Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

10 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Thanks! I wanted to have the little variances to make them different, making them start at different weights, gain in different ways and act differently. Raven the grouch, Babs frustrated over declining mobility, Starfire enjoying her soft curves, Cassandra feeding the increasingly meek Supergirl while ignoring her own gut, Diana getting freaked out at losing her figure as she goes down the same path and Karen cackling as it happens.

All of which make for excellent reading material!  Karen might want to be careful though--if even Wonder Woman can't stop eating herself into obesity, no one is safe...

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

She just might....

As I said further back on the page, PG is my favorite super heroine. This time around she gets a more...dominant role though, compared to the humiliation of before.

Which is a lovely turn of events, I must say.  Seeing Diana bashful and submissive to PG is wonderful, no pun intended.

Another wonderful chapter!  I love the idea that Karen wants to get fatter, but since she can't, she'll enjoy it by proxy with the others.  One slight continuity error though--you mentioned earlier that Diana didn't have her lasso on her, yet she has it in this chapter.  Just thought you might want to know!

I've said it before, but I love the interactions between Diana and Karen.  The back and forth in the domination game is really fun, and the talk at the beginning of the chapter was really sweet.  Can't wait to see where they go from here!

Also, poor Kara.  Girl's a nervous wreck, and that's probably not going to change any time soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmm...if Batgirl's gain is anything to go off of, I can only imagine what the others must be like by now.  And as fun as it would be to see Anonymous nip this problem in the bud, I think it's high time the heroines did something about this--assuming they can get off the couch, of course.

• 1 month later...