Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest snoopy236
4 hours ago, jarhead78 said:

For those Pat***s on here - check Mal’s “measuring” set she just released out- seriously plush! 😍

Wowwww all I can say is damn! Is it possible to get any sexier?!

10 hours ago, Miners666 said:

Here's some random thoughts, she's gone up 3 inches in bust in a month, therefore 3 cup sizes. This means of the lbs she's gained this month roughly 4lbs went straight to her tits 😍

I though they looked fuller in that latest measuring pic. Hope they continue!

It's a really good thing she did weight training in her past (current?) because when most women put on pounds where she has they begin to waddle. She walks and hold herself exactly like she did 40 lbs ago. The sheer weight of her breasts has to be pretty massive right now! 

Guest Pontotoc

Delurking as well, because WHOA. Gonna have to join that site. Never imagined Mal going this direction and it is awesome. Every. Single. New. Curve.

On 2/2/2019 at 5:01 AM, bellymon said:

Since everyone is complaining about posting photos now I won't post any for a while
all I'll say is this...

46.5 - 37 - 55

and another part of her body that was 43" which she said was "a very naughty number"

Maybe I’m dumb, but what is a very naughty number referring to?

wow...im glad i hung on for one more month. We're getting a set or two every day. It's like she's making up for lost time. In the latest stuffing/drunken ramble video she admits she gets very "turned on" by stuffing.😍 And that she just eats all the time now...even when she's not hungry and just bored. Also she kinda teased the thought of getting to 300. She admits she still is a little self conscious of her body tho.:( Interesting tidbit: she says her mom was built exactly the same as her but was "a lot bigger".