Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

A small flare of anger went through Wonder Woman's mind as the milk shake was placed in front of her.

'Bon Appetit,' the waitress mispronounced, 'feed up those b**s.'

She was Princess Diana of Themyscira, the most powerful woman on the planet or near enough, an icon of strength and purpose. Yet she was so unmanned that she was reduced to a dribbling, stuttering husk of herself, just because she'd put on some weight and her new girlfriend happened to have a fetish. This was ridiculous, that she could be conquered by her own appetite so thoroughly she'd eat something she was allergic too. She should be able to rip the addiction out of her own mind, put this swollen waitress on a diet and repay Power Girl ten fold for what she was doing to her.

'Drink up sweaty,' Karen smiled, like a lion with a wildabeast in its mouth, 'you heard her, you gotta feed up those b**s.'

Power Girl picked up the quart of liquid fat and put it's straw to Diana's mouth. The Amazon started drinking automatically, cold, sweet, fattening, chocolate goodness dancing across her tongue and pouring down her throat. She gave a little gasp of surprised joy at the contrast of whip cream, hot fudge and cold chocolate and all thoughts of resistance fled her mind as she drank. Down and down the level of ice cream in the glass went and out and out Diana's stomach surged, pressing against her already tight armor, until at last there was a loud sucking sound and Wonder Woman tasted only air.

'Oh, we'll need another one,' Power Girl told the waitress, after wiping some drool off her chin, 'she's got cravings out the wazzoo.'

'I-I-I nnneedd to lllooosen my aaaaa,' Diana stuttered as the waitress waddled away, trying to loosen the strap of her belt and armor.

'Oh no you don't,' the Kryptonian leared, poking her stomach through the hoodie and plate, 'you're breaking out of that remember? You eat what I want you to eat whenever I want you to eat it or else I start eating whatever I want and you'll never be skinny again.'

Damn her, Diana thought, how perverse was it that her desire to lose weight was being used against her to gain weight? Before she could say anything, not that she could say anything, so deeply had her fears overcome her. The comments Karen had made about her being pregnant and turned into an obese housewife didn't seem like pure jokes, the Kryptonian woman might try some lost magic or new tech to actually turn her into a semi-permanently pregnant hulk. A shiver of fear went down her back, because her mental state was so weak at the moment she could absolutely see herself somehow agreeing to that grim fate to the point she could have sworn she felt a kick in her stomach and only the arrival of her milkshake shook her of that fear. All her fears of becoming flabby and weak faded before the chocolate joy and she her smile split her face, showing off a new set of dimples.

'Here, I'll hold the glass for you. Wouldn't want you straining yourself in your condition,' Karen smiled, holding the straw to Diana's lips as the ice cream level started to fall and a look of pure bliss covered Diana's face.

Oh Rao bless Diana, Karen thought, how amazing was it she was using Wonder Womans' desire to lose weight was being used to make her gain weight? She had Wonder Woman literally eating out of the palm of her hand, stuttering adorably and looking happy to plump up when food go to her lips. The weight looked so damn good on her, even if they cured the anonymous addiction she'd have to convince the Amazon to stay fat. Probably even someway to knock her up for real with triplets and put some mommy weight on her. Magic and high tech existed, it shouldn't be impossible for her to keep Diana barefoot and pregnant, her own personal plumper with drooping boobs and an apron belly to her swollen ankles...

The slurp announced that Diana had finished her milkshake, knocking both heroines out of reverie. Power Girl's mouth was hanging wide open in panting lust, her fingers pressing hard into Diana's leg. Wonder Woman's gave a long groan of joy from the milkshake and a small one of pain as her belly kept swelling out against the armor. The pain shook her a little bit from her mental fugue and she realized that Power Girl was near completely drooling over her. Diana realized that every thought not relating to her own softening form had been driven from the fat admiring alien's head and that realization, that she had an edge over the blonde, a way to drive her tormentor just as crazy. The line between slave and master could be a thin one...

'Get me a soda while we wait for the next shake,' Diana told her, managing to not only get the words out clearly but putting a husky tone of seduction into her voice, 'it'll help me digest all of this.'

She tugged down her hoodie, showing off the soft valley of her cleavage, ran her finger around the glass to gather whipped cream and then sucked it off.

'Est'iralla, seepa'nik,' Karen gibbered so stupidly horny she'd regressed into her native Kryptonian, 'uh, ske'lipitz...sure thing.'

As she stood up there was a loud smack against her muscular buns, one hard enough to make them jiggle and the gaudy wall decorations vibrate. Power Girl partly turned, seeing that Diana was giving her a wicked smile. The Amazon met her eyes and pinched her ass, hard.

'We're putting you on a diet and work out plan though,' Diana chided, 'the princess' consort needs to have a much tighter ass and you've let yourself get flabby.'

It took Karen three tries master English enough to order a soda and even then the accent of her dead home world was still incredibly thick. Diana was half way through her third one when she returned, the milkshake vanishing with a terrifying speed and Diana's stomach bulging out enough to be a bulge visible through her hoody. Wonder Woman smiled at her and as Karen sat, it was her turn to have a super strong hand squeeze her thigh.

'Hmmm, your thighs are pretty nice,' Diana said after the third one was gone, 'but you're not nearly as fit as you could be. For a human...maybe you've got an acceptable physique, but by Amazon standards you're shrimpy and chubby.'

The dig cut deep into Power Girl. She was ripped to shit, what was she saying? And she wanted to get fat anyway, so she shouldn't care if she was flabby, not that she was...

Diana smiled at her, glad to see her new lover put back in her place in the constant fencing match of dominance and submission that their relationship seemed to be. This place was of course at the bottom, beneath the heeled boot of the Princess of the Amazons.

With a slurp, the Soda vanished and the next milkshake arrived. Wonder Woman took a deep breath before drinking it down and Karen watched in awed joy. Milkshakes came and went: five, six, seven, eight, vanishing as Diana's stomach swelled until she looked like she did have multiples in there.

By nine she was going noticeably slower. Months of gluttony before she'd started gaining and her own immense durability had given the Amazon an insane stomach capacity but she was starting to fill up, with pain starting to ripple across her tender belly from the armor's pinch. As the shake neared emptiness, there was a metallic clunk from the table that shook both women from their revelries.

'Was that your stomach?' Karen asked in her returned accent, crossing her legs in lust.

It was, Wonder Woman's stomach was so swollen it was pressing against the table. A variety of unhappy, painful and down right angry groans were coming from the Amazon's digestive track and her armor. Diana let out a pained whine as the chocolate taste faded from her tongue.

'Urrrrr,' the Amazon moaned, hesitantly touching her stomach with its gallons of heavy chocolate inside it.

The gut filled her lap, pulling the once bulky jacket snug enough that the end of Diana's armored skirt and the tan slopes of her cleavage were showing at the top. Wonder Woman's chocolate and cream stained lips hung open and she breathed shallowly and rapidly in discomfort, her stomach a ball of pain and cold even as sweat was on her brow. Diana hesitantly touched it, her hand clinking as it touched some breaking piece of armor.

'Oh wow, you're right there,' Power Girl said, unnecessarily pulling up the jacket and glimpsing the groaning sphere, 'you're one snip away from busting out of that armor.'

The Amazons armor had been forged to be form fitting by master amazonian smiths, able to hide under a thin dress but resistant to the heaviest blows. Its multiple interlocking plates no longer touched, now suspended by a web of fraying leather straps. The entire edifice was a flimsy web of painted metal ready to fall apart with a sneeze, vast amounts of bronze skin was visible in the gaps. Skin that was starting to get stretch marks across its once perfect surface.

'Has your water broken?' Karen whispered into her ear, 'cause you look ready to go into labor.'

Luna waddled up, placing the tenth milkshake down on the table, 'Just to let you know, if you finish this you'll get to go on the wall for ten in a row!'

The waitress gestured at a bulletin board covered in pictures of customers who had managed to down ten. It was a perverse apocalyptic log of the death of the town's athletic program: thin girls in cross country uniforms after a meet happily bearing full bellies and gold medals gave way to increasingly plush girls with fewer medals and more chins, eventually there were no thin people in the picture. Save for one of red haired Lana Lang, super model and fashionista, at the very beginning of her Anonymous fueled expansion looking down in shock at what she'd done to a waist she'd had insured for thirty million against weight gain.

'That means you've gotta finish honey,' Karen leered without a hint of accent, holding the glass to Diana's lips.

Wonder Woman didn't stutter, stuttering was beyond her now. All she could do was try not to drown in a tide of malt. She swallowed and swallowed, the milkshake having gone from cool comfort to cold tormentor. A series of small rips sounded under her jacket as several leather straps finally failed and the pinching armor loosened, hanging along the sides of her torpedo gut.

'Does she need a doctor?' the waitress asked, 'she doesn't look well...'

'Ah she's fine, Get the camera, she'll want to show it to our kids,' Karen smiled.

A moment later and Diana, sweaty, miserable and about to snap out of her threadbare hoody, was immortalized onto the corkboard as the latest to have 'conquered' the malt shop's milk shakes.

The actual Amazon was groaning in the car as Karen raced back to the compound. Her seat was fully reclined and she was running her hands over her stomach in an attempt to massage it, while chugging pepto bismol with the other.

'I hate you, ugh, i hate you,' she grunted at the kryptonian.

'Nah, you'll thank me once all this delicious ice cream goes to your tits and love handles,' Power Girl assured her, gently patting her stomach, 'now, let's get you into a hot tub, with plenty of pepto and I'll rub your belly into you pass out.'

Karen lifted the near rupturing Amazon gently from the car, carrying her inside and indeed placing her into a gently bubbling tub.

She had no idea how long this was going to last, but as she began rubbing her hands over the grunting, naked woman's gut, she hoped it would be a long time.

Four weeks to decode: the heroines get plumper

Six weeks to decode: the heroines get damn fat.

11 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

God, I love this back and forth between Diana and Karen.  Every time Power Girl thinks she has Wonder Woman right where she wants her, the Amazon finds a new way to exploit the Kryptonian's lust.  And this is just the beginning of their time together!

Yeah, I want their relationship to be a wrestling match of dominance.

• 2 weeks later...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

A month later Barbara Gordon was awoken from her slumber when the buzz of an alarm finally overcame her now ingrained lethargy. Rhuemy, piggish blue eyes blinked open and she let out a hung over groan, customary triple chin bunching against a new fourth one as she brought her puffy hand to her mouth. Babs had had rather strong fingers once from all of her martial arts training and parkour, with nimble fingers due to her computer hacking skills. Now though her hands soft and plump, her knuckles dimples and her fingers clumsy.

She sat up, momentarily puzzled at the rolls of fat that rippled over her paunch before she remembered that she had fallen hard and fast from the apex of human fitness and fell deep into depression when she realized that those sausage thighs and wobbling cankles were hers. Once Babs had been at an olympian level but now a scale reading a mere three hundred pounds would be a huge relief to the swollen heroine. She was only getting up two or three times a day anymore and each second was a nightmare of pain on her joints. Better to stay here, on this immensely supportive chair rather than try and get up.

Babs tried to reach for the mouse to turn off the alert flashing over her computer screens, flab canyons forming across her a relatively small stomach as she struggled. Relatively small, she was ashamed of her gut even as it was dwarfed by her bean bag wide hips. When Babs had first sat her puffy buns into the chair the seat had been wide and spacious but after a month and a half of shoving six thousand calories into her mouth and burning less than a thousand every day it was the manifest destiny of her ass to spread across every available inch.

Batgirl's had once been able to kick past her own head, powerful strikes that could shatter jaws. But now flexibility was now a thing of the past and she struggled to reach the mouse, her breathing rising higher and higher as she panicked at her own helplessness. She was more than half way to four hundred pounds, a ball of cellulite oozing away towards her own destruction.

How long until she couldn't reach the mouse?

How long she was wider than she was tall?

How long until she could never get up again?

At long last she managed to grab the mouse and shakily clicked on the alert.

"FILE DECRYPTED" greeted her eyes and a smile split Bab's puffy lips as she saw reams of data on formulas, locations and accounts.

'Jackpot,' the hacker smiled, then winced as her tyrannical stomach began its demanding growl.

All thought of sharing the news with her comrades ended. Right now she needed to eat something. Just a little something, just to tide her over...

'Hunger detected,' her android servant chimed, activating immediately, 'assessing daily calorie needs.'

Barbara relaxed as it began to work, raiding several refrigerators and cabinets set up in the computer lab so she'd never need to leave. In a moment she was being hand fed heavy scoops of vanilla ice cream, loaded with whipped cream and drowned in chocolate. Babs was fed and fed, stomach rising and rising.

It was quite some time before she was able to tell anyone else of her discoveries.

The Heroines, slowly, suit up and attack!

Anonymous realizes what's happened.

Alright, I finally caught-up to the this thread 😆 As much as I miss the Epic story, this story is just as good! You've found the perfect balance between canon and kinkiness, every reaction from each character making marginal sense based off of the actual comics. My favourite gain is Wonder Woman, of course, but Starfire is the perfect shape 😳

Mmm...if Batgirl's gain is anything to go off of, I can only imagine what the others must be like by now.  And as fun as it would be to see Anonymous nip this problem in the bud, I think it's high time the heroines did something about this--assuming they can get off the couch, of course.

20 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Alright, I finally caught-up to the this thread 😆 As much as I miss the Epic story, this story is just as good! You've found the perfect balance between canon and kinkiness, every reaction from each character making marginal sense based off of the actual comics. My favourite gain is Wonder Woman, of course, but Starfire is the perfect shape 😳

Thanks! I need to go back to epic soon. 

And star will only get shapelier ...

9 hours ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

Mmm...if Batgirl's gain is anything to go off of, I can only imagine what the others must be like by now.  And as fun as it would be to see Anonymous nip this problem in the bud, I think it's high time the heroines did something about this--assuming they can get off the couch, of course.

I may disappoint there, just a bit.

Also need to update this on writing.com, some day where it lets me look at it...

*Anonymous realizes what's happened.

While the code was decrypted and the various heroines began indulging in a decadence more suited to the gilded age, Dr. Harleen Quinzel was having a rough day at an Anonymous Processing Plant in Gotham City.

'Move it along, ya double assed, eight chinned cows! Crimadently, but you're slower to show up than a period a month after prom night!' the former blonde minion yelled on the inside, but on the outside she was chill professionalism without a hint of her thick Jersey accent.

A handful of security staff, all female, were huffing and puffing as they pushed their rotund bodies to the limit in the hopes that they could actually get into a line. Five minutes after Harley had activated her stop watch they were all lined up, spherical bellies jutting out a few feet further than they had less than a year ago.

'Productivity is down significantly here,' Harley noted coldly, checking off a list on her tablet from where it rested on her stomach and looking at the foreman with a raised, perfectly plucked platinum eyebrow, 'are your crew sampling the product?'

The security chief began sweating bullets over her tan skin as she tried to think up a lie, 'Uhh...no. Its just...its a lot of facility to cover...'

In another life the chief had been called Lady Shiva and been perhaps the deadliest assassin on the planet. Lithe, graceful and fit, she'd had such a perfect command of human body language and flawless skill at martial arts that she could face the big league meta humans with a good chance of winning. The day she'd stormed Anonymous HQ over a slight muffin top had almost seen the doughy conspiracy end but fortunately Harley had been seeing Zatanna for a little reality warping pick me up and rewritten the dangerous assassin into an obese, inept security guard chief with a penchant for snacking and naps. Several months spent 'guarding' an anonymous facility had seen her balloon up an extra hundred and fifty pounds from the lard Harley had wished onto her.

Stripped of the benefits of balanced diet, harsh exercise and a high flying life style Shiva was revealed as the very short woman just past forty she really was. She had bags under her eyes and fine lines around her mouth, with some grey starting to come through her jet black hair. Legs that could kick apart armor plat trembled from the task of holding up her elephantine torso, once eight pack abs turned into a double belly that hung down to her knees. Shiva's grey sweat pants, large as a baseball stadium's flag, looked ready to burst off her sausage thighs and all the buttons on her tent like blue shirt up to her small bust had either been undone or burst, to reveal a sweat stained undershirt that had itself rolled up over the dome of her flabby gut. Her apron gut was livid with furious red stretch marks, some part of the once destructive woman's demonic temper still showing fury at what had been done to her. But fortunately she was also timid as a milk cow, cold black eyes had turned brown and watery under the deluge of treats she casually munched.

'Is that why it took you five weeks to report a break in?' Harley asked calmly, manicured finger pointing at a snapped lock to the basement before plunging into the waterfall of adipose hanging towards the obese asian's dimpled knees, 'Or did it merely take that long for you to manage to dig past your gut to find your phone?'

'You were probably laying under the conveyor belt drop off letting food fall into your mouth again, ya fat turd! I ought to kick your ass, if you could pick it up off the floor!' went unsaid, but heard.

The transformed assassin flushed in anger and fear, trying to speak but failing to get out a word in terror. This was Dr. Quinzel, the iron hard head of Anonymous Security, Productivity, Research and Development, Marketing, Logistics and Quality Control! Her word was law! If Shiva was fired how'd she pay her half of the rent for the dingy apartment she shared with her fat ass daughter! Anonymous ran everything anymore, they were the biggest company on the planet five times over, with a virtual monopoly on employment, food and transportation.

'In that case, you and your team will be receiving tactical mobility assists within the week,' Harley informed Shiva and her team, who had in past lives been the villainess' Volcana, Killer Frost and Giganta but were now merely various flavors of obese renta cops after trying to attack Anonymous, stripped completely of power and memory, 'I will continue my own investigation.'

'Not like ya fucking idiots could find anything! Even if it was right in front of you your fucking guts would get in the way! And you'd rip your pants if you bent over!' Harley yelled mentally, adjusting her stylish but deeply needed glasses and reflecting that the scooters should at least fatten up the guards even more.

Harley wanted to see the world's most dangerous woman wider than she was tall.

She stalked away, snatching a box of double peppermint fudge from an annoyed robot arm and beginning to gorge on it as she went. Harley knew she didn't need it, even though she was forty pounds less than the average woman she was blimping up. She'd kept 180lbs, of soft hour glass curves over a strong core of gymnastic muscles, as her absolute limit before she went to see the captive magician Zatanna for a little reality warping to get herself back to the 120s but given her work load she hadn't had the time to visit HQ in weeks. And the resulting forty pounds of fat she'd put on from eating her own product and the extreme atrophying of her gymnast muscles meant that it took a lot of effort to keep up her harsh, high heel click pace. Her thighs slapped like a hand flattening chicken, her ass bounced back and forth like a bouncy ball, her pot belly was getting so big she could only button one snap of her suit jacket and her boobs would slap her in her double chinned face if she actually tried to run.

Still though, Harley reflected as she took the elevator up a set of stairs to the security office, she was in far better shape than most of the Anonymous heads.

Ivy was so enormously fat she could barely move. The last time Harley had seen her the plant hybrid redhead had to be over a ton of photosynthetic blubber, being massaged and fed by tubby, eager slaves, intent only on willing new and ever more fattening plants into being. Catwoman and Tahlia Al-Ghoul weren't much better, the two were being hand fed and hand stroked by muscular, brainwashed cabanna boys all day long and both lithe cat burglar and the demon's daughter had joined the five hundred pound club. Both talked about using Zatanna's powers to get thin again, but they were so lazy they'd never bothered. That left all the work on Harley's soft shoulders to run the world's largest and fastest growing company: opening new stores, bribing the FDA with more free samples, brainwashing super heroines and trying to keep the world under control.

'Let's see who broke in here,' Harley muttered to herself, plopping her plump rump into the computer chair before a bank of terminals.

The motion caused her overloaded skirt button to break off her stomach, firing through the air to shatter one of the screens. Harley glared passed her saggy DD cups to the treacherous garment and the pale flesh that poured out of it. That settled it, she'd see Zatanna that night and with a few backward's words from the immobile, brainwashed magician Harley would be back to her hyper fit figure, maybe bringing a perked up version of these boobs and a taughter version of her 44'' rear along.

And this time, she swore for the eighth time, she'd keep it off.

'Damn, Wonder Woman,' Harley snarled, seeing who ripped open the main doors on the camera feed, 'just my luck its the heavy weights.'

Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Raven...damn, those really were heavy hitters. And not heavy enough, yeah they'd probably plumped up and weakened some in the resulting time but that was a lot of super powered fire power to deal with. All of them looked addicted and softening to some degree though: Wonder Woman's guns didn't pop like they used to and her boobs threatened to pop her top, while Starfire was a MILF soccer mom shoved into a trophy wife's short shorts and bra. Supergirl at least looked timid and big bellied, it was the first time Harley had seen a Kryptonian look anxious.

'At least they're all addicts,' Harley Quinn sighed as she reached for another box of snacks, 'that'll make em easier to fight. Heh, WW's looking more like WideLoad every bite and Starfire looks like she's ready to give birth to kid number four. They won't be much of a threat for long.'

Indeed, they all showed extreme signs of addiction, eating like pigs as they entered the mostly automated facility. Until another figure in a white leotard showed up, with perfect muscles.

'Oh fuck, Power Girl,' Harley shivered in real fear.

Power Girl, the arch-fat admirer let loose on a planet of fat girls? Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!

Harley looked down at her trembling fat, which was shaking in pure terror. The last time she'd seen Power Girl had been on a zany space adventure that had lasted about two weeks of real time. It had taken months for Harley to shrink her ass down small enough to fit into her cut offs again, after all of the weird ass alien food she'd been pressured into eating again and again and again and she'd been skinny to start off with!

'Alright Har,' she quivered to herself, 'she's probably addicted too now. Yeah, she's probably nice and fat and powerless right about now, you know how she eats...'

On the film, the busty Kryptonian looked at one of the cameras. There was a faint flicker on the screen as she moved faster than the camera could pick up and was suddenly back with her friends. Written on the lens, in fogged breath, were the letters: 'I C U'

Harley squeeked and squeeked again when she saw what the Heroines had stolen. Enough data to shut down the whole operation! Fuck, how long could you go to prison for for making every woman in America morbidly obese? Forget that, if the heroes got their hands on Zatanna all the villains would be slim again and Harley's ass would be grass in Arkham! And she couldn't just use Zatanna to take them out either, the hoggish wizard needed a clear line of sight to affect a target and was far too heavy and delicate to cart around anymore outside HQ.

'Alright, alright,' the doughy former hench woman said to herself, 'I gotta...I gotta get a team together! I know where they'll hit next after all...'

She looked at the obese, oblivious super villainesses comfort eating from the production line and smiled.

*Wonder Woman wakes up back at the compound from a weird dream

*Starfire ensures the team is well fed during the briefing.

Guest incredibad

How dare you tease something I never knew I needed until I realized it doesn’t exist. Harley Quinn/ Power Girl space adventure story when?

Honestly: keep it up.  I love the quality of your writing and have been following your work since the adventures of ole Emperor Basil.  You spoil us, so thank you.  Other than Curvage: is there another site your work is archived?  

47 minutes ago, incredibad said:

How dare you tease something I never knew I needed until I realized it doesn’t exist. Harley Quinn/ Power Girl space adventure story when?

Honestly: keep it up.  I love the quality of your writing and have been following your work since the adventures of ole Emperor Basil.  You spoil us, so thank you.  Other than Curvage: is there another site your work is archived?  

He has a deviantart account, but behaves like a ghost :ph34r:

4 hours ago, incredibad said:

That is a thing actually. No wg though.

1 hour ago, swahilimonkfish said:

Yeah, curvage is so much easier to post on. A lot less hassle. But it would be so cool to have a place where we can see the entire Batman back-catalogue all in one place. Epic, this story,  the not-keira-knightley story, that piratey story, all in one place.

Are the rumours true? Did Batman write Emperor Basil under another name? Or was that his twin?

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Are the rumours true? Did Batman write Emperor Basil under another name? Or was that his twin?

I did.i should redo it at some point

5 hours ago, Hotline_Dave said:

He also did that great mass effect story about Miranda a few years back. Still wish that one was continued. 

I should, but Mass effect is deaaaaaadddddd

8 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

5 hours ago, Hotline_Dave said:

He also did that great mass effect story about Miranda a few years back. Still wish that one was continued. 

I should, but Mass effect is deaaaaaadddddd

Hey now, Bioware may have whiffed with maintaining the brand, but that hasn't prevented Miranda's seam-straining proportions from occasionally popping up (and out) elsewhere. XCOM 2, for example...

2019-04-12 (8).jpg

4 minutes ago, riptoryx said:

Hey now, Bioware may have whiffed with maintaining the brand, but that hasn't prevented Miranda's seam-straining proportions from occasionally popping up (and out) elsewhere. XCOM 2, for example...

2019-04-12 (8).jpg

Holy crap is that real?