Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Any possibility you might know @Miners666 ??

spacer.png

1 hour ago, bellymon said:

My favorite stat was when he would compare her body fat percentage to various types of dairy. Like…who would even think of that? 🤣

Well you get skimmed milk > whole milk, and single cream > double cream, so it seemed pretty logical to me to compare the % thickness of cream to % thickness of women (eg. her milkshake so thick it's butter, it brings all the palaeolithic boys to the yard). I don't think Mal's measurements have changed that significantly to update anything, plus the last couple of times she missed her thigh circumference, and her bra size is out of date because it's been years since she used the 'ABraThatFits' method. Mal's still at her highest thickness of at least 137 though (previous highest was June 2020 of 132), which places her as thick as butter, which has been the case post 220lbs.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Miners666 said:

spacer.png

Well you get skimmed milk > whole milk, and single cream > double cream, so it seemed pretty logical to me to compare the % thickness of cream to % thickness of women (eg. her milkshake so thick it's butter, it brings all the palaeolithic boys to the yard). I don't think Mal's measurements have changed that significantly to update anything, plus the last couple of times she missed her thigh circumference, and her bra size is out of date because it's been years since she used the 'ABraThatFits' method. Mal's still at her highest thickness of at least 137 though (previous highest was June 2020 of 132), which places her as thick as butter, which has been the case post 220lbs.

spacer.png

Wait…was it you? 

Guest nonrelated
23 hours ago, Miners666 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the classic Curvage content I come here for. Web 1.0 spirit against social media hordes. Preserve and spread the flame! 

Guest CarolineFA
1 hour ago, bellymon said:

She just reposts stuff from mal malloy’s reddit

You got it hun lol.. Sometimes other sources like her Twitter, IG, or older vids for fun 

Guest nonrelated
33 minutes ago, bellymon said:

4E8D7857-074A-4428-A26A-3E2230BAD664.png

This is one of the best photos of her I've seen, honestly <3 grabbing that thick roll of chub knocks me out 😳 I'm so happy she's embracing the belly!