Shannon Purser (Barb from Stranger Things)

Dr.Krieger

54 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Big Bertha is over 900lbs and by my best guess eight feet tall, she would be CGI and played by a thin actress because her alter ego is a supermodel, you can't really change that because if you do than you lose the only real hook for the character.

CGI Shannon skinny, then CGI her to Bertha proportions, and the film ends with Shannon at her actual size as the default size of her character.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "(tw// fake blood on second slide) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 🎃🧛🏻‍♀️👻🕸 I hope you enjoy all the candy, scary (or not so scary) movies, and costumes your heart desires. Stay safe! Stay spooky! (And please, please just stay home. No party is worth getting covid.) 🌝Hair/makeup by @blondiewoodbeauty and me. Photos by @blondiewoodbeauty 🖤" (10/31/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest johnnystalin

Equal.S01E01.WEBRip.x264-ION10_Moment2.thumb.jpg.3a80fd79bb1b6a7b3be0e48b1ef7b62f.jpgEqual.S01E01.WEBRip.x264-ION10_Moment.thumb.jpg.3cb7e8da3d228fa6f3f7d9d2fcbce71f.jpgshe was in this documentary for like 1 minute and this is the best pic ur gonna get from it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To give everyone a much-needed update...

Here are a number of recent/"newish" photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "O October! Blanket me in auburn leaves and dappled sun. Speak to me in spectral winds and warm spice. Let me be not afraid of the darkness. Let me welcome the unknown to my hearth as an old friend and take its hand. Let the whispering ghosts both ancient and new come to greet me. I am a wandering spirit just like you. 🕸⚰️🖤🎃" (10/01/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "💀🖤👻" (10/31/21):

5.jpg

6.jpg

Caption: "🌷Backwoods Venus🌷 when I first saw these photos after our shoot in the summer, I didn’t know how to feel. they were beautiful. everything Valheria does is beautiful. she’s a true visionary and I consider myself so lucky every time we get to shoot together. the whole team behind these pictures is amazing and even though it was a humid, sweaty shoot in a creek that probably had snakes, it was a great day. so what was the hesitation? I felt exposed. I felt overwhelmingly aware of my body and how short it falls of the beauty standards our society has indoctrinated us with. indoctrinated me with. ever since I was maybe 10, I’d internalized the idea that fat is one of the worst things you can be. I learned that if you are fat, your options are to punish your psyche and your body until you are not or try to compensate however you can. I got good at makeup. I am strategic about how much skin I show and where. I cast myself as the “mom friend” even when it felt wrong because, in my mind, being desirable wasn’t really an option. I’ve realized over the years that I’m not just strategic about revealing my body. I’m strategic about revealing my soul- who gets to know me and how well. sometimes that’s wisdom. other times, it’s just a debilitating fear of vulnerability-a reflexive shrinking away from a potential hurt. what I do know is that the hiding hurts more than the exposure. dreading the moments someone wants to see me in my entirety, body and soul, hurts. so, here I am, exposing myself. I am not confident. I am just refusing to let my fear keep me from living. I am just me." (11/11/21):

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

As a bit of a bonus, here's a trio of behind-the-scenes photos:

16.jpg

17.jpg