Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

On 5/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, maebh17 said:

Enjoying postpartum life! 191lbs this morning and enjoying how hungry I've become! Not sure if I'll end up gaining weight from my treats... but I'm having a great time giving in and really relaxing. Hope you're all doing well as well!

Congratulations on your newborn! You are looking lovely, as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I didn't honestly know where to start this up again so if mods want to move this to like familiar faces instead or something, but it looks like Mal Malloy has posted on her Instagram again, as well as these 4 pics with this caption! Could this be a new golden age?

*Edit* photos aren't loading in trying to fix...

I liked Mal too but these women are really capitalizing on the pants around their ankles men.  She is probably out to make some fast money.  Judging by her popularity before she will make a tidy sum.  Pateron wasn't out back then so now she doesn't need the AGT connection to make serious money.  I'll admit I might be tempted to join the ankle pants crew, but I have to wait how this plays out like initial content.  I think she will have to use Instagram and Snapchat to reel people in at first.......

20 minutes ago, d0pl3 said:

She got a baby hence explains the large flabby breasts and a sudden urge for monehhhhh......100%

Hmm. Not exactly sudden, I remember on her subreddit months ago she wrote about planning other stuff and had a Patreon in the works, obviously that idea was killed off when everything got deleted cause of douchebags.

London Andrews, for instance, earns anything from $12,000 - $18,000 per month on her Patreon; I can't say I could blame someone for wanting to be part of that, especially someone as popular as Mal who hasn't really earned anything from this semi-career over the years despite being the Queen of PAWGs. Though I also can't say I don't wish I could make it rain the moniez too for something :D