Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

Ten years earlier, and in what may technically have been a different dimension in some ways, Karen had seriously considered making her costume a two piece. Back then she'd certainly had the body for it, right after arriving on earth she'd been tall, tan and willowy blonde, with a tiny waist, skinny legs and a tight little butt, looking nearly identical to Supergirl.

The big difference had been in appetite.

Krypton's aesthetic, scientific food had bee utterly devoid of taste, fat, sugar and cholesterol and Karen, as she'd decided to rename herself had been pretty instantly hooked the first time she'd bitten into a big belly burger or sipped a sodder soda. For the first month on earth as her powers had slowly built under the yellow sun, Karen had had a permanent food baby stretching the size 0 jeans she'd worn. She'd been staying with the Kents at the time and the heavily pregnant Lois (spoiled until rotund by her husband to the point of un recognizability) with all the schadenfraud possessed by usually svelte beauty who was sixty pounds over her fighting weight with four months of pregnancy to go towards a rail thin, younger woman, had warned her that she'd start getting a gut if she ate like that. Lois, who knew something about guts given how she hadn't been able to see her increasingly swollen feet since the third month, was right.

When it had come time to design her super heroine outfit, Karen had been subconsciously sporting the tiniest hint of a starter belly beneath her navel. Worried how it might develop, the kryptonian had opted for a one more flattering, belly covering one piece in case she continued gaining weight. And she had indeed gained weight, the heroine had never lost her gluttonous appetite, but for years her super powered metabolism had instead been fueling the growth of muscular curves. There were her immense set of headlights of course, but Karen's skinny arms and slender thighs had bulged with an impressive amount of muscle and that little starter belly had quickly evaporated to the point that a few days before Zatanna had called her with her obesification plan, she'd been opting for adding an ab window to show off her six pack. 

After all, she was Power Girl, it's not like she had anything to be ashamed of, was there? It wasn't like she could get fat, right?

'I'm afraid I might be too Fa...big for those,' Karen said hesitantly as she and Kelly walked into a changing room with a mannequin in its center.

'So, these workout clothes may look a little skimpy,' the lithe personal trainer next to her said, 'but it's scientifically designed to maximize caloric burn rates, reduce lactic acid build up and monitor health.'

Skimpy didn't describe them. The workout clothes were a veritable bikini, pure white and made entirely of spandex with odd patches of electronics on them.

'I mean...it's very small,' the disguised Power girl emphasized, tapping one puffy hand onto her meaty fupa, 'I'm no sure if I'll be able to fit into it.'

Indeed, the bikini seemed to fit it's manniquin perfectly, but the plastic torso was only a size six at most.

'Oh, don't worry,' Kelly said, dismissively, 'it's one size fits all, you wouldn't believe how much it stretches! I'll step out and let you get into it!'

Kelly stepped out through a door, leaving the obese CEO alone with the bikini. It was just a few small triangles of spandex, but Karen felt terrified of it. Just the thought of being in front of someone else with her gut sticking out like it was, her huge ass cheeks turning the back into a thong or just swallowing it out right. She felt her cheeks flush, for some reason reminded of the sexual encounter she'd had a month earlier and started to sweat.

'Oh look at the fatty hesitate,' Cirsi giggled in the sound proofed control room as she watched the pear shaped Kryptonian and digging into a bag of potato chips, 'scared someone will see what a lard ass you are?'

Power girl took a deep breath, 'Okay, it's not a big deal. You've fought way worse than a bikini...'

She kicked her heels off first, noticing to her horror that they were a non matching pair, a detail she hadn't noticed given how her breasts, gut and thighs bulged over them. Without the high heels, the superheroine felt immediate shorter and stumper. Her skirt went next and as soon as Karen's puffy fingers undid the overnight snap, which she had to suck in to undo, she heard the zipper force itself down. Curious, she pushed her stomach out as far as she could, watching in the mirror with horror as the zipper essentially undid itself and fell to the floor. 

'I needed a new pair of those anyway,' she muttered to herself and started undoing her blouse.

After a moment, Karen stood wearing only her underwear: a white set of granny panties, stockings and a size H bra. She looked at herself and winced, seeing how she was bulging in each direction. Her love handles and gut hung over the top band of her panties, which strained against her Fup and hips. Indeed, even without her enhanced vision she could see a strain where her enormous hips were threatening to break their way out and how her pillowy thighs had started yet another run in her stockings. 

'I just bought those...,' she whined petulantly, shoulders sagging as she started peeling off her underwear. 

She'd gained significant amounts of poundage in her legs and ass, until Tree trunk was a good description of the superheroine's once enviable thighs. So much fat had found their way around Karen's formerly muscular legs that her thighs had fat rolls, her inner thighs had gotten so round that they met almost to the knee and she had a definite waddle to her step. Once golden and perfectly smooth, varicose veins and cellulite had dominated her increasingly pale skin. The only downside to tree trunk, was that tree trunks were strong and hard, Karen's legs had the strength of pillows and were just as soft. Getting the panties off her ass was hard, it clung to them and she had to force them out and then had to painstakingly peel her stockings off. By the time she was done, Karen was bent at the knee, a faint sheen of sweat on her forehead, an ache in her knees and lower back and breathing just slightly heavily.

'Am I out of breath from taking my clothes off?' Karen groaned, blushing at the humiliation and instantly feeling herself get wet. 

When she stood up, having used her hands to push off her knees, she saw her very plump pussy gleaming beneath her gut and felt the weak muscles of her belly quivering.

'What the hell is wrong with me...'she groaned, undoing the front snap of her bra.

The Krytonian's breasts surged out and the bra practically exploded away. Karen's famous breasts surged out...and down. Her famous perkiness had deserted her, stretch marks flanked the sides of her once perfect skin and the breasts sagged down like a woman at forty. Even for her size they were low and heavy and thanks to the spell making Karen's own weight bypass her super strength now had a constant back ache from them.

'Doubt any magazine is going to offer  you money for those now!' Cersi laughed in her control room, unconsciously tugging her own sports bra over breasts that weren't quite B cups anymore.

Karen let out a disapointed sigh at seeing how far she'd fallen, literally in the case of her breasts, and how immense shed' gotten from her jowly chin to what we're resembling lunch lady arms to her line backer cankles.

'It'll be over soon,' she promised herself, 'soon I'll be skinny again...soon.'

The bikini was a surprise, somehow it fit! The lower part slid easily over her monstrous thighs and was actually loose on her immense hips, while the sports bra slid gave her hefty tits room to breath. But as soon as she had it on, the garment let out a beep and began tightening with a hiss. Karen let out a surprised squeak as the rear panel was swallowed by her volley ball like ass cheeks, turning into a thong and then disappearing up her crack, growing so tight until the fabric grew tight on her clit and the squeak turned into a moan of pleasure. The bra let out a similar hiss and tightened around her chest, pushing her boobs back to something resembling their old perk.

'Rao, I look like a super model got inflated with helium,' Karen groaned, seeing how her mushy lower body had made the bottoms essentially disappear, the bikini so tight it seemed more obscene than nudity.

'You okay in there Ms. Starr?' Kelly asked, peeking around the door.

'Um...as much as I can be,' the portly superheroine sighed, 'I don't have any shoes though, do I need to get some?.'

'No prob! I've got the rest of your gear right here!' Kelly said with annoying chipper ness, laying a new set of designer running shoes at her feet and a very large looking fit bit.

'Oh,' Karen said, somewhat disappointed that she didn't have an excuse to skip and a little alarmed because without heels, Kelly was a few inches taller than her.

'Get them on while I program your monitor bracelet,' Kelly beamed, sneering with disguise when the disguised heroine bent down and grunted at the effort of tying her shoes.

'I don't need to be weighed or anything, do I?' The Kryptonian asked as the bracelet was slapped onto her wrist.

'Nope, the bracelet will take care of all of that!' The trainer insisted.

'Weight: 261 lbs. Height: 5'9,' the bracelet boomed loudly in a judge mental female voice, 'BMI: 38.5. Warning: Subject Morbidly obese! Reduce Caloric intake immediately!'

Karen's eyes bulged. How could she have gained eleven pounds in five days? And how could she have lost an inch? This wasn't possible! She needed to see a doctor, one of the few who understood kryptonian bodies to figure out what the hell was happening or better yet, to tell Zatanna to make her hot, buff and tall again!

'Don't worry, it'll only do that once an hour,' Kelly said, 'let's start working out!'

'Umm...for how long will it do that?' Karen asked hesitantly.

'Oh, until you hit your target weight! They're made out of titanium and  unless you have a key, don't come off once they lock on!' The taller, thinner, fitter woman laughed, 'You'd have to be superhuman to get it off!'

'Oh joy,' Karen groaned, waddling after Kelly towards the door.

The doors were opened to a torturous display of ellipticalls, treadmills, stair steppers and weight machines of all types.

What Karen immediately noticed were the twenty completely gorgeous women were working out, each of them with the hard bodies of fitness models gleefully displayed in tight outfits just as skimpy as Karen's. Some were willowy runners going full speed on treadmills, others were buff looking martial artists sparring in a ring and one was a hulking body builder who must have been near two hundred pounds of solid muscle, save for a pair of likely silicone G cups. All of them were fit and all of them were at least six feet tall.

What Power girl didn't notice, was that each of the lights were red sun lamps that were slowly forcing the yellow sun energy out of her cells. As Kelly led her to a weight rack, Karen's powers faded with every breath and a small battery symbol on its screen began filling.

'Get ready to waddle out of here a powerless lard ass while I saunter out of here with your powers,' Circe giggled, cracking open a fresh sodder cola from the half empty twelve pack at her side.

• 3 weeks later...

'We're going to start off with some bench presses first,' Kelly ordered, 'to build up some lean muscle mass on you.'

A sense of relief settled on Power Girl's beefy shoulders. Lifting weights, especially while laying down was easy. After all, she still had her immense strength in relation to anything bar her own body.

'I'm gonna start you off easy with just the bar, ' Kelly said, taking up the spotting position while Karen plopped onto the bench, her avalanche of back rolls wobbling with the impact, 'tell me if you need a spot.'

'Oh, this won't be a problem,' Karen said, 'I can still lift fairly well...'

The superheroine put her pudgy hands on the gleaming bar and easily lifted it off. Her first lift was easy, the bar bounced off her bloated chest and felt as heavy as paper. But the mere motion of moving her arms forced her to use the sunlight in her cells, while the red sun lamps hummed, forcing their way into her cells and forcing the yellow sunlight out. As she pumped her arms, Karen felt the weight growing heavier and heavier and failed to notice the battery on her fitness bracelet fill.

By the tenth rep, Karen's arms were trembling and sweat coated her body, pooling in the deep crevasses of her rolls. The obese heroine gasped with effort, barely able to control as the eleventh rep pressed into her chest. Groaning, she pushed upwards with all her might, lifting the fifty or so pounds of iron an inch or so off her chest.

'Need a spot?' Kelly asked, the athletic woman leaning down with a raised eyebrow.

'No, no I can do it!' Karen said in between breaths, arms spasming.

She was a superhero, one of the strongest on earth, she could bench a building! What the hell was wrong with her that she couldn't lift one weight? Near roaring with effort, she pushed the bar half way to its catch...and could do no more. The bar fell and slapped into her chest with a  stinging impact.

'Good job! You almost did the full set!' Kelly said as she caught the bar and put it onto the rack, 'Maybe after a few months we can add a couple weights to it!'

Power Girl lay gasping and sweaty, barely able to breath. That should've have been possible! Even with Zatanna's stupid spell, she should have been able to lift this entire gym, much less one weightless bar!

'What's a matter, weak as a mere human?' Circe laughed in her control room.

'Let's get you onto some ab work!' Kelly exclaimed, flexing her taut abs in anticipation, 'You've gotta have a strong core!'

Karen looked past her inflated chest to the flabby dome of her gut. Once she'd had a gleaming six pack, but it was buried beneath more than a foot and a half of flab.

'...Sure,' she said with the enthusiasm of a death row prisoner on the way to the chair and sat up, finding a strange burning in her chest. 

For the first time, she was feeling muscle soreness.

Karen managed eight sit ups, each slower and sloppier than the last as her power drained. By the ninth she collapsed in a panting mass, her super strength utterly spent and the battery half full. Her head was light, the only part of her that was, and she was increasingly disoriented. Her heart banged in her chest and she couldn't catch her breath.

'Warning! Max blood pressure and heart rate exceeded! Rest and hydrate!' The bracelet chirped.

'Wow, I can tell you're really pushing yourself!' Kelly cheered, kneeling easily down by the portly Power girl and handing her a bottle, 'Here, drink up and rest!'

It took quite a while for Karen to recover enough to continue, during which she drained three bottles of the gym's specialty sports drink. It tasted amazing and she sucked it down greedily, desperate for relief. What was happening to her? Even with her damaged endurance a few sit ups shouldn't push her to the brink of collapsing!

'That's two thousand calories a bottle chubby,' Circe laughed as she tossed her soda can over her shoulder, 'and you've burned, what, maybe a hundred in this work out?'

'I think I should go home,' Karen said in a small voice, 'I'm not sure I can do this.'

'Now Ms. Starr,' Kelly said, kneeling next to her, 'I remember when I was fat and first started trying to work out. I wanted to quit every day but I kept going, because I thought of how fit and confident you seemed. So just think on how fit you used to be and you'll slim down in no time! Just remember what it was like to have a thigh gap instead of being so pear shaped your thighs touch the whole way down!'

'Thanks,' Power Girl said bitterly, staring at Kelly's flawless legs and then looking down at her own pillowy limbs, pale bloated and covered in cellulite craters.

'Awesome! Let's do some running!' Kelly said, hopping up.

Karen lumbered gracelessly, having to use both arms to stand up. Her arms and core were painfully sore, sweat coated her like a second skin and her skin tight work out clothes were pinching painfully. The treadmill gleamed like a torture device and groaned as the gigantic kryptonian stood upon it.

'We'll start you at six miles an hour for ten minutes!' Kelly said as Power Girl stepped on, pressing buttons and letting the machine start.

It was set at jogging speed and Power Girl, who had the land speed record for a woman, could barely keep up. Her thighs slapped and slid together with all the force of continental plates grinding, although  much softer. Pain radiated from her ankles and knees, unused to supporting such weight with only a human's strength, and cramps started forming in her thighs and calves.. Each of her basketball sized cheeks wobbled back and forth with each step, threatening to throw off her balance. A stitch rapidly developed on her side and her breath came in gasps. Her arms screamed in pain, too weak to swing as she ran. Red spots started dotting her vision and Karen was soon gasping from her mouth for air.

After less than four minute, Karen slid off the back of the treadmill. She landed hard on her ass, jiggles rippling up her body along with pain. Power Girl gave a surprise yelp and with a rip, the workout panties tore in three places. The Kryptonian could only sit there, pear shaped body spreading on the workout matt as her lower lip trembled. She heard titters and whispers, realizing that the Amazonian clientele were all looking at her. 

'Serves her right getting so fat,' one whispered

'Oh my god, have you ever seen an ass like that?' A lean runner who barely had an ass.

'Why does she even try?' Asked a third. 

'Are you okay?' The personal trainer asked, handing her a towel that would never wrap around Karen's immense hips, 'here cover up and I'll go get a doctor!'

Karen stubbornly tried to stand up, but found she couldn't do it with only one hand. Her whole body trembled in weakness, which sent a spike of fear through her mind. That had hurt, it had hurt like it would hurt a human!

'Ms. Starr, let's see what the problem is!' A familiar voice chimed. 

Kelly  had returned with Dr. Porci. Her company's Doctor was wearing workout clothes herself, although she had an utter lack of muscle tone and a puffy little belly pressing over her yoga pants. Karen didn't even notice the disguised witch's nascent chubby paunch, given her own swollen body Porci might as well have been a run way model.

'Hmmm, does this hurt?' The doctor asked, prodding one sharp finger hard into Karen's hips.

'Oww!' Karen said, unused to something hurting like that.

'Alright, well it appears that this intervention is too late,' Porci sighed, pulling a clip board from a bag and beginning to write on it.

'Too late?' Karen asked.

'Exercise and diet won't work for you,' Porci continued, 'you've become too inured to gluttony and sloth. Quite simply, your body wants to stay fat and will only get fatter unless something drastic is done. I'm sorry but I'm putting you on medical leave from Starware.'

'Medical leave!?' Power girl gasped, 'you can't...you can't do that!'

'I'm afraid I can and just have,' Porci smiled, 'do you really think you can negotiate deals or run the company in this state?'

Karen looked down at her corpulent state, at legs thicker than her old waist, 'Well...'

'I'm placing you in an extreme weight loss camp in Los Vegas,' the disguised Circe continued, 'one that specializes in ultra fit women who've gotten uncontrollably obese. Ex-models, injured athletes etc. You'll be put on a very strict diet program.'

Power Girl sighed, her old feistiness forgotten, at least in Vegas she'd be able to see Zatanna and get this stupid spell removed.

'All right, if you think that's what I need,' she groaned and with Kelly's help slowly got up, wrapping the towel around her enormous hips as she did.

'Oh, I'm sure it is,' Porci smiled, emphasizing her own budding second chin a fact Karen didn't noticed as she was too busy noticing that the doctor now looked her in the eye, 'You'll see changes there you can't even imagine! Here though, let me take that bracelet and get you a new one. It's battery is low...'

A few minutes later, a powerless Karen waddled gasping out of the gym. Beyond sore, she had to pause twice to get to her car. Circe smiled as she watched the corpulent Kryptonian's progress, holding onto a bracelet charged with every ounce of Karen's powers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

K

At the Kent's farm, Super Girl was passed out.

Although it was only 1 pm, the alien refugee lay sprawled out on the sofa and fast asleep, as she had been since getting full at noon. She'd been dubbed the Maid of Steel upon her debut, but there was very little steely about her now. Months of frantic overeating hash hit her harder than a freight train ever could have, transforming her from whip thin to curvy to downright fat faster than could be imagined.

Numerous stretch marks from her rapid transformation were on display, as the wavy silver lines coated her chaffing inner thighs, the sagging slopes of her ass and flanked her deepening belly button. A pair of uncomfortably snug but still mostly button able size sixteen jean shorts lay on the floor, discarded with difficulty after she did the morning chores, and showed significant strain on every seam, similar to the F cup bra that nestled next to it. She was wearing just a pair of skin tight VS panties that dug into her doughy hips and a once oversized large t-shirt, which was bunched around her chest, having slid down the gut it now utterly failed to cover. She even snored now, jowls vibrating as her opened mouth sucked in air.

A ring of white cupcake icing, red pizza sauce, crumbs and cheetoh dust surrounded Kara Zor-El's lips, identical to the marks on her fingertips and the stains on her shirt. A tower of pizza boxes, empty cupcake and cookie containers and chip bags tottered precipitously next to her. A mix of take out from the money Lois had left and the demonic fridge magnet Kara had received from Zatanna had fueled a four hour, seven thousand calorie binge that was enough to leave even a super human exhausted. She was so full she wasn't even sleep eating, a waist thickening symptom of the spell Zatanna had cast on them all that was responsible for several of the doughy inches coating the once slim Kryptonian.

The only thing unconsumed was a large bowl half filled with cheetoh puffs that was balanced on her stomach perfectly, rocking slightly with each breath. On the TV, news anchors were having a discussion of the record weights of weight gain affecting the world's women: the cons were being argued by Kara's usual boss Cat Grant who seemed as skinny if slightly leathery as ever while the pros were argued by Vicki Vale who was sprouting a new double chin and several fewer buttons on her overloaded blouse.

The ultra sonic hum of a communication watch awoke the dozing super human from her over fed slumber with a start. The bowl of cheetahs tumbled off her gut, bounced harmlessly off her bullet proof chest and spilled dusty cheese curls into Kara's mouth, which automatically began chewing. Swallowing, super girl sat up with a soft groan, flicking honey blonde hair from her face and licking some icing from around her mouth with the tip of her tongue. Groggy and confused, she wiped sleep from her eyes with a plump hand.

'Where am I?' Kara groaned, realizing that she wasn't in her apartment, 'Oh yeah, the Kent farm.'

The communicator hummed again, drawing Kara's eyes to where it sat on the other side of the coffee table. With another groan, she reached for it, overfull gut sloshing as spilled over her cellulite covered thighs and formed into multiple rolls. It was just far enough away for her thickened fingers to be able to grab it, requiring her to bend farther. Tan fat spilled over the blue fabric of her panties, which effectively disappeared as she bent farther, grunting as her stomach bunched.

'I swear I used to be able to reach farther,' she sighed, floating up off the couch as the communicator rang a third time.

Although her god like abilities were un hampered, Kara was finding a lot of things getting more difficult. Door ways, chairs and gaps between people seemed progressively harder to navigate, and doing things like bending to tie her shoes or getting up were really uncomfortable with a constantly firm stomach. She'd responded by becoming increasingly lazy.

Once annoying chipper and pert, the maiden of might had become a grade A couch potato. She slept twelve hours a day at least, and spent a good portion of that sleep eating, and her once stellar grades were crashing as she didn't bother to do any assignments and had missed several classes. She hadn't even tried to stop a crime in weeks.

If she hadn't been a super powered alien things would have been really difficult.

As it was, Kara was depending more and more on her abilities jut to get by. Thanks to Zatanna's spells she was feeling every pound rushing onto her body, but she was finding work a rounds. For instance, why use her legs and hands to get up, when she could just float?

Socked toes hanging few inches above the floor, she approached the still ringing watch with care. As her waist line had gone from concave to a full on beer gut she'd had to learn to deal with objects disappearing when directly in front of her. Kara glided down to hover in a reclined position next to the table and grabbed hold of the watch, fumbled through a fourth ring as her chubby fingers tried to hit the right button and then finally activated it.

'Hello?' The freshman superheroine said tiredly.

'Kara, it's Lois,' her aunt's husky voice said from the other end, 'I need you to meet me in Vegas.'

'Vegas? That's five states away,' Kara grunted with a slight whine.

There was an exasperated sigh on the other end, 'Listen Kara, this is important. I think I'm on to a major lead in a big story, one that's world changing, but I might need some muscle. I know that you've...put on some weight recently but can you still help?'

Kara looked down at the doughy sprawl of her body. Saggy breasts at 19, a gut she couldn't see her feet past, love handles that hung over most of her clothes, an underwear devouring moon of an ass, thighs that met to the knee, cankles like a line backer, dimpled wrists and beefy biceps that were a few weeks from becoming bingo wings. 

'Um, I'm good to go, I guess,' Kara shrugged.

'Why don't you call in some back up?' Lois suggested, 'how about your friend Cassie?'

'I guess I can call her,' she agreed petulantly.

Cassie had become increasingly annoying to Kara. For one thing, her friend was flaunting her increasingly ripped and fit body with increasingly risqué outfits even as Kara became increasingly fond of sweat pants and baggy shirts to ineffectually hide her cellulite laden pudge. For another, she seemed strangely interested in Kara's burgeoning bulk, always making sure that her roommate was surrounded by food. Anything that didn't require getting up was a plus in Kara's book, but Cassie was getting way too in to feeding her.

'What about Power Girl or Diana?' She asked, 'they're a lot more fun to be around.'

This wasn't really true, Diana was a gigantic stick in the mud. But they should be just as fat as Kara was, if not fatter in PG's case, and Kara didn't like being reminded of how far she'd come from rail thin perfect. Kryptonian aesthetics had pushed for women being aesthetically svelte, there hadn't been a fat woman on krypton for millenia before its destruction and Kara was glad no other members of her species were around to see her flabbiness.

'I've tried, they're not answering for some reason,' Lois said, 'Can I count on you for this?'

'Yeah, yeah, I'll be there,' Kara groaned, looking over at her suit case, 'Give me ten minutes.'

Mostly the luggage was full of plus sized clothes that could with effort be coaxed over Kara's increasing roundness. But buried in a secret pocket was her Super Girl outfit, which hadn't been adjusted for quite some time.

'Make that twenty,' she admitted.

• 3 weeks later...

Dick Grayson had always considered himself pretty lucky.

Yes, his parents had been murdered but other than that he'd had a pretty good string of things: getting adopted by one of the richest people in the world, becoming one of the few super hero side kicks to not get murdered before growing up into his own hero and entering into a spectacularly happy relationship with the previously icy Barbara Gordon and then that somehow leading into a concurrent and happily accepted polygamous relationship with smoking hot alien princess K'oriandir or Starfire. 

Both women were as different as night and day: Kori was bubbly and silly, Babs was business like and stern. Yet it had somehow worked, creating a fairly effective super team: Babs used her computer skills to hack and investigate, while her near mute protege Cassandra put goons and guards into the hospital by the score and Star served as super heavy artillery. Dick had honestly felt a bit of a fourth wheel in terms of crime fighting, but he hadn't left as the frequent three ways that resulted between himself and his two red headed girlfriends was amazing.

Barbara had always been a little cold and reserved, but adding Star into the picture was making her kinky as fuck and sending her libido into overdrive. They'd gone from twice a week to at least once a day, with Barbara just going and going and going, typically screaming with joy between Star's taut orange thighs while Dick simultaneously thrust into her and motorboated the tamaranian's heaving orange cleavage. 

The last week or so hadn't had time for any of that. Barbara had been ordering him and Cassandra out on seemingly endless infiltration missions, with Dick reduced to taking a few brief cat naps on the couch and not even seeing either of his girlfriends. Thus he was only a little surprised when he walked through the front door after another mission.

'What's up Star?' Grayson asked as he walked into the shared living room, seeing Starfire floating from the kitchen wearing thigh high socks, microscopic shorts, a white T cut off so high significant amounts of high quality under boob spilled out of them and carrying in one hand a platter stacked precariously with every type of junk food under the sun.

'oh Dick! Back from the raid you are!' K'ori smiled, rocketing across the living room to plant a kiss on his lips, her heavy curves pressing into his hard gymnasts muscles.

When K'ori had first started putting on weight, Dick had been concerned. The bombshell might look like a human lingerie model, but she had always eaten strangely, feasting on sugary foods mixed in with mustard to no effect on her washboard abs or perfectly round rear. Then she'd been gone for some meeting with the magician Zatanna and had returned eating constantly. Her abs had melted into a paunch, her ass had blown up into a full shelf, her breasts had heaved out of her bras and her athletic legs grew rounder and rounder. Fears that he'd some how knocked her up were rapidly abandoned for the conclusion the stunning alien was just porking up.

'Yeah, the raid on that corporate place went fine,' Dick said, taking in the huge tray of junk his girlfriend held, 'where are you going with that?'

'Oh it's for Babs! She has just found the lead and used it to break the case! Which is a good thing she tells me! So, I thought we could celebrate!' The alien woman chirped happily, showing off the platter which had to weigh nearly fifty pounds.

Star's stunning good lucks had, in Dick's eyes, only been enhanced by her rapid weight gain. Her legs had always been perfect in his eyes: long and perfectly balanced between muscular and shapely, with delicate ankles, strong calves, firm thighs and smooth knees. The fat that had swallowed had merely changed the type of perfect, now her pillowy thighs pressed in tight to each other, residual muscle tone beneath them keeping the lard from mushrooming too much over the thigh length socks the alien was wearing, which clung skin tight to her, showing off her chubby cankles and plump knees.

'And what case is that?' Greyson asked as the alien woman opened wide and shoved an entire custard stuffed long john wrapped in a piece of meat lover's pizza into her mouth, gave one chew and swallowed it whole. 

He had to swallow and felt himself harden as K'ori smiled contentedly and gave a demure belch. Green of iris and sclera, her huge eyes still beamed but did so from an round face with puffy cheeks and a sharp chin bobbing above a two under chins. She'd always smiled frequently but now did so every time she ate, which seemed to be constantly.

'Oh! The one with the nutty doughs!' The bloated super hero said, tugging the strained waist band of her shorts, 'hopefully we can grab more, they are the bomb!'

Apart from her odd turns of phrase, Star's supreme self confidence in her looks had been a dominant trait. Skimpy clothes predominated her wardrobe, covering her mid riff and not showing under boob seemed offensive to the alien woman. Even the most confident human woman would have started covering up after putting on a few pounds, but the rampant expansion had only made K'ori wear less.

A pair of purple cotton shorts was stretched over Starfire's hips as mercilessly as an inquisition victim on the rack. They'd been skimpy when first worn, showing off its owners athletic thighs, bouncy booty and narrow waist. Dick wasn't sure how much she had gained, he had no intention of asking, but no woman of Star's current weight was ever supposed to wear a pair of shorts with a size 4 on the tag.

Star's tan love handles hung over the side of the shorts while her thick paunch surged over the the front. A few months ago she'd had a four pack, but the muscles had been drowned in a sea of mustard-bacon grease milk shakes, fried twinkies mixed in with queso and doughnuts eaten atop pizza, leaving only a droopy beer gut and uncontainable love handles behind. The thought of grabbing onto those love handles and taking her from behind, pounding and pounding, making her stomach bounce with each thrust was paramount in Dick's mind, but he wasn't even sure he could anymore. He was more than decently equipped in the utility belt department, but Star's always round ass had exploded outwards to such a degree that curvy didn't cover it. 

'Uh, doughnuts?' Dick asked, increasingly distracted as Star floated away, 'that was months ago we raided that warehouse.'

A pair of basketballs shoved into a thong was one way to describe the view Dick got as Star turned around, her waterfall of blazing red curls shifting to the side. But basketballs were hard and Star's cheeks had the softness of butter left out in the sun. Star seemed to fly from her hips and for every piece of furniture she had to go around she shifted to the left or right. Constant jiggles thus wobbled across her hefty backside, each motion driving the dangerously overloaded shorts further into her cheeks.

'Oh, it's of relation to the doughy nuts!' Star giggled, 'and the pizza and the cake and the pie...' 

Dick was distracted from the list of junk food by a powdered doughnut tumbling off Starfire's tray. Quick as a cat despite her lethargic bulk, Star grabbed it with her plump left hand. Starfire's tan gave her heavy arms and thighs a false sense of residual muscle tone, a claim that she was still in some sort of shape despite her unbelievable weight gain. The wobbling jiggles that shook the fat hanging from her triceps showed that that was a lie, as did the fat girl grunt Star gave when she bent at the waist one arm going down for the doughnut and the other bending to raise the tray up. 

'No escaping for you Mr. Nutty-Dough!' Star smiled at the rescued doughnut, plopping it straight into her mouth and then looking at her boyfriend who'd lost all capability for rational thought.

Dick was frozen, his blue eyes locked tight onto her chest and a prominent bulge at the front of his pants. She looked down and giggled, seeing that her griblocks had popped out again. Like all members of the Tamaranian royal family she'd been big upstairs, but her recent growth had made their previous size seem tiny. They hung heavy and low now, a full rack worthy of an Empress, just like she'd always wanted and her movement had made both nipples plop out in all their glory from the thin shirt.

'Is your tongue in the hands of a cat?' Kori laughed, ignoring the perfectly straight line going from Dick's eyes to her chest. 

K'ori had always liked how Dick had reacted to her and had been thrilled when her physique had continued catching his eye. She'd been a little afraid once her abs had disappeared he'd react with the negative, earthlings seemed over concerned with thinness whereas on Tameran a woman was seen at the peak of her beauty only after she had a third chin. K'ori had always felt scrawny, her star bolt powers and their energy requirement made her far thinner than most of her race of her age and had been happy for a way to finally put on some bulk. Why the other women in Zatanna's meeting had shown fear was something that eternally confused her, didn't they know that fat was good? Maybe they just needed more sex.

'No it's um,' Dick stammered, all of his suave and grace forgotten.

Star smiled and hovered in closer, putting the full bulk of her griblocks a bare inch from his mouth. He stared, mouth hanging open and then she ducked her head and kissed him fully on the lips, tongue plunging into his mouth to massage his tonsils, while her free hand softly seizing his steel hard erection.

'Very soon!' She giggled floating into the living room, leading him along 'We start after Babs gives you de briefs!'

'Sure,' Dick stammered, following, bumping into furniture, 'are you going to eat while we talk?'

'No silly, the munchies have her!' Kori laughed, giggling at the thought of his coming reaction.

If he'd been happy about her weight, he'd be thrilled about Babs!

In the doorway, Cassandra Cain rolled her eyes as Dick was led away. She could tell by Kori's body language that the alien was teasing him, although the man's brain was probably so devoid of blood he was fortunate to be standing up right. A faint rumble of hunger sounded under her 8-pack and the muscular young woman glided into the kitchen for a long delayed lunch.

'We've enough food for one more fatty,' the small piglet magnet oinked to her as Cass approached, opening the door to a smorgasbord of fattening junk.

'Dumb pig,' Orphan muttered with an eye roll, closing the door and then hurtling the magical magnet across the room, reopening the door to fruit and vegetables, selecting some strawberries and an apple.

Who could be stupid enough to eat food from an evil magnet?

So covering the Batgirl/Nightwing/Starfire love triangle and its descent into feederism and a one true threesome had been part of my intention from the word go, with Starfire enjoying and flaunting her ever increasing size to Dick Grayson's delight and unintentionally getting other female members of the Titans or Batfamily onto the one way bus to Piggytown with her, but I've been writing this for over two years and things fall by the wayside. Hell, I'd intended to write this out over a few months and have each chapter be tightly organized with a certain number of days passing between each and that didn't happen, but I plan on soon going back to cover Star's story from her point of view in a flash back or a side story.

I love the starfire threesome myself and I'm also excited for Batgirls changes.  I know how it goes, I was going to do an interlude to tempt you with Lex Luthor finding this plot, stealing 40 cakes and trying to siphon magic energy, and failing because his girl friday Mercy, eats everything.  (The experiment goes on because the cake regenerates)  Love this story, big fan, would love to see more of it.  

It's impressive (and appreciated) you've persisted with the story, since so many go unfinished (usually the best written ones, with actual plots and character development, like yours). 

The chapters on Power Girl's predicaments were especially well-executed; am I correct in assuming the "results" of her stay at the program won't be what she expected? Also curious to see an update on Zatanna and how she's faring in the villains' clutches as the rest unfolds.

To his credit, Dick Grayson didn't faint when he saw Barbara sitting at her computer. 

On the other hand, he was extremely confused.

Barbara Gordon might have been a computer geek at heart, but she had the rock hard legs and perfectly flat waist of a professional gymnast. She had in fact multiple gymnastics medals and was an Olympics prospect before a late growth spurt had made her too tall, but she'd stayed extremely fit. She ran under a five minute mile. She did Krav Maga and Ju-Jitsu multiple days a week. Nightly, she beat the crap out of men twice her size. She ate a carefully curated diet and never touched alcohol or saturated fats. 

When Dick had last seen her, less than three days ago, she wouldn't have been out of place walking down a fashion show's cat walk. Now, he wasn't sure if she could walk at all.

'So *munch* I've been looking into *chew* all these *crunch* buy outs, *burp*,' the pale lard mountain said with a strained version of Bab's voice, 'and there was a *urp* pattern.'

Now Starfire, Starfire was without a doubt fat. The Tamaranian had ballooned over the past few months, but she was still Starfire shaped for the most part: still leggy and still curvy, with hips and chest larger than her waist. Granted those long legs jiggled and wobbled and the diameter of her soft paunch was surely bigger than her old chest measurements, but K'ori was just herself but bigger. Being told there was a three month gap between svelte bomb shell and over fed sex kitten instead of ten years and three kids might be shocking, but she was still recognizable.

Barbara on the other hand was so fat that she didn't even resemble the same person. Starfire might be two of her old self, but the only way Barbara wasn't two of Starfire new figure was if she was three of her. She was so fat that if they'd passed on the street, Dick wouldn't have known she was the same person. Apart from her red hair and blue eyes, piggy now instead of wide, she didn't seem to have any of the same features.

'What's happening *crunch* is a planned strategy *swallow*. Just like if, *uff* can you turn the platter around?' Bab's groaned, reaching out a stubby arm and falling short of the rest of the pile of pastries Starfire had laid out before her.

'Babs...,' Dick got out, 'are you okay?'

'Urp, I'm fine,' Babs belched, shoving a handful of powdered doughnuts into her mouth, 'now this is important, Cale Industries is buying *munch* everything.'

'Because you're six times bigger than you were three days ago,' Dick finished.

He'd wanted to suggest to her that putting on a little weight would be a good thing, after they'd both enjoyed Kori's extra curves, but had known that even suggesting to Babs that gaining weight was a possibility was a terrible idea. 

'Please, it's just a little bloating,' Babs denied, 'give it a while to go down.'

'Barb, you've gotta weigh seven hundred pounds,' Grayson insisted, 'you're huge.'

'That's an exaggeration,' Barbara lied, trying and failing to reach for a 64 oz bottle of soda that K'ori pushed into her hands. 

'Then stand up,' Dick suggested, staring in a mix of horror and fascination as she chugged eight cups worth of sugar water down in less than a minute.

'Dick, this is important,' Barbara insisted, chucking the emptied bottle onto a pile of similarly destroyed beverages, 'don't waste my time with your jokes.'

'Then stand up,' Nightwing ordered, going from jovial to growling like only someone who'd studied under batman could.

'Fine, to prove to you I'm fine, I'll get up,' Barbara sighed and then utterly failed to get our her seat.

Her failure started with her puffy palms and sausage fingers tried finding the armrests of her computer chair. If they were there, they were buried deep in the pillowy blob where her love handles and hips merged, wedged hard into the expanse of cellulite coated flab. Babs looked down, craning her neck to try and see past her pillow case breasts or the adipose water fall of her torso. 

'You had me take the armrests off when they started pinching!' K'ori reminded cheerfully in between slurps on a XXXL Milkshake mixed with mustard.

Dick arched an eyebrow at his girlfriend, who blushed from her round cheeks to the flabby jowls that creased her neck.

'Give me just a minute,' Barbara sighed, trying to rock herself forwards.

A few days earlier, Barbara had parkoured her way up a five story building and drop kicked several of the Riddler's gang into comas. She'd cartwheeled her way through automatic gunfire, run five city blocks without breaking a sweat and spent two hours sparring with Cassandra and had actually come close to hitting the near mute girl a few times.

After a few days being hand fed Zatanna's cursed junk food, sweat was pouring off her brow as she tried to sit up. She rocked forwards and backwards, the thick apron of fat that was her stomach thumping on the on floor as her puffy, swollen feet did. Finally, gasping and panting, she managed to get her feet fully beneath her. 

'*puff* ha, see, noting...oh god, nothing wrong,' the sweaty whale of a woman grunted, mouth hanging open as she tried to stand up.

Barbara's thighs had become elephantine thick, so round that they were pushed aside at angles by their sheer bulk. Violently red stretch marks and angry spider veins showed across their milk pale surface, as did enough cellulite to recreate the moon landing. Forget being bigger than her old waist, they were bigger than Bab's old waist and Dick's waist combined. They'd swallowed her knees and gobbled up her ankles, her calves going so wide that they flared at the bottom. Once flawless, Bab's legs were now largely superfluous.

And there was no way in hell they could support the immensity of her body. A useless quiver shook across them as they tried to bend and Babs put her arms to work, grabbing the edge of the desk with wobbling, meaty arms that were thick with useless adipose. Barbara gasped and huffed, ultimately collapsing back into her chair, sweat staining her face and the entirety of her shirt, gasping for air.

From the chest down, Barbara was naked or so Dick had to assume, covered only with her own flab. She was wearing a horribly strained Gotham U t shirt that did a poor job of hiding her incredibly saggy breasts, the utterly unpert mammaries almost escaping with each shuddering gasp. Dick had to note that despite outweighing K'ori by several hundred pounds, the alien woman still had multiple cup sizes on Barbara.

'What the hell happened to you Babs?' Dick asked, going closer to her and putting a hand on one pillowy shoulder, 'how is this even possible? You were tiny three days ago!'

He noticed that he had an incredibly hard erection for some reason.

'I shared some of my food!' K'ori announced, 'Zatanna said that that was the disaster, but Babs seemed so grumpy eating celery!'

The obese superheroine, surely former superheroine now Dick thought, cast her eyes at the ground, 'I ate something from the fridge while she had that magnet on it...but that's not important right now.'

'Babs, you can't stand up!' Dick exclaimed, 'How is that not important!'

'I know it's hard to believe, but there's bigger things than me at stake right now,' Barbara announced, turning back to her computer with a squeal of overloaded office chair, 'this is all because of someone's plan.'

'Who? The Joker? Is it Quinn, I'm sure it's Quinn,' Dick insisted.

'No, it's Cale Corps,' Barbara said, 'they've been taking over the entire US food and energy market, using super heroines as fuel.'

'What? how does that even work?' Dick asked.

'Zatanna asked us to get fat to fight the God of the baby lonians, and possibly the adult lonians,' K'ori announced, 'but I think we were fibbed to.'

'It's cutting edge stuff, a blend of magic and tech that turns the emotions of meta humans into physical energy,' Barbara continued, 'and Cale targeted some of the strongest with a fake story about saving the world. She convinced Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Power Girl and Starfire to bulk up and gave them the tools to do it with, cursed fridge magics. They completely reck any normal human who eats from a fridge they're on.'

She poked one banana thick finger into a pile of doughy fat where her ribs had been.

'You look...um...,'Dick started, still trying to get over the mental image of the five listed women engorging up to Barbara's level.

'Like seven hundred pounds of crap in a hundred and twenty pound package,' Bab's sighed, 'we can fix me later, right now we need to get to Vegas.'

Dick stared at her.

'Okay, you need to get to Vegas,' Barbara sighed, 'I'll direct from here. Take K'ori and Cass, you'll need all the help you can get. I've already alerted everyone that Star mentioned and they're already gone.'

Dick walked out in a daze, followed by Starfire who was still eating.

'I think she looks great!' K'ori whispered to Dick, 'we're so lucky

• 2 months later...

Pt one of two getting Power girl to Vegas. There's some slob and health stuff too...darker than I'd planned, but I promise a happy ending.

Power Girl soared: powerful, invulnerable and triumphant over a field of wrecked alien war machines destroyed with the blasts of her heat vision and the impact of her fists. Over six feet of tan shapely legs and hard muscular curves, the Kryptonian beauty hung serenely over the scene of mechanized carnage, shredded biceps crossed over her head sized, impossibly perky breasts and a confident smile on her face as her blue eyes scanned for any surviving enemies. Hers was an inborn perfection, a combination of steely muscle and luscious curves almost no one on her adopted planet could ever match, an enviable glory Kara Zor-el accepted as her birth right alongside the physical powers of a goddess. She was sure of herself, bold and brave as only one who was near invincible could be.

Strong enough to move mountains, resilient enough to resist an atomic blast, faster than a speeding bullet. The number of genuine threats to her could be counted on one hand. Under the yellow glow of Sol, age, illness and weakness would never touch her. Power girl could look forwards to an eternity of power, pride and perfection and nothing could change that. 

As she cast her super vision over the city, she caught site of tabloids, fitness magazines and men's magazines, happy with the headlines: "Power Figure! 10 Exercises to get Power Girl's body!" "Power Girl, did her tits get bigger?" "Karen Starr, most successful (and hottest) entrepreneur under 30."

The superheroine noticed, on her blue glove, a strange looking bracelet, a Fitbit made out of titanium. It lit up as she hovered and blared with the Strength of a fog horn:

"ATTENTION: SUBJECT MORBIDLY OBESE! WEIGHT: 296 LBS. HEIGHT: 5'5. BMI: 49.5.
DANGER! BLOOD PRESSURE AT ELEVATED LEVELS! DANGER! CHOLESTEROL LEVELS AT ELEVATED LEVELS! DANGER! SUBJECT ENTERING EARLY STAGE OF HYPER TENSION! DANGER! BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS UNSTABLE! SUBJECT IS PRE-DIABETIC! BEGIN DRASTIC DIET AND EXERCISE OR HEALTH PROBLEMS WILL BE PERMANENT!"

'What?' Power Girl asked, only to find herself suddenly falling to earth.

She let out a scream of panic and felt her body swell, her trademark costume shredding as her muscles were buried beneath a rising flood of adipose. Faster she fell and fatter she grew, chins multiplying and hips widening until she slammed into the ground, sitting up from the super powered dream to her current powerless nightmare of reality.

Karen Starr sprawled: weak, pitiful and supine over a kitchen floor of emptied ice cream containers devoured by her tireless jaw and bottomless appetite. Less than five and a half feet of pale flab and corpulent lard, the depowered blob lay groaning in mild agony amidst the scene of dairy product carnage, bingo wing arms spread eagled on the floor while her floppy, over sized dugs sagged to the side. The only hard thing on her body, her swollen stomach let out a painful groan that suggested a few gallons of ice cream, three containers of whipped cream, 64 oz of chocolate sauce and 32 oz of straw berry topping had been a bad idea to consume.

The small forest of emptied beer cans hadn't been a good idea either, given the hung over pounding in her head, but the booze dulled her constant fear. She'd never been a drinker before, she'd been immune to it after all, but with that immunity stripped Karen was trying to force her bulk into a bottle just to rid herself of anxiety.

'It's not like I could stop myself,' the depowered Kryptonian muttered, beginning the difficult process of pushing herself up off the floor and missing the ability to float, 'I can't even stop eating anymore.'

Everything on her immense, yet shrunken frame hurt. Party it was from the punishingly painful minutes of light exercise a few days ago when her powers had given out, her stiff, withered muscles still complaining from the exceedingly minor demands placed upon them. The rest of it was just the sheer annoyance of existing at this weight, of joints overloaded with the dead weight of well over a hundred and fifty pounds of fat, of not being able to fully catch her breath due to the sagging constriction of her own lard or being so out of shape she panting and sweaty just from going up the stairs. Pain behind her eyes from the hang over, a new constant for the past few days, didn't help.

After a few tries of rolling over, the near three hundred pound heroine managed to stand up, knees and lower back protesting in pain as she did. Karen looked down at the messy, sagging surface of her chest and stomach, bulging and heavy rolls that she knew were covered in stretch marks underneath the layer of melted ice cream and chocolate sauce and could barely remember when they'd been tan, firm and glorious. If not for the simultaneously too small and too big outfit at the back of her closet of outgrown clothes, the kryptonian would have thought that time was a dream.

Waddling through her kitchen, Karen tried to weave to avoid the greasy piles of pizza boxes, take out containers, ice cream tubs, liquor and soda bottles. She utterly failed, knocking them over with swollen ankles and wobbling hips every few steps. There were a lot of them, but the obese woman was expanding so fast she had little idea of where her increasingly pear shaped bulk ended. Once impossibly graceful, Karen was punishingly clumsy and near tripped several times, only saving herself from going over by keeping a hand on the rim of her kitchen island. 

The entire house being dark didn't help either. All of Karen's curtains were drawn tight, letting in only a little light and she could no longer see in the dark. She'd vowed to sun tan until she was depowered, but the pure fear she'd gotten from driving a few miles at half the speed limit had made the once brave woman cower in doors. Her first panic attack had come when the postal worker shoved some envelopes through the slot and many had followed since.

The idea of being seen like this was humiliating, but the idea that someone might try to enter the house sent her already strained heart thudding faster. When getting up was a chore, you knew you were completely defenseless. Thinking of the glee the many enemies Power girl had made finding her helpless state made Karen start to pant.

'Feeling nervous? You know eating will tamp that down...,' the fridge magnet oinked at her as she passed it.

Automatically, Karen opened the fridge, finding it full as ever with her favorite goodies. She grabbed a box of donuts, each a heavy square of pastry and delicious icing stuffed with custard, and a liter of Mountain Dew to wash it down. Both were heavy enough for her weak arms, that the once mighty heroine had to shove her face into the box and munch with animalistic glee.

'There you go piggy, eat those panic attacks away. I'll always be here for you with a new snack,' the magnet promised.

The sugary frosting hurt her teeth and her full stomach grumbled as more food was swallowed down but Karen ate it anyway. Her fear faded as the comforting fullness hit her and the sugary caffeine gave her a small amount of energy to waddle to the bathroom. 

'Appreciated,' Karen grunted, dropping box and bottle with out ceremony.

'Gotta watch out for ya,' the cursed fridge magnet giggled, 'you know I'll always be there for you!'

'Yeah..., I know,' the once strong willed heroine sighed, rubbing her almost painfully full gut.

'It's not like anyone else would want you, you can't fly, you can't fight, you can't do anything but eat anymore,' it went on, 'but no matter how weak you are, how fat you get, how high your blood pressure rises or how much garbage fills your house, I'll always love you. Your my flabby, repulsive little retired heroine and you'll always find what you need in me!'

Once she'd disliked the mockery of the possessed fridge, but ever since losing her powers she'd started finding the back handed acceptance in its words a small comfort even as it undermined her confidence further. Karen did nothing but nod along, not even arguing. The thing not only provided food, but was her only social outlet as well, given that she was too anxious even to use social media. What if she saw an old photo of herself....Or worse, what if someone wanted to see her?

'How about a snack for the road?' The magnet chimed as Karen's heart thudded again, 'it's a long walk to the shower my little sow and it's been a few days since your last one. I can put up with a lot, but the spilled ice cream on you is starting to smell. And you need a pick me up! I've got your favorite extra long foot long! And a Beer!'

'but it's only...ten in the morning,' Karen faintly protested, having to squint to see the green letters on the stove, 'isn't that early?'

'Why? You gonna drive somewhere? With all that traffic? And all those cars on the road that might hit you?' The magnet countered, sending a jolt of fear going through the obese woman's quivering bulk, 'No, stay here safe and sound...'

Faint argument defeated, Karen opened the fridge with a tug, having to put her shoulder into it given the atrophied state of her muscles. She grabbed the foil wrapped foot long and a 16 oz can of beer, then paused. One corner of the junk food filled fridge was filled with rows of pill bottles and small syringes.

'What are these for?' Karen asked hesitantly.

'Your medicine silly! Your diabetes is scheduled to kick in on Monday, but given how you eat it might start any minute. And you might as well start the blood pressure and cholesterol pills now!" The magnet said happily, "you're never going to be healthy or happy again, but I want you around for a long time!"

The forcibly retired CEO started backwards, her beach ball ass cheeks toppling one tower of emptied food containers. A chain reaction of pizza boxes, plastic bottles, beer cans, ice cream tubs and take out containers toppled, remnants of a three day depressive binge. The only reason it didn't stink was that Karen left very little food waste behind her.

"I'm not that unhealthy...this is temporary...temporary...," the depowered kryptonian stammered, one hand over her heart as a panic attack rose up, "temporary."

"Better eat! It's the only way to feel better!" The magnet reminded, causing Karen to start munching on the huge hot dog her other hand hadn't dropped, "don't want a panic attack at your size..."

59 minutes ago, riptoryx said:

I appreciate the way you've been perverting each character's particular strengths into mirrored glaring flaws and vulnerabilities. Fun stuff! 😈

Yeah, Ive long been fascinated with the idea of a super being rendered a cowardly wreck without their powers, particuarly as PG was brave and bold with them, but is now a neurotic mess.

for now. 

Pt two, very, very long!

In a few moments of gnawing, Meat, onions, ketchup, mustard, jalapeños and relish vanished, the relish and peppers making it the healthiest meal she'd eaten in days. Karen groaned and grabbed a beer from the fridge, not wanting to go through the immense effort of bending over, and started draining it as she slowly waddled down the hall.

This wasn't sustainable. Karen knew that, since the horrible day at the gym she'd gained thirty pounds and somehow shrank four inches. She was having dizzy spells and struggling to catch her breath just from walking. That damnable Fitbit prevented any sort of sleep with its hourly updates on her gain...unless she was too blitzed out from over imbibing her new friend alcohol to notice. The three hours she'd snagged passed out on her filthy kitchen floor were the best she'd had in days. The exaggerated expression "gaining weight by the minute" wasn't really an exaggeration for the bottom heavy blob anymore. Indeed, the fit its display now read 298 lbs from her binge this morning.

And all of this in seventy two hours.

How much longer could she take this? At this rate, she'd be under five feet tall and over four hundred pounds in a week. How long until she was too fat to get up? How long could her body put up with this? She'd already put herself on the inactive roster for the society and league, would anyone find her if she vanished?

Did she want anyone seeing her like this? There were kryptonian machines at the fortress of solitude that might help, but that would require Kara or Clark flying her there and Rao above the thought of being held up in the air gave her chills. Anyone else was too humiliating and dangerous to consider...

Karen's bathroom had a full length mirror in it, a left over of her prior vanity. Not wanting to glimpse what it would show, she tried entering the bathroom in the dark but after her hips brushed the doorway, her sagging gut clipped the door knob hard, making her gasp in pain. Unimaginable pain as a kryptonian had been manageable, but Karen whimpered at the minor impact, fearing an injury her body could no longer heal from more than seeing her ruined self.

When the light flicked on, Karen saw a woman transformed. Not well, because her vision was going bad as well, but she waddled forwards until the reflection sharpened, enthralled by her own fall. 

She'd once been proud of her lower body, of the tan skin and gleaming muscle. It was why she showed it off with a skimpy, leg displaying costume after all. But now, her milk pale lower half disgusted her. Naked, nothing hid her stretch mark laden, cow wide hips that had begun brushing doors and knocking over objects. If she had the courage to waddle to, let alone actually drive, her car, Karen would have found herself having to lean to the side just to close the door. If dealing with the noise and crowds at an air port, never mind actually flying, didn't stop her, the powerless Kryptonian's sheer width would require an extra seat for her Larry sprawl. As quickly as she was eating and shrinking, it wouldn't be long before she was as wide as she was tall. 

Just as bad as her hips were her once perfect thighs. Weak and toneless, they hung in rolls and bulges like sacks of suet, their unsupported bulk swallowing up her groaning knees. Their inner surfaces were a chafed red and they were so wide and thick she had to stand with her legs set wide, for the short time she could stand before the pathetically weak limbs gave out. The outsides were home to a new network of purple spider veins that was happily spreading around unsightly patches of cellulite colonizing her milk pale skin.

Power Girl's calves had always been a little skinny compared to the rest of her, despite her musculature she'd had delicate ankles. Now her wish for extra calf mass had come true in a horrible fashion, the useless bulk of her cankles robbing her lower leg of any shape. Whenever she stopped eating long enough to walk, such as now, her protesting ankles started swelling due to too much bulk on too small a frame.

If she'd bothered checking the time, Karen would have been humiliated to see how long it had taken her to shuffle to the bathroom and she wasn't even sure she could trust her legs going up the stairs anymore. Even if she got ahold of Zatanna, or could find her grease smeared phone in the wreckage of her kitchen, and was instantly restored to her perfect body, Karen had grown so used to waddling, she couldn't remember how to do a normal walk anymore.

Her upper body with its flabby gut and love handles was bad enough, but the whopping superheroines lower half was disproportionately huge. She turned, ass brushing the doorway, to turn her stiff neck at cheeks that resembled extra large beach balls filled most of the way with oatmeal. Once, Karen had thought she'd had a big ass, one to be proud of. But now, the Kryptonians ass was so huge it sagged down to seamlessly merge with her buttery thighs. If she tried sitting in her office chair now, she'd have to force her immense cheeks past the arm rests. The relentless spread of her butt would have covered up the seat belt for her car and pushed her tubby gut into the steering wheel.

Once perfect, she'd abandoned her lower body to sprawl and decay Iike a bueracracy abandoned a crime ridden slum, but she did spare a glance at her flabby gut and how it hung over her sex despite being painfully swollen from constantly overeating. She'd been proud of her abs and fresh despair gripped her at seeing not even the slightest trace of tapering. There was some paradoxical firmness now, constant eating gave her swollen stomach a turgid hardness beneath the drooping layers of fat. Perhaps a few pairs of sweat pants up stairs would have still fit her, if she could force herself up the dangerous flight of stairs, but the wobbling fat of her love handles would have hung over them in a meaty muffin top. 

And Karen had always been happy of her high sex drive and the sensation of her clit being massaged, now it would take effort just to find it on her own much less guide someone else. Not that it mattered, her sex drive had vanished amid her new feelings of anxiety, arousal was foreign to her now.

Power girls prized features were her huge, firm breasts, but now Karen's pendulous tits not only hung low and shapeless, they seemed to have shrank as the rest of her body caught up. Gingerly hefting one saggy, stretch marked dug with her puffy fingers, Karen guessed she was back to a DD cup if she ever tried to fit into a bra. That should have been impossible, you didn't drop four cup sizes in three days while gaining nearly forty pounds!

It didn't make any sense, but she was too tired and depressed to think about it. Indeed, she let out a hiss of discomfort just from touching them. Once their sensitivity had been a boon and Karen could orgasm from only a few minutes of playing with her small, tight nipples, but now anything touching any part of them, let alone the stretched aeroela made them hurt. She let out a groan at seeing her formerly best features in such a state, but it wasn't like there was anything she could do about it.

Her face was even worse. Karen's budding chins had effectively unionized into one wobbling jowl, an inescapable sign of her own gluttony and greed. Her sharp facial features had softened into a wobbly, un recognizable blandness, chin and cheek bones vanishing and even her nose broadening. Beneath the layer of grease and frosting that covered her from the nose down, the painful bumps of a nasty outbreak of cystic adult acne were coming in. Her full pink lips looked puffy and off putting, while her glowing white teeth had gotten a yellow cast as her over indulgence of sugar stained them.

Adding insult to injury, the 29 year old had sprouted heavy bags under her eyes and deep crows feet at their corners, while her acne studded forehead was growing deepening wrinkles and frown lines formed at the corners of her mouth. Stripped of her kryptonian genetics, horrible life style choices were catching up with her, aging her now defenseless body at an accelerated rate.

Those once piercing blue eyes were now a dull hazel, resting in a blood shot sea.

Even her hair was affected. Gloriously golden all her life, now her locks were a dark, tangled, greasy dirty blonde. Leaning in closer, she saw her roots were uniformly mud brown ...save a few noticeable specks of grey. She ran her short nails, gnawed during an anxiety attack in the time it took to waddle to the fridge for ice cream, through its tangled mess finding her hair stiff and brittle.

The effort made her bingo wings jiggle and she idly flicked it with the swollen, clumsy fingers of her other hand. What was once one of the most cut triceps on a woman swung back and forth, while her bulging bicep had completely deflated into flatness. The Fitbit was snug on her wrist, blinking her poor health and utter lack of discipline.

Blinking tears and wishing she had some comfort food, Karen waddled towards her shower...stopping only when her meaty hip banged on the sides of the door.

"Oh that cow!" Cerce giggled, plopping another chocolate covered cherry into her mouth, 'Oh just look at that fat sack of crap, trying to shove her hippo ass into the shower!'

The ancient witch was in a command post in Cale-Corps Vegas head quarters, a room of monitors and computers dedicated solely to watching over the mental and physical decline of Power Girl. Karen would have been aghast to know that whilst she was humiliating herself at the gym, a team of discrete technicians had wired her entire house for surveillance. Most of Cale's female staff were bored, watching an obese slob overeat got old after the initial disgust wore off, but Cerce had cocooned herself there ever since Karen had waddled towards her car in depowered defeat and spent the whole time cackling with glee at the superheroine's mental shattering and physical decline.

And eating.

The same charm that had made the heroine's magic fridge magnets had been cast on Circe's snack box, feeding the witch an endless supply of sugary treats, and a similarly magicked margarita glass, keeping the witch tipsy on weak, sugary booze.

Results were predictable, the out of shape, skinny-fat witch had already been looking a little paunchy at Karen's disastrous check up but now she was full on chubby with a constant second chin and a swollen food baby peaking out beneath her breasts that when emptied would be a permanently plump gut flanked by no longer baby love handles. Circe's ascetic features were looking soft and lazy, having become padded and rubenesque. Her own curse was backfiring onto her, whatever cosmic forces commanding magic making  Circe gain just as fast as the heroine's she had cursed as karmic comeuppance. An aesthete hour glass spare of any extra flesh had filled in, as Circe found most of her new pounds going to her belly and face. Booze and candy had puffed out her waist past her hips to the side and past her new C cups to the fore, a sloppy little gut that did her no favors.

The purple haired witch had finally become aware of her new layer of padding when the button on a pair of size six slacks had resolutely failed to close over the soft fluff of her belly a day after striping Power Girl of her abilities. When several spells had completely failed to undo her overeating, she'd leapt upon a novel solution: magically stealing five cup sizes worth of tit flesh from the anxious wreck of a kryptonian she was watching over. Already she was stealing away the heroine's towering height, and she wasn't even doing anything with that, merely seeing the once tall woman suffer and struggle more was amusing to her.

Depressed and anxious, Karen barely noticed her sagger mammaries deflating in between the trauma of her hourly panic attacks and getting too short to reach the top shelf of her freezer. Circe on the other hand gleefully watched the c cup she'd just grown into race up the alphabet, currently stretching out the underwire'd fabric of an H cup. Yes she was spending a large amount of magical power keeping them pert, boob sweat was now a problem in any weather above freezing, her lower back was now sore most of the time, the constant arousal from stealing Power Girl's pleasant sensitivity as well as her size was distracting and her fine boned frame was dwarfed by the still growing breast mountains covering her chest. Had she occasion to run, Circe would have been likely to knock her self out with a jumbling breast to the face long before her unconditioned legs gave out.

No need of that of course, Circe reminded herself with a fresh chocolate goody. The second most fiercest heroine was a powerless, self pitying ball of anxiety that Circe wouldn't even need magic to defeat, even in her own padded state. It wouldn't be long before Super girl received a call from her College Physician requesting a physical where a similarly power draining fit bit would be a fixed to her and similarly rendered useless. Although from what reports Cal-Corp's observation teams gave, the utterly lazy alien freshman might transition into nothing but somnambulic gorging long before that. Zatanna was already captured, a quasi-immobile blob screaming silently through a constant mouth full of food. Starfire never amounted to much in Circe's eye and Diana...

Circe quickly plopped some comforting candies into her mouth, cherry filling and caramel calming her. Diana was on an island made out of junk food and a POISON capture team was already on its way with a heavy lift helicopter to take the surely helpless Amazon princess into captivity. Ere long, the most powerful collection of meta human and alien power imaginable would be in Circe's hands, giving her the powers of a new God, surely enough to erase the piddling pudge slopping previously flat features.

Until then, Circe clad her body in a flowy, low cut dress like the witch was currently wearing, nobody would notice the chubby evidence of her sloppy sorcery hidden in the shadow of her new tits. especially with a pig like Power Girl in the view screen to contrast the comparatively sweet witch with.

On the monitors, the powerless heroine had finally managed to squeeze her rotundity through the glass door of her shower and close it behind her. Karen turned on the faucet and gave a sharp, almost porcine squeal as too hot water stung her floppy dugs and tummy rolls. Unused as she was to pain, the previous superhuman cringed away from the hot water, but there was simply too much of her to dodge around from. A few tentative attempts to reach past the heat were soon abandoned, as the cowardly woman plopped her over wide hips on the side of her jacuzzi tub, panting and tearful as she fought down the writhing torments of anxiety.

'Heat's not so fun is it wide load?' Circe giggled, confident every eye would be on Karen and subconsciously adjusted her gown over her tummy without any one noticing.

Or at least that's what she told herself.

All of the staff drawn from Cale-Corps Poison mercenary group had noticed the plumpness in their boss' partner and not being idiots were wisely not mentioning it to a woman who could turn any of them into a pig with a word. They had passed it on to Veronica Cale herself, who was planning on how to replace such an un dependable partner. Neither Cale nor her army of scientists and mercs was comfortable 

'Ma'am, Dr. Cale wants a report on why the CEO of Star-tech hasn't been captured yet,' a mercenary reported.

It was Kelly, the Amazonian blonde that had put Karen through her pitiful paces a few days ago. Her glorious musculature was displayed by a tight set of stomach baring fatigues, the four pack on the verge of developing into a full on half dozen abs. With super human self control she didn't glance at Circe's stomach resting atop her thighs.

'Why, she's not going anywhere?' Circe laughed to herself as the obese victim of her spell stood on tip toe to snag a towel, shielded herself from the hot spray with the cloth and set about clumsily turning dials until it was cold enough to bare, 'give it a week and she won't be able to go through the door.'

Kelly had been mostly telling the truth to the wobbling, panting, disgusting Kryptonian she'd been 'coaching'. Back in her teen years she had been a proper fat ass, a three hundred pound shrinking violet afraid of her own shadow. And it had been Power Girl's splendid blend of muscle and curve that had motivated her to get in shape, forcing her weak form through sit ups, squats, runs and presses until she had excavated the stunning athletic potential buried beneath the detritus of a typical middle American diet. But it hadn't been admiration, it had been pure spite at the ludicrously fit alien who didn't even work out and as certain dank corner of the Internet noted, ate like a prize sow. After years of misery at that thought, Kelly had gotten angry and then gotten in shape, joining the military and then POISON to use her new body and anger. That Power Girl didn't suffer any ill effects from her diet had driven Kelly to not touch meat or processed sugar for ten years and getting to see her unknowing tormentor eat herself into Kelly's old weight class was a daily thrill that she touched herself to every night.

But even Kelly was disgusted at the hypocritical glee Circe took and as a professional, she wanted the job done.

'Zatanna on her own can't meet demands,' Kelly noted, 'and the recovery team for the Amazon hasn't reported back in.'

'...what?' Circe asked, pure fear in her eyes.

'We lost radio contact with that team,' the fit woman explained, 'Dr. Cale wants the Kryptonian taken today, especially if Wonder Woman is on her way. PROJECT STEAL needs to be ready.'

'But Wonder Woman...,' Circe began, remembering the lumbering terror that had been the warrior princess chasing after her.

Circe had been spared only by the bounce of Diana's gut getting in the way of her thighs. But there had been an entire city left behind for Wonder Woman to feast on. Surely she'd be helpless...She had to be, right?

'Get, get,' Circe stammered, the purple haired plumper stuffing candy into her mouth, 'drive there now, take a limo. She'll be almost ready by the time you get there.'

A loud tune sounded "BABY GOT BACK!" Repeating at max volume again and again.

After showering for the first time in three days and cleaning off the dairy products, the huge thigh'ed CEO had pried her door filling ass from the shower and plopped into the jacuzzi. Karen had almost fallen asleep for in the churning pit of her jacuzzi tub. It was warm and in the bouyant water her immense bulk was at least partly supported, letting her at last rest. Looking about, Karen (who hadn't thought of herself as power girl in three days) saw her phone on the closed lid of the toilet. It was humming, showing the smiling face of Dr. Porci's employee picture, which was a bit leaner than when Karen had last seen her supposed Doctor. 

'Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no,' the once fearless adventurer gasped, undone by the ring of a phone call.

What if Porci was calling with more bad news? What if she wanted her to come into the office, around all those smearing people? What if she wanted her to work out or Rao forbid, had criticism of her eating habits?

'No, no I can...I can take a phone call,' Karen told herself, almost in Power Girl's voice, a sliver of her spine showing out of ear shot from the pleasing scathing of the fridge magnet, 'I fought Darkseid...I can do it...I can do it!'

Gingerly, as if it might explode, Karen sloshed her weak bulk to the side of the tub and stretching mightily, seized the phone. Her fingers quivered and her voice shook, but Karen almost set her soft shoulders straight as she spoke.

'He...he...hel-hell-hello?' She stuttered in a squeak.

'Hi, Mrs. Starr?' The doctor answered, 'how are you doing? Sticking to that diet?'

'I...I...it's...been pretty hard,' Karen whispered, pudgy hand tapping a fresh roll of thigh fat.

'Well, we know how tough it is for you,' 'Porci' said, 'so, how about Vegas? They're waiting for you there...'

'uhhh....,' Karen gasped, unable to answer.

Going to Vegas required flying, putting herself at the mercy of gravity and the skills of some pilot, whilst being surrounded by sneering strangers. After standing for who knows how long or walking who knows how far in an airport where security would have questions about how she'd at least twice the weight, nine inches shorter, a different hair/eye color and looking ten years older. After navigating the honking, fast moving terror of a several mile drive. After risking herself going out the front door where any collection of monsters might be waiting. After forcing her swelling bulk into too small clothes. After climbing all of a dozen stairs...

'Don't worry! We've got you covered,' Porci assured her, 'we'll be sending a limo that will drive you the whole way. We've got guards, an expert driver, blacked out windows, surround sound entertainment...and a great buffet. Start that diet when you get there, eat what you want until you get there! We all know you deserve it!'

That would spare the declining Kryptonian a great deal of stress, but she'd still have to get dressed, go up stairs and go outside to see other people...

'I don't know...I'm not sure if I'm up to it...,' Karen gasped, trying to pursued herself.

Perhaps this health spa could slow down her expansion. If not, she'd be near enough to Zatanna that she could take the elevator to the magician's pent house and beg for her body back.

'Well, unfortunately,' Circe said on the other end, applying a stick, 'if you refuse health directives you will be fired immediately.'

'What?' Karen stammered.

'And lose all severance packages,' Circe goaded.

'but...but...'

'And stock options. And company privileges, such as your house and car,' Circe reminded, 'but hey, I'm sure you have lots of options...you think that modeling contract would still be offered to you?'

Something about that didn't set right with Karen. Power girl had been offered that contact. How could Porci know about it? And she was sure she hadn't put clauses like that in her contract...

'I mean, you can survive on your own I'm sure...,' the false Doctor went on, 'On the streets of New York. Alone. Homeless.'

That sent a shiver of fear through Karen's body, heart churning with terror.

'I'll take the limo..,' she sighed, 'but it will take a while...'

In truth it took over an hour for Karen just to get ready. Brushing her teeth sent her whole body wobbling and she didn't even bother with make up. Worse was trying to dry off: when she'd grabbed the towel to shield herself, the blonde had had to stand on tip toe to reach the shelf and even then it was touch and go. But she'd found herself shorter by another inch when she crawled from the tub than when she'd entered and no matter how she struggled or stretched, she completely failed to grab the next towel.

The Fitbit buzzed : "WARNING! SUBJECT HEIGHT: 5'3. SUBJECT WEIGHT: 299 LBS. WARNING! SUBJECT BMI: 53!!! WARNING! SUBJECT MORBIDLY OBESE! WARNING! BEGIN DIETING NOW TO AVOID PERMANENT CONSEQUENCES!'

Further humiliated, she had to waddle naked and went to the kitchen, taking mocking encouragement from the magnet before managing to fortify herself with two personal pizzas and a two liter of Sodder soda before trying the stairs. 

'You'll need the energy to go up what, twelve stairs?' The magnet hummed, 'here, open the egg door! I've got a present for you...'

A plate of brownies waited within, Karen automatically took them, noticing that the collection of pills had grown larger.

'What are these?' Karen asked, looking at them and salivating.

'Harsh brownies!' The magnet laughed, 'it'll take your mind off how you ruined yourself forever! But like any little chubs tear, you gotta take your medicine before your treat!'

'Meds?' Karen asked.

'Of course, with cholesterol like yours and those panic attacks all the time, well I don't envy your circulatory system!' It reminded ghoulishly, 'Better start now sweety and you might just get to forty!'

Karen swallowed a handful of bitter pills before munching the drugged brownies. by the time she was crawling up the stairs, Karen was giggling and laughing, forgetting why she couldn't fly. Later, she stumbled down wearing a set of leggings stretched almost translucent by her pear shape and an oversized sports bra that her low tits swam in, with difficulty removed the barricade she'd set up in front of the door and stumbled out to find her personal trainer.

'Don't...don't I...do I know you?' Karen stammered, high wearing off as the mercenary grabbed her shoulder and hesitantly moved her towards the limousine in her drive way.

'We met the other day Mrs. Starr,' Kelly reminded, 'I was your personal trainer. Watch your head.'

'No need, I'm invincible...at least I used to be,' the obese woman sobbed as she fell into the car.

Kelly shook her head, wiped her hand with a cloth and started the car. By the time she hit the light, the former confident, bright, brave superheroine was already munching from one of the many mini fridges, encouraged by the gentle scolding of a dozen evil magnets. Each of the possessed decorations was either of Power Girl in her white costume, all firm breasts, tan legs and blonde hair or of the red headed Karen Starr in a mini skirt hat showed off her legs.

The Fitbit ticked over to three hundred pounds when the limo wove into the inner state.

Geez, poor Karen.  I dare say she's in a worse spot than Zatanna; I can't wait to see her get some of that spark back.  Interesting development with Kelly too, and I have to wonder what will become of her by the end.  Good to see the things are backfiring on Circe, even if it's only a little.  Something tells me she's going to be getting a taste of her own medicine by the end.