Turned on by decreasing fitness levels

Tee

Im a 20 year old girl and over the 6 months I've become very unfit. I'm big into playing soccer. For my whole life I was always one of, if not the fittest on the team. A player who everyone could rely on to run non-stop for 90 minutes. Over the past year/six months however, my fitness levels have dropped massively. I've put on weight and started smoking. Nowadays, I cant even start for my soccer team when before I was one of the main players. I can barely run for 10 minutes without gasping for air and being totally out of breath. Strangely however, I am turned on in a way at just how unfit I've become.. Is this strange?

Strange enough to make two almost identical posts about it. ;) But not such a strange thing around here, no. Diminishing fitness is definitely a turn-on for me, and for plenty of others. It's no mere coincidence that fitness-related stuff is so frequently featured in weight gain fiction and fetish modeling photos/videos. Not everyone will agree or approve, of course, even here at Curvage--but that's OK. You're still in good company, and us extra-kinky pervs can stick together.

10 hours ago, Tee said:

Im a 20 year old girl and over the 6 months I've become very unfit. I'm big into playing soccer. For my whole life I was always one of, if not the fittest on the team. A player who everyone could rely on to run non-stop for 90 minutes. Over the past year/six months however, my fitness levels have dropped massively. I've put on weight and started smoking. Nowadays, I cant even start for my soccer team when before I was one of the main players. I can barely run for 10 minutes without gasping for air and being totally out of breath. Strangely however, I am turned on in a way at just how unfit I've become.. Is this strange?

Pics or it didn't happen

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

I think the picture does her justice.....not only in size but beauty.  She look's pretty damn cute.

Yeah, we had a great time.

There was a huge sexual connection but not much in terms of compatible personalities. We fucked for a month and then broke up.

Guest shegotfat

I understand the OP perfectly. I was out of shape for a few months and it was a big turn on for me, although eventually the embarrassment outweighed the arousal and I got back into shape, but sometimes I fantasize with letting myself go completely. For the moment I'm content with other girls getting out of shape.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11 February 2017 at 8:03 PM, Tee said:

We would love to see your progress. Please share with us. It turns all of us on as much as you!

• 5 weeks later...

Not unusual at all!  I can totally relate, with the way my gf has grown quite a beer belly and become lazier and more sluggish over time.  She'd never take up smoking, something we both agree on, but she does drink quite a bit now and she hasn't exercised in years.  I doubt there's an ounce of muscle on her.