Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, FattyMal said:

This also dropped, damn she is really embracing that BBW body of her's here. The way her body pulls at the clothing. She's grown so big and thick, I love it. I wonder if she'll do another weigh in vid? Still looking as sensual here as always.

Oh crap I thought this was a morph at first! I am astounded,  I need measurements now, she's beyond perfect

3 hours ago, FattyMal said:

This also dropped, damn she is really embracing that BBW body of her's here. The way her body pulls at the clothing. She's grown so big and thick, I love it. I wonder if she'll do another weigh in vid? Still looking as sensual here as always.

Untitled.jpg  335  

28.95 kB

She just keeps getting bigger and better. Oh baby. *swoons*

Guest DailyDose

I am feeling lightheaded looking at that last picture. I don't even know what to say, I would never have imagined she would be so big and wonderful unlike any other girl I have seen. Mal, if you're reading this, I know we are biased but please never lose an inch. I have already said you were beyond perfect so I can't go beyond that I think haha, but you are just an absolute legend. So fat, embrace it!

Guest Bigasstaco

Jesus. This woman started with one of the most blessed asses. Gain weight, gets an even greater ass. Gets pregnant, gets giant tits. And now she's starting to get a belly too??