Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Some people have been saying it looks like I've lost weight... *shakes head in amazement* Do you suppose?

(And btw... WMG totally stands for watchmalgain)

...as in trying to gain?  :o As in I won't even entertain the possibility because my head would explode?

Some people have been saying it looks like I've lost weight... *shakes head in amazement* Do you suppose?

Well... I don't know. You don't look any bigger than you've been. If anything, I'd say you've lost a little, like, I'd bet you're somewhere around 150. But it's not that easy to tell!

Edit: to me, the figure doesn't matter that much, because I've never been disappointed in the way you look (that's an euphemism).

I think people are saying you've lost weight because your tummy looks flat, but that's never really been where you store your weight. I'm not sure myself. In any case, you look as gorgeous as ever. If you were to start intentionally gaining, it's very possible that heads would indeed explode.

Guest Mandible

Haha...honestly, I'd have more fun having a conversation over hot chocolate with Mal than just oogle at pictures and stuff. She sounds like one amazing person. Play a pickup game of CS:S, CoD, Dark Souls, or whatever.

Goofy geeky gamer girls for the win! ;D

Btw I'm not feeling too chatty at the moment. So, I hope you'll excuse me if it takes a bit of time to reply to your messages and whatnots....

Mal has always been awesome and she just loves to prove it :D, I am just over joyed!

Is this including personal messages or forum messages and posts?

So...

a) WMG10 = Watch Mal Gain 10 lbs? (nice)

or

B) WMG10 = Watch Mal Gain 10 kg (very nice!)

or

c) WMG10 = Watch Mal Gain 10 inches on her ass (b might imply c)

:)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This news made my week, I understand that this is a huge issue and decision on your part but your figure looks great to me no matter what the of #lbs are.

Also what made you decide on this course of action? I was lead to believe and understood that you were happy with your weight and just wanted nature to take its course. What happened? If you don't want to answer on the forum that's cool.

(*Note the user name is only because it wouldn't let me use "FattyMail" was listening to Queen's fat bottom girls when the mail truck pulled up. This is not to insult you in any fashion.*)

Guest FriesWithThatShake

Somebody needs to challenge Mal to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

I challenge Mal to the the Ice Water Bucket Challenge.

I can do that if I did the challenge already, right? Nobody here has any objections for my challenging her? Right?

Right.

lol

• westing changed the title to Enjoying my new car! (MAEBH17)