Emily Deschanel

Vyse

Wow, that quite a dramatic gain for someone so in the spotlight!  She has had a few kids at this point, so if anyone gives her shit, fuck 'em.

She's radiant and beautiful!

I for one am really enjoying the comments on the Seth Meyers YT video; just me? Granted, most of these are probably Curvage folks, but hey...

This isn't even all of it:

Ryan: "Jesus she's gotten massive. I stopped watching 6 seasons in"

inge smit: "that white around her weist [sic] makes her ticker [sic].. she looks enormus [sic].."

DoctorPretorious616: "Emily has gotten to lusciously thick, that baby weight from her second child is agreeing with her!   She should keep on the weight, she looks gorgeous and sexy as a BBW."

Ace Sul: "Christ she got fat."

Totenlocke42: "She used to be so hot. Now she's about twice the size she was when Bones started and (pre-fat) Bones from the early seasons would have told her to her face about the various health problems caused by obesity."

snaggs107: "I'm really hoping she's pregnant right now.. Cuz I feel like she gets bigger every yr."

Ghostdialoog: "Thick af. Booty would."

How much do you think she weighs now? She's barely 40; I for one can't wait to see what the next five years holds.

What the hell? This is amazing! I stopped watching long enough ago not to have seen this happen. I think she's stolen the hotter sister title now though.

I almost didn't click the thread, too. The typical threads of skinny celebrities who've "gained" always turn out to be like one or two pounds at most and just make me want to facepalm, but that's got to be like 40lbs.

25 minutes ago, das Hirschlein said:

She's now more than 'bones' :P.

Sorry for the stupid pun.

BbgL7x3.gif

You're not wrong, though. That's a hell of a gain!