Why Become a Curvage Model?

S77

• Curvage Model

Hi!

super interested in modeling on here lol just tryna know random production rules like um

does all audio need to be owned / licensed?

I ask with editing intent, along the lines of “is all background music supposed to be royalty free only?”

but for content like a burlesque video for curvage or like a belly dance or lip sync kinda video like can we use real songs or will that be an issue on here.

this came to mind with like, idk, dancing to songs on TikTok is to be expected, but choreography videos on YouTube frequently got audio strikes / videos taken down, so I figured to ask 

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, prettymorbidd said:

Hi!

super interested in modeling on here lol just tryna know random production rules like um

does all audio need to be owned / licensed?

I ask with editing intent, along the lines of “is all background music supposed to be royalty free only?”

but for content like a burlesque video for curvage or like a belly dance or lip sync kinda video like can we use real songs or will that be an issue on here.

this came to mind with like, idk, dancing to songs on TikTok is to be expected, but choreography videos on YouTube frequently got audio strikes / videos taken down, so I figured to ask 

Hey gorgeous! As long as I know we can't use anything with copyright.

Maybe @S77 can explain it better!

• Curvage Model

I am not sure about using music but I know that most guys would like to hear chewing, swallowing, belly gurgling, sloshing and other eating related sounds. They also seem to enjoy hearing models who get out of breath while doing things like trying on clothes, exercising etc. I think any sounds we make will be appreciated more than music. Hope this helps. I'm sure there is royalty free music that's safe to use but I agree that @S77 will explain what's allowed.

• Curvage Model

I am beyond embarrassed to say I could have known this had I remembered it’s literally for profit video content only hsksksk as you can see, I was referencing free video platforms fresh off my head as a comparison thing. My b y’all lol

15 hours ago, S77 said:

Hi, it’s not so much what Curvage allows. I usually say, 

I'm no legal expert but I presume selling content with copyright music is a big no no. You're running your own business here on Curvage. As a result you take on some risk. So be careful.

Thank you

I was prompted to asked S77 the audio question and chose to do so publicly here bc I was like whelp if anyone else has this question let’s have it be easily accessible

But then

yeah not the smartest question (._.) my b but thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to me!

• Curvage Model

more content questions someone else might know the answers to specifically regarding copyright idk

so,

work reading / song lyrics

I see a few videos of girls singing so I’m assuming covers are okay as long as we aren’t playing any recording / we drop that acapella, correct?

and another example,

Something like reading the very hungry caterpillar and eating along with the caterpillar - would this be allowed or is this idea a no-go bc preexisting material

On 9/24/2023 at 4:50 PM, Pretty Morbidd said:

more content questions someone else might know the answers to specifically regarding copyright idk

so,

work reading / song lyrics

I see a few videos of girls singing so I’m assuming covers are okay as long as we aren’t playing any recording / we drop that acapella, correct?

and another example,

Something like reading the very hungry caterpillar and eating along with the caterpillar - would this be allowed or is this idea a no-go bc preexisting material

Realistically, I think it's unlikely that anyone complains, and at worst you would be asked to take it down by the owner. Considering it's bought by a niche audience and will only be viewed by the buyers, it seems low risk to me, though everyone's comfort for risk is different. Like S77 said, you are running your own business :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 10/23/2023 at 10:43 AM, Evie Greyy said:

I became a Curvage model because I love how inclusive this community is❤️ there’s so much support for being naturally beautiful & embracing eating whatever I want and having a belly, double chin & cellulite. Love it here!

Glad you love it here! Welcome!