Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

6 minutes ago, JackOfAll said:

I feel like that would be a disappointing way to go. If she didn't stop sitting on you after you passed out, she'd be going to jail for homicide. Death by face sitting isn't considered a legal form of assisted suicide. Pretty sure most women want the guy they're having fun with to both be alive and not leave them with a jail sentence. Just sayin'.

It’s called “Weighty Question”, so it’s plausible that she’s asking about whether to continue to gain or how much or whether people still like it etc etc, hence many responses not so many likes.

Some drop-dead sexy stills 😍 [her belly measurement is projecting only 2” less than when she was almost full-term pregnant btw]:

3BABD6F7-6B41-4721-BCD5-803AC10E1FC6.jpeg

1DE38589-DE01-44A8-BE5E-55E01445076B.jpeg

AC3517E4-6283-4C2B-9493-1FD7F1B055F0.jpeg

Guest Bbwl0v3r

Yes she gained but I wouldn’t say significantly. If she was 223 last month, then her newest weigh in isn’t really much. But something is better than nothing 

12 hours ago, Rj8499 said:

Yes she gained but I wouldn’t say significantly. If she was 223 last month, then her newest weigh in isn’t really much. But something is better than nothing 

Agree to disagree on what “significant” is. Extrapolate her gain last month out over a year and you’ve got some serious growth. At this stage for her to still be gaining that much in a month is significant to me. 

Simply a plump, lush and voluptuous figure, topped off by a gorgeous face and incredible screen presence.

Gained a load of weight, and continues to proudly display her incredible curves as they grow and her body softens.

Movements are amazingly sensual, sinuous, and erotic.

Yeah, she's got nothing that would make her a goddess here, now, does she?(???).

Heh.

Her growth in the figure dept. is something special...especially with her great starting figure....we always knew it would just keep getting better with more and more weight she gained.

I for one would love to hear her tell us how her appetite has increased as she has packed on all these beautiful Lbs. and even how her extra poundage has constricted her movements.  I don't know if she is the type to discuss this....but it would certainly bring her to even a new sexy level than she has already hit.