Gaining the Weight for Saving the World

Batman76

And it arises from the dead!

Chapter 4 pt 3, Batgirl’s House, day 51, Late Night.

Barbara Gordon had to admit to herself that she was addicted.

Batgirl’s face was shoved deep between a pair of long, pillowy soft and well tanned thighs that pressed warmly against her blushing cheeks. Her pale forehead pressed a plush lower tummy roll that spilled part way onto her red curls. Her strong martial artists hands were clinging to a round, heavy cheek that felt like memory foam between her fingers. Her tongue licked up and down on a hairless pink pussy that tasted like a surprisingly wonderful combination of pineapples, roast beef and mustard. Her blue eyes crossed at the pleasure she got from chowing down on the plump heaven in front of her, barely even noticing her boyfriend’s dick plunging deep into her own pussy.

Babs risked a look up, seeing the round paunch of her girlfriend hovering above her, the heavy downslopes of her chest hanging over it, all of them bouncing and throbbing with every breath. Another tremor of desire flushed through her, athlete’s muscles trembling at the sheer joy of the fat laden landscape before her. From her plump gut, to her heavy breasts to double chinned face, the alien princess had swelled from model like perfection into a over indulged curves.

The alien moved slower now and was certainly a much bigger target, yet remained the most powerful member of Barbara’s team. Her superstrength and starbolts remained dangerously effective, even though one hand was always stuffing her face. When not moaning with pleasure or gorging she retained her hyper active personality, floating and flitting around like an increasingly wide fairy.

Exactly how big the gorgeous alien was remained a question. Barbara hadn’t asked when the other red head was lean, she was afraid the number on the scale would be smaller than her own. But now, with the blubbery Kori’s paunch resting on her thighs sitting or standing, she desperately wanted to know. She guessed maybe 180 lbs, maybe higher given how everything was sagging.

Maybe it was the thrill of her rival having gained at least sixty pounds in a little less than two months. Maybe it was the incomparable feeling of butter soft thighs against her face activating some long hidden fetish. Maybe it was some sort of alien mind control pheromone making her be attracted to this strange woman no matter how she looked.

But no matter the reason, Barbara had to admit she was addicted.

Themyscyran Embassy, day 51, morning.

‘I’m doomed,’ Diana said to herself, staring at the heavy reflection in the mirror.

The tall sculpted warrior she was used to seeing had vanished day by day since she decided to help Zatanna. As she felt her limbs soften and her belly expand, the Amazon had taken to avoiding  mirrors, dreading to see the result of her magical gorging. But now, with an official return to Themyscyra ordered she couldn’t avoid it, making herself have to confront the obese monster in the mirror with naught but underwear to cover herself, for she’d even outgrown her once loose formal robes and a new set was being stitched for her.

Diana’s sharp face had bulged outwards, striking features becoming round, dull and heavy. Even her big blue eyes seemed piggish. Her narrow waist had exploded outwards into love handles and a heavy tummy roll, rapidly becoming her widest measurement even as silvery striations covered it. All the perk had gone out of her now matronly breasts, which hung inside an underwire bra grabbed from a plus sized store, fat mushrooming along the rim and armpits of the G cup.

Once, the Amazon’s arms had created terror in any villain that had seen them, the muscles on them bulging with barely contained power. Now they were so swollen with fat her trademark bracelets wouldn’t close around her puff forearms. Her long fingers had gotten chubby, even as her hard earned warrior calluses had faded away to nothing. Fat had coated her triceps, which bulged like a woman much older.

Wonder Woman’s black granny panties clung overtight to her ultra wide hips, which had lost their athletic prowess in exchange for unrivaled talent for sitting around. Not long ago, a bullet fired at her flawless ass would have bounced off with a clang. Now any gunshot would have gotten lost in a fold of lard or patch of cellulite. She was wearing an XL sized pair but still half of her bloated backside hung out of it, a bulging shelf.

Several despicable tabloids had voted the Amazon’s legs the sexiest on earth, which had been near unarguable so sculpted and lean were they. But two months of indolence and gluttony had made them thick and columnular. Her graceful ankles and muscular calves had swollen down and up, meeting into one thick cankle. The hyper defined muscles of her thighs had been lost to atrophy, replaced with useless fat that touched at the top.

Apart from her height, Diana didn’t look like the Warrior Princess of the Amazons, but like a typical American housewife who would be seen waddling about Wal-mart pushing a cart laden with processed foods. Her mother was going to be furious, no matter her good intentions. Nervous, she picked up a chocolate bar from an ever present tray and started munching on it

‘Are you sure about this?’ her niece asked, Cassandra looking particularly fit in comparison.

The younger heroine was wearing Diana’s breast plate, which had been modified to fit her smaller frame.

‘I am…not able to continue as Wonder Woman,’ Diana said nervously between bites, ‘I am…my duties in aiding my allies take up too much of my time.’

In truth, not a single part of Diana’s uniform could hope to fit around her over stuffed frame and she hadn’t tried for a month. She’d ballooned far more than she could have feared, having piled on seventy pounds of blubber in the last fifty days. Her appetite was out of control and to make matters worse, the Amazons on the embassy staff had decided that aiding her in her mission was their chosen duty. They cooked meals and constantly pampered her, swelling her up by more than a pound a day. In the maddening period of powerless gorging that Zatanna’s spell had inflicted on her three weeks ago, they’d kept their Princess eating constantly for an entire day of magically enhanced gluttony. The feeling, of being utterly helpless and totally out of control had stayed with her ever since. She hadn’t even tried to use any of her array of powers, bar her customary speed which allowed ever faster eating.

Diana had stopped working out after that and had started gaining an unbelievable two pounds a day as consequence. She hadn’t gone to official meetings or fought any evil doers, leaving it to her former side kick, who out of Diana’s expanding shadow was blooming into a powerful heroine in her own right.

‘You will act in my stead until I can return,’ Diana said, ‘that is…if I can return.’

‘Di, I’m sure you can lose this,’ the younger heroine insisted, standing closer and presenting a contrast of youthful fitness and swollen obesity, ‘why a few months without the curse…’

‘I’m not talking about the curse,’ the obese Amazon sighed, pinching the deep layer of fat over her waist, ‘I’m talking about what my mother will do when she sees all of me.’

….

Farmhouse in Hamilton County, Outside Metropolis

Kara Zor-El’s sneakered feet sat down softly onto the porch of a well maintained farm house. There was a soft groan despite the Kryptonian girl’s intentions, she hadn’t gotten use to flying at her new size with powers. A year of being ethereally slim and willowy had been replaced with a brief month of eye catching curves as her skinny body had filled out into a gorgeous woman’s.

‘One, two, three here goes nothing,’ the freshman heroine said to herself raising up a hand to knock and feeling the hem of her sweater rise up as it did.

Rolling her blue eyes, Kara adjusted it, pulling her very tight leggings up a little bit. She needed another Starware funded shopping spree with her ever increasing gain, but didn’t want to be the first to admit she’d gotten too fat by calling her doppleganger, resulting in a cold war of straining blouse buttons and pinching waistbands. But she really didn’t want to see her aunt Lois with her tummy poking out. Sucking in her stomach a bit, Kara rapped on the door, making sure to not accidentally knock it off its hinges.

A moment later the door opened, revealing the stunning form of Lois Lane-Kent. The ace reporter was easily twice Kara’s age, yet boasted long coal black hair, smouldering purple eyes in a determined square face, a jaw dropping 36-24-36 figure in tight purple blouse and long, athletic legs in a short white skirt. Her aunt had a confused look for a moment as she viewed the girl on her porch, barely recognizing her.

‘…Kara?’ asked Lois.

‘Yeah, long time no see, huh Lois?’ the overweigh coed said shyly.

Lois was more than a little bit shocked by the transformation. She’d tried to form a relationship with the teen refuge, but her own overbearing nature and Kara’s skittishness had prevented it. Still, seeing an inflated version of the once willowy Maid of Might was an enormous shock.

Kara’s leggy, model figure had grown dumpy and pear shaped. Her legs had gotten thick and toneless, straining her black leggings to the point of breaking, making her thighs touch all the way down. Her girlish hips were enormously wide, easily having expanded into the forties, and almost comedically round. The girl’s once tiny waist was a hefty dome of fat split in two by the tight hem of her stomach, which whilst dwarfed by her hips was startlingly large. Her small breasts hadn’t grown much since their earlier spirt and were now dwarfed by the rest of her ballooned body. Her lean face had turned round and puffy, making her barely recognizable.

‘You could say that,’ the shocked woman said, ‘you uh….’

‘Freshman fifteen,’ the Kryptonian said, not explaining where the other forty five pounds had come from, ‘hit me like a ton of bricks. Well, a ton of bricks wouldn’t actually do anything so…’

‘It looks…good on you,’ Lois said softly, lost for words for once, ‘um…so I’ll be back tomorrow morning at lunch.’

‘Great! It’ll give me tons of time to spend with my little cousin,’ the plump girl said, not adding it would give her time away from her infuriatingly skinny room mate cassie.

As Kara ballooned, Cassie was getting ripped, to the point that with a dark wig she’d have been a doppleganger for her mentor prior to Wonder Woman turning into a blob. She tended to flaunt her increasingly hard physique in very tight work out attire, while Kara was finding she could barely keep her ever expanding rolls contained. Nor did Kara like the way the taller girl’s eyes lit up when they glanced on the Kryptonian’s softening physique. A little bit away would do her good.

‘Oh, Jon’s off with his father. You’ll have the house to yourself’ the MILF reporter went on, trying not to look at the various bulges that her niece now consisted of, ‘there’s a fridge full of food for tomorrow and a booklet of coupons and fifty bucks for pizza.’

‘Pizza sounds great,’ Kara said, aware it was something a fat girl would say and that she’d had a full meal before leaving college.

‘Just a few chores you shouldn’t have any trouble doing,’ Lois said, handing her a list and walking to her car, ‘Take care!’

‘Yeah,’ Kara said as the new Starware electric drove off, ‘how hard can it be to house sit an empty house?”

….

Barbara Gordon’s House, Day 52, early morning.

‘Babs are you the allright?’ Korri was asking.

Barbara’s blue eyes opened blearily, she felt as if she’d gone twelve rounds with Killer Crock. She looked up to see Star Fire standing over her, a concerned look on her face and a plate of cookies in her hand. The orange alien looked very concerned, but it didn’t stop her eating another baked good, not that anything did.

The bomb shell body Barbara had been jealous of had faded away, a slim sand castle worn down by relentless tides of junk food. Somehow she was still relatively hour glass, but so much fat had stuck to her body that that was becoming academic. Her skimpy costume had had to be retired, as there was simply too much tamaranean to fit into it.

Even wearing one of Dick’s T shirts and a pair of Barbara’s athletic shorts the red head was nothing short of obscene. Several inches of delicate orange gut poked out around the top of her shorts where the shirt failed to meet it, a doughy spare tire of a muffin top that went all the way around. Between wide hips and a bulging fupa, the shorts themselves were near ripping. As she looked up, Barbara was treated to a sight of her roommate’s camel toe.

Star Fire’s once perfect legs had ballooned out, flabby thighs meeting all the way to her knee. Part of it was from constant over eating, part of it surely was from Koriander almost never walking anymore, preferring to instead float from couch to fridge and back. At the rate her muscles were atrophying and her weight accumulating, Barbara wasn’t sure Koriander would be able to walk the next year. Although she was still somehow the most dangerous member of Barbara’s team, her star bolts and flight making her dangerous despite being the size of a pig.

‘You look like you’re doing the dozing,’ Starfire said again, prodding her gently with her toe in the belly.

Somehow that hurt, badly.

‘What happened?’ Barbara asked, sitting up and finding her stomach groaning in protest.

‘Oh, I think I left this magnet on,’ Starfire said as she picked an evil looking pig magnet off the fridge, ‘That was a bad idea, Zatanna said it wouldn’t be good for a normal human to eat from it.’

Barbara tore her eyes off the slightly sagging F cup breasts stretching out Starfire’s t shirt. Every soft pounded added to the alien was making her more and more attractive to Bab’s eyes and as a consequence she was more easily distracted.

‘Eat from what?’ Barbara asked, one red eyebrow raised.

‘Oh, the fridge when the magnet of pig is on it!’ Starfire explained, ‘Without it, the fridge is like this!’

Star opened the door, revealing a fridge full of healthy vegetables and low fat salad dressing. She shut it and put the pig magnet back on to it. The magnet oinked at the alien.

‘Two more piggies coming back to the troth, should have known that fatasses spread!’ the magnet hissed and when Kori opened it, the door held several meals full of takeout Chinese food, several pizzas and platters of cookies and brownies, as well as several twelve packs of soda. Koriander finished her cookies and pulled out a pizza, opening it to reveal a steaming hot meat lovers.

‘Magic is amazing is it not!’ Kori laughed, taking a huge bite, ‘Would you want some more?’

‘No way,’ Barbara said in horror, ‘There’s no way I want anything like that!...What do you mean more?’

Batgirl looked down, expecting to find her carefully toned gymnast physique, displayed in a skimpy pair of panties and bra. That gymnast physique was still there alright: high bust, slim legs, narrow hips, but her muscular waist bulged out like a woman ready to give birth. All around her were discarded wrappers of her favorite junk foods, stuff she almost never touched but had gorged on weeks worth in one sitting. Her belly gurgled and Babs swore she could feel herself get fatter, expanding ass cheeks swallowing her panties, softening thighs spreading together growing breasts over flowing her cups.

‘This meat lovers is quite good! I haven’t found the addicting part though,’ Kori continued, ‘I’m still not sure what that means. Do you know?’

Barbara licked her lips, suddenly picking up the smell of the pizza, ‘I’m not sure…but I could help you look for it.’

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 5: Over the Edge

NYC, Day 59

'Ms. Starr?' Came the voice of Power Girl's secretary Sarah, calling from the waiting room outside her office.

There was a brief swallowing sound followed by a, 'yeah?'

'Your yearly physical is scheduled in fifteen minutes,' came the reply.

Karen's eyes widened, the unexpected appointment such a shock that the Reese's piece she'd tossed up to catch smacked her between her eyes. Her tongue of course snagged it as it slid down her face when she sat up quickly, or what passed for quickly. Invulnerable she might be, but the Kryptonian heroine had to sit up very, very slowly from the couch she'd had installed in her office. Part of it was that her once hyper defined abs had atrophied away to nothing and that while she maintained her super strength, due to the spell placed on her, Karen was at the mercy of her own weight. She'd ballooned in the past few weeks, her expanding figure growing to such an extent that it seemed her previous rapid gain had merely been a few vanity pounds, and the thick roll of her gut threatened to keep her from getting up.

Another reason was because it was one thirty and at noon, Karen had eaten what was effectively a three person Chinese take out of General Tso's chicken, fried rice and twelve pieces of crab Rangoon for lunch by herself. The heroine's belly had been upset by the grease, so she'd started munching on candy to calm it, raiding the three pound bags that she refilled her desk drawers with every week. A near empty bag fell to the side as she slowly sat up, one that had been unopened when Karen's fingers had grabbed it an hour earlier.

'Uff, did you say, did you say a physical?' The head of Starr Ware asked, her voice nearly a whine, 'I'm not sure I want a physical...'

The Kryptonian looked down at her bloated physique. Gone were the days of physical perfection, of being an impossible mixture of lean muscle and womanly curve. Heck, gone were the days of being out of shape and plump. Since the incident in Gotham a further deepening of Karen's already voracious appetite had taken place, going merely from being usually hungry to constantly hungry. The heroine ate constantly now, her stomach consistently hurting from over consumption of the fattiest, sugary and greasiest food she could put in it from dawn to dusk.

As a result, the already increasingly hefty Karen Starr had ballooned and all of it was unflattering. Her once strong face had lost her confident jaw and high cheek bones, gaining unflatteringly round cheeks and a heavy second chin. An underwire I cup supported her breasts, which sagged like a forty year old with three kids and even as she sat up sent a twinge of pain into her lower back. Her waist had gone from a paunch to a volley ball of adipose that threatened to burst the button on her size twenty skirt and caused significant gaping in the buttons of her blouses. Worst of all, her ass had nearly literally exploded, becoming her dominant feature as the gluttonous woman became a pear. 

Once taut round cheeks had deflated as their muscles atrophied away, the cellulite coated globes that replaced them hanging like partly deflated basketballs. Her hips had widened and widened, until she'd had to remove the arms of her chair. Fat had attached to her legs like iron files to a magnet, the once shapely, muscular stems inflating into to less, flabby, weak tree trunks that gave Power Girl a humiliating waddle.

'Company policy, you put it in the rules that no one could miss!' Her secretary chirped.

'Stupid skinny Karen,' the heavy woman sighed, looking down at the sprawl of herself, really not wanting to know how much it weighed and cursing the confidently lean version of herself from six months ago.

the Kryptonian floated to her feet, even with super strength she felt every ounce of herself and hated the heavy strain rising put on her, and stood. Her legs wobbled for a moment, they could theoretically hold up a mountain range but for a moment struggled with their owner's tubby weight. Sliding into her shoes was difficult, Karen's feet had gotten fatter and her gut got in the way of seeing.

Five of the fifteen minutes had passed before the CEO, who could outrun a speeding bullet, waddled to her secretary, a faint sheen of sweat on her brow. Sarah was a bubbly girl, increasingly so as like most women in North America her weight took off. Karen reflected that she'd been skinny when hired, but now had fat girl cleavage pushing at her shirt and an office paunch straining her waistband. A half empty donut box, of the same brand she'd destroyed an errant monster from, sat near the plump secretary like a murder weapon at a crime scene.

'Which company Doctor, Sarah?' Her boss asked, tearing her eyes away from the donught. 

'A new one, Dr. Porci,' the chubby young woman said, 'she recommended me this great diet plan!'

'A diet plan?' Karen asked, one eye brow raised over a perfect blue eye.

'Oh yeah, it turns out your body gets addicted to junk food,' the secretary chirped, taking up a doughnut, 'So you have to hit rock bottom by eating nothing but junk food! Then it'll recognize how much food you really need and burn off anything excess!'

Karen had become an expert on excess and even before that had had all the biology education krypton's science computers could cram into her infant brain twenty seven years earlier, so there was skepticism in her voice, 'How long does it take?'

'Oh, it's hard to say. but I've got to stick with it!' Sarah chirped, taking another bite and getting custard on her face.

Power Girl turned away from the interesting sight, a demanding rumble from her over pampered gut echoing the slap of her heels. Walking down the hallways she had trouble recognizing her employees. Mostly this was because Starwarre was at last taking off, it's profitability and size exploding by leaps and bounds. Karen was happy about that, and finding it strange that she had less and less work to do as her company increased, but was struck that all of her employees were on the plump side. Most of them had been slim young professionals either her own age or a bit younger, but now all of them were coated with the type of flab usually developed in middle age. Spare tires pressing against the last holes on belts, doughy office asses straining the seams of dress pants that should have been retired, second chins jiggling as they munched omnipresent pastries.

She should have been spooked, but was mostly annoyed that despite the cornucopia of fatties around her, Karen was still by far the biggest woman in sight. 

Karen's breath came heavy and there was a faint sheen of sweat around her face as she got into the company doctor's office. Her super strength and speed remained, but her stamina when it came to hauling her own fat ass around had certainly dropped like a lead balloon. She found herself greatful that the number of supervillain or alien attacks the last few months had dropped away to almost nothing. She was so immensely out of shape she had no idea how'd she handle in a fight. hell, she had a goddess to fight in a couple months, Zatanna's claim that fat was the way to beat it better be right.

'Dr. Porci?' Karen asked the woman across the desk from her, who looked very strange.

For one, she had purple hair, albeit pulled back in a bun. There was also the fact that she was skinny, curvaceously skinny but skinny. Apart from a few other heroines, this woman was as lean as Karen had seen in several weeks. A smile split her pretty face as she eyed the CEO up and down.

'That's me, you'd be Ms. Starr, correct?' The woman asked, vivid green eyes blazing.

She looked very familiar, but Karen was too caught up at looking at how slim she was to put a finger on it.

'Yes...all of me,' she said, 'I hope I'm not late.'

'Of course not, if you'd take off your shoes and step on the scale,' the skinny Doctor gestured at a device like a medieval torture rack.

Gulping, Karen slid off her shoes and walked like a condemned prisoner. Various racks and slides clicked and whirled as she stood, realizing she was subconsciously sucking in her gut like it would help.

'Two hundred and fifty pounds,' Porci announced crisply, "eighty pounds since last year."

karens mouth fell open. Eighty pounds. Eighty pounds in less than three months, half of that in twenty days. Two pounds a day.That was crazy, flat out insane. 

"Let's get a height for BMI," the doctor hummed, taking another measurement, "ah, 5'10."

"What?" Karen blanched, "I'm 6'0!"

"Large weight gain can cause spinal compression," Porci smiled, "let's see, putting these in the calculator. A BMI of 35.9, you're obese. Let's get your blood pressure."

Power Girl stood stunned, letting the doctor run her through a few other tests. She was obese. Obese. OBESE. Yeah, she'd expected to get fat, but now that she was jiggling in a doctor's office it drove it home.

"Your blood pressure is on the high side of normal," the doctor was saying, "but it's elevated compared to before. Im going to put you on a diet and exercise regime."

Karen sat stunned. She'd been put on a diet. She was so fat she'd been put on a diet.

But wait, she couldn't lose weight. Well, she probably literally couldn't but she needed to keep the fat until Zatanna's ancient gluttony goddess was beaten.

"I need to lose weight?" Power girl asked, voice timid as a mouse.

"Oh, don't think of it like that," the doctor said, patting her belly, "we just want you to be as healthy as you can at any weight."

Karen exhaled, a bit relieved.

"Besides," the doctor continued, "once someone reaches your weight, it almost never comes off."

The disguised Cersi watched with glee as her victim waddled away, caught fully in her trap.

3 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Oh man, looks like this is becoming an epidemic!  Hopefully our heroines can rise up and fight back against Circe and Dr. Cale; it'd be a shame to see another downer ending like 'Willpowerless'.

Are you referencing "Wonder Woman: Willpowerless" by @maxymumspyder? Not to take this thread off-topic, and you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I don't think the "downer" ending of that story made it a disappointment, much less "a shame."

Disempowerment through the subverting effects of weight gain is a big turn on for a nontrivial subset of readers (myself included). Applying that to a superhero icon is an easy way to amplify the reversal fantasy. Based on my familiarity with @maxymumspyder, I'd say playing up the destructive aspects of weight gain as progressive, uncontrollable, humiliating, unwanted, and irreversible was kind of the whole point of that story. If at the end somehow it all got undone, or it didn't wind up having much effect on the character, or it did but for some reason she didn't really mind--that, I think, actually might have made the ending a disappointment by virtue of undercutting the story's own theme.

Of course, @Batman76's story, while also involving superheroes and weight gain, has its own notably different tone and feel. I think that there already is (and definitely should be) plenty of creative room and audience appreciation here at Curvage for authors to feel not merely allowed, but encouraged, to share both stories that have "happy endings" and stories that don't.

I hear what you're saying, @riptoryx, and since I don't want to clog this thread up, I'll keep it brief.  While I do occasionally go for those sorts of stories, I don't like to have them applied to heroic characters that we are meant to root for, much less for the effects to be absolutely permanent.  On top of that, for a non-WG reason, I hate the modern idea of Batman as a paranoid bastard who will readily destroy people he's meant to be friends and partners with.  So, for me, it was a shame on those two fronts.

I'm not saying that every story on here or elsewhere on the Internet should have a happy ending; I'm just saying that I was not satisfied by how that particular story ended.  If it works for you, fantastic; you do you.  I'll read and write the stuff that I prefer to see.

Chapter 5.1 : Double dealings

Las Vegas, 

Cerce strutted into Calecorps head quarters. Heads turned as she did, her voluptuous Grecian figure was shown off to aplomb in a once two grand evening gown of purple and sequins. She'd gotten it for free by charming the clerk, but it had been marked down to a hundred dollars due to the store, the same one Power girls destroyed gown had come from, having come by necessity a plus size clothier. The store would have suited most of the workers, apart from the elite POISON mercenaries and Cale's science staff, the common workers at the company were as bulging and puffy as anyone else in America. 

That put a grin on the ancient witches face. Soon she'd have the whole world at her feet, dumb and fat as pigs. There were just a few obstacles first. One of those was her partner, Dr. Veronica Cale who was in her ultra sleek modern office. Unlike the now lazy Karen Starr who lounged on a sofa eating herself into further obesity, this ruthless CEO was talking to her AI Dr. Cyber, while doing yoga in workout gear, her skintight Lycra tights and sports bra showing off a flawless, size 2 figure. Cerce examined her, Cale wasn't much compared to an Amazon but she was physical perfection compared to most women. A shirt could have been ironed on her toned belly, her A cups might be small but they were as high as a girl half her age and her long legs and tight ass could have belonged on a ballerina. She was in a difficult pose, slowly scissoring her legs in the air while standing on her hands, yet seemed perfectly attentive of the computer's hologram.

"We're struggling to meet demand with just Zatanna powering the facility," Cyber reported tonelessly, 'food production will soon be peaking at 23% of the American market.'

'Move the profits into buying up clothing stores, how's Victoria's Secret doing?' Cale asked, breathing even.

The hologram, of a curvaceous synthetic woman with cables for dreadlocks, hummed for a second before answering, 'Internal documents report that sales are down 31% and that 20% of their models can't make weight for the fashion show.'

'Buy every stock available and do the necessary paper work to put me in charge,' the hard bodied blonde ordered, springing up with ease, 'When I am, raise prices and add subliminal messaging to the adds. Ones that will increase appetite, raise sales and make fat women feel worse about themselves.'

The AI whirred again, 'Done. If there is resistance from any of the models?'

'Check their education against the POISON checklist and draft them in if they pass,' Cale said, whipping a barely existent bead of sweat off her face with a towel, 'if not, fire them."

The blonde woman turned, eyes narrowing to see the Greek witch grinning at her. Cerce's huge green eyes went up and down the lithe tycoon, drinking her up.

'Afraid of gaining a few pounds?' The witch asked coyly.

Cale ignored her, 'You've examined the targets then? Are they ready for capture?'

'I've seen what I needed,' Cerce offered, 'Power Girl's close. The curse Zatanna put on her is working just as intended, even better. Not only is she fatter than expected, but she's gotten lazy too. She's not questioning what's going on, all she could think about was food.'

"Was?" Cale asked.

"The examination brought up just how fat she'd gotten in a way she couldn't ignore," Cerce explained, "now she'll be helplessly addicted to food and aware of what it's doing to her."

'And her energy reserves? My food processors need more,' Cale asked authoritatively.

'Theyre perfectly in order, stronger even given how much more solar energy she can store,' the witch shrugged, 'the other two aliens and Diana are probably similar. Starfire and Supergirl are also powered by the sun, while Wonder Woman now has more of a body to store the blessings of Olympus. I'd say that the four of them now are the most powerful beings on earth.'

That brought a frown to Cale's face, 'I don't want them empowered! I want them fat, stupid and weak! How are they getting stronger?'

Cerce smiled at her angry partner, a sexual thrill going through her body at thinking of Cale being obese, slow moving and dim, 'that's what the curse is for! It's all mind over matter. The worse they feel about their weight gain, their less their minds can tap that power. Telling that fat ass Kryptonian she was obese, shorter and needed to watch her blood pressure kicked her self confidence in the gut. Her active powers probably fell by a third. But once they're caught and in the devices I helped your scientists build, they'll be able to supply enough power to feed and fuel human civilization. A civilization with you at the top.'

Cale's anger faded, the bitter woman assuaged at the thought of world domination, 'Then let's not take them later. Let's take them now!'

'Wait just a bit, we need to savor this meal,' Cerce said, walking to the window and viewing the Las Vegas strip, 'this will be your final victory over Diana. Once she's beaten, she'll never do anything but eat again. Don't you want her humiliated first?'

The CEO paused, taking a sip from a water bottle, 'I do. I want that zippelin breasted magic bimbo shown to the world just how much of a slob she really is. I want her spirit broken. And the others too!'

'Just what I want,' Cerce agreed, grinning at how easy it was to manipulate the vengeful genius, 'and we'll have it done at your hands.'

'Mine?' Cale asked, 'I still couldn't beat Wonder Woman in a fight.'

'Not yet, but I have a little something for you just for that," the witch smiled, drawing out a vile of red liquid, "A bit of Amazon DNA. It'll make you as strong as Wonder Woman in her prime."

Cale looked at the vial, eyes wary, "I'll have my scientists put it into mass production for my mercenaries."

Cerce grinned. She'd known Cale would do that and it just made her own plans even more likely to succeed. Cale's scientists would find nothing but what Cerce wanted them to find.

"I'll be leaving then," the witch announced, brushing back her purple hair and opening the door, "I've got some maintenance charms to put on the prison Zatanna is in and then the false Themiscyras illusions to top off."

She swept out the door, brushing past Cale's office assistant who stood waiting with a tray of green tea and raw avacado. The witch didn't pay her a glance, if she had she'd just have noticed it was a woman who listened very attentively. 

"Here's your breakfast Dr. Cale," Lois Lane said, hiding her normally confident voice with a high squeak, just like she hid her purple eyes with contacts and her dark hair with a wig, "Was the meeting alright?"

"Never ask me about business young lady," Cale snarled, even though she and the spying Lois were the same age,"Put it on the table and leave."

"Of course!" Lois chirped and then left, hoping the high tech recording device in her hip pocket had gotten everything. 

"This explained what had happened to Kara", Lois thought to herself, "Now I just need to grab Zatanna and get out of here."

Figured I would chime in here, given my work was referenced earlier. I think @riptoryx hit the nail right on the head as far as my drive and purpose behind writing Willpowerless. In fact, I don't think I could have summed it up better.

@CyrilFiggus - I am just happy to hear you read it and finished it, despite your disappointment at the end! I hear your feedback about a paranoid Batman. There's a lot of reasons why I went in that direction, one of them being I have struggled with Batman's key inclusion in the Justice League, given he has no powers. I remember an old story-line once where he had a contingency plan for every member of the Justice League, should they go rogue and attack humanity. This was sort of a spin on that. Personally, I've always been a fan of Batman in terms of existing within his own universe, bereft of Superman and the rest.

Anyway, that's a very nerdy digression and I don't want to hijack this thread either! Onto my thoughts on this story!

@Batman76 - This story is tremendous fun (and the real reason I am chiming in). Easily one of the best to have been posted the past 12 months. I have enjoyed every single chapter of this story. It's fun, well-written, and deliciously descriptive. Thank you for your contributions and your creativity. In particular, I enjoy all things Wonder Woman. This last chapter was a fantastic twist and an excellent revelation as to how this "curse" is intended to work. Anyone that hasn't read this story should definitely check it out. I very much look forward to future installments!

20 hours ago, maxymumspyder said:

Figured I would chime in here, given my work was referenced earlier. I think @riptoryx hit the nail right on the head as far as my drive and purpose behind writing Willpowerless. In fact, I don't think I could have summed it up better.

@CyrilFiggus - I am just happy to hear you read it and finished it, despite your disappointment at the end! I hear your feedback about a paranoid Batman. There's a lot of reasons why I went in that direction, one of them being I have struggled with Batman's key inclusion in the Justice League, given he has no powers. I remember an old story-line once where he had a contingency plan for every member of the Justice League, should they go rogue and attack humanity. This was sort of a spin on that. Personally, I've always been a fan of Batman in terms of existing within his own universe, bereft of Superman and the rest.

Anyway, that's a very nerdy digression and I don't want to hijack this thread either! Onto my thoughts on this story!

@Batman76 - This story is tremendous fun (and the real reason I am chiming in). Easily one of the best to have been posted the past 12 months. I have enjoyed every single chapter of this story. It's fun, well-written, and deliciously descriptive. Thank you for your contributions and your creativity. In particular, I enjoy all things Wonder Woman. This last chapter was a fantastic twist and an excellent revelation as to how this "curse" is intended to work. Anyone that hasn't read this story should definitely check it out. I very much look forward to future installments!

I try! Will Powerless was definetly a big influence on this, even if the tone is a bit different!

Chapter 5.2: Wonder Woman's unknown battle

Silent as an owl at midnight, Wonder Woman's invisible jet swooped down towards themyscira. 

Diana cast an eye over the island of her birth, taking in its abundant natural beauty. It seemed unchanged: a ring of golden beaches leading up to sheer white cliffs that made it a nightmare for any invader who could get past the swarms of megaladon Sharks that haunted the island's razor sharp coral reefs. Thick forests spanned the island's high peaks, woods that the Amazon knew were filled with both game animas and dangerous monsters. Cultivated fields and orchards flanked the broad central River, at the delta of which was perched the island's single large city, a walled and brilliant expanse of marble domes and arches. It was a sight to stir the heart of anyone, especially a native who'd been gone too long.

'Somethings never change at least,' Diana said as she put the plane on a landing course, having to suck in her tummy as she adjusted the yoke.

The experimental plane had a narrow seat, one that Wonder Woman's doughy childbearing hips filled to excess to the point she felt it had gotten narrower. Her long legs had brought its cramped cabin space to her attention even when she had five percent body fat, now that her sagging paunch sprawled across her thunder thighs she felt like she could barely move. In some ways, Diana wished she'd flown under her own power, however doing that for more than a few hundred miles gave her a stitch and Paradise island was only barely even on earth. As it was, it had taken the overweight heroine a few hours and several passes through otherworldly fog even to find it.

Diana looked down, feeling her double chin bunch under her jaw. She hated the feeling of pinched flab, just as she hated every small reminder of her decline from human perfection into mortal tubbiness.

"Aphrodite, forgive me for wasting your gift of beauty," she prayed, "I will endeavor to restore it." 

She could hear her mother now, criticizing her for the early stage apron gut that had replaced her warriors abdominal muscles. Queen Hippolyta was a loving mother but also a stern warrior queen who brooked no nonsense. She'd not been happy at her daughter ever leaving the island, fearing the corruptive touch of man's world. Looking down at the broad crescent of fat that filled her lap, Diana knew she'd be getting an ear full and probably an order for a diet and pitiless exercise. She had her mission against the ancient gluttony goddess as an excuse, but the princess knew her mother might order her locked in prison anyway. The Queen could get like that when angry   And given that her command had been nothing but an order to return and the wandering islands rough coordinates she likely wasn't in a good mood.

Taking another invisible pass before she landed, Wonder Woman frowned as she looked again at the island. Themiscyra's whole population were warrior women, but most also had vital roles as fishers, farmers or smiths. Yet the island was bereft of activity:  there were no fishing boats in the bay, nor bronzed women tending the fields. The practice yards at the field of Ares were bereft of training warriors, the Hall of Aphrodite was empty of couples making love in its gardens and the forge of Hephaestus issued no smoke. Yet the city was not burned and there were no signs of fighting to her exacting eye.

"Something's wrong," she said, decades of warrior training kicking in as she dived the jet straight at the ground to avoid any anti-aircraft fire and landing it with a hard thump on an isolated beach.

Diana had been trained as an Amazon warrior for longer than many nations had existed. Her mind was already moving as she popped the jet's canopy, calculating what threats would be capable of taking out the island's lethal inhabitants without leaving signs of a struggle. They were few and all of them dangerous, the warrior princess was glad that her sword, lasso and shield were stored in the jet's cockpit. Something had attacked her home and it would soon feel the wrath of the Princess of the Amazon.

Wonder Woman roused to war would be a terrifying sight, save that she had to pause to undo her restraints, lifting up they spongy bulge of her gut so she could get at the buckle, and then had to struggle getting out of the narrow cockpit. After a moment's effort, Diana hopped down to the beach, sword and shield on her back, lasso at her side and a ripple running through her entire body as she landed. 

Hidden behind an illusion, which the whole island was to some degree, was Circe. The witch was in a tiny green bikini and her curvy shape bore a deep tan gained from preparing the deserted island to be one huge trap for Wonder Woman's ego. Lounging on a wicker beach chair, the immortal enchantress had on a pair of sunglasses and held a coconut half full of rum, shaved ice and pineapple juice.

"Oh look at that gut," the enchantress giggled, "and to think I used to be envious of your abs!"

The Sorceress was curvaceously slim, but she didn't have an amazons muscles. Naturally lazy, the purple haired witch had an inch to pinch around her mid drift, not helped by the pina coladas she'd been knocking back. But she was runway ready compared to Diana's bloated belly.

Ignorant of her opponent, Diana paused at the top of her planes wing. She buckled her shield and sword to her back and hung the lasso of truth at her side, the magic rope hanging without a knot, then adjusted her runners shoes and the fit of her shirt. Wonder Woman had chosen her attire well, an active wear red shirt and sports bra that didn't pinch her bloated midsection and a pair of blue denim shorts that didn't inhibit her movements. It wasn't much compared to her old armor in terms of protection, but its bronze waist had only measured 22 inches and Diana had added a foot and more to that measurement since then. She looked down, disgusted at the useless layers of adipose that clung to her once perfect physique, but was determined to meet whatever threat there was anyway.

'I've fought Gorgons while blind before,' the tall, Apple shaped woman snarled at her fat rolls, 'this will be nothing.'

She set off running, shoes pounding across the soft golden sands. Diana could move like a bullet thanks to the blessing of Hermes and knew the beaches like the back of her own hand, having run the trails every day since she was a child.  A blue and red blur was in her wake as from a running start she hit a hundred mph in moments.  The seventy pounds on Diana's frame didn't seem to slow her one bit as she was focused on whatever threat had harmed the other Amazons.

"Should have expected that protective nature would boost her self confidence," Circe growled, "let's remind her how unheroic her physique is."

A spell was launched and In a single moment Diana's snug, but fitting clothes shrank a size. At size twenty the shorts weren't roomy but didn't cut into her, at size eighteen her bread dough thighs were cutting into the hems and gaps erupted between the three strained buttons. Her red shirt was suddenly of insufficient size to reach past her belly, a thick muffin top of lazy fat suddenly jiggling over it. Heavy breasts were suddenly over flowing a too small bra, the matronly tits screaming as the fabric cut into them. 

Suddenly reminded of her overweight status, Diana felt all of the tiny, hateful reminders of her fat magnified by motion. With each step, every impact caused ripples to run through her lard coated frame, every swing of her legs caused her thighs to rub together with a soft slap and each heave of her ample chest caused her stomach to dig harder into her waistband. Claws of pain radiated out from her lungs, her muscle's spasmed in anger and torrents of sweat poured from her brow.

Circe grinned as she saw Wonder Woman stop at the other end of the sand, bent over with her hands on her knees, dry heaves going through her as she panted. Several weeks of pampering at the hands of her staff had erased several centuries of athletic conditioning. Her mighty heart pounded louder than thunder, beats so fast she could barely count them and she sucked in air more greedily than she'd ever eaten food. The atrophied muscles of her thighs shook, complaining at the effort, and her hands could barely grasp her knees. Sweat coated her, staining the bright red shirt near black, she fell over heaving, gut rising and falling.

"There you go wonder whale, look at those power levels fall," Circe grinned, a magical interface seeing her rivals strength and speed drop twenty five percent, "by the end of this little trap, you'll barely be able to hover."

'Athena...Defender of the City...oh goddess don't let me fail,' the Amazon groaned after a few minutes of panting, looking at the steep trail that led up to the top of the cliffs, a sight more fearsome than the demonic hordes of Hades, "no matter how fat I've gotten."

Fully aware she was giving into her fatness, Diana bent her knees and launched herself into the air, floating upwards with agonizing slowness. She stopped several feet below the edge, unable to fly any higher. The warrior princess had to pull herself over the edge, huffing and puffing. Circe laughed as her rival almost fell and had to rest.

When she had her wind back, moved slowly towards the city, short bursts of movement from cover to cover that hid her progress and didn't tax her decimated stamina. After an hour of walking, the Princess's breathing was even, although she was still sweaty when she came to the city walls, it's bronze gate shut tight.

"What are you gonna do lard ass?" Circe cooed from her hidden beach chair which floated thirty feet behind the superheroine, a bit tipsy.

Wonder Woman's Blue eyes scanned the walls, seeing shut gates and unguarded parapets. Frowning at the lack of sentries and knowing the gate was near inviolable, Wonder Woman weighed her options. Her arms felt too weak to smash the enchanted bronze and the walls were taller than the cliffs.

"Have some motivation tubby," the witch giggled, causing a blood curdling scream to echo from the illusion city.

"No Amazon fights alone," Diana spat and Circes eyes widened as the Amazons abilities surged past their old maximum.

Concerned only for her people, Diana leapt easily to the top of the gate tower, covering a distance equal to the cliff in a tenth of the time. She hung from the flag pole just beneath the Amazons banner, scanning for where the scream came from.

"Can't let her dedication overcome her shame, otherwise I'll have just made her stronger," Circe mused to herself while waiting invisibly nearby, "time to remind her just how big she is."

A few minor spells passed the sorceresses lips, ensuring maximum humiliation.

Diana heard a groan from the bronze flagpole and looked over in alarm as it tilted dangerously to the side under her weight, thick bronze bending like rubber. She released it and tried to fly away, but her lasso was somehow wrapped around the pole and her efforts merely snapped it off at the base. The lasso was un breakable, the pole was bronze and her overstrained shorts were cotton so it was no surprise that they ripped first. Seams failed half way along the left side, stitches ripping and buttons popping free as the Amazon's meaty left hip was laid bare, as the bronze pulled. Wonder Woman gave an indelicate grunt of surprise, her mortification outrunning her reflexes. Her ability to fly instantly wavered, gravity redoubling its efforts and it was all she could do to keep herself up in the air.

The bronze pole, which weighed a mere five hundred pounds, fell, pulling Diana with it as her shame weakened powers failed to pull up the pole. She hit the ground with a thud, the starred blue banner falling over her face. For a moment she laid there, utterly mortified at what had just happened. She'd ripped her pants wide open and failed to lift up a pole! That was no deed worthy of an Amazon!

"Gods on Olympus," Diana groaned, then sat up, gut pinching against the remnants of her shorts on her right side, "I can barely fly. What am I thinking, trying to help my sisters? I'm a hindrance..."

Circe laughed hard enough to spill her booze, the Amazons strength had just halved!

"If there'd been anyone to see me..." the saddened Diana grunted to herself,  "No! I wish there had been! I'd rather be a laughing stock before all my sisters than be unshamed without them as long as they were safe!"

Wonder Woman sprang up with ease, tearing away the remnants of her shorts. Her flabby cheeks hung from her under ware in a most unflattering fashion, but she clearly didn't care. Grabbing her lasso, she went determinedly into the city, not giving a thought to how her gut hung over her panties.

"How is she doing this?" Circe growled at the chart as Diana's power levels skyrocketed back up.

standing up off her couch, a tiny roll forming over her waist, the witch cast away her booze and cracked her knuckles.  

"Once I'm done, you'll never think of yourself save as a blob of fat!" Circe declared, preparing to bombard Diana with her best spells.

Thunder rumbled as Diana's courage and selflessness went up against Circes fattening Magic.

Chapter 5.3 Hubris

On tip toe and with lasso wrapped on her arm, Diana crept through the deserted Amazonian city. A strange sense of subtle wrongness crept into her mind, even beyond the absent inhabitants it was odd. Of course this was because it was an illusion, she didn't know this but the Amazon's instincts were heightened nonetheless. Every muscle was coiled to spring and her senses were listening for ambush,  ignoring the rub of her thighs and the feeling of her unrestrained paunch brimming over the top of her underwear with each step.

Behind the heavily overweight warrior princess was Circe. Invisible to her target, the witch had passed through the wall as if it was made of air and her beach chair rolled after Diana, giving Circe a perfect glimpse of Diana's cottage cheese coated gluteus Maximus as she walked into the trap filled town. With every step the fat cheeks jiggled and wobbled, straining against the black fabric of her brief cut panties.

'You dress like an old woman Diana,' the witch said, slurping another pina colada, 'let's give you a more flattering cut for a girl your size.'

With a wave of a hand, Diana's black panties shrank, exposing more and more of her pudgy ass as they turned into a Lacey black thong that was two sizes too small. After a few more steps Wonder Woman had to pause and tug a thumb under the hip band of the overburdened lingerie. In the back it was giving her a horrible wedgie, while in front  several inches of flabby FUPA now sagged freely without even the slightest support and the mis-sized negligee pressed tight against her plump privates. Her self confidence plummeted as she tried to solve the insolvable problem, there was too much fat Amazon and too little fabric. Wherever her fingers pressed they found soft, yielding adipose, particularly in her stomach which hung down over the front of her thong. Worse, every attempt to earn more slack tugged tighter somewhere else and for a second Diana's face flushed as she brushed against the eager button of her clit. She shivered, a wave of pure pleasure rippled through her.

'Not the time Diana,' she grunted, pulling her hand away in shame, 'control yourself in some manner.'

Wonder Woman walked on, her pace slower. She was breathing more heavily now and sweat had formed again on her body, the shame of touching herself coupled with the reminder of her obesity making every pound weigh heavier.

'Ohh, shame and lack of self control got you down?' Circe laughed to see Diana's power falter, 'Let's see how you handle my first little trap!'

In front of her, Diana paused at a crossroads. The raven haired beauty sniffed repeatedly, a strangely familiar aroma catching her nose. Her mouth watered and her tongue licked her lips, even while her flabby belly gurgled in demand.

'Chocolate...hmmm...melting chocolate,' Diana said, lifting slightly off the ground and hovering after the smell, her super powers making her seem a cartoon.

'Good little piggy,' Circe giggled, refilling her drink and sitting up, her own full stomach sloshing with liquor.

Wonder Woman came to at the door of a house. She wiped drool off her lips, realizing she'd just walked into the house almost totally unprepared. Another wave of shame and self hate rippled through her, that she'd followed her gut literally instead of thinking. Suddenly it was much harder to levitate, her power of flight nearly vanishing and she settled heavily on the ground.

'Is my will so weak? That I will abandon myself with out a thought?' She chided herself, grabbing hold of a doughy fist full of heavy gut, 'but cooking food must mean someone to cook it. I will find the answer yet.'

Raising up a leg, the under roll of her gut brushing against it, Diana kicked in the door. Her leg didnt' go as high up as it had a few months before and although weaker in comparison she was still several hundred times stronger than a normal woman. The door shattered and she sprang through like an avenging angel, fists raised and ready to deliver punches able to puncture steel armor, as strong and dangerous as she'd ever been and not slowed an iota by her layers of pillowy flab.

An incredibly dangerous enemy awaited her inside the house: a two gallon caldron of bronze, filled with bubbling white chocolate. Allied to it was a small army of strawberries and a veritable horde of marshmallows. Fondue, now Diana's greatest weakness.

For a moment, Diana stood, torn in her desires. She had to find her sisters, the mere existence of this snack food meant that they had to have vanished not long ago. She should go look for them, they couldn't be far.

'I'm so hungry... And I can't resist...,' Diana said out loud, surprising herself, 'It's been hours since I've eaten. I'm a tubby pig with no self control!'

Alarmed that she'd said that out loud, Diana looked down, seeing her lasso had gotten itself wrapped around her arm. She was speaking purely from her Id, unable to dissimilate or to lie to herself. The strangeness of the situation seemed suddenly obvious to her, Themyscira wouldn't be abandoned, the streets would run red with blood before the Amazons gave her up. And chocolate was unknown to the island, how could it be here?

Diana looked around, confusion rippling through her. What was she doing here? What was she wearing? Why was she so fat?

'Oh no you don't dare break free!' Circe hissed from outside, just a tad drunk and with a wave of her finger made a huge bubble of chocolate appear at the top of the caldron.

Wonder Woman froze, abandoning her line of thought. Her gut groaned, her increasingly hefty, flabby stomach demanding sacrifices like an angry goddess. She'd given into it for weeks now, losing any ability to even hesitate in feeding it. More and more of her thoughts had gone into tending its endless needs as it went from a muscular plateau to a soft plane to a plump bulge to a soft apron of fat.

'Give in!,' Circe snarled, 'Give in!'

Diana walked forwards, her legs going on their own accord from the demands of her pampered gut. At first she pretended decorum, dipping in a strawberry and then biting it off just below the leafs. The sweet sour fruit and the dark chocolate made her whole body tingle with a sexual thrill, one she didn't let end as two, three, four, five more strawberries followed the first.

'Gods of Olympus I'm in Elysium,' Wonder Woman groaned, feeling herself glow with joy with each bite, 'I just want to eat...Aphrodite it feels so good!'

After the sixth she lost every sign of decorum. Diana shoved handfuls of marshmallows into the caldron, devouring whole handfuls. She moaned joyfully, feeling her muscles tremble, and kept eating mouthful after mouthful. Already heavy, her fully belly swelled out, pulling the panties even tighter, her shirt riding up into a bra. Within a heartbeat she was eating one handed, the other pinching and fondling herself, nearer orgasm now than she'd been in weeks.

Desire for food and climax warred, Goddess but she could use more hands! 

She hadn't gone either way when the marshmallows were gone, but half the white chocolate remained. Diana shoved one hand between her legs and grabbed the outer edge of the caldron in the other. She hefted it up and poured it down her throat, lapping it up even as some spilled on her face. Climax came eighty percent of the way through and she collapsed, falling into a chair and letting the fondue pot hit the ground. Tides of pleasure rolled through her body, her brain blanking at the release.

'There's my fatty!' Circe laughed, 'You're broken like a reed! I should have started feeding you years ago! Let's rub it in, something that'll send you so far down in shame your powers will break forever!'

A full length mirror appeared opposite Diana. It showed her a heavily overweight woman, most of her weight concentrated in a swollen double belly, the lowest half of which hung like an apron between flabby thighs to touch the floor over her thong.  Her belly button was a deep hole flanked by red stretch marks and her love handles hung over hips.

No muscle showed anywhere on her body, her flabby legs had a coat of cottage cheese and not a hint of strength. Her diamond cut biceps had deflated almost to nothing while her triceps were half way to bingo wing status. At some point her bra had vanished, heavy breasts sagged against the chocolate stained, over tight fabric, her wider nipples visible. A round face was flushed red and smeared with chocolate, a ring of whiteness around her panting open mouth, further drying fondue smeared over her curly hair.

Circe grinned, feeling her rivals power fall like a rock in water. Part of her worried that she had pushed it too far, Diana might be fully depowered and she needed the Amazon merely hampered for public shaming. Still, the sight of the perfect Amazon princess being reduced to near naked slob filled her with joy equal to Diana's orgasm.

"Oh I wish I had a camera or better yet film," Circe giggled, "Putting you eating yourself sick on YouTube...ha, it'd break the mortals Internet."

Circe gave an immense chuckle, her pina colada swollen belly bouncing as the laugh trailed into drunken giggling. She snorted, nearly hurling up the multiple drinks she'd sucked down over the afternoon and had to swallow. Looking up, she realized Diana's icy blue eyes were boring into her from inside the house. 

"I've eaten like a pig today, been humiliated at every turn and reminded with each step how decrepit I've become,"Diana said out loud, "but it was only when I lassoed myself that I realized I wasn't even on Themiscyra. Then I knew that someone was watching with me and that it had to be you."

The witch paled, fear gripping her, burning away her drunken haze. Wonder Woman stood up, gut sagging, smeared with chocolate but with eyes blazing. Circe swallowed, squirming back in her as Diana wrapped her magical rope around her own arm. Apart from her height the Amazon had the body of a fatter than normal office worker instead of her once mighty warrior frame, but she'd never looked more frightening.

"Circe," Diana ordered as she drew her sword.

The witch gulped, scrambling to rise.

"Run."

• 1 month later...

Diana of Themyscira pushed herself up using both hands, let out a small grunt as her fondue stuffed stomach folded, and ran.

Not long ago she'd been one of the fastest women in the world. Not a speedster, but capable of sprinting a few hundred miles an hour for several hours and with reflexes faster than a speeding bullet. 'Those powers still belonged to her, but sloth, gluttony and a specially tailored curse had trapped them in a body most unfit to use them.

Rage was powering every step as she ate up the distance between herself and Circe, but gluttony had powered her to eat up a small mountain of food that made her thick, tonelessly thighs slap together with every step. Every swing of her heavy arms made her hefty breasts strain against the inside of her sports bra, the overripe melons earning the frequent pop of a seam. Even the jowls beneath Dian'as once flawless jaw bounced along with her, but the greatest motion was in her stomach.

The impenetrable wall of muscle that had been her abs had softened like ice cream on a hot day, expanding out into a wobbling pair of love handles and a gut that was nearing the size of a standard beach ball. Filled with nearly a gallon of white chocolate, the swollen orb had pushed Wonder Woman's shirt up to her chest and hung out over her far too tight thong underwear. The flabby apron slapped into Diana's thighs with each step, sending a jolt of pain and humiliation through her that sapped her inhuman speed down to mortal levels. 

A stitch like a knife wound burned in Diana's side. Her out of shape muscles burned with lactic acid. Before a hundred steps had passed, she was sucking in air with heaving breaths through her mouth and sweat poured off of her in torrents. But she kept going, because Circe the Enchantress was in front of her and as sure as the two hundred and fifty pound chronic over eater who was an Amazonian princess beneath the layers of fat, Diana knew her bloated state and more importantly her missing Amazonian sisters were linked to the purple haired supervillain. Diana was sworn to defend her people, she was the island's champion and the thought that Circe had hurt them drove her berserk. Despite the pain from her dangerously out of shape body, Diana kept running, anger burning brighter and brighter, legs pushing faster and faster as her customary speed slowly returned.

'Circe!' Diana raged, 'Circe! Where are my sisters! What did you do to them!?'

The ancient witch would have happily told the closing superhuman that this wasn't really Themyscira, that it was all an illusion, because the look in Wonder Woman's piggy blue eyes said that if she got within reach of Circe, she was going to be torn apart. And despite the hundred or so pounds of flab Diana had piled on, she was closing. Part of it was the sisterly rage the Amazon felt and part of it was because even if Circe had an enviable hour glass figure, the mauve locked witch was a rather drunk, dehydrated in tropical heat and had last regularly exercised around the time iron had started displacing bronze. Diana hadn't exercised in months and was carrying a hefty load of cellulite yes, but her porky limbs at least knew how to run. Circe ran like a girl and was wearing flip flops to boot.

She turned around and looked at Diana, seeing the on rushing ball of fat get closer and closer. At the last moment Circe hissed an illusion, turning left as an illusionary doppelgänger continued on straight. Wonder Woman kicked out at the false Circe, collapsing a three story house into rubble. Circe's stomach flopped in pure panic seeing how strong the obese woman remained, getting fat didn't see to have hindered her strength at all. She started stammering spells, everyone she could think of that would help.

'Circe!' Wonder Woman called from the rubble, seeing her nemesis panting nearby, size eight curves pouring out of a size six green bikini, 'What did you do to me! What sort of plan do you have that requires this!'

The Witch turned to run, but Diana's lasso whipped out and caught her leg. The witch froze solid as ice and Diana arose slightly into the air, floating over rather than walk.

'I have to thank the Gods for this victory, as always,' Diana said as she neared her snared enemy, 'had my lasso not snagged on my leg, I'd have been stuck her eating until I vomited. It was only their will and your arrogance that your plan failed. Now, where are my sisters and how and why are you making my friends and I fat?'

Circe stayed silent and Diana tugged her rope, 'You have to talk Circe, no one can resist telling the truth once their in the rope.'

Wonder Woman gave another tug and Circe fell over. The witch cracked in half, revealing herself to be nothing but a sugary shell filled with nougat and caramel. All around the apple shaped superheroine, the facade of Themyscira turned into candy. Peppermint pillars, chocolate walls, licorice doors, fountains filled with soda and gumdrop decorations surrounded her.

'On Athena's shield I will find you Circe! No trick will save you!' Diana roared, her belly rumbling in hunger at the sugary nirvana about her.

Wonder Woman went to soar up in the air and see if she could spot her quarry, but paused for a brief snack first.

Several streets away, the real Circe stood bent over, hands on her knees. The witch had thrown up twice already from her run, had cramps in both legs and black spots in her vision. She'd gotten one hell of a wedgie as her too small bikini bottom had been swallowed up by buns a size too big for them and her left breast had popped out to reveal one brown nipple.

'Cale will need to step up her game,' the witch groaned, 'Diana's still too dangerous. We'll need to go to the next phase.'

Circe opened up a portal to safety, swapped her bikini for a flattering gown with the snap of a finger and stepped through it, arriving in a exclusive private gym in New York City. Several dozen of Cale's employees were preparing for Circe's next target, setting up red sun lamps and exercise equipment or stretching. The dozen or so that were stretching were all spectacularly fit and very statuesque women, clad in revealing and skin tight spandex. A call came in on the witch's cell, Santanna's Black Magic Woman playing and she opened it to her Veronica Cale's harsh demand.

'Is Wonder Woman in custody?' The CEO snapped.

'She's still too strong, but we're working on it,' Circe said, leaving out how she was almost captured and how apart from speed, Diana seemed strong as ever, 'She's weakening by the day.'

'She better be,' Cale growled, 'What about Power Girl?'

'Oh, don't worry about her,' Circe said, looking up at a clock, 'I'm going to start draining her dry in about five minutes.'

• 1 month later...

New update, detailing Power girl's doomed attempts to get in shape.

At the entrance to Mighty Gym, Power Girl felt a cold shiver of fear go up her back.

It would almost have been welcome, for the Kryptonian CEO's body was covered in a sweat just walking from the garage to the front door of the gym. Elevator's, escalators, her electric sportster and frequent abuse of her flight powers whenever she could use them without being seen had limited the superheroine down to less than three thousand steps a day over the past month, often barely going over two thousand. The three thousand steps from the top story of the parking garage, the only place there had been a spot, to the front door had been a torturous effort, one as severe as going several rounds with Bizarro or getting into a fist fight with Giganta.

Each swing of Karen's over thick thunder thighs had been an effort of will, sliding the cellulite coated tree trunks past each other in what was an undeniable waddle. The flabby flesh of her thighs met almost down to the knees and strained the fabric of her once smart size sixteen skirt, which was under assault by its wearer's expanding blubber in every direction. Every time her heels clicked onto the ground, a faint jiggle went from her thick cankles, up thighs nearly as thick as her own waist, past a bulging FUPA, through her sagging H cups and into her new third chin. The garage had only been three stories high, but she'd been panting by floor two and had spreading sweat stains in her red blouse by floor one.  The temptation to just fly, or at least glide down, had been extreme and only fought by large signs saying that the entire area was under security camera observation.

A work week had passed since her humiliating physical, with its ominous diagnosis of obesity and high blood pressure, and a prescription for a diet and exercise regime. The diet, a fairly generous one that gave Karen a 2K calorie limit and a high daily requirement of fruit and veggies hadn't been hard to keep. In Karen's eyes, since she'd eaten twice the daily recommendation of fruit and vegetables at breakfast, that should raise her caloric requirement up to 4K, right? Granted, she'd not eaten less than 6K a day the entire work week, but it was effort that counted, right? 

As for exercise...well, the company required gym appointment was for that. She didn't want to do it wrong, especially as the gym had been proscribed by her company Doctor as being the best in the city. Granted, she used to spend hours each day going Mano e Mano with supervillains, aliens, robots and magical monsters, but it's not like she was an expert.

'I know there's a bit of an obesity epidemic in the city right now, Ms. Star,' Porci had told her technical boss, patting Karen's puffy hand with her slim one, 'but dont' worry. If they can't get you back in shape, no one can!'

Karen had had to grimace at that. She was supposed to be getting fatter of course, if she hadn't agreed to that she'd still be eating whatever she wanted while rocking a six pack, but the utter collapse of her stamina made her doubt she'd be able to help Zatanna and the others fight that ancient goddess Z had been worried about. That date was coming up in only two months and at the current rate, Karen would have trouble keeping her own arms up. Super out of breath had been added to her repertoire of powers and it wasn't exactly helpful.

Taking a deep breath before the glass and steel bulk of the gym, Power Girl saw half a dozen advertisements for the workout place. All of them featured goddess like women in their twenties wearing workout gear closer to lingerie in coverage. All of them practically oozed sex appeal, rippling muscle and bouncing breasts making Karen instantly feel a mix of lust and shame. Several of them were short haired and busty blondes, a reminder of how far her current condition was from normal.

Inside, Power Girl was instantly greeted by a woman almost calculated to make her feel ashamed.

'Hi! I'm Kelly, you must be Ms. Star! I'll be your personal fitness instructor for today!' The thinner woman smiled, showing dazzling white teeth.

The old Power Girl, the one who had been so confident she'd both decided to call herself Power Girl and found a tech company on the same day, would have made this woman seem like a more than decent cosplayer. Now if you were to ask which of the two were a Kryptonian, they wouldn't have picked the actual super hero. Like Karen, she was a tanned, blue eyed blonde (although as usual at work, Karen wore her red wig as a precaution of being identified) and like Karen she was tall, but there the comparison's ran out Not because she looked different than Karen, but because Karen not looked different than Karen.

Kelly  had a confident square jaw, high firm and surely fake D cups were shown off in a white sports bra and long, just slightly thick muscular legs displayed in barely existent shorts. Her fully bared torso was a rock solid four pack obtained only by hours of ab work out and a very low fat diet, or in Karen's case extraterrestrial genetics. 

'Great to meet you,' Karen sighed, extending a hand and seeing that her skin looked significantly paler than Kelly's bronzed fingers.

Well, it's not like she was getting out much?

'Oh you don't know how much it means to me!' The fitness instructor said, pumping her hand and inadvertently flexing, 'I've always looked up to you and how you made way for women in the high tech industry! I'm working my way through engineering college just so I can enter the field!'

'You don't say?' Asked Karen with a smile.

'Oh yeah! You inspired me!' The other woman said, 'That women could both be really smart, successful and sexy!'

'Oh...,' the obese superheroine said.

''When I was a freshman in high school, I weighed over two hundred pounds,' Kelly went on, 'I saw you at a press conference and thought, 'My God, here's a woman who's a genius and looks as good as power girl or Wonder Woman!' If she can do it, then I can to! I mean, Power Girl was always my favorite, but it's not like anyone else can look like her, right?'

The actual Power Girl winced and felt Ike running, or at least waddling, away to hide and bury her sorrows amid ice cream.

'yeah, it's ah...been a few years since then...'Karen said, rubbing her waist line, 'a few too many company dinners...'

'Oh don't worry!' Kelly said cheerily, 'We'll get you back to fighting form in no time! Then you can prove that women over 40 can still look good too.'

Karen had to swallow an objection that she was only twenty eight, but she'd had a lot of practice swallowing.

'So...what do we do first...My doctor said they'd have gym clothes here for me...,' Power girl asked, trying to change the subject.

'Oh, don't worry. We've got a suit built especially for you,' Kelly assured her, 'as well as everything you need to get you into the perfect shape.'

The two women, one fit and thin, one obese and wide, went down the hall, Kelly arresting her pace so that the waddling CEO could keep up. A security camera remained focused on them.

'Enjoy being that thin while you can Power Girl, *munch*,' Circe said through a mouthful of candy bar.

The witch sat on a rolling chair at the gym's security desk, shoes propped up on the desk. Fitting her location, Circe was wearing tight Lycra leggings and a sports bra, that didn't quite fit, a slight roll pouring over the top of the pants and her cleavage needing constant readjustment.

'Your fat ass is never going to be that thin again,' the witch promised, 'and soon, you won't even have your super powers.'