Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

6 hours ago, bellymon said:

well..looks like its gonna be a week (or more) between updates... again. Until then enjoy Giantess Mal sitting on your face.

Screenshot (476).png  415   415.9 kB

Screenshot (477).png  295   334.21 kB

Screenshot (478).png  394   362.08 kB

Screenshot (479).png  369   420.97 kB

But you have to think that maybe now the gains will be more, she said she wasn't as hungry anymore as when she possibly started. So say the plan becomes wait a week and see the gains she's made. Personally I'm with you on the whole not enough Mal clips thing but if it does become more of two videos a week of, "Gaining Mal" and the rest as regular Mal that's okay too.

3 minutes ago, FattyMal said:

But you have to think that maybe now the gains will be more, she said she wasn't as hungry anymore as when she possibly started. So say the plan becomes wait a week and see the gains she's made. Personally I'm with you on the whole not enough Mal clips thing but if it does become more of two videos a week of, "Gaining Mal" and the rest as regular Mal that's okay too.

yeah but the thing is the 1-2 videos  a week are the only updates she's doing. 

I thought the new r/classicmalmalloy subreddit was meant to be admiration of old Mal, seems it’s just more hate of new Mal in disguise. What a surprise 🙄

“Keep it respectful” ”no flame wars” “EVERYTHING BUT ME IS WRONG AND DISGUSTING” ~ Mod1; and Mod2 was banned from the official subreddit after I reported them for calling Mal immobile, telling downvotes to fuck off, and repeatedly calling anyone and everyone a retard.

I mean how pathetic can you get, gotta make your own little hate group cause no one wants to listen to your toxic opinions.

If they are so “concerned” for her health where were they when she had a 30BMI/obese in her DVD back in 2011? Or when she was smoking and drinking on camera? Or care how depressing and damaging to health it is to read their crap on every post? Awfully convenient that they only started caring when it effected what they jerk off to.

Thing is they act like medical professionals but can’t even define what obesity is. Like it can’t be BMI otherwise they’d have been bitching 8 years ago. Is it by waist-height ratio or just waist size? Well that’s only an inch more than the average woman. By waist-hip ratio or thighs? Can’t be that one as that shows Mal to be at less risk of heart disease and premature death than the vast majority. As far as I can tell their definition of obesity is “I don’t like it, must be obese”.

This bullshit gives me a lot more understanding of why London Andrews trolls idiots about her weight and being 320lbs or whatever.

Anyway, this was a long rambling shit post but just sick of these cunts, they might have an argument if Mal was over 50 and 300lbs but acting like she’s literally about to drop dead from being obese for only the last 3 months is just obnoxious.

Edit: To cap it off as well they all seem to claim Mal is just doing it for the money and/or they are the reasonable majority. But if that was the case then instead of whining they could join her ** and request a WatchMalShrink tier (after all it was only after enough people asked we got a gaining tier) but they don’t so either: 1) Mal isn’t in it for only the money, 2) they aren’t anywhere close to being a majority, or 3) they are a majority but are too cheap to have ever paid and entitled enough to complain about what they see for free.

Concerning the previous post.......I will not quote it because it is indeed long and rambling........Dude please stop..........You may think you have good intentions in all of your white knightery but the fact of the matter is there is no nobility or moral high ground you can take.  You are simply getting sexual pleasure from watching a woman presumably getting fat on purpose for money.  Nothing more or less.  Like it or not it would be the same thing if someone derived pleasure from watching a woman losing weight and getting thin for sexual pleasure.  A woman can decided to be really fat or really skinny despite any health implications on her own it’s her choice and she will face the consequences of those choices on her own.  

53 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Concerning the previous post.......I will not quote it because it is indeed long and rambling........Dude please stop..........You may think you have good intentions in all of your white knightery but the fact of the matter is there is no nobility or moral high ground you can take.  You are simply getting sexual pleasure from watching a woman presumably getting fat on purpose for money.  Nothing more or less.  Like it or not it would be the same thing if someone derived pleasure from watching a woman losing weight and getting thin for sexual pleasure.  A woman can decided to be really fat or really skinny despite any health implications on her own it’s her choice and she will face the consequences of those choices on her own.  

Yeah, I guess that’s fair but I think you might misunderstand me slightly. I don’t care that they like thinner Mal after all I do too and I wouldn’t care if Mal wanted to lose weight and they all celebrated the fact, I certainly wouldn’t be hating on every post trying to shame Mal into gaining and anyone that did do that I’d find equally obnoxious and trolling. I hate the hypocrisy and faux concern of it all mainly.

I love how expecting people to just have the basic level of respect for others is considered white knighting now.

“Love how expecting people to have basic level of respect for others is considered white kinignting”...........Ha you are operating on the premise that a certain level of respect exists on this site which it does not.  For the most part people have their own ideas of what represents “curvy” or “fat” or “thick” and don’t see too much further than their own personal position on the matter.  For me personally there has always been a limit to “curvy” or “fat” if you will.  I can respect others preferences but to a point and I freely admit that.  Bottom line this is similar to the saying “There is no honor among thieves”.  I think you expect too much from the people on this site. Most of us are degenerates who are too caught up in their own pants around the ankle moments to engage in rational thought LOL.  To be far that’s why many people come to this site so they don’t have to think rationally or even exhibit any sense of decorum......I have no problem with that either but as with everything else there are limits.  

You know, I've said it before, I really like it when Mal comments here on her own thread - as I'm sure all of you do as well. But it has been a while since we heard from her and it looks like she doesn't read the thread here or her subreddit (honestly I wouldn't read it either, too much anger and mean comments over there). So I wonder where she does check in, if any. I know she's busy with kids and stuff, but..

55 minutes ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Boy howdy can she fill out a dress. She's really filling it out nowadays though ❤️ 

malbna.png  111   1.01 MB

My only wish is for Mal to see herself as we see her. She has grown quite well and looks amazing at least IMO. So I hope she doesn't feel that the person looking back at her doesn't make her feel less sexy, I hope it's quite the opposite. The difference though is rather striking but again the woman on the right is both sensuous and enticing in nature. A woman of confidence IMO.