My Beautiful Girlfriend

8 hours ago, Master WG said:

She's turning into a food addict dude. There's no going back for her now ?

Nope, she just keeps pigging out everyday, she's up to 224. She talks about how she wants to gain about 10-15 more pounds, idk if she likes it or if she knows I like it, either way I'm not complaining and niether is she with all this good food!

Guest Wanna-feed-you

Damn she looks amazing ! keep feeding her lost of great fattening foods , that big fat belly is just begging for more .

Also this thread needs more sitting belly pics imo haha

keep up the great work man !

56 minutes ago, dh205hd said:

Hey.? Any news from the stretchmarkqueen?

Last night we went to town and it was great. First we went and got Chinese food, she lives for Chinese food lol. Then after that, we went and got her a blizzard, and then rode around the island for a bit, then she tells me she wants a large fry from McDonald's and three cookies....so on the way home she tells me how full she is, that had to make herself eat the rest of her food and she could feel her gut sticking out. I can't believe she's already gained five pounds this quickly!

many more to come!

IMG_0603.JPG

So we're in town yesterday and I ask her what she wants and she said she can't decide if she wanted McDonald's or Taco Bell, so I suggested why not both? Her eyes lit up and she said "really"?? So we went be Taco Bell and she orders 3 tacos and one burrito, and then we get to McDonald's, and she gets 2 triple cheeseburgers and a large fry and a large sweet tea, after we sit down and eat I start eating a few of her fries, so she gets mad and tells me to go order another one, so I did needless to say lol. We get done eating and she finished everything but one cheeseburger, then she looked up, rubbed her belly and let out a huge burp. She looked so pitiful sitting there after demolishing all that food, as we get up she said she wanted a Oreo mcflurry Togo ???

Her belly is slowly starting to poke out more and I am loving every second of it, we talked last night and she said she wouldn't really mind going up to 250, and that's only 25 pounds to go. It's unbelievable how much food she eats on a daily basis, she is a true food addict, I guess she just needed someone like me to come along and feed her !☺️

Lately I am slowly (but surely) starting to see a difference in my girlfriends shape, her tummy has started to droop down just a little bit over her undies. Today she stepped on the scale and it read 225.5, I can tell her appetite is growing, she has recently started eating more at one time. It's taking more and more to make her full and it's really starting to show. Her mom has asked her if anything was going on and if she was pregnant, but she just denied and said she was eating good. She has made a snack section in the closet and demands that I keep it full, and I gladly do!

Everytime we go out it has become a tradition to stop and get ice cream, no matter if we just got done eating, she has to stop and get her favorite ice cream. Like today we went to a pizza buffet, she ate until she had to unbutton her pants from that fact she couldn't breathe because they were so tight. After that we went to get her ice cream, and she scarfs that down quickly like always. Then we went shopping to stock back up on her snack collection, she always gets zebra cakes, Swiss rolls, chips, gummies, etc. 

On the way home she's asks to stop by McDonald's for a large fry and a large sweet tea, and while we're in line she sees the Popeyes across the street and she says very abruptly that she wants a biscuit and a side from there as well, and I said, are you sure you can eat all that? She gives me a look as if I were stupid for asking such a foolish thing, of course I can eat all that! So on the way home she leans her seat back and pulls her shirt up, and she asked me to rub her belly because it was so full, and I'm telling you I could feel how much she had eaten because of how tight and firm it was, I've never seen her this big and it's the greatest ever.

Heres a few pics, please keep all to yourselves, she not all that crazy about me putting pictures of her on here, so I'll just do mainly stories with a pic update every once in a while to show her gain 

image_0000147.jpeg

image_0000155.jpeg

image_0000156.jpeg

Guest dudeyo1985
7 hours ago, Italiancreampi said:

Why you don't knock her up? It will help her appetite a lot ;-)

This guy... lol (no offense friend)

Fatherhood isn't for the weak (not at all trying to imply that you aren't capable Bigbellylover69). Kids take commitment and sacrifice and literally sap the life out of you. The rewards MORE than make up for it (father of 2 and hopefully more eventually). 

And I also agree. Totally love the pregnant form and I admire women that bring children into the world and who are mothers and MILFs and all of it. So hey if you guys are ready for that step I say go for it. Take a look at the incredibly loved (and sadly now very missing) Maebh17. Keep living the dream man.

16 minutes ago, dudeyo1985 said:

This guy... lol (no offense friend)

Fatherhood isn't for the weak (not at all trying to imply that you aren't capable Bigbellylover69). Kids take commitment and sacrifice and literally sap the life out of you. The rewards MORE than make up for it (father of 2 and hopefully more eventually). 

And I also agree. Totally love the pregnant form and I admire women that bring children into the world and who are mothers and MILFs and all of it. So hey if you guys are ready for that step I say go for it. Take a look at the incredibly loved (and sadly now very missing) Maebh17. Keep living the dream man.

Yeah I'd say so myself, we talk about wanting to have kids all the time, but we both know we're too young and incapable of raising a child. I'd like to be a lil farther on in life before trying to get her pregnant. Even though I can not wait until that day! 

Until then I'm just gonna feed her until she busts out of all her clothes, she's getting more comfortable by the day. I can't get over the fact of how happy she is that I buy/feed her anything. Her last boyfriend made fun of her for being overweight, and I want her to gain weight.... so it's a bit of a change for her but it's been almost a month since I told her about my fetish and she's already gained 5lbs and is as happy as ever! (We've been together for 8 months, and I can tell how happy she is to be herself since I've told her what I prefer)

Guest dudeyo1985

"...I can tell how happy she is to be herself."

That's the important thing, keep her happy, and if that involves her apparent gluttony continuing then more fun for both of you.

Love how guys (like her ex, like my wifes ex) can be such dicks. Really makes things difficult for us nicer guys. And in the case of my wifes ex, he's a Budweiser drinking Harley riding bearded type with a bit of a beer-gut. Some dudes can drink and chow down and be out of shape all they want but expect their women to be in shape/skinny and only eat salads. I like a girl that eats. I think we all agree on that here. 

Enjoy busting your gf's clothes lol

• 5 weeks later...

sorry I haven't been posting just been busy

She has been constantly gaining and she is already 236 pounds... her belly has continued to get softer by the day, and her ever increasing appetite has stretched her belly with with more stretch marks appearing

We went to Taco Bell yesterday and she had 6 burritos and a large soda, and when we got home she wanted me to make waffles and French fries then rub her stuffed tummy!

here's a couple recent pics( please don't share)

IMG_0859.JPG

image_0000175.jpeg

Thanks! She has been gaining quite a bit lately, she doesn't even really think about how much she really eats she just snacks  throughout the day but it really adds up to be a lot. I ask her to stuff her belly for me and she doesn't mind at all, in fact she likes it because I rub and kiss on her tummy while shes stuffing her face. She's gained about 15 pounds rather quickly and it's starting to show on her expanding gut, she has tiny stretches showing up all around the bottom her her belly and I just can't wait to see them grow! 

I have started feeding/stuffing her so much it's become a everyday routine for her to eat until she's full and then snack for the rest of the day, she knows that I like the fact that she eats so much, so she'll see how much she can put down at a time and when I walk in she likes to tell me about all the junk food she just devoured!

i don't think she plans on getting huge, just haveing a nice little gut for me to love and kiss on, she said she wants to stop gaining around 250( maybe a little over) I guess we'll she when the time comes...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! We've been rather busy with life but my girlfriend is still constantly putting on weight, as of yesterday she was 238.4. She had a stuffed tummy after all the tacos she ate! She loves her growing belly more than ever and she's really getting a pretty big gut, she said that she wants to see what she looks like at 250 but really wants to go to 260 so she can have an enormous belly for me to love! Oh and she's 45 inches around her waist!

IMG_0895.JPG