Incomplete Weight Gain Stories

riptoryx

We’ve all come across them before: intriguing weight gain stories, full of promise, yet left frustratingly incomplete. While waning inspiration may sometimes cause an author to walk away from a story for good, at other times a persistence or resurgence of audience interest might restore an author’s enthusiasm and prompt a return, even years later.

With hope for encouraging that kind of literary lightning-strike (and knowing that the some of the authors-in-question will likely read this), here are a few works-in-progress that I would love to see finished:

Practical Joke” by Greinskyn

This is an extremely promising, realistic(ish) revenge and role-reversal story involving a classic girls’ “fat camp” set up, including the all-but-obligatory snide, overbearing camp counselor. While the set-up sounds like a cliché, as is usually the case for this sort of stuff, it’s the execution rather than the premise that makes the story great. Unfortunately, after a wonderful set-up, the story ends right when everything was converging towards a climax.  I know Greinskyn is still around, and I even brought this story back to his attention when he very kindly started chatting me up about “The Slowest Champion -Revisited-.“ I’d love to see him finish this story.

"Miranda's Worst Mission" by Sulla67 (now apparently operating under the alias @Batman76)

Ever since playing Mass Effect 2, I’ve been a sucker for all things Miranda Lawson. (Years ago, I even commissioned @kastemel to make this fun little comic: Biotic Bully.) This story very much scratches my itch in that regard, and it gets a lot done with what has been written so far. Yet, being set as a prequel to the game, it leaves also quite a lot of big questions hanging about how everything would sync up with canon lore (and weights!). It ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, and has remained that way for years. With the original Mass Effect trilogy wrapped up, and Miranda unlikely to appear in any future Mass Effect games, the chances of this kind of fan fiction being completed will only dwindle as time marches on. Still, I hold out some small hope that a proverbial Lazarus Project may still bring Sulla67 back to save Miranda’s fat ass from the Reapers of abandoned weight gain fiction.

Melissa’s Journal” by @Maverick

I’m not sure this one even really counts as an “incomplete” story. It definitely comes to an abrupt halt, seemingly with plenty of clear road left to run, but Maverick has explained that he thinks he’s covered all the scenarios and character developments he wanted to, even if the story doesn’t quite wrap up where he had originally intended. There is some potentially good news for this one, though. Recently, Maverick has hinted that he might revisit these characters in a new story featuring a sort of “reunion” setting.

Tiers of Joy” by HeavyCream

Another fun story of ambivalent weight gain, with some role-reversal, revenge, and humiliation elements.  If her alias is to be believed, the underpinnings of this story are partly based on personal experience. “{n progress” for a long time, the author seems to wander in and out of “the community,” with work on the story being less of a priority and more of a spur-of-the-moment distraction. Nonetheless, I think any additions would be quite welcome.

What are some unfinished stories that you would most like to see completed?

I really enjoyed Mrak's stories, but these two are my absolute favorites from him. Sadly, they haven't been updated for almost 4 years.

The Power of Fantasy Man gets magic powers, boners ensue

Revenge All Around Girl gets shit-talked by her roommate, decides to attempt to make her fat as revenge