Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

On 7/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, Xfinity92 said:

And here is the complete video.  She looks so much more bigger than Val.  And her Boobs are so insanely huge that even her dress cant cover them

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/mal-and-sister-val-malloy-9776459

That is a classic video! I want to re-join their Patron pages, although, I have said it before and I will say it again. I won't join until I see an updated measurements video, preferably of both Val and Mal comparing measurements. I don't care what anybody says, that is just my thing. I love seeing the measurements. Don't ask me any questions like "why?", because there is no why. It just is what it is. Other than that, Mal and Val, you ladies are BEAUTIFUL, and thank you for all you have done!

Oh, and one more thing I would like to see if they haven't done it already is a video of them trying on various sizes of jeans shorts and showing the jean sizes. 

Lol, when I see a woman post a very provocative pic with the caption "So Fat", I assume that she, like myself finds that weight sexy as fucccck. 

I am guilty of scrolling through this thread just looking at new pictures of this goddess, and skipping over the babble like I am doing here. I thought maybe I missed some important info where she is trying to make that sexy body of hers even curvier. 😆

• 2 weeks later...