Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bellymon said:

So...are two half-assed belly play videos all were gonna get for January?

this is what happens every time i buy a subscription. Never again

oh dont worry the next move is some lame I got busy, sick  excuse............its a time honored internet model pattern. :(  Maybe she has a legit reason, but weve seen this sooooooo many times.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barrywhite
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

She just posted a weigh-in and follow-up video.  She's on a 2000 calorie/day diet and has lost 20 pounds already 😭

Jesus fuckin wept, this year just keeps getting worse

Guest vegetaover9000
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

She mentioned she didn't want to look like her mom.  But she might just have been talking about her new hair color.  She wasn't very clear.

Her mum must be a pretty milf.

3 hours ago, pj44 said:

She just posted a weigh-in and follow-up video.  She's on a 2000 calorie/day diet and has lost 20 pounds already 😭

3 hours ago, davejump said:

oh no..

did she say why the weight loss?

2 hours ago, barrywhite said:

Jesus fuckin wept, this year just keeps getting worse

Oh ye all of much melodrama 😉 - I don't think she said she was actively losing weight

She talked about looking huge cos she's short and then said she 'felt like she'd lost some weight' - And then said that she does sometimes lose weight cos she only eats about 2000 calories a day and she was just rambling a bit

We've always known she wasn't an active gainer but more passive and 2000 calories a day is a pretty average amount for a woman her size - She'd be eating a LOT fewer calories than that if she was actively on a diet

Guest barrywhite
53 minutes ago, thesloth said:

Oh ye all of much melodrama 😉 - I don't think she said she was actively losing weight

She talked about looking huge cos she's short and then said she 'felt like she'd lost some weight' - And then said that she does sometimes lose weight cos she only eats about 2000 calories a day and she was just rambling a bit

We've always known she wasn't an active gainer but more passive and 2000 calories a day is a pretty average amount for a woman her size - She'd be eating a LOT fewer calories than that if she was actively on a diet

But she's lost 20lbs......