Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Yes i believe its a dress she has worn several times. She changed into it back in November and i think she is wearing it in that dildo bathroom video from her only fans. 

She doesnt speak in the video, so idk. Guess she just likes it

OK, thanks oatmeal. I like it when she talks in her videos. She has a nice voice and I like it when she cracks herself up.

Screengrabs from her video on the 14th of Feb. This is right after she had the lower weigh in. She does state that she only eats around 2,000 cal a day but its in the context of her still looking quite fat and people frequently assuming her weight is much higher due to her height. My guess is she was a few lbs down in Feb but that the dramatic drop from her highest is partially due to differences in the scales she used. Regardless, she is amazing.

Screenshot_20210407-080727_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-081312_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-081439_Video Player.jpg

Guest nonrelated

I never thought I'd say for a woman with such an unreal body that her face is one of her best features, but she is literally too adorable now. So soft and sweet... Spectacular. I hope she does reach 300 like her mom