Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

This whole thing still has me stunned.  I remember following her on you tube even before AGT/Indo got a hold of her and before Curvage people discovered her.  She was seemingly a relatively shy rather shapely woman who wanted to track weight loss on you tube.  She was basically anorexic measured by today's standards at 130 but that butt and hips were always there.  Then she was coaxed into making short videos with AGT/Indo but was relatively shy.  Then all of a sudden boom the shyness fell away and she began reveling in the attention and seemed to enjoy being playfully sexy on camera.  She made a few dollars with the Indo Videos got bored with the attention and dropped out of sight........And here we are full circle she is obviously larger than she was when she started out in large part from having kids.  It seems now she really revels in fully displaying her sexuality.  I see a lot of women with not so conventionally attractive bodies using social media as a means of sharing their sexuality.  Many women are exhibitionists at heart and social media has offered them an outlet.  I actually shudder to think how much money she would have made at the height of her popularity if Paetron had have been around back then.  Either way I think she won't be going away anytime soon.  She has fully embraced her exhibitionist nature, apparently has a partner that doesn't mind and she is just now taping into the money she can make using social media.  This truly is quite a remarkable story...........

Very well said! I too remember the All Good Things videos when she was quite shy, but you could still see her playful side. I'm really happy that she has embraced her newfound curves, because they are quite spectacular to say the least! She was never this top heavy before....and now I'd say that is an even better feature than her World Famous hip to waist ratio! 

7 hours ago, dazzler_77 said:

Couldn't resist this one... 41-32-51... a nice round 180lbs on that 5'2" bod... loving it!

Her shape is so wonderfully unique! Thick women with an hourglass shape are extremely rare (bust/hips same size, with waist 8-10 inches smaller), and what Mal has going on is even more exceptional - with her hips ten inches bigger than her bust and a tiny waist, it's almost like she's an hourglass & pear combined. Mind boggling proportions!

So, Maebh hasn't commented here in more than 15 days... and people keep posting... is this thread gonna be close as well as the Carmen LaFox's??? Because in the Carmen Lafox's one people keep posting content as well. I don't understand the different policy treatment.

Sorry if it is a bit off topic.

23 hours ago, berserker1 said:

I don't understand the different policy treatment.

Sorry if it is a bit off topic.

From what I understand, Carmen doesn't want content posted. Mal doesn't care. That's the difference.

19 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Score magazine used to list the top heavy models who's measurements were equal to or over 100 when added up. Mal is in the rare bunch of top heavy models now! I still can't get over how much her breasts have grown in the last few years!

That's quite a novel system though Mal's measurements would have always been over 100 when added up.

Also, a woman with a flat chest/ass/hips but an obese waist would be way over 100 too.

Hmm, even the average woman might be 100.

Needs a better system; not that I'm over thinking it or anything 😆😆