Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Weve seen Mal from what? 130s to 200ish? she has always looked great. The growth of her breasts has been epic to say the least. If she wants to lose her sexy belly that's her choice. Women have a hard time withthier belly in general. Fat ass? ok, fat belly, they mostly don't like them :(

IF she gains fine, if she loses fine.....I just don't want her to vanish again. 

43 minutes ago, drum said:

Weve seen Mal from what? 130s to 200ish? she has always looked great. The growth of her breasts has been epic to say the least. If she wants to lose her sexy belly that's her choice. Women have a hard time withthier belly in general. Fat ass? ok, fat belly, they mostly don't like them :(

IF she gains fine, if she loses fine.....I just don't want her to vanish again. 

I remember her on You Tube even before Mr. Indo and later this site discovered her.  The fact of the matter is that she has been around a lot longer than I would have expected.  Granted she left for stretches obviously because of having children but she did return.  I would actually like to see what her version of “fit” will turn out to be.  That said if she disappears for good so be it, it has been a nice run and should be appreciated.

15 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I remember her on You Tube even before Mr. Indo and later this site discovered her.  The fact of the matter is that she has been around a lot longer than I would have expected.  Granted she left for stretches obviously because of having children but she did return.  I would actually like to see what her version of “fit” will turn out to be.  That said if she disappears for good so be it, it has been a nice run and should be appreciated.

Oh I agree, it has to be 7 or 8 yrs at least since I first saw her. IT wasn't here on cruvageit was some sorta PAWG site I as I recall. She was tiny like 130some pounds but had these great big hips and ass and a tiny waist. There were quite a few videos and pics.  Then she vanished as you said, had a couple kids and then came back bigger than ever. In her firstr incarnation I think she went from 130s to 180ish. which was amazing. Then cshe came back closer to 200 but her breast doubled in size and she somehow looked bigger all over than before.  I generally prefer larger women, quite a bit larger than she is now.  But there is always an exception and she is it. Back in the day when she was "skinny" her flat belly amazed me. Now her mommy belly lights my soul on fire lol.  I sure hope she doenst vanish but if she does ill always enjoy her and the fact she came back (which not many do) made it even more memorable. I will always have a fiolder of her stuff. Over the years 2 of my fave vanished abruptly, one we never saw again and is gone 17 yrs or so now :( Mal was the other one and she is still around  bigger and bgtter than ever. I guess they call it the "it" factor not many have it, but Mal sure does. 

21 minutes ago, Pmacovereasy said:

I think her belly is gonna get bigger...didn’t she say something about being pregnant?

no she said something like her belly looked pregnant and that she had plans on losing it. She's also been posting pics of herself with athletic equipment and free weights. She wouldn't be lifting weights if she was preg