Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

You know I just had a thought, considering Mal has a twin sister they could do some pretty cool weight gain scenes in the same vein as what taylormadeclips does just minus the padding because you wouldn't need it, start off with Val pigging out then simply do a quick dissolve into Mal for the weight gain transformation(you can use foundation to cover up Val's tattoos), it be seriously hot but too bad they seem happy just shooting themselves with their phones so it will most likely never happen.

Guest Grumbar11
3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

You know I just had a thought, considering Mal has a twin sister they could do some pretty cool weight gain scenes in the same vein as what taylormadeclips does just minus the padding because you wouldn't need it, start off with Val pigging out then simply do a quick dissolve into Mal for the weight gain transformation(you can use foundation to cover up Val's tattoos), it be seriously hot but too bad they seem happy just shooting themselves with their phones so it will most likely never happen.

They aren't identical...they have very different facial features.

26 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

The latest video is so hot it hurts my brain. She looks bigger and i love hearing her answer questions. She credits Curvage with getting her into the FA scene. Says she isn't hungry often because she is constantly eating. Eats when she isnt hungry because it makes her feel warm and cozy

my only complaints is that sometimes (especially when she's drinking) she tends to kind of ramble under her breath and trail off and its difficult to understand what's she's saying. Also wished she just uploaded more often too. It never feels like enough lol

58 minutes ago, bellymon said:

my only complaints is that sometimes (especially when she's drinking) she tends to kind of ramble under her breath and trail off and its difficult to understand what's she's saying. Also wished she just uploaded more often too. It never feels like enough lol

Yeah i agree. I was confused about what she was saying several times but it makes more sense if you read the potential questions. Well kind of anyway.

Yeah she wouldnt lose me a supporter with more posts but ill take what i can get, esspecially if she keeps gaining. Seems like some girls video every single thing they eat and really dont gain much weight. Mal is clearly putting in the hard work but doesnt record every bite she takes.

25 minutes ago, Angelic said:

So, for us that dont know where to find her videos, can someone help a brother out? lol

i can't post a direct link but it's a certain website where you can provide your patronage for someone... you can go to her instagram which is itsmemalmalloy (i think) you can find a link there

1 hour ago, bigirlover said:

Sure she isn’t prego again?

She is not pregnant. She has been drinking in recent videos a dhas confirmed that she isnt pregnant recently.

22 minutes ago, Angelic said:

So, for us that dont know where to find her videos, can someone help a brother out? lol

She has a ** set up. Just google it as i dont think i can link to it. 

16 hours ago, serious1 said:

some good news: the reddit mods are clamping down on troll comments

so sick of those assholes

I don’t get people, it’s like if you saw a sign advertising for French lessons and called going “I DONT FUCKING WANT TO LEARN FRENCH!” Then they all throw a tantrum when they’re told that’s a stupid way to be.

3 hours ago, FattyMal said:

Welp looks like her Instagram page is gone again... 'shrugs', oh well was nice while it lasted... 

:(  I hope all the haters haven't fucked up everything for everyone again; if they cared so much about her health they didn't think very hard about the effect of endless entitled obnoxious and bullshit comments would have on anyone's mental health. Fucking sick of assholes.

Well, I felt like making some side view comparisons and some random gifs for what it's worth (TFW Mal became well known for having a unbelievably huge butt, when now her lower back has been taken over by ass and gotten 40% bigger):

MalComp03.png

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp01.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp02.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp03.gif

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

@Miners666 i have no idea what whichcraft you use to make those gifs but you should consider doing the same for her boobs and belly. The butt / thighs one is excellent.

Also her boobs are 80% bigger in this method, I forgot to mention that before.

Here are some more gifs, the last gif here is from Current Mal > Stuffed Mal > 8mths Pregnant Mal.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp04.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp05.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_MalComp06.gif

Edit: Idk why the last won't appear as a thumbnail. But yeah, imagine being with the girl of your dreams and in 8 months she's transformed into a literal goddess. Hottest woman ever.

Thought I'd throw up this comparison piece. Not all the pics are the best but I figure with eating what appeared to be two take outs of noodles yeah I can sympathize wholeheartedly. I love how soft Mal is looking these days, she looks rather happy in this video besides being really full.

Mal.jpg