Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sinman said:

Just aheads up for anyone on Mal's pat reon. She is considering posting clips on other sites such as Manyvids. I suggested Curvage & Clips4sale. Let your voices be heard!

Well at least that way people can pick which clips to spend money on...if any.

9 hours ago, oatmeal said:

I think this all depends on if she will be making separate content for Manyvid. I think the chief complaint about her ** was a lack of content. If she starts making clips just for Manyvids then ** members will lose out. If she just makes available content thats also available on her ** then i feel like its a win win. More funds for her, more options for the consumer.

If she keeps up the pace of updates im going to have to upgrade to FA tier again. 

Chief complaint was how much it cost based on the quality and quantity of content. Nobody would be complaining if there were regular updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, bellymon said:

fucking CHRIST look at all that.😍 What I wouldn't do to her.
I want to die suffocated in her ass. Just sit on my face until it goes dark. That's how i wanna go. 

Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 1.31.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 1.37.46 PM.png

I feel like that would be a disappointing way to go. If she didn't stop sitting on you after you passed out, she'd be going to jail for homicide. Death by face sitting isn't considered a legal form of assisted suicide. Pretty sure most women want the guy they're having fun with to both be alive and not leave them with a jail sentence. Just sayin'.

9 hours ago, ilikecereal said:

Which is fine, except she is running a business where subscribers pay for her content. It would be nice if she communicated to her subscribers that she was going to go awol. I have no idea if she’s going to post this month or if I’m just throwing my $40 away. There has to be some level of accountability on her end if she’s going to accept money from people. 

Except that people will pay anyway. If you don't want to throw your money away, just pay every once in a while, get the backlog of content that has built up, and then cancel. Only thing that will happen is you'll not be the first to see the new content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would seem to confirm my earlier theory that it is about making a specific amount of money, or about only continuing if she is consistently making a certain amount of money. Not surprising, and I doubt she'd have come back for a second round of she didn't see enough profit in it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is dumb. She's one person in a sea of models. If you don't like her stuff like her fan boys do, don't pay for her to dump it on you. Pick one of the literally hundreds of others. She's not unique or special, she's just another model, charging the price she can for what she's selling. So much angst over such a trivial matter.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...