Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest jarhead78

Looking extra plush in her latest vid.  She plays with her squishy, growing belly and talks about what a naughty girl she’s being in that she is eating all she wants and how the pounds are piling on! 

ED74743F-3AF3-414C-91BE-CC41293C0977.jpeg

3 hours ago, jarhead78 said:

Looking extra plush in her latest vid.  She plays with her squishy, growing belly and talks about what a naughty girl she’s being in that she is eating all she wants and how the pounds are piling on! 

ED74743F-3AF3-414C-91BE-CC41293C0977.jpeg  291   63.03 kB

I don't think I could take it her going for the BIG THREE O O. Yet I'm curious to imagine what'd it will be like.

Guest Kika0119

Her belly is interesting. It kinda looks like it hasn't completely gone back to normal after her pregnancy. How long has it been? 

Like when she was squeezing and trying to jiggle her fat, you can tell the distention of her belly is a little firm underneath. I'm not saying this is bad though, pregnant bellies are another fetish of mine. I'm just curious.

1 hour ago, abe2747` said:

Her belly is interesting. It kinda looks like it hasn't completely gone back to normal after her pregnancy. How long has it been? 

Like when she was squeezing and trying to jiggle her fat, you can tell the distention of her belly is a little firm underneath. I'm not saying this is bad though, pregnant bellies are another fetish of mine. I'm just curious.

The abdominal muscles stretch during pregnancy and can separate. Sometimes the muscles never go back to normal or might require exercises to do so. However, remember that Mal has been eating well, and it is possible that she is a bit stuffed for most of these videos.

Guest Kika0119
9 hours ago, hiro said:

The abdominal muscles stretch during pregnancy and can separate. Sometimes the muscles never go back to normal or might require exercises to do so. However, remember that Mal has been eating well, and it is possible that she is a bit stuffed for most of these videos.

Lol I know that’s what happens to a woman’s body when they get pregnant and it can stay like that after birth. I was just curious if that was in fact what was keeping her belly semi-firm like that or if it was something else. 

11 hours ago, hiro said:

damn the abdominal muscles, just keep eating like its her job and get pregnant right away again, blow them muscles right out and let us watch how far that belly protrudes out

I agree that her belly has been stuffed lately with her new fattening ways.  The jiggle will come down the line as she stuffs less I imagine.  

She has definitely blown my mind with how big and heavy she has become....I never thought she would become this big and sexy.  She looks so big lying on her back and her breasts are massive .....I love this look for her incredible figure.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, bellymon said:

all that meat 

eAdgi2x.png  3,026   596.05 kB

On 2/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, John Smith said:

weight GIF

On 2/14/2019 at 12:31 PM, Handel said:

18 hours ago, bellymon said:

On 2/14/2019 at 9:16 AM, jarhead78 said:

ED74743F-3AF3-414C-91BE-CC41293C0977.jpeg  1,293   63.03 kB

On 2/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, John Smith said:

weight GIF

Damn, that was so much to behold that her pictures alone reassigned my gender.

Image associée

11 minutes ago, PowerangerX said:

Yep I can see the difference, her bush has grown a bunch!

and her tits, ass, hips, thighs, belly, face, arms, etc etc etc.😛

I know a lot of guys don't like the bush, but I love it. I just want to bury my face into it like an animal. Hairy pussies bring out something primal in me.