Batman76

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Thanks guys the praise makes it better. 

A lot of street levels who tried investigating the bakeries are currently working there, having been mind wiped into believing themselves obese, blue color slobs.

anyway new chapter:

P

Power Girl tried to play herself off as cool, calm and in control. But the sight of slightly ruined perfection was driving her too crazy. Diana gave another press and with a pop a crack ran across her breast plate, the metal failing to contain too much nigh invulnerable boobage. Karen blinked, permanently losing a couple IQ points and felt her mouth hang open. 

Wonder Woman seized the initiative, just as she'd been trained to on her island home. The woman before her had the hard arms of Athena and the runners legs of Artemis, combined with the bust of Aphrodite she was gorgeous, but that she sported the belly of Hera was a bad sign. With her own powers crumbling, Wonder Woman needed someone to rely on and it wouldn't do if Karen got fat and weak like the rest of them.

'Karen, you're looking well fed,' Diana nodded and the Kryptonian felt a bit of shame over her bloat, 'a bit too well fed.'

'Oh yeah, had breakfast before heading over,' Karen said, leaving out the other three breakfasts she'd sucked down as well, 'nothing compared to yesterday though. Say, why don't we go get some lunch together?'

'Are you sure that's a good idea?' Wonder Woman asked with the raise of one perfect eyebrow, 'Preserving your powers would be the strategically wise solution.'

'Pfft, I can take it,' Power Girl shrugged, patting her stomach, 'and if I can't, whatever. We get to make the beast with two chunky backs, eh?'

'Whatever?' Diana said, standing up, letting Karen see just how little muscle tone remained to her runner's thighs, 'I don't think you've grasped the seriousness of the situation. We're gaining weight like no tomorrow and losing powers faster than ice melts in July. Super girl has to squint to see across a room, Star Fire's bolts have gone from cannon shells to pistol rounds in force, Batgirl can barely walk and my powers are barely working! By the time that data is decrypted none of us could have powers.'

The Amazon was getting more and more worked up as she talked, chest heaving against her cracking armor. There was sweat on her forehead and as she turned, Karen saw that her once perfect profile was marred by a new belly bulge. Not huge by any means, she was still at a normal BMI, but as the tall brunette spoke Karen realized she had no muscle tone anywhere. She looked completely out of shape!

Diana was a warrior called up from peace time work by a bakery. A panther hand fed sweet meats till it lost its graceful gate. A retired model stuffing herself into clothes that no longer fit.

'Your powers aren't working?' Karen asked with real concern, shaking away lust, 'Is that why last night...'

'That last binge at the factory it did something to me, pushed me over some sort of edge. Before I'd been muscle with a little fat over it, but now I'm fat with some muscle under it despite being about the same size. Those gallons of raspberry filling I sucked down, after I digested them my muscle decayed and my fat multiplied,' Diana sighed, 'My powers have always been tied to my physical fitness. Before it did't matter, I was fit but now...'

The Amazon made a muscle with her right arm. It bulged, but bulged less than the former resting size of her bicep. For emphasis Diana's other hand grabbed hold of a new softness covering her decayed tricep and wiggled it.

'I am in pathetic shape anymore,' Wonder Woman admitted, 'I can lift these weights easily but I start sweating and getting tired after a few sets. And last night I should have had you fly but I couldn't admit that I'd gotten too weak...too fat.'

She sat on a weight bench, arms crossed under even more impressive than normal breasts. Karen followed and put an arm around her. As she did, the Kryptonian marveled at how soft the shoulder she touched was. Diana's lean lethal arms were now pillowy and plump. And how deep the canyon of cleavage was: at least an entire cup size of new fat had found its way to Diana's now heavy looking chest. If things kept up, Power Girl's famous chest soon be the smallest one in the league.

'Hey, I wouldn't have thought any worse of you,' Power girl told her, 'Like I said, I like fat girls...and well, we're all addicts one way or another. I wouldn't think worse of you if some evil wizard or alien warlord used a no-fly Ray on you and I won't think worse of you snacking a lot.'

Diana sighed and put a hand on Karen's thigh. The hard muscle on display was a reminder of what she lost and very attractive. Power Girl's warrior physique and feminine curves were catnip to the Amazon. But the stomach bulge was a display of the mission being endangered.

'That's why I wanted to talk to you,' Diana said, 'you have to stop eating like this. You have to stop eating like a fat girl. You have to diet.'

'I'm sorry, but what did you say?' the stuffed alien asked, 'Because it sounded like you said the D word. And that's not a word I want to hear.'

Stop over eating? She hadn't stopped over eating since she'd gotten to earth!

'I know you have well, preferences to be heavier,' Diana told her, 'and if this was a more peaceful time I'd let you do that with a smile and a nod. But right now you're the best weapon in an Arsenal where everything else is rusting away. If you can keep your powers up then we have a chance against them. But if you succumb to whatever constantly changing slop Anonymous puts in their poisonous products then we lose. Big time.'

'I get what you're saying but like I said, I'm an addict,' Karen reminded her, patting her gut and then poking the new muffin top separating Diana's breast plate from her belt, 'it hasn't shown on me but I'm as bad as you. Or as Barbara. Hell I probably eat more than any of you!'

'I know, your gluttony has no bounds,' Wonder Woman sighed, tugging at her armor and regretting trying to see if it still fit. Her new figure had plenty of soft bulges in her upper body for armor plates to painfully pinch.

'So case closed, no diet for me,' Power Girl smiled, hoping up, 'Come on, there's a great buffet nearby we can try while Starfire gets lunch ready. I want to see if we can break you out of that armor.'

'Karen...there is a way,' Diana admitted.

'What? What do you mean there's a way?' Power Girl gasped.

Damn, someone had cracked the code? Was her fat fetishest holiday about to end prematurely before she'd gotten Wonder Woman so big she needed a scooter? Before she herself at last reached her righteous state of obesity?

'It's simple but it's not replicable,' Diana sighed, picking her lasso out from her belt, 'the perfect can cure any mental issue for a twenty four hour period after its wrapped around someone. This includes addiction to evil junk food.'

Karen grimaced and looked at the holy relic like it was poison, 'Then why haven't you used it?'

'I have used it,' Diana sighed, poking a finger into the roll of fat pouring out the side of her armor, 'but I didn't use it fast enough. I couldn't admit I was addicted but once Anonymous found a way to overcome my resistance to gaining weight...well, getting fat is part of who I am now. Now it won't work on me but if I use it on you, it'll break your addiction to Anonymous products. You can eat as much of Starfire's fried junk from the stores here as you want, but your chance to gain weight for a while will be gone.'

'You're not asking for much,' Power Girl grumbled, getting up and pacing, enormous tits and soft food baby bouncing in unison. 

She knew if the soft-thick Diana asked her anything she'd say yes. There was too much chubby Amazon to pinch and explore otherwise. But not getting fat when she had her chance at last? When she could stuff herself sick at any opportunity and have the chance to finally pork up for real?

'I know this is a sacrifice for you and in exchange, I'll go on a diet with you,' Wonder Woman promised, even as her steel imprisoned stomach gurgled for food.

'You losing weight is the last thing I want,' Power Girl sighed.

'You misunderstand me. I will eat anything you don't. Every meal you skip I will have. Every fattening portion you pass up on will go to me. You can feed me, bind me and fatten me up to your heart's content if you go through with this. We'd agreed before to explore my new body but if you agree to this, you can put as much weight onto me as you want, I'll go along with it cheerfully even though I lose my powers,' Diana told her, slightly afraid to say it, 'if not, well I'll try and gather my own strength. Nothing says the weight I gain has to be all fat does it?'

The look on the Amazon's softer face said she was nervous. That PG would accept her offer and Diana's coming expansion would make her previous seem like a starvation March or that she'd decline and the success of the mission would rest on her own crumbling strength. 

A chance to feed Wonder Woman? That was a once in a life time opportunity to turn the perfect, although soft now, woman into a wheezing hog needing a motorized scooter? How could she resist?

Or a chance to maybe bulk herself up instead? The first was a sure thing that would see immediate results, Karen was sure she could have Diana's gut too big for her suit by lunch time tomorrow, the other a possibility in the future.

Give than receive: feed Diana, ensure the mission at the cost of wonder woman's power.

Be a selfish self feeder, hope Diana can hold onto some strength.

This is a hard choice, but I think that Karen should take one for the team and ensure the mission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...