Surrogain (BBW, WG, cuckoldry)

et809

“So, this is your fetish?”

“Yes, pretty much.” There was a pause, but neither of them seemed worried.

“I guess that’s fair. I’ve had worse exes in that sense and I do have my fair share of fantasies. I can accept that.”

“So, you…”

“Don’t get too excited. I’m not comfortable with the idea of putting on weight just yet. I just said that I don’t feel weird about you fantasising about me getting fatter.”

“Aw, shucks. But it’s fine by me. I already think you are super hot the way you are. As I said, my whole life I was torn between which body type I liked the best. I just wanted to put all the cards on the table so you could decide what suited you best. Just in case you ever thought about dropping out of the cross-fit lifestyle and stuff.”

“Yeah, I guess I really do like being fit and feeling ripped, you know? I kinda like all the attention and looks I get on the street. I also like feeling active and exercising. Not that I couldn’t enjoy being lazy and just sitting around eating all day sometimes. But I imagine I would probably miss weightlifting eventually, and I would like to keep doing that while I’m still young and able.”

“I get it. I feel the same way myself. No worries, sweetie. I love you the way you are. All I want is for you to be happy.”

“I love you, too, darling.”

The muscular woman kissed the man. They started undressing. They could both admire the toned physiques on each other. Roger and Diana sincerely enjoyed the body of their significant other. Both of them were very fit and led a very gym oriented lifestyle, especially Diana, who had won a few local weightlifting and cross-fit competitions.

However, Roger had just confided to his year long girlfriend how he felt about his secret weight gain fetish. He was glad she had taken it well, and was ready to accept he would have to live with her decision not to gain. Diana, on the other hand, hadn’t decided to drop the subject entirely just yet. As she had understated earlier, she did have her fair share of fantasies. After they had sex that night, she whispered to a half asleep Roger.

“I wish there was a way for your fantasy to come true. And there might just be.”

The next evening, Roger and Diana were together in their living room watching TV. Neither of them was paying much attention, so Diana took the opportunity to bring the subject once again.

“Hey, darling, I was thinking about what you said yesterday”.

This caught Roger’s attention.

“I’m still determined not to gain any weight on purpose. But I kept thinking about a way I could fulfill your fantasy and maintain my figure and I came up with this crazy plan and… just hear me out, OK?”

Diana was visibly embarrassed, which Roger thought was cute. He tried to keep a nonchalant  posture to encourage her.

“Well, this past year with you has been great, one of the best of my life. And since I met you, I’ve shared some details of my life I haven’t shared with no one else. And I guess I can share another one. So, you know how I’ve told you some of my fantasies, right. And you’ve been an angel and went out of the way to fulfill a lot of them. But this time I wanted to do the same for you and, luckily, kill two birds with one stone by fulfilling another fantasy of mine. How do you feel about...”

Diana hesitated. Roger was excited. He nodded for her to continue.

“How do you feel about having an affair?”

This took Roger by surprise. He had been familiar with cuckoldry, but never imagined his dominant girlfriend would be into that. They discussed the matter thoroughly. Roger had always been a loyal guy in his relationships. Being what most would call very good looking, opportunity had come about a few times, but he never took the plunge (albeit reluctantly sometimes). This, however, wouldn’t necessarily go against his principles.

Diana’s proposition was simple. Roger was to find a suitable target, start an affair and do whatever he pleases with her, on a few conditions. First, never discuss the matter with Diana, unless questioned first. Second, Diana would have access to all records of the interactions between Roger and the other woman, including texts, emails, sent photographs and whatnot. Phone calls wouldn’t have to be recorded, but it would be appreciated if they were kept to a minimum. Third and last, Roger would have to try his best at fattening her. Also, at any point, Diana would have the right to call the deal off, with no need for justification.

Roger felt comfortable about his girlfriend’s conditions. They sealed the deal with another night of passionate sex. This had been one of Diana’s biggest fantasies for a long time, and she finally had the chance to fulfill it. It was one of the best times they had sex to date. But soon they would find that things were going to improve dramatically.

Roger spent the next few days mulling over the deal and what to do next. He never had prepared for a situation like that, so it didn’t occur immediately to him how to start having an affair. He decided to begin by thinking back to the times he had refused to cheat on his girlfriend. That one night he went out with some friends and the random girl hit on him. That psycho ex that tried to get back with him by kidnapping his dog and pretending to retrieve it. Or his boss from a previous job who didn’t take rejection very well and fired him eventually. None of the options seemed feasible, for one reason or another. Then, one night, it happened.

Roger was sleeping alone in the apartment. Diana had to go visit an aunt who was in the hospital after a mild car crash. His cellphone vibrated with a new notification. It was a text from Amy.

“Really miss u”, it read.

Amy was a long term acquaintance of Roger’s. For a long time, they had been friends with benefits, but could never make it work out. Both of them would go in and out of relationships and seek comfort in each other afterwards. Sometimes the timing wasn’t really ideal, but they managed to hook up when both of them were free.

It had been a while since Roger last talked to Amy, though. Since right after he started dating Diana, to be more precise. He felt it was hard to keep faithful with Amy being single at the time and her becoming increasingly flirty. One day he decided to be honest with her about his intentions and soon they lost contact.

“Yeah, it’s been a while.”

“Did I wake you up?”

“Yeah, but no biggie. So, what’s up.”

“Sorry… I’ve been drinking. And feeling lonely. I got dumped.”

“Damn, sorry to hear that.”

“It’s OK, she was being a jerk with me. What about you. How’s it been with Di?”

“Ok, I guess”, Roger tried to downplay it, after thinking for a moment. There was a pause.

“You, know, I really miss how you used to be with me. Of all the people I hooked up with, you were always the nicest one.” Roger blushed. Normally he would be very uncomfortable with such a compliment, but this time, that was what he was after.

“I wouldn’t mind being nice to you again.” Roger typed, with his heart racing.

“Are you alone?”

“At the moment.”

“Do you think I’m attractive?”

“Are you kidding me? You’re one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met.”

He wasn’t lying. Ever since they first met, Roger had always found Amy very attractive. She was never exactly skinny, she started more on the curvy side, with an hourglass figure and sizeable boobs. With time she eventually yo-yo’d from around 140 to about a plump 165 pounds, where she plateaued until they lost contact. Roger never revealed the true extent of his preferences, but Amy did eventually get that he was somewhat into chubby girls.

“Well, yeah, but that was so long ago. I’m so fat now.”

Roger’s heart skipped a beat. “I doubt it can be that bad.” 

“I’m being serious. I’ve been eating nonstop lately. That’s why Paula broke up with me. She tried to make me go into a diet and kept complaining I wasn’t losing weight.”

“Oh, fuck that noise. If she doesn’t like you the way you are she didn’t deserve you.”

“Thank you, that’s sweet. But I did put on a ton.”

“How much are we talking about?”

“I’m not sure, hold on a sec.” Roger became gradually excited as he waited, and when Amy got back, he almost fell on his back. “I’m 189 now.” 

Roger tried to regain his composure. His heart was at full speed, he was drenched in sweat and he had a boner second only in magnitude to the one he had the night he sealed the deal with Diana. “Well, I bet it looks great on you.”

“You would lose the bet, haha. Do you… wanna take a look?”

“Hell yeah”

Roger almost came at the sight of his former lover. There were just so many more pounds of Amy than he ever dreamed of seeing. He had hit jackpot. 

“Hoooly damn. You look gorgeous. Paula must've had really bad taste for her not wanting more of that.”

“You're just being nice.”

“I happen to know someone that can confirm I'm being sincere right now.”

“Do you happen to have a photo of him? ;)” 

Roger's erection was enough to make Amy begin to feel better about herself and more confident with her body image. That cheesecake she had stored in her fridge seemed way less guilty now. She felt gratitude for Roger as she took a bite, her other hand gently fingering herself. She put her fork down and resumed typing. 

“Wanna meet someday? Still miss u”

“Oh, I mean. There's Diana…”

“C’mon, it doesn't have to be about that. We were just fooling around now, you know. Old time's sake, no harm done. We can go out just as friends.”

Both of them thought ‘hah, fat chance’ simultaneously. 

“Well, I suppose. Also, there wouldn’t be a problem if Diana doesn't find out about this. Not that this is wrong in the first place or anything.”

“Right. Well, in that case, we'll keep in touch, it's getting pretty late and I still have some stuff to do before I go to bed.”

“OK, I'll try to think of somewhere nice we can meet. Sleep tight.”

“?”

Roger had to run to the bathroom where he erupted furiously. He never thought the rush of having an affair was so powerful. There's no way of knowing if he would even be able to handle it, had he known, somewhere else at that moment, Amy was putting back in her fridge the remains of half a cheesecake, of which the other half she had eaten barely noticing it, distracted by daydreams of getting back together with her long time crush. 

Guest fatizlovefatizlife

Very detailed description of what she looks like and situations that showcase the weight gain, ie outgrowing clothes

A little behind schedule, I know, but here it is. Hope you all enjoy.

Roger took a seat as he waited for Amy. He looked around. No acquaintances. No one who would recognize him. This was an unusual sensation for him. The thrill of doing something ‘wrong’, even if that was just what his girlfriend wanted.
As per their agreement, Roger didn’t say anything about his plans to go out and have chinese with Amy. Of course he had to come up with an excuse, so he told Diana his boss had invited him for a round of drinks at the bar across the street from where he actually was. Few details, nothing convoluted. Keep it simple and manageable.

This kept him distracted so that he wasn’t expecting Amy to arrive. Being unprepared, he almost let his reactions get the best of him when he saw her in person. She wore a blue dress, which wasn’t too small for her yet, but embraced her figure and revealed the full extent of her weight gain. It went well with her olive skin tone and short, dark brown, curly hair.

Her extensive cleavage was on the verge of being inadequate for a restaurant. Even at their size, her breasts remained very perky, which made them look even bigger. They bounced vigorously with each step, along with her belly.

Aside from Amy’s face, this was where she had put on the least weight. Far from what anyone could call a slim waist, though. Most of the fat in that region went to her lower belly and love handles. They combined with her hips to create a very pronounced hourglass figure, more exaggerated than Roger could ever imagine in his past dreams. Roger gathered his best nonchalant smile and stood up to greet her.

“Hey Amy!”

“Roger! It’s so great seeing you again after so long.”

Amy hugged him dearly. Roger normally would have focused on the feel of such a great pair of breasts pressing against him, but the familiar scent of that woman sent him through a flurry of memories and feelings he had forgotten about. This, however, didn’t stop him from being amazed at the view of where most of Amy’s newfound weight had ended up, when she turned around to have a seat and revealed her ample derriere. Her butt stuck out, as if defying gravity, but still displaying the property of having momentum, as they jiggled in the most perfect way.

“And I have to say, you look so great! Diana has been doing wonders to your figure. I don’t remember ever seeing you in a better shape.”

“Thanks. I can also say that you look beautiful as ever.”

“Well, it’s easier when I’m sitting down like this.”

“I mean it. The whole package. All I can see is that your curves got even wilder.”

Amy had a devious smile in her face. She could honestly feel flattered by Roger’s comments. Like he sincerely enjoyed her figure. This confirmation worked as if to unblock the signals her brain had subconsciously been sending her and she finally realized.
“You know, now that I finally got here I noticed I’m starving.”

“You’re in luck. They have this all you can eat hot pot here. It just keeps coming and you don’t even notice how much you’ve eaten already.”

“Luck? Not for my figure, right?”

Amy and Roger spent the rest of the night laughing, catching up and, as Roger mentioned, eating barely noticing how much hot pot they had had. Well, at least for Amy’s part. The hot pot was a bullseye for Roger, especially because it wasn’t so apparent he wasn’t eating nearly as much as Amy. This way he could keep his figure while still being able to fatten her up nice and good.

They were both driving, so when it was time to leave, Roger didn’t offer to take Amy home, but he did walk her to her car. They were walking side by side when Amy gently took his hand, interlacing her fingers with his. He didn’t resist.

“And this will be my car. Thanks for the company. And for being so sweet.” Amy had a passionate look on her face. “Being with you always made me feel more at peace with my life. It’s hard to put into words.”

“Don’t worry, I guess we’ve had enough words for today”. 

There was a moment of silence.

“Then I guess I should be going.” He continued.

“No, wait. Just for a little longer, could you... “ She hesitated. “I’m… I’m sorry. Please, forgive me.”

At that moment, Amy kissed him with all her passion. She felt guilt, but what she felt for Roger was more than she could repress. Roger could feel the emotion behind that kiss. He didn’t expect this. He had spent most of the night entertaining devilish thoughts, but this was different. It was almost as if he was feeling something familiar he hadn’t felt in a long time. He remembered.

He was falling for Amy again.

Diana noticed that a few weeks after her talk with Roger, he started behaving a little different. It didn’t hit her at first, but she noticed he spent a little more time at his phone texting. Then, after a while, he started going out more, which wasn’t unusual for him in of itself. They liked to have pretty independent social lives. So when his frequency increased ever so slightly, it didn’t even raise any flags for her. Just when his performance in bed skyrocketed suddenly Diana got suspicious.
Roger was becoming a beast during sex. They did it with such a passion that Diana was forced to conclude something had changed. Then she thought back to all the previous evidence and was convinced to investigate on him.

Roger took care to cover his affair with Amy as best as he could. It became a sport for him. Of course he had the best of both worlds, being able to fulfill his feeder fantasies while maintaining a gorgeous super fit girlfriend, but the thrill of cheating was little by little becoming a secondary, or rather, tertiary fetish for him.

Of course, covering up an affair is hard enough as it is. When the betrayed part is not only expecting it, but requested it explicitly, it becomes downright impossible. It was a matter of time for Diana to catch Rogers computer unlocked right before the automatic log off and take the chance to check on her boyfriend’s email inbox.

Diana’s heart was racing as she read the love letter. She felt anger. This was her first time being cheated on and she didn’t expect how it would feel. She wasn’t really mad at Roger. Indeed, she felt very thankful for him fulfilling her fantasy. But she was still livid. But more than that, she was extremely turned on. Her pussy became instantly wet, soaking her panties. She fought the urge to masturbate there and then. She needed to know where to direct her anger.

She decided to look for this so called Amy on facebook. It was an easy find, as she was friends with Roger. Her profile picture was old, from when she was considerably thin. Diana started feeling jealousy, or maybe envy. She had such great breasts. And her curves were so sensual. It was easy to get why her boyfriend would like to cheat on her with Amy.

But then she managed to find more recent pictures. When she first began her relationship with a girl named Paula, by the time she had put on a few. Then she gradually became bigger and bigger. By the time they broke up she was such a cow. Her tits were jumping out of her clothes in practically all of her photos. But then.

“Oh my god”.

Diana got to her most recent pictures. Amy had simply exploded. Since the time she broke up, she must’ve put on more weight than she did during the whole relationship. She was enormous. How could Roger find her attractive? How could he cheat on her with that fat whale? How could she feel so…

Turned on.

Diana came right there, looking at the girl her boyfriend was fucking behind her back. She didn’t even need to touch herself. This was the achievement for her. She had no idea this fantasy of hers was so strong. This was by far the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt.

Diana turned off the computer and collapsed on her bed. A few hours later she was woken up by the sounds of Roger getting home. She got up and went to the living room. Diana couldn’t explain it, but even after such an immense orgasm earlier, when she saw her boyfriend smiling back at her, all she could do was kiss him immediately. She didn’t leave any chance for him to react. That night, she completed dominated him as they fucked all over the house. 

The whole time, both of them were thinking. “There’s no way this could get any better”.

This speaks to me more than any other story ever has. I currently have a very thin girlfriend who I've discussed my fetish with and she doesn't really have any interest in actively gaining weight, which I can respect.

At the same time I have a friend who I dated off and on over the last several years who has gone from an already curvy 120 to around 165+, and seemingly doesn't have much interest in losing weight. On the contrary even, she often posts about her laziness, hunger, how stuffed she is, the sort. Sometimes I think that my fetish has become her fetish in a way and that while she isn't actively gaining she certainly doesn't mind any extra weight she has gained.

Our relationship has always been electric but the timing has never worked out for us and we currently both have SO's. We still talk on occasion and I sometimes offer to bake her things when I come home to visit family and friends and she reciprocates by telling me about how 'fat' she is, which she knows pushes my buttons.

While I have no interest in acting on my impulses to cheat on my girlfriend, the fantasy lingers. So I applaud this story for letting me live out my fantasy.

Roger’s affair with Amy was going without a hitch. At first, Amy kept her body image issues, but Roger’s supportive demeanor and encouraging nature made her abandon her worries and quickly pack on the pounds. For some time they would go out and she would eat to her heart’s content, happy that Roger would still love her even if she made a pig out of herself. At least the guaranteed sex and cuddling after dinners made her think so.

This made Amy’s weight quickly balloon up another 25 pounds. Roger’s now 215 pound lover was eating whatever she wanted when she wanted, even when they were not together. Sadly still, Amy’s gain was gradually levelling off, and Roger was itching to influence it and make it make it a little faster again.

Roger would secretly plan his schedule so he would present Amy with romantic dinners in off hours, when he knew she would’ve already eaten. Or, when they were together watching something, he would wait for her to finish some snack before suggesting ordering pizza or going to the store to get some more ice cream. All this, of course, still controlling his own calorie intake and maintaining his figure.

One time he even went as far as to go to the restaurant they were having dinner later one night and arranged with the manager to send her a “undersized” steak by the restaurant’s standards and, as a compensation, send her a second course. Of course, the first one would be just a regular sized one, and the second would be the supersized version.

“I’m so full” and “I’ve been feeling hungry all the time lately” were quickly becoming more frequent phrases in Amy’s vocabulary. Roger was also pleased that his efforts made her weight pick up pace once again. After one month of a relatively slow gain, for another two months she started gaining fast again and, now at 245 pounds, was very close to the 250 milestone.

Meanwhile, Diana was taking full advantage of the situation. Roger was making less and less effort to hide his affair, but never being explicit about it, just as Diana wanted. Every night he would sleep out with his lover and come up with an excuse the next day made Diana hornier. She would then use her rage as fuel to fuck him to exhaustion the following day, then at the gym heavy lifting.
During the past months, her performance skyrocketed. Diana would often catch herself during squats imagining Roger cheating on her and becoming at the same time, angrier and wetter. Or during a set of overhead presses, she would start wondering if she would be able to lift Amy one day, or she would just get fatter than Diana could get stronger. At some time Diana would just have to go to the locker room and finish in the shower, trying not to orgasm to loud.

“Oh my god, she is getting huge” would cross Roger’s mind both when he saw Amy or Diana. Diana had been quite strong for a while already, but this newfound energy was making her become very buff. She went from a considerably slender crossfitter figure and was starting to cross into female bodybuilder territory. Most of her mass gains went to her shoulders, arms and legs, which were considerably bigger than Roger’s. Her abs were now more cut than ever, and her already visible six pack was showing with her completely relaxed, in any lighting or pose.

“Hey there, are those guns just for showing or are you actually gonna use them for something?” Roger would say and then be rewarded with a night of wild sex from his actual girlfriend. Not many guys were into that sort of thing, but Diana’s physique pleased him very much and he enjoyed it very much when he was dominated. It was a nice change of pace from his relationship with Amy, where he was the one in control.

However, little by little, Diana was starting to notice that she wasn’t really thinking about her boyfriend when they made sex. Thoughts of Amy would cross her mind. Was she fatter than the last time Diana had seen her? Did Roger really enjoy having sex with her? How fat could she get eventually? It was becoming more apparent to Diana that just fucking Roger, or rather, fucking just Roger, wasn’t going to be enough for her much longer. 

It was around the time Amy hit 260 pounds when Diana came up with a plan to get into contact with her. Diana also had kept her training progress and would constantly get stares in public, even more than her voluptuous target, who would flaunt her curves in very form fitting dresses with the same sway of the vixen she had used to be 100 pounds ago. 

Much more unusual than seeing someone overweight nowadays was going out on the streets and coming across a girl so strong, even more than most men. Diana basked in the thought that she managed to become an even greater outlier than her boyfriend’s lover. And she intended to show her that.

An opportunity had arisen for Roger to go on a business trip. Nothing too long, just a couple of weeks. One week before his departure, Diana managed to find out where Amy would usually buy her groceries and started camping the place for an opening to bump into her “by chance”.

“Hey, aren’t you… Amy! You’re one of Roger’s friends, right?”

“Yeah… and you are… Diana? Oh my god.”

It took some time for Amy to recognize Diana. Although they did meet up few times in the past, Amy knew her all too well since for a long time she kept her obsession of taking Roger back from her. Even so, she couldn’t immediately recognize her after such a radical change in Diana’s physique.

Not that recognizing Amy was any different. In any other situation Diana would have passed her without even noticing the fat girl getting several gallons of ice cream was the same person she had met months prior. Diana was only able to find her because she was intentionally targeting her in the first place.

“Yeah! Sorry, I should have introduced myself. I shouldn’t expect you to recognize me after such a long time, I get it that I changed a lot.”

“Well, yeah, you’re looking great, girl! Also, I’m surprised you recognize me. I changed a lot, too!”

Amy patted on her hips, in equal parts playfully and sensually. Diana struggled to conceal her lust as all that blubber jiggled. She had never seen someone so fat in person. Looking at her photos online was one thing, but watching that demonstration of physics in real life gave it a totally different sense of scale.

“Haha, even so you’re still looking great, actually.”

“Pff, look who’s saying. You’re so jacked. How did that happen?”

“Well, some friends at the gym convinced me to start training heavy weightlifting and one thing led to another. Guess the bodybuilding lifestyle really fits me.”

“Wow, I’m starting to feel envy towards Roger, even.”

This last remark made Diana feel wooed in a good way.

“Hey, I’m running a bit short on time, but we could talk about what we’ve been up to later this week. How about we have dinner at my home tomorrow.”

Both girls sported the subtlest flirtatious look with that invitation.

“That would be wonderful, Di. Here’s my number. Let’s keep in touch!”

“See you!”
Amy couldn’t help but forget completely for a while about her sources of calorie as she watched the hulking beauty walk away. She had never seen such a hot woman. She realized she never considered she could be into muscular girls.

The grumble coming from her stomach pushed away those thoughts. Roger had really been spoiling her for some time. First he would introduce her to a new treat as a gift. Then, he would begin littering her apartment with more and more of whatever he was feeding her, until she got hooked enough for him to stop buying it, forcing her to start buying on her own. Then he would start the cycle again with something different.

First it was the cookies. Then brownies, and donuts, and cupcakes, cheesecake, twinkies, ice-cream and so on. It was rare for her to spend a night without indulge in at least two or three items of that list by now. She usually burned through her stock two times a week, but this was her third trip to the grocery store this time. It had been almost two hours since she last had something sweet to eat and she was starving. She hurried up to finish her shopping and went back home.

Diana arrived home to find Roger sitting on the sofa watching some TV. She took the opportunity to chat with him.

“Hey, honey, you won’t believe who I ran into at the grocery store just now. It was Amy!”

Roger’s eyes went wide open for a moment. He didn’t have a chance to comment.

“I invited her over to have dinner tomorrow. It will be fun catching up with her after so long since we last saw her.”

Diana’s sincere excited look left Roger flustered. He wasn’t sure of anything anymore. Did she find out everything about the affair? Was she mad? Was she ok with it? Or was this just a messed up coincidence?

“Oh, great.” Was all that Roger could muster saying. They spent the rest of the night cuddling watching TV, meanwhile Roger’s head ran at a thousand miles per hour trying to figure out what he was going to do about tomorrow.

I originally intended this chapter to go a little further on, but it was getting a little longer and I figured it got to a nice point for a pause. Hope you guys like the direction the story has been going. Any suggestions or criticism are always welcome and wanted. Also, thanks for the reception so far, everyone, especially @Troika . Really glad I can make such a positive impact for someone.

Roger knew what was up with the sudden increase of food throughout the house. There was enough food for five people, or at least three people and an Amy. Roger knew very well how good a cook Diana was, even though him having to watch his figure didn’t allow him to indulge to the full extent of his girlfriend’s talents.

Diana was having more fun with the opportunity than she had anticipated. It had been a while since she last had the chance to cook so much. Being the muscle-head she was, of course she also used her nutrition expertise to assemble the most fattening and least filling menu she could come up with. Lots of short-chain carbs, high glycemic index and high caloric density options were at disposal. Every time another course got done, she and Roger would exchange a knowing glance. 

Roger was still not sure how to handle this. Through the course of the day his girlfriend showed a very light demeanor towards all of it, which gradually put him at rest. If it weren’t for their agreement, he would already have asked Diana a thousand times what was up with her plan. He just hoped there wasn’t any type of confrontation in the menu.

As dinner time got closer, Diana changed into a casual dress Roger hadn’t seen yet. It showed a lot of her toned back and really emphasized her well developed shoulders. Diana caught Roger having a glance while she got ready in front of the mirror and started flexing.

“Like what you see? Different from some people I haven’t been slacking off at the gym”

Diana’s soft and sexy tone not only made Roger instantly horny, it was the final thing he needed to finally be at ease with the whole situation. Not long after Amy arrived, which got his heart racing back again.

“Hey everyone, sorry about this. It’s been some time since I last got dressed and these clothes don’t seem to fit that well anymore.”

Amy was wearing what at first seemed a very snug jeans and top, but upon closer inspection she was actually using a short dress as a shirt. She soon noticed the plate of freshly baked brownies by her side.

“Are these caramel coated? I’m starving. Hmm… oh my god, they are delicious! What did you put in these?”

“Oh, just a dash of allspice. It’s a natural digestive stimulator. Now come here girl, it’s been so long since we actually got together.”

Diana hugged Amy very tightly. Her flexed muscles became engulfed in fat as Amy’s rolls escaped her clothes. Roger was dangerously close to collapsing there and then, and had already lost any hope to conceal his boner.

“I finally get it. This is a show. A show for me. And I intend to watch every scene of it.”

The thought which crossed Roger’s mind put him a step closer to understanding the nature of that night’s event, albeit he was just a little off. It was a show. But in that case, the director and the audience were one in the same.

“Now, if I were you I would finish off those brownies soon. I’ve got some cinnamon rolls I’d like you to try and they’re almost done.”

“Oh, got it.” Amy said innocently, as she took a bite of another two slices stacked on top of each other. “Hmph, hphey Roger.”

“Hey Amy. Been such a long time. Diana told me how she ran into you at the store, the other day.”

“I know, crazy, right? I’m not even sure why she came all the way over there, I live in the opposite side of town now. But hey, lucky me.” She said as she indicated the brownies she finished off in another bite.

Diana came back from the kitchen with a tray full of steaming cinnamon rolls.

“Don’t worry, I checked the temp and they should be cool enough now. Tell me what you think.”

Before Amy could say anything else, Diana pushed a roll into her mouth. She was taken by surprise, but polished it off in agreement. Not that it was much effort, the rolls were delicious.

After Amy cleaned the whole tray, the rest of the night went on a similar fashion. Diana made a point of stuffing Amy with sugary treats before the actual dinner. She knew her body would quickly absorb those calories before it had a chance to feel satiated. Then, she could bring in the heavy guns.

Roger was marveled at how harmoniously their dynamic went. It was almost as if he wasn’t even there. All the while, his girlfriend made clear remarks on how fat Amy got and how fit she was, but still giving it a positive spin.

“Wow, at first I wasn’t sure if I had made too much food, I’m glad you’re keeping up with it.”

“I can’t imagine being able to handle that much food, you would destroy me in an eating contest.”

“I wish I didn’t have to worry about what I eat. It’s a shame I can’t keep these if don’t control myself.”

“If I got to cook for you everyday I wouldn’t be able to deadlift you even if I trained 24/7, hahaha”

Ok, that last one was weird. But who cares. Amy didn’t seem to. Roger was in ecstasy. By his calculations, when they got to the main course, a full tray of lasagne, Amy had already eaten more than she used to during their regular stuffing sessions. She was clearly full, already, but she soldiered on. He wasn’t sure if she was trying to put a show for him too, or if she was just trying to please her overbearing hostess. Amy even made a point of getting two helpings of tiramisu when they got to dessert. 

“It looks like you’re pretty full, dear.”

Amy just nodded. It had been a while since she stopped talking and just listened and ate.

“Oh, it’s such a pity. I had tons of leftover pasta I made earlier when I hadn’t decided if I was going with spaghetti or lasagna for tonight. So I ended up preparing both. But I really didn’t want to through it all away. And, you know, I and Roger can’t eat all that by ourselves. We have to watch our figures.”

Amy nodded again.

“Could you make an effort to find a little more space for food? For us? Just so we don’t have to waste so much food.”

Amy hesitated.

“C’mon. What about I get you to the couch and feed you so you don’t have to do much effort. Come here.”

Diana lifted her guest with perfect form and helped her to the couch. All the while Roger kept his jaw dropped. She went into the kitchen and came back with a bowl full of béchamel spaghetti.

The living room couch was long enough for Amy to seat with her legs extended and Diana to kneel over her, leaving plenty of space for her belly to rest unrestricted. Diana began shoveling pasta into Amy’s mouth, who started chewing and swallowing rhythmically. The duo developed a flow, and after some time, the whole bowl was gone.

Diana put the bowl aside and admired Amy’s belly. It now rode way past her belly button. How could someone gain so much that not even a dress can serve as a decent shirt? Diana touched it. She was sweating, even more than Amy was during her final moments before collapsing on the couch.

Diana took off her dress. She was only in her underwear. She ran her fingers through the ridges of her toned six pack. Her heavy breathing became uneven as she approached an orgasm. She looked up and saw an incredulous Roger. The face of a man who simply couldn’t handle what he saw. Diana smiled back, before moaning more loudly than she ever had, for more than a minute, and finally collapsing on top of her sleeping, now surely 270 pounds guest.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, finally had some time to take a break from life and write some more. Hope you like the new installment. And as always, feel free to tell what parts you like or dislike, and suggestions and requests about where to take the story are welcome. 

Now, here's the new chapter:

---------------------------------------------------

Roger came back from their guest bathroom after refreshing himself up and regaining composure. He still had no idea of how to deal with that situation. He approached the women lying on the sofa. He decided that Diana was his priority. He gently woke her up and was received with a smile on her face.

“Hey babe. Hope you liked the show.”

“Oh, you have no idea.”

“Sorry if I didn’t tell you beforehand. I got a little caught up in our game.”

“You don’t need to apologise, that was amazing. I’m just not sure how to react now.”

“Well” Diana checked lazily on Amy. “I guess she took a bigger hit than I. The jig is up for me and you, but… I guess we could play it dumb and try to see what happens next. I mean, there’s a chance she won’t remember.”

“You’re a mastermind. That’s why I fell in love with you, you know?”

“Thanks babe. But would you do me a favor and take care of all that? I’m in no shape to do it now.”

“Sure, what do you need me to do?”

“We can leave the dishes and stuff for tomorrow, that’s for sure. I think first you can help me get to bed, then I guess our best gamble is to take her home and play it as if she had just slept on the couch and nothing really happened after that. But you’re gonna need to act as expected if that was the case.”

“What do you mean?”

“Bang her, silly. She’s gonna be suspicious if she hits on you and you reject her.”

“But honey, I’m so in the mood to do it with you now!”

“I know, dear, but we have to keep eyes on the prize. We’ve landed ourselves on a once in a lifetime chance. I mean. You wouldn’t want to miss the chance to get your dick in this at will, would you?” Diana seductively caressed her guest’s thigh as she said it. “Specially when we can make there be much more of it where it came from...”

Roger instantaneously complied. However, as he left Diana sleeping on their bed, he couldn’t help but feel a faint trace of sadness. He couldn’t rationalize it completely but, as he struggled to carry the work of art that was his now shared affair with Diana, a part of him managed to understand that the heap of muscle he had carried previously was what captivated him the most.

This didn’t stop Roger from appreciating and suffering his newest herculean task. He knew from the get go that neither him nor Diana would be able to carry Amy newlywed-style. Roger opted for a first-aid approach, balancing Amy’s center of mass with her torso placed lengthwise over his shoulders. 

Roger knew from gym he was able to safely squat more than that, and just the loaded walk would be a tad easier than actually squatting with Amy on his back. He didn’t, however, anticipate he would spend more energy trying to mount someone with only handles of the ‘love’ variety. Besides that, the walking part wasn’t all that easier either, as Roger’s worldview became engulfed in fat and skin. It was a borderline masochistic experience for someone with his preferences.

Eventually, Roger got Amy into her car and drove to her home. By the time he pulled into her garage, Amy was starting to wake up. He parked and waited for her to be fully awake.

“Hey there, Roger. Did you drive me home? Oh, my… That’s sweet, but I feel so embarrassed. I must have passed out from eating.”

“Oh, don’t worry. Diana was very happy that you enjoyed her cooking. It was no problem at all.”

“Thanks, seriously. Oh man, Di is such a good cook, and I really enjoyed… her company. I think I miss her already, hahaha. Well… will you help me inside? I’m still exhausted from all that work out with the fork and the lasagna.”

They got inside and Roger led Amy to her bedroom.

“Thanks, honey. Now, will you stay with me? It’s quite late…”

“Actually, yeah, and I even have Diana’s permission. I’m supposed to get a cab back home in the morning. She thinks it would be too late to go back safely now.”

“Well, I can let you stay, or even give you a ride home tomorrow. But you will have to ride me now.”

Roger happily obliged. Amy was even surprised at herself. She didn’t know what got into herself that night, she usually wasn’t so direct or horny, for that matter. But as Roger sank into the swaying mass under him, Amy could feel the tone of his body and be glad she had someone like him to fuck her with gusto. But she also felt like something was amiss this time. Like she had had a taste of a high end wine and was now enjoying a bottle of her mid range standard. Only thing was, she couldn’t remember where she had had that superior wine.

Did Roger get out of shape? No, certainly not. If anything, he was looking even a little more trimmed these days. It wasn’t a past fling either, Roger was by far the hottest guy she had ever had sex with. 

She let her mind wander and stopped trying to pinpoint what was different. She just closed her eyes and imagined Roger getting more muscular. More ripped. His abs getting more defined. Holding her with a firmer grip. And having a bigger butt. Thunder thighs to go with. Hell, he wouldn’t even need a dick at that point to make her cum. It could even be fun if he had boobs. Could you imagine how hot it would be if he was a girl? 

Before Amy knew it, she and Roger orgasmed, both of them thinking about being fucked by the same person, who wasn’t even there. 

Guest fatizlovefatizlife

Personally not a fan of the super jacked look on girls but LOVE when super fit gym freaks gain weight

• 5 weeks later...

The next day, Roger did as promised and took a cab back home. He arrived to an empty house and a note from Diana.

“Went to the gym to sweat off that pasta. Hope you had fun after I went to sleep ;)”

It left a bittersweet impression on him.

The following week was very tame for Roger. He managed to have a healthy dose of sex with Diana, but he somewhat avoided Amy, at least relatively. He did visit her a couple of nights, which they spent watching movies cuddling while Amy absentmindedly binged on her favorite snacks.

During the time Roger spent with each girl, he was becoming increasingly aware of the feelings of attachment he had for both of them. Even though he had different types of attraction to each, he was convinced he loved both of them.

Tragically, his time with either was feeling ever shorter. Nights when they were both occupied with something at work or just plainly were not in the mood to go out were more frequent now. At least now he had more time to get his life together and dedicate a little more effort at the gym.

One month later, Roger felt there was a change in mood. Diana became more open and talkative, and Amy felt less stressed. He was happy about it, so he didn’t mind much. During this time, Amy’s gain had mostly plateaued, but Diana was more buff than ever. Ironically, now both of them could easily dominate Roger during sex if they wanted.

One thing that really tipped Roger off, however, was that, one day, while talking casually with Amy, she mentioned she missed dating girls with large boobs and, a few days later, Diana mentioned she was becoming annoyed that her progress at the gym was making her chest look too flat. At the time, he assumed it was just a peculiar coincidence or weird timing. He ignored that as she proceeded.

“I’m starting to consider getting implants, but I wanted to hear what you think before I decide anything.”

“Oh, I never thought about that before. I mean, you’re more sexy than ever! But I do get what you mean, maybe your boobs did use to at least look a little bigger. You know I love boobs, and both natural or fake are more than fine by me. What’s important is what will make you feel better about yourself, babe.”

“Thanks, honey. But… what do you think about size?”

“What do you mean, exactly?”

“Well, you know that I’m more of a go big or go home personality type. I guess there’s not much point in doing a surgery just to feel about the same size they used to be in the first place. How would you feel about me going really big with them?”

They both laughed as Roger’s hardon gave them the answer they needed, and the matter was settled.

Roger went through the whole process along with Diana. It was hot how she left it pretty clear to the doctor this was a fetish thing, that they both wanted a ‘unnaturally big’ look to it. But not with a very fake look, though. The doctor suggested going for the the high profile version, instead of the ultra high ones. Soon enough, the procedure was done and Diana recovered completely with no setbacks.

The result was a success. Diana looked like a true amazon. Roger demonstrated how pleased he was by spending any time they had together fucking his girlfriend. Though sometimes it was more like she was fucking him. It felt like the novelty of the implants was fueling both of their sexual desires equally. Diana would barely leave Roger any chance to rest while they were together, and even when they were in between sessions it seemed like she had thirst for more. Soon two weeks had passed in which Roger couldn’t remember staying more than an hour with Diana without having sex.

Of course this was just what Roger could have observed. Diana had even less off time between rounds. Normally she would start her day by visiting Amy before going to gym, getting back home to have sex with Roger and, when he was already passed out, she would go back to finish the job with her whale of an affair. Someone was being a bit neglecting recently and wasn’t making sure their cute little pet had enough to eat.

Amy and Diana were in heaven. They loved the differences in their physiques and how it kept getting even more significant. Diana felt the catarse of dominating the huge, fat slob who she could fit multiple times inside of. This was what she got for her boyfriend cheating on Diana with her. Now she was going to see how big she could really get.

Meanwhile, Amy couldn’t get enough of that hunk of a girl with boobs larger than she had ever laid hands upon making her well fed and reaching positions she didn’t think were possible when she still weighed an average amount. This girl had more physical prowess, better shape and more dominating personality than any guy she fantasized with, and had a better boobs and butt than any girl she ever dated. She was the best of both worlds.

Roger was still oblivious to all that was happening between Diana and Amy. He might have noticed it sooner, but he was too immersed in his perfect reverie. It would not be until more than one month later that Roger would see the damage his girlfriend could do when she was bent on being the feeder in his place.