Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bellymon said:

hate to be a bubble burster but i seen a gif of the video and looks like the aspect ratio is a bit off, making her look much wider than reality. she's still very chubby tho, but I don't think she's gained significantly

The aspect ratio is normal on the video/gif/screenshot, she has definitely gained. Whether it’s “significant” or not is subjective. 

Fingers crossed we get a new weigh in soon.  My guess is she is hovering around her peak weight. It wouldnt surprise me if she was up 5 or 10 lbs but i doubt she has added much more than that. 

Im just so glad she is back. I cant wait for a longer video where she talks. Maybe she will catch us up on what she has been up to.

7 hours ago, oatmeal said:

New weight and measurements are out and available for only $5. 

Hey dude I would love to have access to such an entertainment and at this price! Unfortunately I’m afraid that her onlyfans is 25 and her ** 35, don’t see any 5 around there, please light me the way