putting her as a shoe in for valedictorian and soft creamy skin, deep green eyes and fiery red hair combined with a hard but vavoom figure earning several modeling offers. She planned on becoming a Nutritionist and Dietician at Metropolis' university and supporting herself through modeling in the meantime. The world had been at her finger tips and escape from the boring town loomed until the quarter back's broken condom on homecoming night had ruined her dreams.

A bout of morning sickness had revealed her condition to her parents mere hours before her scheduled ride to a clinic and she'd been shotgun married to the same quarter back by the time the leaves changed. A pregnant cross country captain violated the conservative school's abstinence only pledge and she was cut from the team. Without her senior season she lost her athletic scholarships and without exercise she started plumping up quickly and was undeniably showing before the end of her first trimester. Poor sleep, nausea, disdain from once caring teachers and constant whispers about her thickening ankles and now very round stomach caused Lulu's regularly straight A report cards to turn into Straight Fs, costing her her academic scholarships. The teasing from that got so bad that by spring the town's star athlete and academic was not only a pregnant teen but a high school drop out, working for minimum wage in her parents greasy spoon with greasy plates held in her plump hands and a bowling ball belly stretching her apron.

Many, most girls in such a situation would have despaired, falling into a cycle of self neglect and depression. But Lulu was pissed and crafted her revenge, surprising everyone by getting her G.E.D and starting night school as a culinary major before giving birth to her daughter Lana. She pressed her hastily married husband hard in college, keeping him from straying and getting good grades, while getting him into a good job banking after graduation. Her figure never recovered to its youthful perfection, it had wrecked her metabolism at a young age, but she kept herself athletically plump through hard work. Her football star husband though seemed to balloon the moment he was done with playing in college, becoming the fattest man in town with moobs larger than his buxom wife and a sixty inch waist by the time he was twenty five under her cooking.

It really should have been a warning to the rest of the town, but they didn't heed it, instead mocking the obese ex-jock as he gasped and waddled the short distance from executive parking space to his office. It was only when Lulu had earned her masters in culinary arts and nutrition in night school that she truly struck. A few accounting tricks and some blackmail forced her parents into early retirement and it turned out that the retirement house the conservative couple had bought on her advice in Florida happened to be literally surrounded by extremely loud gay nightclubs. With those who had had immediately ruined her life dealt with, Lulu moved onto the town.

The building was renovated into an ice cream parlor and burger joint catering to young people, seemingly an odd choice in the 90s. Lulu made all of the recipes and ice cream herself, using every trick of culinary science to pack them to the brim with so much fat and sugar it technically violated FDA guidelines for ice cream and veered towards butter. And when she opened it was with a 50% discount for athletes in their senior year and with invitations towards those who she remembered mocking her.

The average weight of Smallville's female inhabitants increased by ten pounds, in the first three months, and it was worse among the athletes. Mile times inflated along with track runner's thighs, the cheer squad suddenly had too many girls who were suited to the bottom of the pyramid and the swim team began to find their bodies a bit too buoyant. For the first time in memory the entire cross country team failed to make state, a scandal compounded by Smallville's quickest runner having to drop out of the state race when her shorts catastrophically ripped apart a hundred yards from the starting line.

The next year no one in any varsity team was all state. The year after that, the varsity cross country team failed to win a single medal the entire season. Their coach (an old team mate of Ms. Langs) went to Lulu's to speak about the removal of the discount and went away finding that it was extended to teachers as well. Fast food joints were disproportionally likely to receive loans from the local bank as well, indeed the town began to fill up with junk food and the new obesity epidemic swept through the housewives until the plump Lulu was notably smaller than everyone else.

Smallville, once a regular stop for college athletics recruiters and modeling scouts, became a notorious fat trap. Girls here were big, not just chubby or fat, but big. Superman's first girl friend Lana Lang was the only girl with a healthy BMI in town, mostly because her mother pushed her into the same athletic and academic excellence she'd had. It warmed Lulu's moderately taxed heart to see her daughter, town valedictorian and cheer captain as well as sole girls track member, lithely step up to receive her diploma on her way to a full ride scholarship, looking half the size of other students.

Her revenge had been complete and she kept it up as her daughter got several magazine covers, turning her restaurant into a chrome lined temple of dairy products and obesity even before she started buying from anonymous' new creamery. The town got fatter and fatter: it became odd to not have diabetes and the number of mobility scooters rivaled those of tractors. Lulu's portions were huge and her prices cheap, any girl who looked to be keeping any sort of trim figure was instantly offered a well paying job as a server with attendant discounts, ensuring that they soon took their proper place as another bulky fatso. 

It was to this temple of growth and poor dietary decisions that Karen took Diana. The restaurant was just stirring to life when they arrived in a Starr ware electric speedster, a great deal of time from the lunch rush, which was more a waddle since the rise of Anonymous and the location of a packaging plant had made the town's previous obesity epidemic seem quaint. Diana got out of the car, where her boots, bracelets and tiara waited beneath a towel, her armor hidden by a bulky hoody and her boots replaced with soft sneakers. An emergency liter of coke had taken the leading edge of her cravings away but she still had the shakes. A great deal of tan, still rather shapely leg was on display beneath the hoody, a sight that Karen ate up as they walked in.

'I think I'm getting fatter just smelling this place,' the Amazon observed, sniffing smells of grease and cream as the creamery door (up a scooter accessible ramp) neared, a prominent red A for anonymous brand products stuck to its polished glass.

Her stutter had vanished when the edge went off her cravings and Karen had stopped being so predatory. Her confidence and faculties returned, Diana had perfect mastery of speech again.

'Oh no, that's just in your head,' Karen smiled, kissed her and gently patted Diana's hidden stomach, 'you're getting fatter from the cookies Star gave you.'

"I'm I'm I'm,' Diana stalled, thrown off track, 'it it it wasn't that big a plate..."

'Welcome to Lulu's, ' a red haired girl who could be charitably called pleasantly plump told them, the buttons on her white top ready to burst, 'I'm Luna...say, are you two not from around here?'

Both heroines were tall and heavy with muscle, former muscle in Diana's case, but both were still at least fifty pounds thinner than the much shorter staff.

'Oh yeah, we're trying to get settled in,' Karen smiled, 'we heard this place would make you feel like you were born here.'

'Well then, booth or table?' The girl asked.

'A booth for us,' Karne said before Diana could say anything, ''we gotta enjoy it while we can fit in it.'

The booths were far from the counter, cozy and private. The red haired girl smiled, dimples showing, 'Oh are you expecting?'

Karen's food baby had seemingly deflated in the last half hour, taking her from near term to just showing.

'Oh no, I'm just a little chunky,' she said, a laughable statement from such a goddess of muscle in this shrine of obesity where girls who should have been at the peak of health were flirting with high blood pressure and diabetes but then patted Diana's puffy stomach stomach, 'but we just got word from the doctor that the IV took a bit too well and my fiancé here has triplets underneath this hoody.'

'Oh, then you qualify for the buy one get one free milk shake for expectant mothers and the free upsize for fiances,' the chunky girl cooed, 'what kind do you want?'

'Triple chocolate fudge, the biggest size you can carry, with extra hot fudge, whip cream and pink sprinkles,' Karen said with a smile as she ordered the most caloricly dense milkshake, 'and keep em coming! The little mother to be got too skinny as a sports and fitness model,  she was told to plump up on doctor's orders, she's gotta gain eighty pounds in the next three months!'

"Wow, that's a lot!" the worker gasped, "How's she gonna model like that?"

"She won't!" Karen told her, "she's retiring to stay in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant while I provide."

Diana was scandalized at the budding lies and opened her mouth to admit it only for s stream of stuttering gibberish to pour out , "Nnnn-oooo, I'm I'm nnnn-ot-ot pppppp."

The letter R had mastered her.

"How silly of me, she hates pink sprinkles. Get her triple chocolate sprinkles with Oreo crumbles. I'll pass, I've gotta get in shape to take care of my little honey,' Karen cut in, then patted the 6'3 woman's stomach, 'she's gonna be on bed rest 23 hrs a day starting tomorrow "

"K-Ka-Ka-rrrrr-en,' Diana spluttered, near mute out of embarassment, hunger and lust.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. She can't stand more than five minutes, look her ankles are already swelling up!" Karen lied again, sweeping Wonder Woman to a near hidden booth.

"Oh that stutter is adorable, the way your voice gets all squeaky,' Karen smiled, sliding in next to Diana and patting a soft thigh, "if we weren't in public and about to eat...growl."

The blonde said it rather than made the gesture but her hand brushed up Diana's thigh to her armored under wear, which made Wonder Woman give a gasp of surprised pleasure. She kept her hand there.

"There's a , a a pharmacy across the street,' The Amazon managed, 'if I can get a lactose pill..."

"You won't swell like I want you too," Karen smiled, kneading thigh and lower belly fat as Diana's gut started grumbling again.

"I didn't like the things you said about me, lying like that isn't right,' Diana said, anger mastering her anxiety, "nor would I ever be barefoot and pregnant. You're being cruel."

"Please, I'm just teasing you. Nice Karen will come out when you need belly rubs, a hot bath and pepto," Power girl said, "Now though...time to eat."

Luna dropped off her tray, beefy arms groaning under a quart of foaming milk shake.

"Drink up sweety," Karen said, sliding the nightmare of sugar and fat in front of Diana, "let's see how many it takes."

Five Milkshakes

Ten milkshakes