Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Latest video was a pretty cool insight into her inner thinking about all of this. Some parts were quite hilarious to listen too and you feel like you get a little more insight. I agree with Mal on doughnuts... brutal... once she said that, all I could think about was the Homer in Hell eating doughnuts. However YES! on the potstickers. Sushi, and potstickers so good... Also that ending line, yes those are the best things in the world.

Though I do have one question, @maebh17 What sort of things do you consider introverted? Always pictured you as an extroverted person, you come across it quite naturally it seemed. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:49 AM, bellymon said:

wow...im glad i hung on for one more month. We're getting a set or two every day. It's like she's making up for lost time. In the latest stuffing/drunken ramble video she admits she gets very "turned on" by stuffing.😍 And that she just eats all the time now...even when she's not hungry and just bored. Also she kinda teased the thought of getting to 300. She admits she still is a little self conscious of her body tho.:( Interesting tidbit: she says her mom was built exactly the same as her but was "a lot bigger".  

Yeah I have to admit that it was worth it to hold out one more month. I'm surprised that she's even thinking about 300 lbs or that this appears to be a fetish that she likes quite a bit. Makes one wonder what else about this does she like ;). It did give me pause and a bit of a chuckle on her saying, "Oh no I'm like 500 lbs, whatever" then pausing to say 300 lbs just might be her limit. Agree with you on the self conscious issue, really made me feel bad that if it's something that still makes her feel uncertain about herself.

These have been rather good, hopefully she keeps going, would love to see maybe a change of scenery, I did like that one outdoor piece she did a while back. Beautiful country side.

Guest Pontotoc

Gonna have to agree with the above sentiment. Never in a million years would I have expected Mal to be into this, but it’s a great look :). 

I can’t help but think that anybody trying to be this visible’s going to have some self-conscious moments, but I just hope she keeps enjoying it. And that the fan response helps with some of that enjoyment. 

Not gonna lie, she’s hotter than ever. 

OK, I'm just curious. Where does Mal chat regularly? I'm assuming that she does, but she might not. We know she posts comments here but not that often.

So I'm curious how she communicates with her people, because from looking at her stuff it seems like she wants to.

My God,  shes got spigots for nipples now😍 what an unbelievable transformation from those early Mal videos, dancing around in her kitchen cooking breakfast with her dog. Never in my life would I think her breasts would balloon up like this!! Hips get wider, thighs get plumper...yes I knew that was possible. But I never thought I'd see her pert C cups blossom into what looks like an overflowing G or H cup! Mal, you are a living, breathing fertility Goddess.