Emily Deschanel

Vyse

WOW in the Seth Myers interview her belly shakes sooo much whenever she laughs! And that white belt around her waist looks like it's going to pop off! Her booty is so thick too... such heavy boobs... even black clothing can't hide anything. I think the white belt even emphasizes her gain. I'm legit jealous of her husband!

She is like the last celeb I ever thought would blow up. Amazing find!

There is an episode in the sixth season where a doctor who looks a lot like Bones was found dead. They said that her weight was about 140 lbs. On the commentary, the producers said that Emily asked to have a weight close to her own weight for the description. So, 140 right before she was pregnant. Now, a good 175 or 180 would be my guess. 

It must suck being a celebrity and having your weight be such an issue. There are probably some latent feedees in Hollywood who will never experience the fulfillment of their true desires simply because of the media pressure. So sad!

Guest grateful

I heard she's a vegan. Wonder if she gained that weight from vegetables. I always thought it would be hot to fatten a woman with health foods!

Truly beautiful! Now I want to see  Zooey do the same! :)

Guest shegotfat
On 4/2/2017 at 9:35 AM, grateful said:

I heard she's a vegan. Wonder if she gained that weight from vegetables. I always thought it would be hot to fatten a woman with health foods!

Chocolate is vegan.

Guest shegotfat

I don't watch that show, but judging by those clips the whole point of it seems to be that she's an autistic pain in the ass.

Guest pudgygirllover

Does anyone notice how, in the Seth Meyers video, she's breathing heavily when she's not speaking. As if she's out of breath? Particularly closer to the end.

md2069, I'm not sure if it's the weight that makes her look older or the fact that the gain came over a period of several years.  As a parent, I can also attest to how having an infant child can age you (regardless of weight).

Personally, I think she has wonderful bone structure (Bones structure?) and holds the weight very well.  

Maverick  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...