Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

okay some big news. Mal just seriously restructured her website. She will be adding new tiers, One of which will be a a new tier in which she shares videos where she "indulges" in her favorite foods. By which i think she means she will be doing stuffing videos (!!!) another tier is that she will do a will be doing a weekly video with her twin(!!!)

okay the bad news: she will be charging $50 and $100 for these tiers respectively. I don't know about you but while the thought of Mal stuffing that fat belly of hers turns my dick into a telephone pole...there's no way I'm paying $50. likewise while a twin video would be hot...$100 is a little ridiculous lol. But if you can throw that much money at her I say godspeed. 

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

Personally love how the bigger she gets the better she looks. I know a lot think otherwise but Mal has a kid(s) so this is just the natural end result. So as long as Mal is happy with her body and isn't feeling pressured to do this i.e. gain weight, post nonstop nudes, pursue other ventures she's not into, than I'm always willing to support her. Again though I think a clips4sale would get more money as those who may not want to purchase that twin tier could just buy the videos.

193.8 was the latest update.

I'm interested to see how the new tiers play out. Is this just a cash grab from the FA community or the start of something serriously epic. Either way I'm just glad there will be more Mal content around.

30 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

193.8 was the latest update.

I'm interested to see how the new tiers play out. Is this just a cash grab from the FA community or the start of something serriously epic. Either way I'm just glad there will be more Mal content around.

Part in part, I don't think it's a cash grab but the knowledge that so many have probably sent her messages to get fat even though it sounds like she found it odd at first. So it sounds like to me as she is saying that if we the FA community want to see her grow than we're going to be paying for it. 

Guest Grumbar11

This is all silly. She's not going to gain weight on purpose, she's very smart and using terms and phrases which catch the eye of people in our community. She'll make a fortune, as she already has been, on hopefuls who pay more and more money for what amounts to her living her life and getting validation for herself from those people. She'll stop whenever she wants to stop.

Beyond that, it is likely she won't bother sending a cease and desist until it impacts her margins. It takes her very little time to make new content, and her overhead is trivial compared to the profits she's raking in. Right now it is free advertising. 

She'll suck some saps dry, others will pay out the nose forever, and she'll make money off it all until she cannot or doesn't want to. She's ensuring her child(ren)'s future, making bank, and having fun.

Meanwhile this thread and others continue in this channel despite being, at their base, advertisement platforms for people who make money off of those who frequent this site. I suppose I cannot blame them. People seem willing to pay anything for a glance over the fence and a fantasy that will never be more than a wet dream.