Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

'I've got a plan,' Diana said the moment Karen hit the ground, clearly depowered, 'the spare drone, does it have a holographic projector? Kara, are you able to arrest a fall?'

'A plan?' Barbara asked, 'you've got to be crazy Di! We need to retreat and regroup!'

'We're the reserves,' the cowardly super girl whined, 'the ones so fat we had to stay here and watch.'

'Regroup?' Wonder Woman snapped, 'the group is trapped in there. Raven is unconscious, Cassie is unconscious, Star is about to collapse and Power Girl is down. Either we go in and save them now or we lose, now and forever. We'll have what, a month maybe before the food stores run out at the compound? Then we'll get to be lobotomized drones, if we can even fit out the door. Is that what you'd prefer rather than a fight? Did you lose your courage when you got stuck in that chair Barbara? And Kara, was invulnerability the only thing that made you worthy of that S on your chest?'

The two obese, ashamed heroines looked at the ground and then at Diana.

'What does it need to project?' Barbara asked.

'What do I need to do?' Kara asked.

'First the drone needs to show me,' Diana began...

'I'm thinking maybe a fantasy take, you know, D&D game of thrones type of shit,' Harley crooned, having just revealed her long list of universal victories, 'you got any ideas? Oh wait, you're gagged!'

Giggling, the stuffed clown began sashaying towards the mountain of Zatanna.

Power Girl didn't just watch her go.

A little part of her slumped in defeat. She was depowered and beaten, never again would she stand up against evil, know the feeling of wind in her hair as she flied or the bounce of a bullet off her skin. She was mortal and crushed, in a moment she wouldn't even remember this.

Another part was despondent. At last she'd gotten the ability to get fat, never mind the rest of her losses, but oh Rao, sun god of Krypton, this clown was going to ruin it.

The rest though, was the same bad ass who'd just put three super villains down in as many minutes. She could fight this, she could win this...she knew Diana would come for her she just needed to buy time. She twisted her neck, trapping the mask between boob and arm and pulling it off.

Hauling in a sticky breath, her fraying costume losing seams around her stuffed gut, Karen yelled.

'Harley, I"m sorry,' she yelled out, loud as she could, making the fit clown stop in her tracks.

'You're...what?' Quinn yelled, turning around with fury in her eyes.

'I'm sorry. On that space adventure...I didn't respect what you wanted to do. I pushed you into gaining weight and it was wrong of me, I didn't respect you as a person,' Karen told her, 'I'm not going to tell you to let me go. Anything you do to me is deserved but...I've got to ask for someone else.'

'For who?' Quinn asked.

'Diana and Kara and the rest,' Power Girl whined, almost sobbing, 'Listen, I'll do anything you want. I'll be your slave. Your idiot secretary. Damn it, I'll be your fucking side kick, suck your cit all day and say it tastes like candy. Just...I want Wonder Woman to be happy.'

Harley laughed, harsh and barking as a hyena, 'Holy shit are you crying? You are! Big PG, stuffed and crying for her girl friend! Ha, oh shit if I wasn't about to rewrite the world I'd put it on youtube. Alright Power Lunch, how do you want me to make her happy?'

'Its...its going to be hard for you,' Karen said, looking less sad and far more determined even stuffed, powerless and bound, 'because you see, she loves a challenge and kicking your pasty clown ass is going  to be really damn easy for her.'

A loud series of pops sounded from above Harley, as Wonder Woman popped her knuckles. Harley's looked up and felt her eyes widened, she tripped onto her bouncy butt and scrambled back as Wonder Woman hovered lower, because this was not the Anonymous addicted wreck of a woman she'd expected, an all but depowered tub of lard barely capable of going up the stairs. This was a pure God sculpted muscle stretched over 6'3 inches of ass kicking, wearing armor Harley couldn't have ever moved in. Her chin could have been used to cut steel beams and Quinn would have sworn she felt herself get permanently shorter when those thighs flexed. The only fat available was a pair of perfect DDs that the bisexual Quinn would have drooled over if she hadn't been trying not ot piss herself.

'Looks like you finally got your wish love, although a bit too much of it I assume,' the perfect Brunette said in her accented voice as she looked sadly at Power Girl, then turned her eyes to Harley, 'now as for you...'

'You...why aint ya fat?' Harley demanded, suddenly feeling every muffin she'd sucked down in the last minutes and how the two hundred feet to Zatanna seemed to stretch on and on, 'you was chunky on the old vids...'

'Just a bulking and cutting cycle, thanks for helping me finally get up to 180 of pure muscle,' Diana said, showing off with a flex, 'cutting was easier than ever, it didn't hurt that your food is disgusting. Do you even use real sugar?'

Diana hovered even lower, feet just off the floor, 'Now, if you would uncuff my soon to be obese bride and handcuff yourself in her place...'

Starfire crashed to the gantry floor a few feet away, sliding to a halt. Her bikini had been completely in the chase, leaving her a nude puddle of orange butter sprawled on the floor. No longer a fierce warrior princess, she was completely undone by the minutes long chase. Gallons of sweat poured off of her body and a hyperventilating series of gasps came out continuously from her. Raven slumped next to her, snorring deeply.

Volcana rose up over the collapsed tamaranian, a burning fireball ready to finish her prey off with. Seeing the perfect wonder woman, the pyromancer hurled it at Diana instead. Diana didn't try to block or dodge, the fire ball hit her dead on and exploded. She vanished and a pile of melted electronics and fan blades hit the ground next to Harley's feet.

'What tha hell?' Quinn snapped in shock, 'Wonder Woman was a robot all along? Peej, did you know you're a robot fucker!'

'No that was a drone with a holograph projector...how the hell did someone so stupid take over the world?' Karen sighed from the floor.

The real Wonder Woman appeared, falling through the ceiling shield first. She landed right atop Volcana, the lithe pyromancer slammed to the floor as over three hundred pounds of Amazonian bulk slapped onto her. If Diana hadn't been slowing her fall through her diminished flight capability, the red head would have been destroyed. She stood up with a grunt, hefting a very heavy shield and trying to draw her sword.

That took a while, for the enormous immortal was remarkably wider than she had when last drawing a weapon. Several failed grabs culminated in having to pull her sword belts up to where her stubby, pillow sized arm could get a hold of it and draw out the bronze blade, by which point her under used legs had started to tremble. Harley had plenty of time to burst into laughter, stand up despite the weight of her own stuffed gut and pull a massive mallet out of nowhere.

'Okay, now this is just funny,' Harley giggled, 'she's like a big marshmallow painted up for the fourth of july BBQ!'

'Surrender Quinn, your allies are all down and your out numbered,' Diana said, trying to get her breathing under control, 'give up everything and I promise you'll get the help you need.'

'Really? Cause from where I stand, youre the one who needs help,' Harley laughed, 'like maybe a walker or a motor scooter or a helper monkey.'

Harley jumped forwards, hammer swinging. The old Wonder Woman would have parried it away with one heart beat and cut the hammer in half with another, but this toneless blob of a hero barely managed to parry it with her shield. It reverbrated like a bell and she was knocked back several feet, keeping her stance with difficulty before Harley attacked again and again. Diana was forced back and back and back, until her flabby ass was pressed up against a groaning railing, the bubbling lake of cookie dough stretched out beneath her, Giganta and Cassie bobbing in it like bulbous islands of fat.

'Holy crap this is easy,' Quinn said, although her face was green from all the activity with gut stuffed to the brim, 'taking down Wonder Woman and Power Girl by myself in one day? I really am the best villain ever!'

'You haven't won yet!' Diana vowed, trying to lunge forwards only for her chubby, muscleless left leg to cramp up.

She tripped, dropping her shield which the Jester stamped her foot down on. Diana tried to swing her sword, only for Harley to knock it from her grasp, the enchanted blade impaled within an I-beam to a hilt.

'Have I won now?' Harley cackled.

Snarling, Diana jumped up and swung a fist right into her tormentor's face.

At her peak, Diana had been one of the strongest people in the world. She could lift warships one handed, drive a fist through a wall without noticing she had, jump over a mountain range if she didn't feel like destroying it. In those days, Diana had to be careful not to kill unpowered foes she fought but now, at full force, her punch just rocked Quinn's face back a bit.

'Oww, how mean,' Quinn chuckled and then drove her foot into Diana's fifty four inch waist.

Gasping, Wonder Woman went down, with Quinn jumping up and down on top of her stomach, as if she was a trampoline.

'Oh wow, this was so rich! Tell me, did you really think you could beat me, when you've let yourself go so badly?' Harley asked in victory.

'Me? No, I didn't think I could,' Diana wheezed, 'but I knew i could distract you.'

'Distract me? Distract me from who?' Quinn asked in mounting horror as she turned and saw a gut heavy blob of a kryptonian perched on Zatanna's massive shoulder.

'Try Ivy's birthday, 8/3/90' Barbara said into her head set, her computer screens full of important dates from Harley, Ivy, Selina and Tailia's life.

'I'm trying,' Kara whispered to herself on the other end of the line, hand taping in yet another combination into the  mind controlling hat perched atop Zatanna's head.

It was hard work: Zatanna was twelve feet of piled up lard, made super humanly huge to deal with the endless stream of sedative butter fed to her, and Kara could only hover to about eight feet. Supergirl's rotund body was held up by her weak limbs clinging to the slippery slopes of the once dainty magician, a perch she might fall from at any moment as she punched in the code.

'It didn't work,' she hissed, flexing her wrist.

The carpal tunnel wracking her weak, now highly vulnerable body was slowing things down greatly. Kara's fingers were twitching involuntarily, her right thumb and index finger curled up in paralyzed pain.

'Okay, um...shit which one is it!' Barbara fumed at her computer.

'I need a number, babs!' Kara yelled.

'Hey, Supergut! Get away from my wizard!' Harley yelled out, hoping off of her Amazon trampoline, 'I stole her fair and square!'

The over fed clown went to run, only to feel her feet kicked off of her. Diana lurched up, half forgotten wrestling techniques coming to mind as she pinned Harley under her sweaty tonnage. Quinn struggled, her far stronger limbs letting her begin to slip out of Wonder Woman's gasp, even as the J cup boobs tried to smother her.

'Oh fuck it,' Kara snapped, using her pinky to tap in the first number that came to mind, 1234.

The hat's display turned green, just as Harley shot out of Diana's grasp and began charging towards Supergirl with an upturned mallet.

'What do I wish for!?' Supergirl begged.

'Wish we were all skinny!' Barbara demanded.

'But I like being chunky,' Kara whined.

'YOU CAN GET FAT AGAIN LATER!' Barbara barked, 'Just wish you were skinny!'

Harley was feet away from the near helpless Kara, jumping up with her hammer held high.

'TheHeroinesGetSKINNY!!!' Kara squeaked as the hammer descended.

'Ynnikstegsenioreheht,' Zatanna said.

The hammer smashed into Super Girl's face and shattered into a million match sticks. Kara blinked, finding her self sans a hundred and sixty pounds, skinny self hovering easily a surprised Harley Quinn smashed into her: the clown's stuffed gut ramming into a six pack of trim, bullet proof abs. Quinn bounced off of her, falling to the ground with a thud and a groan.

'I...can...still...win,' Harley wheezed, turning to Zatanna and finding the two ton blob down to a curvy-fit 140 lbs, blinking in confusion with the mind control hat on the ground.

'Where am I, why am I naked and why am I hungry?' the magician asked in confusion, 'and why does it smell like cookies?"

Quinn lurched for the mind control hat, 'You were just putting this hat on!'

Supergirl grabbed Harley's by the ankle, holding her effortlessly up in the air, 'I don't think so.'

'Uhh...hi Sups,' Harley giggled nervously, 'you uh...look good...new workout regimen?'

'Can you swim?' Kara asked her seriously, hovering over the cookie dough lake.

'Kinda but I did eat in the last thirty minutes, hey wait no!' Quinn yelled as Kara dropped her down into the dough sea.

Kara watched her drop with a splash, then felt her concave stomach grumble, 'Man...I'm hungry.'

*Epilogue 1: Everything almost back to normal

*Epilogue 2: A brave and very fat new world.

33 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

This was a fantastic, jumbo- sized entry! It took me two days to read it all, and I loved every paragraph! You’re the best at descriptions. Very juicy 🍩

why thank you sir! Coming from you that's meaningful.

18 hours ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

Just an endless loop, over and over.  Infinite Fatness--COMING THIS SUMMER TO THE DCU

Crisis of Infinite Fatness does sound like a good cross over event from the silver age.

Supergirl: Wonder Woman, my stomach hurts!

Wonder Woman: keep eating supergirl, because if we stop, we die.

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Crisis of Infinite Fatness does sound like a good cross over event from the silver age.

Supergirl: Wonder Woman, my stomach hurts!

Wonder Woman: keep eating supergirl, because if we stop, we die.

God, I would love to see that comic. "GIRLS WILL EAT, FOOD WILL FRY, AND THE DC HEROINES WILL NEVER BE SO SLIM!"

And what a fun, fat-filled climax!  That was a very clever trick on the heroines' part, and I especially love how Harley's secret password is just 1234.  What an absolute roller coaster this has been--and there's still the matter of the epilogue!

16 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

God, I would love to see that comic. "GIRLS WILL EAT, FOOD WILL FRY, AND THE DC HEROINES WILL NEVER BE SO SLIM!"

And what a fun, fat-filled climax!  That was a very clever trick on the heroines' part, and I especially love how Harley's secret password is just 1234.  What an absolute roller coaster this has been--and there's still the matter of the epilogue!

Its the combination an idiot would put on their luggage!

33 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Nice! The ol' Deus Ex Machina drone trick 👍

That and a take on Megamind's ending.

1 hour ago, lyle81992 said:

I like how Diana used her weight in combat.If Kara likes being chunky, she should embrace being strongfat with Cassie.

She'll surely be gaining weight again and I'm sure she'll exercise this time...sure...

And here's the epilogue. Fucking Finis on this story with a happy ending.

A Brave New Fat World:

Wonder Woman, sore as if she'd taken a beating from a Titan, got up right as Harley was dropped flipping from prone to her feet with a single movement. Once again she was a fierce huntress, muscles tense and coiling as she stood with her oversized costume hanging off her like a tent. She felt fast, powerful and dangerous, able to rip full grown trees from the ground, run down a cheetah and kick her way through brick walls. Her skin was tanned bronze again and flawlessly smooth, while her facial features were as sharp as ever. Even her breathing felt easier, the merely big DDs hanging high and proud instead of sagging to her waist.

'Kara, you did it!' Diana exclaimed, looking down and seeing the foreign sight of her feet.

'I did it!' Supergirl agreed, the rail thin heroine laughed, 'I can fly easy and I'm hammer proof and ...shit I'm skinny again. Cassie is gonna be...Cassie!'

Supergirl shot down to the sea of cookie dough, using her X-ray vision to find where the no longer bouyant Wonder Girl had sank below the surface.

'Oh shit, Karen!' Diana said as her own protege was hauled out of the dough, shooting over towards Power Girl.

She went past an ecstaticly slim Raven and a despondently svelte and buck naked Starfire to reach the blonde's side. Alone among the heroines, Karen Starr wasn't back to normal. Mighty limbs remained bony, her chest remained deflated and her gut was still churning with two basketballs worth of ice cream and hot fudge. She was still handcuffed to the railing and groaned as Diana shot up.

'Karen are you alright?' the Amazon pleaded, ripping the cuffs away with her strong fingers.

'A little over fed, kind of had the shit beaten out of me, slightly lacking super human powers,' Karen said sardonically, 'you look like shit though, you're all skin and bones. Why don't you get us something to eat? I think I'm gonna take a nap...'

Kara and a now conscious Cassie landed, both covered with cookie dough until Supergirl spun like a tornado and cleaned her self. The two blondes were fit, rail thin and glamorous (save for the cookie dough). Kara's spherical waist was now so narrow you could put your hands around it and Cassie again had the body of an all star track captain instead of an overfed power lifted. Neither could stop looking at the other, puzzling over the baffling lack of squish on themselves and generally weirded out by seeing a skinny person again after so long looking at fatties and only fatties.

'You look weird,' Cassie observed to her now modelesque girlfriend, 'you're all bony...'

'And you look scrawny,' Kara agreed, '...you wouldn't happen to be hungry would you?'

'I'm starving!' Cassie agreed, 'want some cookie dough?'

'Girls, can you both make sure the villains are all tied up?' Diana told them, easily hefting the half conscious Karen, 'I don't want Quinn escaping and restarting all this.'

Zatanna walked up, somewhat bashfully covering her breasts with one hand and her vulva with another plenty of soft curves still showing, 'Hey guys, sorry to be a broken record, but what the hell is going on? And can I please get some clothes?'

'Well its a long story but...,' Wonder Woman sighed, 'everyone on earth began gaining weight due to an evil addictive bakery owned by Quinn, Ivy and Catwoman. They captured you, brainwashed you and fed you up until you were the size of a bus, using your magic to repeatedly rewrite reality to their whims. I organized a team to stop them when I started gaining weight, a bit vain on my part I admit, and Karen showed up, completely immune to the effects. It turned out she has a bit of a fat fetish and we started a relationship after some binge eating when we raided a warehouse. A few months passed, everyone got obese but Peej, we came here and got our asses kicked save for Peej who managed to almost beat everyone until she got depowered. Then I and Kara who were the fattest managed to finally stop the remaining villains and Kara wished all of us heroines thin.'

The magician blinked, 'Okay but really what happened?'

A few moments later, a once again athletic and leggy Barbara landed the invisible jet on the vast complex's landing pad. Once again possessing a gold medalist body, and with her identity protected by her now fitting batgirl cowl even as her tent like hoody covered her dignity, she celebrated by doing a triple backflip out of the landing ramp. She ran into the main room at top speed, just as Cassie dropped a hog tied Harley onto the upper level, who looked like she'd swallowed an entire gym bag of basketballs, cookie dough leaking from the clown's mouth.

'Holy shit but you all did it!' Batgirl yelled, smoothly kicking the psychotic ex-psych in the stuffed gut as she ran by, 'I can jump and flip and run and see my goddamn feet!'

Diana had dragged a couch out of the main office, while Zatanna had magicked a set of clothes onto herself. Supergirl was setting up Quinn's personal computer and Karen was on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and eating from a pint of ice cream and drank coffee. Raven, a slender hour glass, was watching more pony vids on her phone at the foot of the couch, seemingly not caring about the drastic transformation but still subtly feeling her slim thighs.

'Can you keep it down please?' Karen said from where she sat on a couch, 'I'm having my first head ache here and not taking it well.'

'Wait, you mean...Zatanna can't give you your powers back?' Babs asked.

'Of course she did, I'm laying here experiencing mortality out of relaxation,' the disheveled Karen groaned.

'My powers don't really work that way,' Zatanna admitted, 'I can make almost anything but I can't change someone into something else. I"m so sorry Karen but...'

'No, its fine,' the former Power Girl groaned, stretching out, the blanket draping over her immensely stuffed gut, 'who needs all that power...ugh...can you make me some tylenol?'

'Of course, would you like me to get rid of that food Quinn stuffed you with?' the apologetic Zatanna asked.

'NO,' Karen and Diana both said, somewhat too quickly, both looking slightly bashful.

'Okay...I missed some stuff,' the magician sighed.

'Well, at least Anonymous is destroyed forever,' Barbara sighed as Cassie flew over head, landing next to Supergirl with a platter holding two spoons and a gallon of dough.

'Guys um...we have some problems,' Kara reported from the computer, fingers taping painlessly and quickly as she read over Quinn's files, 'we can't destroy Anonymous.'

'Of course we can destroy Anonymous,' Diana said, 'you heard Quinn, she was running everything! Ivy and the others were relegated to lounging around eating. By Hera, Anonymous is already destroyed!'

'Yeah, well then we just destroyed the whole economy and world food supply,' Kara said, eating with one hand and turning the monitor to show a graph, 'because it turns out that Anonymous while the entirety of earth is obese, Anonymous still makes 99% of the world's food and has 90% of the worlds economy under its control. Not just food, but transport, green energy generation, bio robots, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment...'

'Can't we just...turn it off?' Cassie asked.

'No, no we can't,' Diana had to agree, 'I don't know if any of you noticed, but we were in the middle of the corn belt in the middle of summer and no one had planted anything, all the fields are turning back into forests. Except for what was stored, there's no food but Anonymous food out there.'

'Oh shit we're all gonna get fat again...,' Babs snapped, looking down at her recently regained body.

'Oh fuck no!' Raven snapped, so angry she chucked her phone across the room.

'Oh hurray! Once more I can be curvy!' Starfire cheered, walking out of the company cafeteria with a platter of cookies, her stomach already stuffed out past her entirely naked breasts.

Cassie and Kara gave coy glances at each other's waists, even as Kara felt a little anxiety over losing her powers again.

Diana felt a spike of confusion, feeling both fear and hope.

'Everyone getting fat again is weirdly arousing to me,' Power Girl interjected, 'but you can prevent that. Z, can you remove the retro viruses from all the food?'

'I'd have to go from anonymous plant to anonymous plant, but yes,' the magician agreed, happy to hear she wasn't doomed to obesity again, 'It can be done. I can't make everyone on earth skinny again, it'd take hundreds of years since I can only do it from line of sight but ...I think I can make the food not addicting? And maybe make those super plants grow something that isn't junk food...like fruit or vegetables.'

'And what are we going to do about Anonymous running the economy?' Cassie said, 'and do we have to stay skinny?'

'I'm sure there'll be plenty of stored fattening junk for you two to munch on,' Karen told her, 'and I'll handle the economy thing.'

'Handle the economy thing?' Diana asked her, 'are you ...going to take over Anonymous?'

'Well, I'm not exactly going to be crime fighting anymore...', Karen shrugged, '...can you get me some more ice cream?'

'Hey!' Harley yelled from where she was tied, although given the amount of dough in her gut there was no way she could move, 'You can't take Anonymous from me! I made that fair and square!'

'Hey Kara, can you toss her back into the dough?' the new CEO asked, 'she's looking a little...thin.'

Many Months Later:

Amid the heaviest snow fall ever recorded in Metropolis, Karen Starr took off her glasses and rubbed her temples, evening head ache beginning to throb as she plopped down on her desk.

She was surrounded by the remnants of a Christmas Eve Party: streamers and wrapping paper still strewn about the office, although there wasn't a single crumb of left over food. Almost all of her happy, healthy, well paid and very well fed employees had waddled off to their self driving electric cars, which bore them home to their packed to capacity cabinets and fridges. Well almost all of them.

'You want a fly home?' Kara asked, entering belly first into the room, a smile on her round face.

She was wearing a delightfully tasteful size twenty four skirt suit suited for Anonymous head of Research, which was drawn tight across her immense stomach, although her button was long gone and replaced with a rubber band and paper clip. Every pound of Kara's fat had returned and brought friends along this time, in record setting time she'd gone from rail thin to lap filling obese. The Kryptonian had gotten big enough that her legs had at last filled out, even though her blouse scandalously showed off her now D cup breasts.

'Good thing I bought you a bigger size as a present, but no. Can you even carry me?' Karen asked.

'Hey, I haven't lost any of my powers but the metabolism this time, as that last bunch of parallel dimensional villains found out,' her other self chuckled, flexing an wobbling arm to the sigh of seams and no rise in her bicep, 'you sure you don't want a lift?"

'Nah, Its too cold out for the Kryptonite express,' the CEO said, 'you head out.'

The head of security poked into the office, 'Hey babe, you left your phone outside. Your aunt wants us to baby sit on new years, she's working on a story. That okay?'

'Ugh, Lois. She hasn't stopped moving since she was mobile again,' Kara rolled her eyes as Cassie put an immensely thick arm on her soft shoulders, 'you'd think having her husband back would keep her busy but nope!'

'Well, maybe you shouldn't have invented that exo-skeleton to let her walk again,' the demi goddess laughed, playfully punching her in the arm, 'besides, we aren't doing anything that night, you know the league new years party always ends quick. Are you going to that Karen?'

'No, its still to hard,' the depowered Kryptonian shrugged, 'maybe next year I can, if everything works out. I hear you two kicked a lot of ass at that last invasion though.'

Cassie was if anything, even bigger than her now very serious girlfriend. Her waistline was immense, an ocean of flab that hid layer after layer of honed muscle, and while 'pillars' described the fat covered cankles shown by her skirt, they were also seriously supportive. Her breasts were bigger than her head and her shoulders were the size of boulders and just as hard. Her arms were legitimately frightening, stuffed pythons that kept setting super hero strength records.

'Yeah, the work out sessions are helping,' the security chief laughed, then pinched Kara's floppy under arm fat, 'it'd be great if someone else was doing them...'

'Ugh, you know I hate those,' Kara sighed, waddling out, basketball ass cheeks almost hitting the walls, 'Bye Karen!'

'Didn't you want to get strong fat?' her immense girlfriend laughed, slapping the toneless cheek, 'see you Peej!'

Karen winced at that, like she winced at any mention of her old identity. Flying, fighting and saving people had been a huge part of her identity, she'd never felt more alive than when punching some dirt bag monster in the gut. Losing that had been like losing a limb.

The rest of mere humanity's conditions didn't help: she got head aches frequently, as well as back aches and neck aches and every other ache typically felt by the very busty, had had to get a dreaded filling on a molar, woke up tired every day, got hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

Well...not that cold.

'Need any thing before I head out, Ms. Starr?' Harley asked cheerfully, her groaning mobility scooter passing at a snail's pace.

The former supervillain remembered nothing of her former life as world conquering CEO or her downfall.

'No, no I'm good Harley, do you need help getting into your car again?' Karen smiled.

'Oh, no the robot butler add on helps me with that!' Quinn smiled, creases forming in her jowls as if it was an achievement her car could help her 500+ pound body into her car, 'besides I wouldn't want someone of your condition to get hurt...'

'And those diabetes suppressants and blood pressure meds, those treating you fine?' Karen asked, with a grunt getting off her desk and picking up a gift basket.

'Oh their fine! Hey, no need for more gifts Mrs. Starr!' the obscenely obese former villain laughed, water bed of a belly bouncing to the strain of buttons, 'just giving me this personal assistant job was more than I ever needed. Not many people willing to hire an ex-con too fat to see their feet...'

In an office of the obese, Harley stood (or rather sat) out. Fatter than anyone else by a hundred pounds, Harley was so fat her door breaking hips had merged with her enormous gut, making her a hybrid apple-pear. Her arms were thicker than Wonder Girl's with none of the strength and her legs were so fat that they'd swallowed her knees. If it wasn't for the miraculous properties of Anonymous food she'd be riddled with health problems, but her only issue was getting around. Even the 'supplements' Karen insisted she take were nothing more than memory suppressants.

'I couldn't leave you out in the cold, starving,' Karen smiled, 'but no, this is a regift. You know I can't drink, i have enough trouble with pimples at the moment and I'm supposed to avoid cheese baskets like this and as for these Zatanna tickets-'

The two stubs of paper showed Zatanna in her act, one of the thinnest women on earth at only two hundred and forty pounds of pear shaped jiggle. Fashion was very much tilted towards the fat right now.

'Well, I can't sit down without peeing every ten minutes so you should take them,' Karen said, dropping an immensity of expensive booze, chocolate and cheese into the basket on Harley's scooter, 'and as for the second ticket...there's a shy little botanist over in the crop research division who'd love to go with you...'

As the jubilant half ton of blubber who assisted Karen by eating every bite put in front of her motored out, the tired CEO started fumbling in her purse for some pain killers. A bottle appeared in her hand, but was far too blurry to make out unassisted. She managed to get her glasses on, squinting because her 20/70 presciption was in need of an update and smiled to see they were safe, drinking them with some soothing Anonymous brand sports drink which she chugged down.

'Oh did I miss the party?' a greek accented voice asked sadly, 'and should you be drinking that?'

'No caffeine, I checked,' Karen said, taking off her whig to reveal her blonde hair.

Wonder Woman stood in the door way and looked, as always, drop dead gorgeous. She had of course, gained weight (Barbara Gordon and Raven were perhaps the only two thin women in the entire world, the later purely through magic given her appetite) but was just beefy rather than fat. She'd changed into a barely hip length sparkly black dress that was a size to small and so short it was probably illegal. Endless thick legs that touched half way to the knee and ended in shiny black heels emerged from the fabric, while the tank top straps showed her biceps still had definition at certain poses, evidence that she was working out almost as much as her protege. But the relaxed waist was still stretched to bursting by her well fed gut and the plunging neckline showed a hypnotizing amount of cleavage.

'Only by an hour,' Karen smiled broadly, with difficultly sitting up onto her desk and rubbing her back, 'was the Amazon orgy that exciting you couldn't come help your poor, helpless fiance?"

'Saturnalia isn't an orgy! There's barely any making out and only the high priestess is nude...your teasing me,' she smiled, floating over and sitting next to Karen, putting a hand on her thigh and rubbing her stomach, 'my mother was pissed you couldn't be there by the way. She wants you to be the new priestess of Hera next year.'

'As long as I don't have to take any vows of chastity,' Karen sighed putting Diana's hand further up her leg, 'because I have never been so horny!'

The former superhero lurched to the side with some difficulty, pulling the taller Diana down into a kiss. Both of their lips locked, the kiss stretching on and on until Karen tried to put her leg over Diana and wasn't able to lift it up.

'Ugh...forgot I can't do that anymore,' the once blonde grunted, panting at the exertion, 'I'm almost used to not having powers and then have to get used to this stupid pregnancy.'

'And I thought you wanted go get fat,' Diana teased, running her fingers over her fiance's stomach, 'Oh, I feel a kick!'

'Yeah, its fun for you. Imagine it all day on your bladder,' Karen grunted, trying to stand up.

The CEO of Anonymous frequently made headlines. Diversifying the product line of her world spanning company, ensuring continued ecological sustainability, over seeing endless high profits and continuing innovation and  publicly dating Wonder Woman among them. But over the last months she'd started showing up due to her obvious pregnancy.

Power Girl's gut was enormous, a taut zeppelin of fat that went all the way to her knees as she sat. It stretched out her supportive belly band, bulked out by endless cravings that had pressed her no longer invincible body to the limit. Quinn was the only woman in the office with a larger waist and had grown in so fast that maternity skirts ripped with the regularity of the sunset in front of it.

'Oh, you say that but you know it suits you. Your so serene and maternal...,' Diana teased lusciously, 'everything about you is so swollen and cute! Like your cheeks...and your ass...and your pussy... and these breasts...'

The rest of her was also severely affected. Her cheeks looked like giant apples, now truly pale skin blushing easily as her fiance began touching her sensitive skin. Karen's soft ass looked like two soccer balls in a skirt, if soccer balls could be covered in cellulite and be pillow soft and until Diana pulled her skirt off. Once muscular legs weren't defined at all anymore but were still strong, just from hauling around her enormous gut all day. Once dominant, her swollen, usually leaking I cup breasts were dwarfed by her bulging waist, their ultra supportive maternity bra fraying apart as Diana pulled it off her.

'Be gentle, everything's sore...,' the enormously pregnant Kryptonian told her, 'but not that gentle...'

A long while later, the two were curled on the office couch, Diana's face pressed against Karen's belly. The Amazon had a smile on her face and a large milk mustache.

'No wonder your ass is getting fat,' the exhausted Karen told her, wiping the milk away, 'its going from me into you.'

'Not that you mind,' the Amazon smiled, standing up to stretch a body both butter soft and rock hard, 'or this, do you?'

'...No, no I don't,' the other woman admitted, 'but those were the last work clothes I had that fit.'

'Oh, you won't need those for a while,' Diana told her coyly, 'I've cleared my league schedule for the next few months and you are going on maternity leave early. It'll be nothing but three months of beaches, grape juice and sun on Themiscyra, where my people will treat you like a Queen. I've got a bikini for you packed already.'

'Just one bikini?' the immense pregnant heroine asked, 'at the rate I'm growing, it better stretch.'

'You'll get used to the nudity,' Diana promised with another kiss, 'and once you give birth...'

'I can finally get super powers again,' Karen smiled, 'oh that'll be great. I can't wait to not have back aches again Di. I'd drink that parthenogenesis potion with you  three times just to get Amazon powers like you have.'

Queen Hippolyta had been less angry than Diana had expected when she arrived with the depowered Power Girl in tow several months ago. It helped that Diana was, at the time, perfectly fit while the Amazons...weren't. The warrior women had all of their powers, but a ship wreck of anonymous food meant that their famous figures were long lost. The Queen accepted her daughters relationship graciously but the request that Power Girl be granted Amazonian strength, speed, longevity and flight had come with conditions, namely that the new couple reproduce. Fortunately an Amazonian rite for filling up their numbers was available and it was just luck of the draw that it had been Karen who'd come up pregnant.

'As you seem satisfied for the moment, there might be a store open still, I'm going to go get you some sweats for the flight,' Diana said, shrugging her plump body into her dress and noticing a tear along a seam, 'want a snack too? How about some fruit for you?'

'Fruit sounds good,' Karen yawned, settling herself down on the couch, '...maybe a quart or two of ice cream...with some chocolate sauce.'

1 hour ago, lyle81992 said:

An excellent ending to a great story.

Thanks! It was a blast to finally finish this.

I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to add stuff like:

'You've been getting fatter faster since you started drinking me,' Karen said, observing Diana's swollen, sloshing gut.

Diana had been thinnish until a month ago. Not at her old hyper defined standards but her stomach had been just soft instead of heav, her ass hadn't had a sag in it and her thighs had still had some firmness to go with their strength. But Karen had begun lactating at five months in, breasts swelling massively and painfully with milk that needed to be released lest the CEO break her bra and suffer from back aches even more than normal. It hadn't taken long for Diana to accidentally sample it while love making and discover she had a taste for it.

It was helpful in many ways for Karen. If done in the morning it kept her back from hurting as much during the day, kept her from leaking all over her clothes and helped keep her weight down. The last might be thought odd for a fat fetishest knocked up with triplets, but until she could at last give birth her weight needed to stay under three hundred pounds to make things safe and easy. Her lack of discipline, the amount of food around the anonymous HQ, her ever decreasing ability to exercise and Diana's status as the dominant feeder of the relationship made that difficult, until Karen found a very mundane way to take fat off of herself and onto her fiance.

'Well, you keep making more milk,' Wonder Woman smiled, pulling her slinky dress over her head and finding the size twelve couldn't fit down to her hips thanks to her beach ball sized stomach, 'who knew Kryptonian was synonymous with cow?'

'Moo,' the CEO yawned, gently rubbing breasts that had decreased to more managable Fs and looked somewhat deflated, 'get me some ice ream though. I've gotta keep my calcium levels up.'

What an epic saga! An entire world, fattened four times over, and heroines of all shapes growing in all kinds of ways over and over, all taking place in a masterpiece so thicc, it takes two storylines and two endings to tell! What an achievement! I can’t wait for whatever sweet story you cook up next!