Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

15 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

The amount her breasts have grown is just mind boggling. They are absolutely HUGE and dense! They must be SO heavy😍

And still full of milk.  The more she's nursed, the more nectar she'll make.  In many cultures the Grannies would latch the new b**s on their nipped and within hours they were gushing.  Even if they stopped nursing 20 years ago!  Mal's big boobs are "experienced" with making milk, not "virginal" !!! 💕😃👍

17 minutes ago, wangster957 said:

Out of all words, why would you censor boys/born lmao. 

Also what...

I think it automatically censors the word  b_bies

But lol yeah the part about her “nectar” was a little cringy not gonna lie

On 5/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Inkman said:

Yeah I agree with the above you’ve lost me in this thread.

cant we just agree she’s hot, she has a great figure and leave it at that without creepy milk references 👍🏻

I'm aware that male preferences are a wide spectrum.  If lactation is mine, then that's proof that you are discovering your own limitations.  Don't tell me to "shut up" because I'm different from you because that is how racism works. That said, let's return to enjoying lovely Mal.

55 minutes ago, rotwang said:

I'm aware that male preferences are a wide spectrum.  If lactation is mine, then that's proof that you are discovering your own limitations.  Don't tell me to "shut up" because I'm different from you because that is how racism works. That said, let's return to enjoying lovely Mal.

Don’t tell me to shut up that’s racism

8528847A-8028-499C-9177-05978093BFB3.png

Guest Marshall7

Telling someone to shut up because they're different from you may not be racist....maybe they just don't like you lol 

For instance, if a French person tells a British person to shut up because they're "different", is that "racist"? I think not.

What were we saying about Mal? lol

On 5/18/2020 at 12:56 AM, Inkman said:

Yeah I agree with the above you’ve lost me in this thread.

cant we just agree she’s hot, she has a great figure and leave it at that without creepy milk references 👍🏻

I had similar issues with some of the weird stuff that comes up here. Just be careful around here, you never know with "some people" here

It is fine to say that certain topics are not appropriate for this forum, but if you are calling someone's kink weird, just remember that the next time someone is ragging on your kinks.

I find body fluids vaguely disgusting, but I'm not dumb enough to judge other people for liking them.

18 minutes ago, hiro said:

It is fine to say that certain topics are not appropriate for this forum, but if you are calling someone's kink weird, just remember that the next time someone is ragging on your kinks.

I find body fluids vaguely disgusting, but I'm not dumb enough to judge other people for liking them.

Bro we're on a fat fetish forum, most of society looks at us like we're a bunch of degenerates (or is blessfully unaware of our existence). We're not exactly a high authority on what does or does not constitute a weird kink. That being said, for me Mal embodies exactly what's hot about all this. 

5 hours ago, hiro said:

I agree !!! 😃👍

On 5/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, wangster957 said:

Bro we're on a fat fetish forum, most of society looks at us like we're a bunch of degenerates (or is blessfully unaware of our existence). We're not exactly a high authority on what does or does not constitute a weird kink. That being said, for me Mal embodies exactly what's hot about all this. 

Since I'm the only one with the highest morale authority,. I find you all GUILTY! And in want of BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! Now go! Pray to St. Malloy, and seek her guidance!

Guest brcyllr

Has she gained any significant weight recently?  Or is she still in the 220's?  Not sure if she's actively gaining or just always threatening to :) 

• 2 weeks later...