Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest BrewGuy

Mal just keeps looking hotter than ever before...I don’t know about anybody else, but with her latest material it’s gotten easier to see her as a jaw-dropping ssbbw. 

1 hour ago, MadDog said:

AGREED!!

This one was posted on Reddit last week but guess it never made its way over here. Both are quite spectacular.

1025560F-C7C0-46BD-9279-99DBF2EC957F.jpeg

Btw...  anyone seen a higher resolution of this gif?

046006F1-B2D9-4EE1-AE53-0006A193D47F.gif

What is crazy about that gif is this from a vid she did 2 years ago as she is bigger now Especially her size breast, it was a JJ then!

Hot but unfortunately the cups are still too small, it's why the gore (centre part) is floating away from her chest instead of "tacking".

Also, due to having pendulous breasts she should lift her breasts and place the underwire into her inframammary fold (IMF), aka "scooping and swooping". As it stands I don't think the bra isn't giving her any support and is sitting too low, and maybe why it's digging into her belly on picture 4; for example in that picture on her left breast where the underwire is and how there is no boob actually filling the bottom of the cup.

If she did scoop and swoop the gore may also sit flatter possibly but Mal would also be quadboobing, spilling hugely out of the top of the cups, due to being too small. This is more what it should look like:

spacer.png

This woman is wearing a 36K[UK], a 36O[US].

Ideally Mal should post her measurements and photos to r/ABraThatFits and they'd be able to recommend better than me.

15 minutes ago, md2069 said:

😂😂😂😂........I remember her when she first appeared on You Tube and was 130 pounds struggling to lose weight.  So I don’t really care about the I hope she eats herself so fat until she can’t move anymore crowd.  I believe after having kids she just gave in to the genetics as it seems size runs in her family, her sister was always larger and then she caught up and past her sister size wise.  Well the money from the pay sites probably played a role also.  Usually their are a couple of types who come from large families.  They fight tooth and nail to stay small or they just given in at some point.  Jessica Alba comes from a large family and so far she has fought tooth and nail to stay her size and at this point and her still an actress she will never give up the struggle.

lol yeah i remember when Val seemed huge compared to Mal and now Val is the "skinny" one. The last few years have been crazy

38 minutes ago, bellymon said:

lol yeah i remember when Val seemed huge compared to Mal and now Val is the "skinny" one. The last few years have been crazy

Val is now catching up to Mal according to her last measurement video.

Guest Ms MacNCheese
On 4/4/2020 at 9:47 AM, Miners666 said:

Hot but unfortunately the cups are still too small, it's why the gore (centre part) is floating away from her chest instead of "tacking".

Also, due to having pendulous breasts she should lift her breasts and place the underwire into her inframammary fold (IMF), aka "scooping and swooping". As it stands I don't think the bra isn't giving her any support and is sitting too low, and maybe why it's digging into her belly on picture 4; for example in that picture on her left breast where the underwire is and how there is no boob actually filling the bottom of the cup.

If she did scoop and swoop the gore may also sit flatter possibly but Mal would also be quadboobing, spilling hugely out of the top of the cups, due to being too small. This is more what it should look like:

spacer.png

This woman is wearing a 36K[UK], a 36O[US].

Ideally Mal should post her measurements and photos to r/ABraThatFits and they'd be able to recommend better than me.

THIS. This is by far the most informative, and politically correct description I've ever read about correct fitting bras. As someone who's had large breasts since 5th grade, and was a 36DD going into high school, it's not stressed enough how important it is you're properly supported. Although I must say, European brands have the best construction and fit in extended sizes that I've ever been able to find. I now am a 40M or 44HH(UK) and have THE HARDEST time finding something that doesn't dig into my armpits or sit flat on my chest. I too have pendulous breasts, and implement the swoop and scoop technique and find that also widening my stance when doing so ensures any and all breast tissue (including side boob/fat) is properly in place and secured. But forget ever finding a strapless. Probably why Mal wore something ill equipped to properly support her, better than nothing I suppose. But good for you for educating yourself and others! 👍🏻👌🏼🙌🏼

Guest OlayTheDay
On 4/1/2020 at 9:00 AM, drum said:

If she isn't careful that belly is gonna start to hang...…:)

(in my Thanos voice) It is......inevitable