Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest Mealstrom
Just now, Voluptuouslover said:

Such an unbelievable gain.  It looks like she is happy and the huge gain is here to stay.  How many total lbs. 80-100lbs.?

From her thinnest? Well over a hundred easy. Since actively starting to gain, hard to say. 

Guest LEDonny300

So dope🖤🖤🖤🙈 

to watch her all these year, when she first came around, I had day dreams🤤 of her getting thicker. This is a 10/10 dream come true y’all 🙌👏. Congrats to us all 

Guest DailyDose

I'm going to explode from her, she's PERFECT that doughy face to gigantic hips all proportioned like, wow. Her husband hit the jackpot a hundred times over and I'm not exaggerating. Like a fine wine she has only gotten better with age! the vibe of the camera in this set too puts a great aesthetic, hard to describe 

2 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I'm going to explode from her, she's PERFECT that doughy face to gigantic hips all proportioned like, wow. Her husband hit the jackpot a hundred times over and I'm not exaggerating. Like a fine wine she has only gotten better with age! the vibe of the camera in this set too puts a great aesthetic, hard to describe 

she's single. 

...yeah I baffled by that too

5 hours ago, JackOfAll said:

How are people baffled by this? Just because someone is beautiful doesn't mean they are good in a relationship.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing.  She could be a giant pain in the behind to live with......Doesn’t she have children?  A lot of men don’t want to date women with multiple children and let’s be honest the size she is at now.  Let’s put it this way, her OF activities could have precipitated a break up OR the could have caused her to increase her presence.  Either way, despite what the fawning masses here say, I’m sure the fantasy of being with Mal is a whole lot better than the actual reality.