Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest brcyllr
7 hours ago, bellymon said:

Yeah but she's down a few pounds unfortunately

Yeah, I saw that :(

But, her waist-to-hip ratio is still 0.65... that has never changed throughout her gain... incredible!  Genetic lottery indeed :)

5 hours ago, brcyllr said:

Yeah, I saw that :(

But, her waist-to-hip ratio is still 0.65... that has never changed throughout her gain... incredible!  Genetic lottery indeed :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it though (although i don't see how she lost weight during quarantine lol). She's lost a little bit of weight last year but ended up gaining it all back +10-15 more pounds on top of it. 

Well, if she has lost weight (with those hips, boobs and now the belly) one explanation could be a loss of muscle mass. She seems wider to me, if that’s possible and those thighs and buttocks appear to me to have a lot more jiggle. Also back fat and lower leg fleshiness have appeared over the last year or so.

I could be wrong...

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Well, if she has lost weight (with those hips, boobs and now the belly) one explanation could be a loss of muscle mass. She seems wider to me, if that’s possible and those thighs and buttocks appear to me to have a lot more jiggle. Also back fat and lower leg fleshiness have appeared over the last year or so.

I could be wrong...

Or maybe she only lost like 7 or 8 pounds and everyone is making a big deal out of nothing. You could get food poisoning over the weekend and lose that much lol