Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/16/2018 at 3:45 PM, oatmeal said:

I love when @maebh17 shows up to speak the truth to these hard headed dudes. I use to love the talking videos where she would set the record staight on whatever nonsense was floating around on chat boards. 

Trust me: in the Internet Era, that's never enough when dealing with low-functioning trolls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, bellymon said:

all that meat 

eAdgi2x.png  3,026   596.05 kB

On 2/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, John Smith said:

weight GIF

On 2/14/2019 at 12:31 PM, Handel said:

18 hours ago, bellymon said:

On 2/14/2019 at 9:16 AM, jarhead78 said:

Looking extra plush in her latest vid.  She plays with her squishy, growing belly and talks about what a naughty girl she’s being in that she is eating all she wants and how the pounds are piling on! 

ED74743F-3AF3-414C-91BE-CC41293C0977.jpeg  1,293   63.03 kB

On 2/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, John Smith said:

weight GIF

Damn, that was so much to behold that her pictures alone reassigned my gender.

Image associée

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 2:46 AM, Pinus_strobus said:

Anyone know what her measurements are now, particularly the boobs?  A few months back, before she started gaining, they were already huge. Breasts seem even bigger now.

I once dated a girl with G-cups, and hers rock hard. Because they stuck so far out, she had trouble with her back.. that and a car accident. But anyway, Mal's look even bigger... even if they don't stick out that far.

I wish to her that she bounces back from this accident.

Oups. Wrong choice of words.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, drum said:

55 on the way to 80 lol

Mate, the world's naturally largest-hipped women have around a set of 85 to 92-inch hips then a matching-sized behind catching up. One of the USSBBW models of Big Cuties claims to be 100-inch wide from below the waist at 750lbs. And no one ever measured up the body proportions of the world's fattest women (who are about 1000 to 1400lbs), so... feasible. 😂

But most of these largest-hipped woman stand up between about five-feet-seven to over six-feet tall and were generally of a built capable to carry on various stages of significant "excess weight" . Looking at the pictures of hers when she used to be thinner, Mal looked sremingly of a rather medium built even when she wasn't bigger, so I suppose that for a five-feet-two tall woman, she's capable to somehow bear her 100-lbs extra weight much easily than alike-sized women of same height range but of smaller carriage. I heard about some feedees between four-feet-nine to five-feet-three tall who begun to experience mildly serious mobility issues once into thr 180s to 220s pounds (the kind of mobility issues that bigger women of much taller stature experiences when they are getting closer to 300 pounds) , but Mal seems still quite dynamic for a very heavy lady. 

But I doubt she's gonna be still capable of full self-mobility the day she gotta be ten-inches wider from the lower body.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, md2069 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.............I suspect it has more to do with “protecting” Mal and her Pay content.  The nude and more provocative stuff is what makes her the most money.  The selective morality here is hilarious.  Let’s see if they keep this comment up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

(**mumbling between coughs**) Lucy Collett...