Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest CarolineFA
1 hour ago, bellymon said:

lmao she posted this 38 MINUTES AGO

I think you meant to say, thank you. Stay appreciative and supportive love or don't say anything at all. 

Guest nonrelated
4 minutes ago, CarolineFA said:

I think you meant to say, thank you. Stay appreciative and supportive love or don't say anything at all. 

In fairness I think his astonishment was in admiration. Nice work 

her gain is not fully appreciated... pretty face, always. a blessed figure. imagine you are her boyfriend, you have a thin and fit bottom heavy lady. you crave for more of course. and in a fwe years she gives you absolutely everything. imagine having her on top... you have the pretty face, the beautiful eyes and smile. but now... you have her on top again, a bigger ass, legs filled with cellulite, lovehandles, an actual belly ! from a bottom heavy girl, and boobs to dream about... absolutely fantastic. the stuff that keeps curvage alive.

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

her gain is not fully appreciated... pretty face, always. a blessed figure. imagine you are her boyfriend, you have a thin and fit bottom heavy lady. you crave for more of course. and in a fwe years she gives you absolutely everything. imagine having her on top... you have the pretty face, the beautiful eyes and smile. but now... you have her on top again, a bigger ass, legs filled with cellulite, lovehandles, an actual belly ! from a bottom heavy girl, and boobs to dream about... absolutely fantastic. the stuff that keeps curvage alive.

“Her gain is not fully appreciated”

my dude you are literally posting in a 158 page thread dedicated exclusively to her

Guest nonrelated
54 minutes ago, valka66 said:

image.thumb.png.ed7a84b0861a74504722aa7d4f19fabf.png

nah, it's an incredible still from a video, my jaw dropped watching it 🤯

I don't even know what to say but this is easily one of, if not her best photos ever and she is one of, if not the best bbw in her weight range. How I wish she would talk her experiences like her old videos years ago! This is legendary. She's officially a proper fat woman now I think, but absolutely classical about it.