Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Aside from the weight gain.......It’s hard to believe that 13 years have passed since she first made a you tube video about wanting to lose weight when she was probably 100 + pounds less than she is now.  This is more of a natural progression more than anything else.  She had kids and basically never lost the weight which happens to a lot of women.  

Be thankful, she gave us 13 years of excitement. What more can we ask from her.

I remember her first disappearing years ago, and I was sad when I could no longer find more update of her.

Then when she came back and I was like a kid who found candy.

If she is truely 5"1 or 2 and 235 lb, then her BMI is in mid 40s. l wish for her good health as much as I enjoy watching her getting chunky. After all these years, she is more than just a name with some WG photos to me.

This would seem to confirm my earlier theory that it is about making a specific amount of money, or about only continuing if she is consistently making a certain amount of money. Not surprising, and I doubt she'd have come back for a second round of she didn't see enough profit in it.

This is one post - are there others? She has really allowed herself to become VERY fat, and I have enjoyed every pound. I assume it was to make a living. But I am cheap and never bought in. Not to be insensitive, if she disappears what will she do for a living? Hasn’t she painted herself into a corner - she has no partner/sig. other as far as I know. I have followed her for a long time, kinda sad if she leaves...

40 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Not to be insensitive, if she disappears what will she do for a living? Hasn’t she painted herself into a corner - she has no partner/sig. other as far as I know.

I'm assuming she has had some kind of other job in between the years where she did her modelling thing, so she could probably go back to that? There's more out there than just selling pics online ya know. But yeah, shame to see her go. I'll poor one out for a real one.

3 minutes ago, wangster957 said:

I'm assuming she has had some kind of other job in between the years where she did her modelling thing, so she could probably go back to that? There's more out there than just selling pics online ya know. But yeah, shame to see her go. I'll poor one out for a real one.

Yeah, she obviously will find something of course. Guess I was mostly thinking of my missing a “one of a kind” ! Being selfish, truth be told...

10 hours ago, dajiangyou said:

Be thankful, she gave us 13 years of excitement. What more can we ask from her.

I remember her first disappearing years ago, and I was sad when I could no longer find more update of her.

Then when she came back and I was like a kid who found candy.

If she is truely 5"1 or 2 and 235 lb, then her BMI is in mid 40s. l wish for her good health as much as I enjoy watching her getting chunky. After all these years, she is more than just a name with some WG photos to me.

It’s time.........She went above and beyond what most people even here would have imagined. I personally would have never imagined she would let herself get this large.  I just don’t see her eating herself into oblivion and approaching 300 or more pounds.  The gravy train (a lot provided from guys here) was I’m sure lucrative for her which is why she came back even after having kids.  She’s been at this for a long time and is probably sick of it, but I suspect she doesn’t want to give up the money.  

Guest otriche

Whatever you decide, I hope it's the best decision for your own well being, whether it's slowing down, taking a break, moving on, some sort of balance somehow. Some people will always be insatiable in what they want, but sticking to your own ideals is definitely the way to go. It's been a pleasure (in more ways than one? hah) watching you [watch us?]. Please! Be! Human!

(You know our alts? Damn, I had thought no one gave a shit!)

39 minutes ago, maebh17 said:

You guys...

Well, I imagine your post is going to open up the floodgates, so before the little Dutch boy takes his finger out of the dike...

I've said this before (on an alt you've probably apparently figured out, shucks) but at the end of the day you have to do what ultimately is best for you, and I like to think the silent majority of your fans agree, even if we occasionally forget (I know I've been guilty of that in the past, and I'm not proud of it). I think those of us who've been around long enough understand that the music can stop at anytime, with or without warning. We — or at least I — hope it doesn't for quite a while (selfish, I know), but I certainly won't blame you when you decide to call time. I think posts like the one you've just made (which I'm sure wasn't fun or easy to do) goes a long way though. It's a reminder that you're human, and while I genuinely feel bad that it also means you've read all the cringey things we've collectively say about you, it's nice to know you care. So, sincerely, thank you.

Moral of the story: we give a shit about you. Don't be afraid to let us know when things are rough. Most of us will be able to keep it in our pants long enough to write something that will hopefully make you feel a teeny bit better. And we'll shame the ones who can't. So really it's a win-win.

Thanks for the vids. Be well.

27 minutes ago, maebh17 said:

Idk idk. I keep quiet on purpose. I don't know what the point is in writing this or anything. 

And also it's very hard to shut up once I start talking sooooo wah wah. 

I don't know, maybe it's helpful to keep talking.  I came here recently because all of the bars are closed and I wanted to get these thoughts out of my head on a forum with like-minded individuals.  Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:14 PM, maebh17 said:

Quitting?

Meme Kombucha GIF

Im not quitting. Good lord.

I wrote a big long thing but it was waaay too earnest. Baleeted.

Thanks for the nice things you guys have said. You're sweethearts. 

I love how Mal lurks on her own forum and only talks when she has to. Like when something comes up that if she doesn’t say something it’ll snowball. Something about that makes me laugh a little. 

@maebh17 Hi Mal !

I’ve been following you for at least 10 years (Bronzehorse76 days). I think it would be great (when and if you have time) to check in here from time to time. I can’t speak for everyone but I feel you are one of the most complete, beautiful models on this site! If it is hard for you to speak in your videos, I would hope it might be easier to let us know what/how you are feeling at whatever level you feel comfortable. For me, it has been exciting to watch your “development” from thick, to curvy and now so completely ample and voluptuous! Through it all your refreshing smile and sexy demeanor are completely unchanged. I think I CAN speak for everyone when I say we hope you never leave. Thanks for your lovely post 💞