Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest DailyDose
14 hours ago, John Smith said:

Throwback from her early webmodelling years to now:

I thought she was a big girl back then.... She's an impossible dream now! She's come so far and stayed so long.

13 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I thought she was a big girl back then.... She's an impossible dream now! She's come so far and stayed so long.

She used to be way much skinnier and straight-figured, years prior her starting career. There have a few pictures of hers at that time around and to be honest, I'm pretty certain that no one would ever guess how she could look with an additional one hundred pounds.

14 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I remember following her back in the day when she was "skinny" but had that amazing hips to waist ratio. Then she vanished and it was like damn. Then a couple years go by and she comes back  better than ever (no one does that). She is definitely on the smaller side of the women I like, but ive liked her a lot at all her weights from 135 to 220. Those boobs/nipples she has are almost as ridiculous as her hips are.  She left us as a girl, came back a woman. 

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, Miners666 said:

I’ve wondered before about this; like how many more hidden goddesses are out there that are never known cause they’ve never dared go over 120lbs?

God knows, probably countless.... A lot of women have perfect curves and don't or refuse to know!

1 hour ago, Miners666 said:

I’ve wondered before about this; like how many more hidden goddesses are out there that are never known cause they’ve never dared go over 120lbs?

30 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

God knows, probably countless.... A lot of women have perfect curves and don't or refuse to know!

Perfection is a relative abstracion, but if you meant by there a fuller doughier figure, broad hips, chunky thighs, fat protuding posterior and large breasts, well I know someone who used to have been like this once and she completely deny have been ever beyond the skinny range now. 

Fortunately, most women don't.

Guest Stratosphere2.0

I hope she keeps playing with her belly. Truly enjoy seeing it. Love he way it hangs and jiggles now. Hopefully one day it will be a double belly!

4 hours ago, Stratosphere2.0 said:

I hope she keeps playing with her belly. Truly enjoy seeing it. Love he way it hangs and jiggles now. Hopefully one day it will be a double belly!

You should see her Bellylove1 & 2 vids. The moaning while she is playing with her belly is 🔥

Edited by sinman