Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest Grumbar11
2 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

but for real how hard would it be to turn her phone sideways to record her laying sideways on her bed

How hard would it be for her to afford a high quality camera if she gave a shit?

5 hours ago, barrywhite said:

She really needs to go to that next level and put on some significant weight, shes been the same size for too long now

The only way this could really happen is if she started doing weight gain shakes. That or a lot of sweets, or heavier home cooked meals. Personally I'd rather the home cooked meal and regular stuffings route instead of the WG shakes. 

She needs a dedicated feeder partner to reassure her surrender to her lusty desires, greedy urges, voracious appetites; someone to cook amazing deliciously sexy calorific meals, encourage her over indulgence until she’s too stuffed to move and give her the loving she deserves.

Oh to be so lucky 😩

1 hour ago, Miners666 said:

She needs a dedicated feeder partner to reassure her surrender to her lusty desires, greedy urges, voracious appetites; someone to cook amazing deliciously sexy calorific meals, encourage her over indulgence until she’s too stuffed to move and give her the loving she deserves.

Oh to be so lucky 😩

2 hours ago, Miners666 said:

Oh to be so lucky 😩

Man that is the dream right there. Which is probably why she doesn't like to be recognized in public. Too shy to open about what she does I'm sure. But my god if she is askingmove it get out GIF by WWE

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 9/3/2019 at 9:52 AM, bellymon said:

god I just fucking love how she's kicked the eroticism up 1000x in her vids too. In the breast love vid she was moaning and licking and kissing her tits and begging for someone to suck them. goddamn😍. It's like you think she's reached the highest level of hotness but then she just keeps leveling up again and again. lol

Screenshot (1346).png

Screenshot (1347).png

Screenshot (1349).png

What video (if it is a video) is this from? What site is it on?

I'm a big fan of the recent "Whatagal" video. For one, Whataburger is amazing. Two, i love when she speaks in videos. Three, she eats an impressive amount of food. Vanilla shake, med fry, three chicken strips, half of a Whataburger, and what appears to be a patty melt. That's 2,670 calories and i'm nit counting the few onion rings she ate.

I wss very impressed with the video. The amount of food but also the was she ate it. Double fisting fries and shake, agressively chowing down on the burger, and even drinking her shake out of the bottom of the cup when it sprung a leak. That's dedication, my hat is off to you Ms. Malloy. If you're ever in Texas i will foot the bill for another round. I recommend the honey Bbq chicken strip sandwich.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 9/28/2019 at 10:41 PM, Pinus_strobus said:

What video (if it is a video) is this from? What site is it on?

Can somebody answer the question? I don't plan to pay for p a t r e on or whatever until I know it's there.

found a disturbing comment by Mal on the comments to her "Bloopers" video where she explained why she cut the sound "I only have the popcorn one with sound but I cry and say a lot of unsexy things. Wah wah waaaaaaaaah."

Of course the people on bbwchan are speculating that she secretly hates being fat and doing stuffing videos. I don't know... but this could explain that three week gap. It could have just been hormones or stress or whatever but it still really upsets me that she might hate herself and doing feeder content. I mean...if she's miserable doing it maybe she should just stop. I'll be EXTREMELY bummed not gonna lie but I do value her mental health more. I mean...I could be totally wrong and reading way too much into it 
what do you guys think?
hope she's ok :(

17 hours ago, bellymon said:

found a disturbing comment by Mal on the comments to her "Bloopers" video where she explained why she cut the sound "I only have the popcorn one with sound but I cry and say a lot of unsexy things. Wah wah waaaaaaaaah."

Of course the people on bbwchan are speculating that she secretly hates being fat and doing stuffing videos. I don't know... but this could explain that three week gap. It could have just been hormones or stress or whatever but it still really upsets me that she might hate herself and doing feeder content. I mean...if she's miserable doing it maybe she should just stop. I'll be EXTREMELY bummed not gonna lie but I do value her mental health more. I mean...I could be totally wrong and reading way too much into it 
what do you guys think?
hope she's ok :(

OMG with the concern trolls. 

She's an adult who can take care of herself. Are you twisting her arm?

It says more about the person speculating than it does about her.