Making a change!

Guest Thick doll

Guest Thick doll

I just was pregnant and loved my round tummy. After the baby my tummy wasn't full and I had so many strechmarks. I didn't want to have a saggy belly. my husband convinced me to gain some weight 5 pounds to see if my belly would fill out a bit. I have always been thinner 160 or under, I went up to 220 with baby, then to 180 now. Looking to go up "a bit". Looking for positive comments. My husband loves my curves and told me about this site and convinced me to post.IMG_20170115_2118403_rewind_kindlephoto-23978593.jpg

Guest Thick doll

This is me, we have been taking pics. The left is me now and the right is a couple weeks ago. What do you think!? Trying to round out the lower part of my belly and would really love a bigger ass :)

2017-01-15_22.13.39_kindlephoto-24455956.jpg

Guest Thick doll

Unfortunately I would have to get on my computer to pull up my "skinnier" days. I do have these. The one with the bigger tummy is was 2 weeks postpartum and the thinner one is when I decided to get rounder about a month ago. I really like the roundness I had, and my goal is just to get like, softer, and bigger in a few different places. ;) like my butt and tummy. I never knew that extra weight felt so sexy and I'm just worried I'm not going to look sexy if I get too big. I'd what do you think? I think I might go past my goal weight. ^^

2017-01-16_00.39.26.jpg

Guest Thick doll
2 minutes ago, Sam Connor said:

In my opinion the bigger you are, the more sexy you are however since your target weight is 220 lbs go for it and see if your happy in that weight or if you want even more.

Yeah! I'm definitely excited to see how things progress from here :)

Guest DailyDose

Absolutely amazing and better with every pound. :) please enjoy your journey and eat whatever you desire to add to your poundage

Guest Thick doll
7 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

Absolutely amazing and better with every pound. :) please enjoy your journey and eat whatever you desire to add to your poundage

Thank you so much! I'm enjoying it so far :)

Guest Thick doll
7 hours ago, Thick doll said:

Still learning how to use this site, ?, I have a little south of the border in me, so I hope it's in my likelihood I will fill out appropriately. Shareing a pic of my ass, the part of me I really want to grow ?IMG_20161230_2238067_rewind_kindlephoto-32185290.jpg

IMG_20161230_2237572_rewind_kindlephoto-32077003.jpg

IMG_20161230_2238135_rewind_kindlephoto-31765738.jpg

IMG_20161230_2159048_rewind.jpg

IMG_20161230_2158495_rewind.jpg

Guest Thick doll
1 hour ago, darthstuffer said:

Filling in nicely, that post-partum pic is great, 220 looks like it will be a wonderful fit for you. He's right, you do look better with it and as long as you are confident and feeling good, then there's nothing to lose.

Thank you! :)

Guest Thick doll
37 minutes ago, pangzi said:

You look great!  Putting on weight to refill that loose skin is a fine idea.  Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Thank you so much :)

10 hours ago, Thick doll said:

Unfortunately I would have to get on my computer to pull up my "skinnier" days. I do have these. The one with the bigger tummy is was 2 weeks postpartum and the thinner one is when I decided to get rounder about a month ago. I really like the roundness I had, and my goal is just to get like, softer, and bigger in a few different places. ;) like my butt and tummy. I never knew that extra weight felt so sexy and I'm just worried I'm not going to look sexy if I get too big. I'd what do you think? I think I might go past my goal weight. ^^

2017-01-16_00.39.26.jpg

All I'm saying is the pic on the right is sexy as hell!

Guest Thick doll

My bra is a little small, need to go buy more :) went to Victoria secret and got large size panties, upgrade from a medium. They are so much more comfy now! Love the extra room. ?

IMG_20170116_1209153_rewind.jpg

IMG_20170116_1208482_rewind.jpg

IMG_20170116_1208558_rewind.jpg

12 hours ago, Thick doll said:

2017-01-16_00.39.26.jpg

U look great now, but especially then. Go for it?

Guest illidan-legion87

wow you look amazing.  i like your stretchmarks ... they are really sexy :)

i would say you should eat a few more and get bigger . your belly will get much rounder and more sexier.

you have a nice body ;)

Guest Thick doll
9 hours ago, darthstuffer said:

Filling in nicely, that post-partum pic is great, 220 looks like it will be a wonderful fit for you. He's right, you do look better with it and as long as you are confident and feeling good, then there's nothing to lose.

Thank you so much! I'm excited !

Guest Thick doll
2 hours ago, Bigjoedo said:

You would look great with a belly the size in your postpartum pics or bigger!!

That's my goal! Can't wait to see how everything changes!