Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest CarolineFA
13 hours ago, Casanovab said:

Where this from, recent?

Good question love... I don't think it's this year.

22 hours ago, Casanovab said:

8BD0D626-6C89-4C9A-A02D-2C3CAD9953A2.thumb.jpeg.09c18b9fb8ac98dd0fefca7d218b4c58.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, We are burying a golden age today, I believe that our dear and tender is not even above 200 pounds anymore 😢

Yeah. She posted another photo on twitter today and her belly almost looked deflated. 😞

On 7/17/2022 at 9:28 PM, Casanovab said:

8BD0D626-6C89-4C9A-A02D-2C3CAD9953A2.thumb.jpeg.09c18b9fb8ac98dd0fefca7d218b4c58.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, We are burying a golden age today, I believe that our dear and tender is not even above 200 pounds anymore 😢

Ok so I wasn't just seeing things on her twitter.
Well we can smile that it happened. Something we were all asking her to do in the late 2000's early 2010's actually happened. She got BIG and looked INCREDIBLE! We should be thankful we got to experience this journey with her.
Now she can relax and continue to do her own thing.

Guest nonrelated
On 7/17/2022 at 9:28 PM, Casanovab said:

Maybe she got sick. Didn't she imply once she wanted to get to her mom's weight of 300+ once? 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:02 AM, Lake Terror said:

Ok so I wasn't just seeing things on her twitter.
Well we can smile that it happened. Something we were all asking her to do in the late 2000's early 2010's actually happened. She got BIG and looked INCREDIBLE! We should be thankful we got to experience this journey with her.
Now she can relax and continue to do her own thing.

I always respected her choices man others and I on this site can be sad it happen, cause I never put pressure on her so why you say relax? If she did this it is because she wanted to so indeed yes « she can relax and continue to do her own thing » as she always did, but The fact that we prefer her fat and round and that we shout our sadness on this community based around « fat » is also ok!