Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

Another wonderful chapter!  I love the idea that Karen wants to get fatter, but since she can't, she'll enjoy it by proxy with the others.  One slight continuity error though--you mentioned earlier that Diana didn't have her lasso on her, yet she has it in this chapter.  Just thought you might want to know!

18 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

Another wonderful chapter!  I love the idea that Karen wants to get fatter, but since she can't, she'll enjoy it by proxy with the others.  One slight continuity error though--you mentioned earlier that Diana didn't have her lasso on her, yet she has it in this chapter.  Just thought you might want to know!

Ah thanks, well unfortunately editing it out from the old chapter isn't doable, so the retcon will be she has it.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:21 AM, swahilimonkfish said:

Thanks for such a great rundown of who's who, I've got to go back and re-read the whole thing now!

No prob! here's  another 3:

Starfire: Koriand'r, a ludicrousy hot space alien who just happens to look like a busty red head with tan/orange skin, a fun loving personality, huge red hair and few taboos over nudity. A member of the teen titans for decades, despite being in her twenties, she's shown to be a somewhat ditsy free spirit but also seriously bad ass, with hands that shoot laser beams, flight and a good measure of super strength/durability, if not as high as wonder woman or super girl. Often has dated the first Robin/current nightwing dick grayson, clashing with Barbara gordon. Is very tall and in this her curves are on hyper drive. Favors very skimpy attire.

Image result for starfire comic

Raven: Rachel Roth, another teen titan. Her dad is a terrifying, dimensional conquering devil who sired her to destroy the earth. Raven was trained by pacifists on Azaroth to ignore her evil nature via emotional surpression. She's bookish, snarky and cynical at the best of times, which is hard to blame her given that she's been dead before and came back but more so than other supers. Here she's college aged like super girl or wonder girl and is not taking ballooning very well. Has the powers of telekinesis, weird dark energy portals, emotional manipulation and a lot of other spells.

'I suppose,' Diana began with some trepidation, 'that a bit of comfort wouldn't be bad.'

A wicked grin split Karen's face, 'Knew you'd come around.'

The Kryptonian's deft fingers went to the over loaded straps on the Amazon's armor. Each of the current holes, several notches from being fastened at the start of the evening, were stretching out under the pressure and all of the straps had small tears along the sides. Wonder Woman would need to either get new leather or a new costume, Karen thought, hopefully one that let her new girth breathe some. Diana sighed in relief as the belt around her waist was released, the pressurized stomach pushing the garment out so quickly Karen almost dropped it and had to set the buckle on the fourth punch from the end, covering a tan belly that was a layer of squish over hard packed food.

Once everything was undone, the prominent slope of the Amazon's food baby was clear to see: not as big as Karen's ludicrous gut but far from the flawless abs of a warrior princess, vying with Diana's large breasts for prominence. Unable to resist temptation, Karen massaged the tan flesh showing between the plates and Diana's sigh of relief turned into a groan of pleasure.

'I know you've rocked a one piece forever,' Power Girl told her, 'but I'd recommend a two piece in the future. If this keeps happening our bellies are gonna need some air.'

'I'm not giving in that easy,' Wonder Woman shook her head, making her breasts jiggle pleasingly in Karen's eye, 'and we're going to stop them before replacing this costume is necessary. I'm going to lose every ounce of this weight.'

'We'll that's a bit of a shame,' Karen smiled at her, wondering if she should press her luck and deciding to go for it, 'because I think...'

She stepped forward, smiling in painful pleasure as her enormous gut pressed into Diana's merely large food baby. The Kryptonian leaned in, sticky cleavage feeling the cold metal against Diana's full rack and put her face very near the Amazons. Karen took a nervous breath, happy that the gorgeous woman in front of her wasn't stepping back but instead fighting not to look at her cleavage. She ran a finger down Diana's slightly softer face and smiled, lust layered atop bashfulness.

'I think it looks, dare I say, wonderful on you,' the superheroine whispered and kissed her.

Diana kissed her back, by more than reflex. Between her corded limbs, sharp features and pneumatic bust the blonde radiated sex appeal, to the extent her gravid seeming belly only added to PG's allure. With every breathe she oozed fecundity, power and indulgence and Diana felt her self control slip as she tasted the sugar on the other heroines lips. She got a hand behind Karen's half cape and onto her naked back, its muscles so far removed from her gluttonous belly. Diana pressed the other woman into her while her tongue darted into Karen's mouth, but unaccustomed to either kissing a large bellied woman or being one herself the amazon gave a pained grunt as she drove the other woman's sphereical gut into herself. The loosened armor plate pressed hard into her own sensitive gut, driven by Karen's heavy but invulnerable waist.

'Oofff,' Diana grunted in pain, dropping the shorter woman and rubbing her gut, 'sorry I didn't account for my new weakness.'

'Heh, it might not be the time for that anyway,' Karen smiled at her, 'we better get this data and get the others out of here while we can fit up the elevator shaft.'

They found the other three peacefully napping off the effects of their immense snack binges. Raven was stuffed near spherical, her stretch mark striated gut having broken free of her costume into the cool air. Not far away Starfire napped beneath a tree denuded of chocolate covered cherries, her coy smile sticky and the remnants of her short shorts painted on. Wonder Girl's t shirt merely looked a little bit pregnant and it would take super human strength to pull her out of her skin tight blue jeans, which had half a dozen tears at various seams, with soft tan flesh showing though. To Diana's shock and Karen's joy, each of them was a little chubbier than when they'd entered the factory, even aside from their immense food b**s: Raven's round face had the start of a new chin, Starfire's already hefty breasts were drooping a little lower and Wonder Girl's thighs poofed out just a bit more from the holes in her jeans.

'They're already getting fatter,' Diana winced, knowing it would happen to her in minutes, 'Athena guide me but we've become pathetic. We're the fittest remaining heroines on this planet and we get defeated by food? If there'd been real resistance here...'

'We'd have kicked their ass and then over eaten,' Karen assured her, rubbing her own stomach and then pulling a flash drive out of her bra, 'You get them to the elevator, I'll find the server that should be around here somewhere.'

Moving the heroines took some time. Diana's mighty strength hadn't failed her and their slightly chunky, over plush and just plain fat weights weren't much to a woman who could throw a warship, but they were awkward with their swollen bellies and hers to contend with. Several times the bronze edges of her armor cut into her soft body and she knew that stripping would have made it easier. But she carried each one of them all the way to the elevator and was glad of the exercise, running with weights was a good work out.

It was so good that Diana had decided to award herself with a piping hot snack cake or five before lifting Raven's bloated body.

'I told you they're good,' Karen smiled at her, walking up sedately with two baskets brimming with fresh goodies, 'i've got all the evidence that we were here. Those monsters have rotted into mulch already and the food is already growing back. I doubt they'll realize we were here.'

She'd retrieved her belt and gloves too and they were strapped ludicrously around her waist on the very last hole, along with the remnants of her costume thrust between engorged belly and straining fabric. One of the baskets was full of twinkies and the other was full of raspbery cookies.

'Are you crazy, we're already fat!' Diana told her, grunting as she bent to pick up Raven.

'No, two of us are fat, one of us is stupidly curvy, one of us is plump and two of us are a little soft,' Power Girl listed out, 'I'm the odd girl out and these are for me. I want to see how long I can keep this gut going.'

'Now I know you're crazy,' Diana sighed, standing up with 200 plus pounds of titan in her hands.

'I'm not crazy, I just have...a bit of a fetish,' Karen admitted, walking along beside the brunette, 'and its not one I can indulge in meaningfully.'

'You want to get fat?' Diana asked incredulously, 'You see what its doing to us and want that?'

Power Girl blushed, looking away in bashful shame, 'I want to keep my powers but, well, I want to be squishy alright? I've always wanted that but well, Kryptonian under a yellow sun means a super metabolism. I've got these tits at least and when I lift my muscles build but I've always wanted to be big and puffy and round and soft. Instead most of me is all hard and angular, when all I want is to be all soft and feminine...'

'And you like other women heavier?' Diana asked, trying not to be judgemental.

'I'm bi, usually I like dudes, but a woman with some extra weight, whether its just a little bulge on her jeans or if she's too fat to get through the door, it drives me nuts,' Karen admitted, 'Its like a switch gets thrown. Don't get me wrong, you were pretty and all, but you were all bones and angles. Now you've got some squish to you and holy crap does it suit you well and you probably think I'm crazy and don't want anything to do with me.'

Diana looked over at the blonde woman, who couldn't even meet her eye.

Wonder Woman is touched

Wonder Woman is baffled

Diana felt a heartbeat or two of confusion.

Her humiliating rise in weight had just been brought up. Moreover, it had been brought up by a woman so far immune to the spreading obesity epidemic: Karens bare arms and legs didn't jiggle with fat like her own had begun to, they rippled with muscle. Her ass, half exposed in her lacey cheeky panties was rounded but hard and smooth where Barbara's were gelatinous bags that got stuck in chairs. Her food belly may have rivaled supergirl's carb gut, but come morning would probably be so flat you could write on it. Her breasts were enormous but well shaped and so firm they didn't really need a bra, where Starfire's large set were now sagging heavily, with the left breast starting to overtake the right. Diana was without a doubt jealous of her and the fact that she, chosen of the Gods, was now a little bit below her peak by a woman not only still perfect but willing to risk it was infuriating.

But it had been a compliment about her looks, one she hadn't expected given her already softening state. And it had come from a woman hard as any Amazon, even if the near six foot Kryptonian blonde was a bit short in comparison she was as close as a fellow Amazon as could be found. She was brave, strong and intelligent, a warrior and a scholar both. Her boldness and stiff upper lip were admirable qualities, yet the vulnerability she was showing was inticing. And She did have a rack worthy of Aphrodite after all and well, if she liked the thickening layer of squish forming on Diana's body, well at least some one was benefiting. Karen's fat fetish might be a little strange but if Diana was already putting on weight...

'I have to say I'm flattered. You're an admirable woman and I won't judge you for liking what you like,' the champion of Themiscyra told the stuffed blonde, 'I'm not enjoying this weight and by all the Gods I swear I'll be back in shape again, but well...while it lasts, while I'm f...f...fa...'

Karen turned to the Amazon, taking in the way every step sent a faint jiggle up her now untoned thighs which were millimeters away from brushing. How her stomach now had a noticable curve and that stuffed belly flesh was visible in the gap between cuirass and skirt. How her soft, no longer muscle arms bulged around her bracers. How her heavy, tan tits were starting to overflow the bronze plates, with extra fat mushrooming under her arm pit. How her almost eerily symmetrical face now had a little bit of extra under the jaw when she looked down.

'Fuller than normal, you may admire me as much as you want,' the Amazon finished, as if in a dream, 'we can even perhaps go on a date if you wish...'

Karen almost tripped, nearly dropping her cache of snacks but recapturing them with super speed.

'You mean it?' she asked, eyes huge.

'Of course, as long as you don't...interfere with me losing weight, I'm happy to be admired,' Diana told her, 'I may not share your ideas but well, I can't yet do much to change my body for a while and well...you're not bad to look at yourself.'

She smacked the blonde's muscular rear, which felt like hitting a slightly bouncy brick wall even to Diana.

'I prefer my women muscular and busty, two qualities you currently exemplify. Except for that belly,' the Amazon princess teased, 'but I suppose...there were no fat girls on themiscyra. If you start putting it on, I'd let you be my first.'

Karen smiled at her, 'In that case I think I know where we should head next. I've got a little research lab my tech company has set up out in the mountains near Smallville. Its got a pretty lake, some nice trails and plenty of good restaurants nearby and can house all of us easily while having all of the computers and equipment we'll need to crack anonymous' data.'

'Sounds  like a good head quarters, the league bases are probably being watched,' Diana nodded, 'lets get them to the SUV and let Barbara and Kara know.'

Getting up the elevator shaft wasn't completely easy. Wonder Woman took off immediately but found herself flying a little slower than Power Girl. While that gave her a good view of Karen's muscular butt, Diana couldn't help but snarl at her slowness nor the slight perspiration that broke across her brow from the effort. But they got the food coma trapped heroines upstairs, where Karen used her heat vision to seamlessly fix the vault door.

'No sign we were here beyond the padlock I broke and the food we stole,' Wonder Woman nodded, 'let's get going.'

'Right behind you,' Karen agreed, throwing the overly curvy softness of Starfire over her shoulder and then an absolutely huge mouthful of baked treats.

She walked behind the Amazon, similarly laden with Raven and Wonder Girl and kept her eyes glued on the soft cheeks starting to peak out of Diana's panties. The Kryptonian could see anyone naked whenever she wanted but the little hint was driving her wild, as much as her own false gut was.

'So, what's it feel like?' she asked Diana.

'What's what feel like?'

'Getting, you know, bigger,' Karen asked, 'whenever I eat my stomach just goes down and everything stays all hard. Can you feel yourself getting jigglier?'

'My suit is too tight and so are my underware,' the amazon admitted, 'everything jiggles when I walk now and my face feels puffy. I feel a little more tired than usual and I can feel myself getting weaker and slower. Not by much but I feel disgusted, like I'm getting sick...this is turning you on, isn't it?'

The front of Karen's panties were turning a darker shade of blue, 'More than a little bit I have to admit. Sorry, when I say a switch gets flipped when I see a girl with some meat I mean it. I'd probably do anything you asked me.'

'In that case,' Diana turned on her, strutting closer, 'I've got a question for you.'

She angled her back, so the full Kryptonian could see her expanding rack surging at her armor. Karen was shaking in blue boots, sweat breaking out across her brow. Her brash self confidence was gone, replaced with nervous sexual excitement and making Wonder Woman grin. Diana knew the power of her looks. She had ever since she'd arrived in the mortal world and found herself so much more than mortal. She was taller, faster, stronger, thinner, bustier, curvier, fitter, with long, lustrous jet hair and flawless bronze skin. Even though she was thickening, knowing that Karen viewed her extra weight with delight put some self confidence back in the Amazon's step. If one person was still drinking her in, she'd ensure that they were wrapped around her finger.

'Y-ye-yeah?' Karen stammered.

'Think about it while we walk, but keep those super eyes firmly on me,' the Amazon said coyly, glad to be back in the proverbial driver's seat.

They got to the SUV fairly quickly, although Karen walked into a conveyor built and spilled a load of caramelized apples while she was watching how Diana's back now had enough fat to bulge over the back of her armor. There they found Barbara passed out in the back seat from a food coma of her own, the morbidly obese woman's pot belly rising and falling as she snored loudly, surrounded by Anonymous wrappers and with cellulite coated thighs showing through rips in her leggings. Supergirl was eating nervously by the door, a small pile of candy bar wrappers by her feet, chocolate stains on her lips, the start of an acne outbreak across her forehead and her stomach so swollen the top three buttons of her blue skirt were undone. The garment hung onto the thick Kryptonian for dear life, her spreading fupa and widening hips putting its bullet proof fabric to the test even as her chubby fingers shoved more and more food into her mouth.

'Oh thank Rao!,' she said, invoking the Kryptonian sun god, 'I thought you guys were dead and I'd have to go in there!...why are you in your underwear? And what happened to your stomach?'

'We got attacked by some feeding monsters,' Karen said, putting down her junk food basket and patting her gut, 'nothing we couldn't handle but it was a bit filling.'

'Last thing I needed,' the bulging heroine sighed, eating another bar, 'what next?'

'Power Girl has a location for us,' Diana said, 'we'll load the others into the car and meet you there.'

Karen had already pulled her WaynePhone from her seemingly bottomless bra and her fingers flashed as she texted the coordinates, 'Take care of yourself kid. We'll talk in the morning, you might want to bring some new clothes though. We'll be there a while.'

Kara nodded, with effort dug her own phone out of a skintight pocket of her skirt and let her eyebrows raise up, 'Near small ville? That place is a total fat trap. Everyone there was fat before this started!'

'Well, we'll fit in easily then,' Diana told her, sending the gut heavy alien flying off.

The two put Starfire, Raven and Wonder Girl into the back seats, only bothering to buckle in the non-invulnerable psychic and Batgirl. Karen had just finished fitting the buckle underneath the red haired vigilante's thick muffin top when she felt cold pressure on her back. She froze, realizing Diana was right behind her, leaning down to her ear.

'How do you think I'm going to gain?' Diana asked with predatory glee, leaning in a little more, letting her breasts spill onto Karen's back, 'You asked me that, I want to know what you think. Shall I have the maiden's blessings of Aphrodite and gain the enticingly round hips, lazy thighs and wide ass of the goddess of love, so shapely that when I dance men will fall insatiate? Or shall I be like Hera the matron, with a mother's belly so huge I could grow an army in my womb and breasts so vast their milk could drown a city?'

This wasn't how it was going to go in Karen's wildest dreams. She was going to swoop in, fit and confident, to tease the soft Amazon a bit and then slowly worm her way into Diana's bed while complimenting her growing curves, fully in control the whole time. Diana wasn't supposed to grab her fetish and use it against her!

'Well, what do you think?' Diana asked again, 'I'm not getting any thinner.'

Aphrodite: hips, thighs, ass.

Hera: stomach, breasts.

I've said it before, but I love the interactions between Diana and Karen.  The back and forth in the domination game is really fun, and the talk at the beginning of the chapter was really sweet.  Can't wait to see where they go from here!

Also, poor Kara.  Girl's a nervous wreck, and that's probably not going to change any time soon.

Pt 7: A choice of figures

'Tits,' Karen squeaked, as Wonder Woman's still firm finger tips ran across her own full chest.

'Why? Don't you have enough of your own?' Diana whispered in her ear, while giving her breasts a squeeze.

'N-nnn-no,' the woman sighed, 'I've always wanted bigger ones. Huge ones, tits like a potato sack full of ice cream that go down to your waist.'

'And what about my stomach Karen?' the amazon asked, 'do you want my abs to come back?'

'No, no, its gotta be flabby. A big fat apron that  hits your ankles,' the kryptonian moaned.

Diana released her, standing in front of her oozing confidence and power, broken only by the stuffed belly pressing against her armor. She raised her arms up to the light pollution blighted skies in prayer.

'In that case then, I beseech mighty Hera for her blessings,' Diana asked the heavens, 'if this curse must continue, may I grow the top heavy figure of a matron. May my stomach bulge fill my view and my tits groan with fat, while my ass goes flat and my legs thin. May this woman before me see me grow and grow, by this curse and her hand.'

No lightning split the sky, nor did Diana's still mostly fit body bulge out any further. But to Karen it seemed the air was heavy with some sort of magical energy. Diana lowered her arms and walked past her, sliding into the passenger seat of the car.

'Now, let us be going,' Diana told her authoritatively, 'after tonight I need rest. Drive on.'

It took Karen a moment to get into the driver's seat, near overwhelmed with sexual desire. She was stuffed to painful capacity with calorific goodies that had an actual, if small chance of fattening her up, while Diana, fucking Wonder Woman, the most beautiful woman on earth, was not only bulging out of her armor, was not only gaining weight, had not only effectively said sure to a relationship with her but had essentially agreed to let Karen feed her? The heroine was monumentally wet and every step that made her tight underwear ride against her clit made her almost orgasm and sigh with pleasure. It didn't help that Diana was eating again, munching from her snack basket when she got to the door.

'I thought you were trying to slow down your gain?' Karen asked as she got into the door, stuffed gut almost hitting the horn.

'What are you talking about?' Diana asked with a full mouth, 'I'm not...damn this food to Tartarus!'

'Okay, you being so into eating that you don't know you're eating? That's kind a hot,' Power Girl laughed as she tried to start the car and failed.

'What's wrong?' Diana asked, still eating cookies.

'Its not turning,' the Kryptonian answered her.

'Turn harder,' the Amazon said unhelpfully.

'If I turn any harder the key will break,' Karen muttered.

"This vehicle is programmed to only activate when the driver's seat belt is fastened,' the car computer chirped helpfully, 'this safety feature brought to you by Wayne Enterprises!'

'Shit, I don't know if I can do that,' Power Girl sighed, trying to find room to buckle the seat belt past her groaning stomach and failing, 'I'm...holy Rao, my stomach's too big for me to buckle the seat belt!'

Diana raised one perfect eyebrow as the muscular woman tried and singuarly failed to find room to maneouver. Karen had eaten so many dozens of cookies and snack cakes and hand pies, she'd sucked down so many gallons of coconut frosting that and then eaten even more junk that her stomach was too big for her to perform a basic function. And she'd started out the night with a stomach flatter than a pool table. Although she didn't share Power Girl's odd preferences, Diana had to admit she was impressed by the feat of gluttony worthy of Bacchus.

'Why don't you fly us out?' Diana asked her, realizing she'd taken another mouthful of cookies.

Curse her fat girl's will power! Even though she'd found a suitable admirer, the Champion of the Gods wasn't thrilled that her mind and body were completely betraying her. She stared furiously at her hand, willing it to stop but it still brought another handful of food to her mouth.

'Sure, let me get out of here,' Power Girl sighed, struggling and trying to get out of the car.

Karen could outrun a bullet. She could pick up a battleship. She could take an armor piercing bomb to the face. But her own gluttony and the dimensions of a car built before the obesity epidemic had become total had completely defeated her. Diana watched her wobble helplessly, trying and failing to find a way out of her seat that wouldn't jam her turgid waist into the car horn. All that several minutes managed was the Kryptonian's overloaded belt snapping in half, letting her tattered outfit fall to the floor.

'Um, do you mind? I'll navigate,' Karen sighed, pulling her phone out of her bra and wiping crumbs from it.

'Sure,' Diana sighed, sliding out of the car with relative ease, save for when her armor pinched her rapidly softening figure.

Picking up the car was easy. Her powers were immense afterall and she didn't even jostle the napping fat girls that were earth's sole hope against this menace. But as she stood beneath the car, ready to fly, the burgeoning fat woman really hoped her powers of flight didn't decide to crap out.

She breathed in, breasts straining against her armor while the pressure on her gut decreased and then exhaled, several seams popping. Her legs bent and she jumped, aiming to fly into the air...

Diana flies

Diana is grounded.

6 hours ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

Man, either that car has short seat belts or Karen's belly is a lot bigger than I imagined.  Love the scene at the beginning, especially with Diana praying to Hera--hopefully she won't regret that in the days to come.

No idea in the realism of the scene, but I wanted to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

With a car packed full of over stuffed, over weight superheroines held above her head, Wonder Woman felt a spike of fear. Her flight was becoming unreliable and now she was trusting, if not the lives but at least the safety of her friends to the rapidly fading gift. She took a deep breathe, straps straining and sighing against her swollen body, and prayed softly to the Olympians.

'Mighty Zeus, Cunning Hera, Wise Athena, Loving Aphrodite, Bright Apollo,' she said softly, near begging, 'sustain me until I land, I beg of you!'

Diana felt her tan skin flush, like it would in direct sunlight on a warm day. The Gods were hearing her! Smiling, the Amazon squatted her thick, freshly untoned thighs and jumped into the air, the far too fully loaded SUV feeling light as a feather. Exaltation from their attention made her shoot up several thousand feet in moments and she rocketed out of Gotham at the speed of a fighter jet.

But even as she smiled at the surge of power, Diana detected that something was wrong. Beads of sweat were breaking out on her forehead and her breathing was coming faster, a tiredness seizing her body that would have been familiar to any athlete who'd tried to reach their previous speed levels after a period of inactivity. By the time she'd crossed over New Jersey she'd dropped a hundred miles an hour from her speed and a thousand feet from her altitude.

'What's happening to me?' the freshly out of shape superheroine gasped to herself, totally unfamiliar with having to deal with a less than perfect body rejecting the demands she made of it but too proud to admit defeat.

By the time she was past the eastern sea board a sharp pain was shooting out from the princess' side: the first stitch the sculpted warrior woman had ever felt. She was gasping by the time she got to the midwest, coated in sweat and moving at the speed of a commercial airliner. Shin splints were hammering her calves above Saint Louis and the trip across Missouri took longer than all the states before it. Kansas city passed only a thousand feet beneath her and on its highways a few late night speedsters were actually out pacing Wonder Woman.

'Doing okay down there Di?' Power Girl asked her, craning out the window.

'F-fine,' Diana gasped, trying to blink away some black spots in her vision.

'Cool, follow that road beneath us for a while,' the Kryptonian said, 'maybe push up the pace a little though?'

Groaning, gasping, the Champion of Olympus staggered on. The sun was starting to glow on the eastern horizon as she passed smallville, its endless corn fields abandoned and choked with weeds while its mainstreet featured a brand new Anonymous Bakery assembly yard, and approached the Star-Tech research complex in the nearby mountains. By this point Diana's altitude was rapidly falling, her boots barely cleared its security fence and she went along at the speed of a mobility scooter. At last  her feet touched the gravel and the Amazon wheezed as she sat the car down, immediately collapsing to the ground.

'Urghurrrkk,' Diana groaned as Power Girl got out of the car.

The underware clad blonde looked stunning. Her immense, two months overdue with triplets food baby had faded away to a freshly knocked up bump, barely noticeable beneath her mountainous cleavage. Indeed, her kryptonian metabolism had so quickly vanquished her unbelieavable binge that Wonder Woman barely noticed her tiny swelling. Diana gave her a brief glare, marveling at her perfection, both hating and desiring it.

'I'm gonna hit the shower while the lazy piglets sleep off their feast, then get breakfast and then nap,' Karen announced, before noticing the prone, utterly spent Amazon, 'Crap, are you okay?'

'I think...I think I might be...slightly out of condition,' Diana admitted, trying to push herself up and failing, her exhausted arms unable to bear her weight.

Power Girl zipped over to her side, picking up the tall woman and marveling at how soft her thighs and back felt. Diana was oozing out of her armor, her breasts were popping out of the breast plate and her soft arms were cutting into her bracers. Karen felt her mouth go dry at the sight and feel of her, the pleasant heaviness and new softness.

'Oh, don't worry about that,' Karen smiled, showing perfect white teeth, 'While the data is decoded I'll put you through a nice little boot camp. Before long you'll be in the best shape of your life.'

'Really?' Wonder Woman asked.

''Oh yeah,' Karen promised, smiling like a lion with a gazelle, 'now, lets get you to bed. You need to relax before we get started.

she hadn't really been lying. Karen had a good crop of chubby heroines ready to be grown into the chunkiest, waddlingest, fattest versions of themselves before she was done getting them into shape.

After all, round was a shape.

all she needed to do was decide how it would be done as the recover data was decrypted.

Karen plays to the others strengths.

Karen plays to their weaknesses.

Karen put away thoughts of imprisoning her friends and hooking them up to 24/7 funnel feeds. She was a good guy after all, even if she was also raging pervert with a near uncontrollable fat fetish. She'd insure each of her friends continued to get flabby and jiggly and soft and lazy but do so in a way that they'd enjoy so much they'd never want to be thin again.

"theyll enjoy getting fat so much, they'll thank me," PG told herself, feeling her hardening nipples and dripping pussy at the fantasy, "especially Diana, who'll get fat tits so huge they hit the floor..."

Her fantasy continued for a while but she was more than ready to begin when Starfire hovered in to the kitchen later in the morning. She was the first to awaken, her room strategically placed right next to the kitchen and the redhaired alien was drawn out of bed and then out of a rushed shower by the smell of burning bacon. The overfed hour glass spotted the still fit  power girl, clad in leggings that showed off her hard legs and sports bra, laboring in front of one of many stoves in the compound's immense kitchen. 

"PG, should I call the department of fires!?" The Tamaranian asked in alarm.

"ha, nah I'm just having problems cooking,' Karen said, turning around and feeling her jaw drop open, "goddamn!"

Starfire had always been hot, in a profession known for having some of the hottest women in the known universe in it she'd been at the top. And getting fat, she was now right on the cusp of true cattiness rather than just being plump, had put her firmly in the sights of Power Girl's fetish. When skinny she'd been unnoticeable, but now that she was fat?

Sweet Rao.

Each of the compound's suites came with clothes: grey shorts, leggings and sweats and the ones in Star's room would have been scandoulsly tight on her before she'd blown up. Now they were near obscene The tan alien ginger was in an extremely tight pair of shorts, nearly panties themselves, which showed off her long decadent legs. Although thick, more than a hint of their once lithe shapeliness  remained and as she stepped the soft thighs rasped irresistibly, made better by the healthy patches of cellulite running up them to her spherical cheeks which had a fresh ripple of new fat to them and were so wide they stuck out to the side, wobbling back and forth with each step. Karen bet that ass was soft as butter and bouncy as rubber, she wondered how much pounding it could take if she got a strap on and guessed it would be immense just by its pure volume.

As she was very tall, the size-small Starware t shirt didn't cover her midriff and after the caloric rampage of the anonymous plant there was new ground to explore. Last nights relatively small tummy had a new soft bulge to it, a bulge Karen longed to explore every delicious inch of. It hung over the rim of her shorts, a doughy muffin top and yeasty bear belly all at once, although it was literally overshadowed by her heavy MILF tits stretched the shirts logo deliciously, clearly having sucked up as many calories as her ass.

They had the sag of a woman who'd had two kids back to back and lefty was a cup size ahead of righty, but Karen was jealous and a little intimidated to be the smallest tits in the room for once. She'd clearly been in the shower given how the damp outlines of her now down pointing nipples could be seen. Just the barest sliver of saggy lefty was starting to poke out of the far too tall t-shirt.  Kori had put her fiery mane into a pony tail, which showed off her rounding face and new chin to good effect.

"Oh! Are you ok?" K'ori asked again, drifting closer, soft bod pressing amazingly into Karen's hard one, 'let me look! Bacon grease is delicious but scary!"

"I'm fine," the invulnerable woman played off, feeling her panties dampen, 'just annoyed I ruined breakfast."

Despite masturbating earlier, Power Girl was immediately ready to go again. As it was, she had to put thoughts of the thickening Amazon into her mind to resist taking the tubby Tamaranian then and there. Biting her lip, she picked up the skillet, no mitt required, to show lumps of bacon shaped charcoal.

"but don't we have the nuts of dough?" Starfire gestured, pointing at a 24 box of Anonymous whipped cream stuff fried goodies on the counter.

"Yeah, but they're what's making you all fat and will probably fatten me eventually,' the superbly fit heroine tapped her ruler flat belly, which held half a dozen of the calorie bombs in it, 'so I had an idea...have you ever heard of addiction displacement?"

"Oh, yes. Dick was very serious when he said I had to be gentle because it wouldn't grow back,' K'ori nodded.

'not what I meant,' Karen grimaced, 'so, we're addicted to the chemicals in this anonymous crap, right? And we feed that addiction by eating their food, which is almost all food anymore. But what if we eat something else instead? If we eat so much were too full to go get anonymous junk?"

So I'm guessing that if everything we eat isn't anonymous stuff, we'll eventually break the addiction and be able to lose weight,' Karen finished, munching on another donut. 

Ugh, it was jelly. She hated jelly. She chewed quicker so she could wash it down with a better one.

'But I suck at cooking,' PG told the nearly fat red head, 'everything just gets burned.'

'Oh! I love cooking. It's like working but with food afterwards!,' K'ori laughed, 'can I try?'

'I mean...if you want...,' Karen told her, in false hesitation, 'but it would be a lot of food. You'd have to cook enough for all of us, every day all day, you'd practically live in the kitchen.'

In a moment the alien princess was zipping around a kitchen full of hissing skillets and bubbling pots. Karen watched her jiggling butt wiggle around while she polished off a whip cream long john, smiling as the Tamaranian sampled every dish. She knew the Titan leader's MILF figure was an outward extension of a maternal mind, she'd stay in the kitchen cooking all day long, gradually bulking up while also fattening everyone else up.

'But PG, what if eating the cold turkey is bad for us?' Starfire asked out of the blue, turning around with a jiggle of boobs, 'the chemicals might hurt as they withdraw.'

'Good idea,' Karen nodded, 'we better keep some anonymous snacks around to keep us from going into withdrawal. We can tapper them down over time.'

'This was so smart of you to do,' the red head laughed, as nearly an entire side of soy bacon sizzled, 'soon we'll all be skinny again!'

'Oh yeah, I'm sure,' Power Girl grinned, hand trying to find a donut from the empty box.

Her hard, muscular belly grumbled. 

Not it in protest but in hunger.

1 hour ago, swahilimonkfish said:

I have to say, I love the sheer unabashed hedonistic depraved gluttony of it all. It's just a perpetual monsoon of over-indulgence in all forms and it's all the better for being so!

Oh, I try. :) Why not make a fantasy fantastic?

25 minutes ago, lyle81992 said:

Starfire's cooking may prove more fattening than anonymous's products.

Well just have to see. They might have to eat more of it than they'd eat anonymous snacks. And if they eat an anonymous snack, they'll just have to eat more to wash it down...

Starfire is a sand which away from leaving the 100s, but she's tall. She's only a few BMI points into overweight. Raven is into the 200s but she's short, so proportionally fatter and Babs as a Gotham based normie is fattest of all. Raven was my fav in the carton as an aside.

Raven first:

Not too long later, with two hundred pounds of books and a bag of groceries wrapped under one firm arm, Karen knocked at the doors to Raven's room. She'd intentionally put the fatty Titan in a long hallway far away from the others, knowing just a bit of the goths bitterly anti social tendencies. No one answered her, probably because Swedish death metal at an ear damaging volume was blaring past the door. In all likelihood, it was meant to cover up any knock.

"Young people,' she muttered 

Power Girl waited a moment longer and gave the door a sharp rap with two knuckles. The lock shattered and it slammed into the opposite wall, hanging on one hinge. Karen walked in casually, wide but hard hips swaggering.

"Anyone home?" She asked, slightly surprised.

Every other room in the complex was like a hotel suite, nice but blandly furnished. This room though had changed in a few hours: black carpet, black wall paper, black ceiling, black books on black book shelves, black bed, black speakers blaring black metal and black candles burning low. How the fat girl had gotten this here so quickly was a mystery, but for now Raven sat unaware of Karens entrance in the bean bag chair, large black head phones encasing her ears and a laptop flickered in her plush lap, while she devoured an entire family sized box of sugary breakfast cereal with one hand and sucked soda with the other.

The fattest Titan was only wearing a bra, it's strap cutting deep into milky pale flesh. So deep did it pinch that a meaty set of back cleavage had formed and the arms that shoveled cereal wobbled with useless adipose in a way a twenty year olds shouldn't. There was no muscle tone or bone outline visible, just as Ravens once hour glass waist didn't taper. In fact, she didn't seem to have a waist at all from the back, just a saggy sprawl of love handles that matched her meaty hips and went up to her beefy chest.

Unlike Starfire, who had a plus size models enticing curves, Raven was just big and sloppy. You could believe star used to be thin, a picture of svelte Starfire would clearly be a younger version of the same woman, although the time scale being months and the number of pregnancies being zero would surprise you, but Raven? Raven looked like she'd been fat for years, Karen had to jog her memory to recall the Titan had once been a lean hour glass. She had to have been a hundred pounds over weight before last night's stuffing. A photo of the same woman wouldn't be recognized.

Karen mused to herself: Would she be like that one day? So fat as to be unRecognizable? Not if she just stood here ogling a fat chicks  back rolls. She'd have to work to get that big, unlike some people who took obesity for granted ...

"Yo Rav, sorry about the door," she said, only for the borderline obese goth to keep eating.

Groaning, PG stalked forwards, seeing the Half Demon had a laptop on her thighs. Thighs like bread dough, with stretch marks, spider veins and cellulite flaring across them to enticingly she needed a moment to notice the laptop was playing a colorful cartoon about magic ponies. Vibrant colors flickered over Ravens moon round, unhealthily pale face,  which displayed wide eyed innocence and joy. 

"Oh Rao, this is perfect," Karen giggled, then pulled the headphones off in a swift movement, flicking them off and leaning down to ask, "Is this the one where they learn about friendship? I never took you for a pony lover, I mean, I was, when I was six."

For a moment Raven sat in frozen shock while the show ended and PG grinned, a grin that ended when she noticed the candles had gone out. Raven reared up from the bean bag with a fat girl grunt, turning to present a Buddha belly just starting to get a double gut and low hanging, fat girl boobs that slumped so nicely into their cups Karen almost didn't notice the goth now had four blazing red eyes.

"INTERLOPER," the not so friendly psychic hissed, flinging one bingo winged arm wrapped in evil energy across her body.

Karen grunted in real pain as a crackling field of jet energy entrapped her. She struggled, finding herself totally helpless, which caused a perverse thrill almost as good as looking at fatty porn to hit her. Invulnerability didn't go over to magic and she was utterly at Ravens mercy, not that there was any to be had.

"You dare to mock me? You brainless, skinny, over sexed, over breasted bimbo?" Raven growled, constricting Karen tighter, driving breath from her lungs.

"Notlikethat," Power girl gasped, both from lack of air and excitement.

Who knew losing a fight was so fun? The hate from Raven over her unaffected figure was as sexy as being helpless...okay she might actually die here though.

"Flaunting that killer bod, eating whatever you want and staying thin, while the rest of us swell into hideous lumps?" Raven continued addressing the fit alien, who was wearing tight leggings and a small crop top that showed enough cleavage to kill a man and a hard abdomen, "how'd you like it if I stuffed you so full of curses you were the fat one?" 

"Please," Karen managed, barely able to think.

Holy shit, she was offering to fatten her up? Was she in chubby chaser heaven? She watched in glee as Raven summoned most of a box of anonymous laced Cinnamon Toast Crunch from the box and the river of sugar bombs raced into her mouth. Karen chewed with glee, munching until it was empty and then guzzling a liter of fizzing soda.

Was this it? Could this crazy half demon curse her into obesity at last!

But no, the next episode auto played and Raven sighed. Her eyes went purple again and she let Karen fall down as she sat in the bean bag chair, her tubby body too much of a chore to keep airborne. Karen coughed as she noticed the Goth adjust her lower belly fat against her panties.

"Why are you bothering me, bimbo?" Raven growled.

"Just wanted...to...pick your brain," the kryptonian from another dimension gasped, 'cause you're such a, such a strong wizard...witch...warlock...um, Mage? Listen, my company has a bunch of spell books in storage from a study on curses and I thought there had to be a magic component to anonymous, right? How'd they get you otherwise? Maybe the key to reversing this is in here."

Raven growled at the reminder of her dumpiness, but levitated the books over anyway.

"Crap. Read it. Crap. Crap and I've read it.. Fake Christian crap. Fake neo pagan crap. Fake old pagan crap," the goth grumpily dismissed, "wait. This looks interesting. It's even on curses to make your foe big bellied, weak willed and impotent. Wait, it's Minoan-D. Untranslatable. And thus crap."

"I've got a book on learning it,' the muscular blonde told her, fishing a waynepod from her cleavage, "an audio book."

it it also had subliminal messages to over eat in it. But Raven didn't need to know that.

"Hmmm,' Raven grunted, but accepted it, looking at the screen "Wait, 400 hours?"

"Hey, you've got anything better to do?' Karen asked, "although I do like that cartoon. Maybe we can watch it in the main room."

"You can never mention that," the goth snapped.

" Cross my heart and hope to get fat," Karen promised, tapping one pert, heavy tit, "the snacks are yours btw. Thought you might like some."

"Why, cause I'm fat!?" Raven snarled, 'it won't seem as funny when you can't see your feet!'

Karen had barely seen her feet in over ten years, since her immense breasts had hit their full growth. But she got the point.

"Hey, we all eat like fat girls. I just don't look like one yet,' she defended, 'although I could any day. I check all the time to make sure I'm not bulking up."

This was true, she did check everyday and was disappointed to find hard muscle.

"I'm hoping you do before the cure is found. Then you'll learn what it's like to feel wrapped in fat,' Raven mocked, picking up her beer keg belly and jiggling it, "look at this! This is your future!"

"Oh. Oh no," Karen managed, lips trembling, nipples starting to cut into her sports bra, "oh. I better, uh, go, but uh, Star says breakfast is in an hour."

Super speed was handy getting back to her room. And handy caressing her sopping clit and erect nipples for the short time her second orgasm took. She wanted to scream and writhe, but bit her lip in silence until the orgasm was done.

"This is gonna be a problem," Karen sighed, lifting up off the bed and going to wash her hands, "surrounded by fatties all day? Having a real chance of fattening up? I'll be going every ten minutes! Damn fetish..."

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her muscles bulged, her abs seemed to be getting more defined, her tits wobbled free of gravity and her thigh gap, um, gapped. Sighing in disgust, the heroine decided to turn her attention elsewhere.

Her other self, Kara would need attention and Karen recognized a kindred, perverted spirit in wonder girl. And Babs had surely hauled her heavy traffic stopping buns out of bed by now...