Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

There’s a lot of conclusions being drawn in this thread without any context. The comment about looking like her mom was definitely about her hair. She said she’s looking big but feels like she may have lost some weight. She said she eats about 2000 calories a day, but gave no indication at all that she’s on a diet or trying to lose weight. 

She’s not at her heaviest right now, but that’s just how bodies work. Weight goes up and down. She still looks delightfully soft and chubby, and seems to enjoy the weight she’s gained. Don’t ruin a good thing by trying to push your expectations on her. 

3 hours ago, ilikecereal said:

There’s a lot of conclusions being drawn in this thread without any context. The comment about looking like her mom was definitely about her hair. She said she’s looking big but feels like she may have lost some weight. She said she eats about 2000 calories a day, but gave no indication at all that she’s on a diet or trying to lose weight. 

She’s not at her heaviest right now, but that’s just how bodies work. Weight goes up and down. She still looks delightfully soft and chubby, and seems to enjoy the weight she’s gained. Don’t ruin a good thing by trying to push your expectations on her. 

Is there any information when she was at her heaviest? I could guess her belly sticked out last year somehow more than early this year.

8 hours ago, ilikecereal said:

I like that shit, what the world would be if we all trust in our fears? Damn it, I want to believe it!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you’re not a big enough fan, don’t subscribe to her ONLY FANS. It’s as simple as that. If you don’t agree with the pricing tough luck, wait for a discount or something... you’re not sharing your body online for the set price with the risk of exposure to friends and family, leaked content and limiting other job options because people are judgmental as fuck about sex workers. You don’t set the price, nor do you define her schedule. Or do you guys expect that for 5$ - 15$ a month that you own any model on onlyfans, a model’s ideals and values and her published contents and what they should be posting at what frequency? Because clearly you should talk to a therapist if that’s the case. 

3 minutes ago, wotwotindabutt said:

@wotwotindabuttwhite knighting for virtue points...  when the conversation becomes extra nasty, jump in with an apprehensive “whoa fellas, tone it down”, but to immediately virtue signal, and blanket everyone with a “slap on the wrist” style paragraph on sex workers morals, ideologies and ethics is silly and overkill.  Folks are making general conversation and comments on the frequency of her posts.  That’s perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Livitow said:

The general tone of this thread lately has been bashing mal for the fact she doesn’t adhere to your ideals weight gaining wise, content wise, price wise, so yes maybe a little wake up post on what is considered normal brain activity and behavior in regards to “it’s none of your f*cking business what she does” is justified. And if you wish to turf that up to white knighting feel free. ✌️

She’s a grown ass woman. She is providing a service for money. And just like any service, if its inadequate i think people should have a right to complain, critique, and even refuse to use that service anymore. This is why it never changes. Why she knows she can charge $40 for doing like 1 or 2 half ass videos because white knights will always bark down any criticism. You wouldn’t tolerate this anywhere else. You wouldn’t pay for a steak dinner and when the waiter comes back with a pathetic tiny cut, so overcooked it has the consistency of a hockey puck be like “oh sorry i guess they were having a bad day”. No you wouldn’t. Constructive criticism is healthy. 

Apple’s and oranges, if you place an order in a restaurant or online for a physical product you’ve got the right to complain about the state it gets served or delivered to you, this is a support platform and any tips or money involved is given by choice in the form of support or tipping, a better comparison would be you go into a stripclub with 15$ and you tip it expecting to get the full shebang, instead the stripper laughs in your face and you then follow it up by sitting in front of the doorway to the stripclub shouting to everyone going in how shitty the strippers are.

nah if you had constructive criticism you would just direct message mal on her onlyfans and give the critique there.

You guys are just completely blind to your own toxic and abusive behavior, like what is it that you expect Mal does?
Come on Curvage and read your shit posts and be like:

"Ah yes! These Curvage guys really are fantastic fans I really should make better content for them and interact with them in the forum!
They are so appreciative.. they literally don't complain about anything,
my weight gain has been plenty over the years and is going fast enough,
they love my curves, and I'm more than just a fat body to them to jerk of to,
they're supportive of my contents and promote it for me in a respectful manner in their thread dedicated to me."

All i'm saying is IF you're ever unsatisfied with any Onlyfans subscription take the "L" and unsubscribe and move on to another model.
Instead of sticking around and actively setting out to hurt her online business by constantly whining how you spent some money and she doesn't post enough according to YOUR standards. 
Maybe if you can't take a $40 loss without getting your panties all tied up than maybe you shouldn't even have a Onlyfans profile to begin with. 

This is dumb. She's one person in a sea of models. If you don't like her stuff like her fan boys do, don't pay for her to dump it on you. Pick one of the literally hundreds of others. She's not unique or special, she's just another model, charging the price she can for what she's selling. So much angst over such a trivial matter.