Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

into 

On 9/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, Templar Lodbrok said:

Hope we'll get to see a new update soon. I hope everything is alright on her end.

yeah. It's going into the third week now with no update. These huge gaps in content are why I stopped contributing to her p** 

until the next update  a little something  to keep this thread alive

Screenshot (1400).png

2 hours ago, Templar Lodbrok said:

She's back with some new content but the comments... wow... I just don't get it man.

The issues stems from paying "x" amount of dollars per month for next to nothing at times. From that mind set of course they would be angry spending $40 dollars for a total of 5 minutes of video or 6 photos from a phone. However the fact Mal is doing this at all should make up for that fact. Mal could have stay gone after Indospace or could be like Olivia Jenson & show off nothing. The comments are ridiculous though, life happens despite what some of them are saying on her Pat reon. On a side note I'm Val is back too!😁

I don’t know if it’s the same guy or not but I know there’s one toxic guy who every couple of months joins to get any newer content then bitches about how she’s a lazy wh*** and doesn’t know how to run a business cause she never caters personally to him and doesn’t treat him with the respect he deserves.

And yet he keeps coming back cause it’s Mal Malloy; it’s pretty pathetic really. It’s sad to me that there are people who will actually go out of their way to regularly pay money in order to hate to her face, pays to make sure she sees his entitled bigbrain opinion then complains about having to pay.

Insane people everywhere I guess.

1 hour ago, Miners666 said:

I don’t know if it’s the same guy or not but I know there’s one toxic guy who every couple of months joins to get any newer content then bitches about how she’s a lazy wh*** and doesn’t know how to run a business cause she never caters personally to him and doesn’t treat him with the respect he deserves.

And yet he keeps coming back cause it’s Mal Malloy; it’s pretty pathetic really. It’s sad to me that there are people who will actually go out of their way to regularly pay money in order to hate to her face, pays to make sure she sees his entitled bigbrain opinion then complains about having to pay.

Insane people everywhere I guess.

I mean, its not just one guy. Anyone subbed to her ** can see there's multiple people in the comments of a lot of her videos complaining about lack of content. Not saying you're alone in supporting her, but neither are the people who are a little miffed at feeling like they aren't getting what they're paying for.

I’d love to contribute to Mals success but this „business model“ via pa* is not very user friendly (in my opinion).

Wouldn’t  something like MV work better in the end? It seems to be great for other models. I just don’t get why to make it so hard to contribute for her fans. 

I can’t see a upside for her, idk if I’m allowed to say the name here but( Bigcutie) Chloe makes surely not that bad of an income with her MV page. She’s doing God’s work over there. 

13 hours ago, sinman said:

The issues stems from paying "x" amount of dollars per month for next to nothing at times. From that mind set of course they would be angry spending $40 dollars for a total of 5 minutes of video or 6 photos from a phone. However the fact Mal is doing this at all should make up for that fact. Mal could have stay gone after Indospace or could be like Olivia Jenson & show off nothing. The comments are ridiculous though, life happens despite what some of them are saying on her Pat reon. On a side note I'm Val is back too!😁

I agree with you and I know life gets in the way and I've never held it against her. Just the venom being spewed though... I'm just hoping that she's doing okay. 

1 hour ago, Haarp said:

Wouldn’t  something like MV work better in the end?

It could but that'd have to be her decision. 

10 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

I mean, its not just one guy. Anyone subbed to her ** can see there's multiple people in the comments of a lot of her videos complaining about lack of content. Not saying you're alone in supporting her, but neither are the people who are a little miffed at feeling like they aren't getting what they're paying for.

I know it’s not just one guy, as I said at the beginning I don’t know if it is even the same guy, I was just pointing out that some people have weird agendas.