Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

17 hours ago, oudjat44 said:

I loved her when she was between 170 lbs and 200 lbs. Now she is just too fat and she has a big belly which is not feminine.

Think about that for more than a second.

A big belly isn't feminine?

Just take a few minutes, thats fine.

But just think about why thats a silly thing to say.

1 hour ago, FattyMal said:

Okay sense everyone is posting here, guess I'll do the same. Two sequence pieces, one to show Mal's growth in just the last few months and a recent one. 

Note: None of this is to shame but to praise. She is looking brilliant, rather voluptuous, and of course sensual. 

Great job on those sequences. Would you consider making one with a longer time horizon? Maybe january 2018 - now.

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Great job on those sequences. Would you consider making one with a longer time horizon? Maybe january 2018 - now.

That was from January to now, she hasn't really posted a lot of her material online, though I think she said she has been doing "Stuffings" a lot but I guess she hasn't really filmed them. So I did my best with what I had on hand.

3 hours ago, bellymon said:

As everyone (including myself) goes near apoplectic about the belly and the double chin, let's not forget the thing that put her on the map to begin with....DAT ASS.

and boy...is there a lot of it

I could NOT agree more, i love ALL of her, but that ass is just out of this world, wow

I went back to the begging of this thread today and all i can say is what a journey. I dont think anyone anticipated her growing to her current size. She is absolutly stunning in every picture, total smokeshow at every weight and shape. She posted near the end of her pregnancy that she had reached her final form. I think we have yet to see her final evolution and i for one am excited.

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

I went back to the begging of this thread today and all i can say is what a journey. I dont think anyone anticipated her growing to her current size. She is absolutly stunning in every picture, total smokeshow at every weight and shape. She posted near the end of her pregnancy that she had reached her final form. I think we have yet to see her final evolution and i for one am excited.

All I can say about BBW Mal's Belly, Boobs, Thighs, Face and Ass is:

dc cinematic universe GIF