Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest CarolineFA

This community is just silly "safe" ... Let's try the below photo lol. Check out the NSFW ones that got mod deleted from here on her Reddit fan group. 

Screenshot_20220824-064632_Brave.jpg

Her most recent photos are the ones from @CarolineFA posted on 8/6. So yeah, she lost a lot of weight. I'm guessing that's why the FA tier hasn't been updated in quite some time over at P***eon, though I guess she was always a bit sporadic with updates, so maybe that's just par for the course.

Her steady gain circa 2017 to a few months ago was the stuff of dreams for me. As an old fart around here, I remember when she first burst on the scene, and so I've loved every bit of this. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me hoping to see 300lb Mal one day, so that's sad, but maybe it's better for me in the "my heart might explode if that happens" sort of way, so that's a bullet dodged I guess. 

2 hours ago, TheZodiacBrave said:

Her most recent photos are the ones from @CarolineFA posted on 8/6. So yeah, she lost a lot of weight. I'm guessing that's why the FA tier hasn't been updated in quite some time over at P***eon, though I guess she was always a bit sporadic with updates, so maybe that's just par for the course.

Her steady gain circa 2017 to a few months ago was the stuff of dreams for me. As an old fart around here, I remember when she first burst on the scene, and so I've loved every bit of this. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me hoping to see 300lb Mal one day, so that's sad, but maybe it's better for me in the "my heart might explode if that happens" sort of way, so that's a bullet dodged I guess. 

Yea, Mal over the last 3 years was phenominal stuff. I'm with you on the 300lbs stuff, sucks it never got that far, one can only dream with a perfect BBW body like hers how that would've looked, but man that was a fun ride. At the end of the day, if she's happy where she's at, that's all that really matters at the end of the day. 

Guest CarolineFA
7 hours ago, davejump said:

How do you know the 8/6 pics are most recent?

August 18 are most recent... Just look at her Twitter account love 😊